Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: forgiv me im sick i cri, Roger Penrose failing math & physics-- too
stupid to ask which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV
particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:36 UTC

forgiv me im sick i cri
Subscribe

_'s profile photo
_ Feb 10, 2020, 2:38:42 PM

forgiv me im sick i cri
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 8, 2022, 10:43:53 AM

Martinus JG Veltman, Jerome I. Friedman,Edward Witten,Alan H. Guth,Sheldon Glashow, Roger Penrose,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 15, 2022, 6:45:55 PM

McGinn,Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Pennino & Pnal,Thomas F. Rosenbaum, Gene D. Block, Marc
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 19, 2022, 9:03:45 PM

Jerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,Richard E. Taylor,Carlo Rubbia,Simon van der Meer,William Alfred
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 5, 2022, 3:58:57 PM

General Nakasone,Sheldon Glashow, Roger Penrose, Peter Higgs,Jerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 8, 2022, 1:24:05 PM (12 days ago)

Putin, Xi,-- Biden Biden, call up Xi telling him to call up Putin to withdraw from Ukraine-- for if
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:08 PM (25 minutes ago)

Roger Penrose sugar coated gloss Google Search hits when in truth, Roger is a failure of both math and physics, on Roger Penrose a failed physicist and mathematician with his ellipse a conic section, his 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, his never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, his stupid mind never able to ask the simple question in physics-- which is the atom's true electron, the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Google Search has become too much Propaganda, not enough truth based Journalism. It would be like PBS Newshour with Judy Woodruff only interviewing one side of the issue, not both sides. And thus, Google Search should have a Counterpoint to every scientist on his/her first page. Something that says-- this person is not perfect and here is a counter view. AP, the King of Science has several Counterpoints on his first page, and so should a math and physics failure that Roger Penrose is, have at least one Counterpoint on his first page.

King of Science, AP, has counterpoints on his first page of Google Search hits: thus, small frys of science like Roger Penrose should have Counterpoints on his first page.
About 308,000 results (0.49 seconds)
Search Results

A Usenet personality was a particular kind of Internet celebrity, being an individual who ... Archimedes Plutonium (current legal name, born Ludwig Poehlmann in 1950, ...
‎Eccentric believers · ‎Criminal and eccentric... · ‎Unusual personalities

What effect did Archimedes Plutonium and his ... - Quorahttps://www.quora.com › What-effect-did-Archimedes-...
Plutonium is significant because its isotope, plutonium-239, is a slow nuclear fuel. A slow nuclear fuel will likely undergo nuclear fission if it absorbs a ...
4 answers

·

Top answer:
Everyone was trying to figure out this new medium, the internet, what it was for. It was ...

Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problemshttp://www.exampleproblems.com › wiki › index.php
Jan 7, 2022 — Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet.
‎Plutonium's claims · ‎Plutonium's assessment of his.... · ‎Biographical notes

Who Is The Mysterious Man Sponsoring This National TV Show?https://www.theodysseyonline.com › Entertainment
Apr 17, 2018 — That's right, Archimedes Plutonium is a man whose only internet presence is a minor mention on an extremely obscure Wikipedia page. The page, ...

Archimedes Plutonium - Amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › Archimedes-Plutonium
This book can be considered the world's first astronomy textbook that teaches astronomy as all electricity and magnetism. Following the Primal Axiom of Physics ...

Archimedes Plutonium | The Dartmouthhttps://www.thedartmouth.com › staff › archimedes-plu...
To the Editor: In the Oct. 1 issue of The Dartmouth, it was stated that "A group of Dartmouth mathematics professors is spending its federal grant money in a ...

Archimedes Plutonium - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wikihttps://en.everybodywiki.com › Archimedes_Plutonium
Mar 26, 2021 — Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950), also known as Ludwig Plutonium, wrote extensively about science and mathematics on Usenet.

Mar 2, 2017 — On November 7th 1990, he discovered the Plutonium Atom Totality Theory, which unified chemistry, physics, biology, and mathematics, paved the ...
Videos

4:24
Ramona Falls - Archimedes Plutonium
YouTube · axioth
May 9, 2012

4:23
Archimedes Plutonium
YouTube · Ramona Falls - Topic
Nov 27, 2014

7:52
Ramona Falls "Archimedes Plutonium" and "Bodies of Water ...
YouTube · Out Of Town Films
Apr 2, 2012
Feedback
View all

Archimedes Plutonium - song by Ramona Falls | Spotifyhttps://open.spotify.com › track
Listen to Archimedes Plutonium on Spotify. Ramona Falls · Song · 2013.

So why is a stupid idiot of math and physics like Roger Penrose given millions of Google Search hits all in wow and awe, with no COUNTERPOINT in all those millions of search hits of Google. This is unfair journalism that Google practices, where they sugarcoat propaganda on failures of science and entrench them even more, not allowing the truth of science of physics and math to surface.

Physics failures Sheldon Glashow,Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,Peter Higgs, ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Can failed physicists with their mindless 0.5MeV particle traveling at 99% speed of light outside a 938MeV proton ever stay together, where AP says the true electron is the muon stuck INSIDE a proton torus of 840MeV doing the Faraday law-- do physicists Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane have to be failures all their life and never ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
Arthur B. McDonald
Francois Englert
Saul Perlmutter
Brian P. Schmidt
Adam G. Riess
Makoto Kobayashi
Toshihide Maskawa
Yoichiro Nambu
John C. Mather
George F. Smoot
Roy J. Glauber
David J. Gross
Hugh David Politzer
Frank Wilczek
Raymond Davis Jr.
Masatoshi Koshiba
Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft
Martinus J.G. Veltman
Jerome I. Friedman
Henry W. Kendall
Richard E. Taylor
Carlo Rubbia
Simon van der Meer
William Alfred Fowler
Kenneth G. Wilson
James Watson Cronin
Val Logsdon Fitch
Sheldon Lee Glashow
Steven Weinberg
..
..
little fishes
..
..
Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
more and more layers of error thinking physics
..
..
John Baez
Brian Greene
Lisa Randall
Alan H. Guth
Michael E. Brown
Konstantin Batygin
Ben Bullock
Larry Harson
Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views
None at all - he was a raving nutter.
Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
Edward Witten

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Roger Penrose with a fat-head after reading the sugar coated glop that Google Search gives me nothing but praise propaganda, more propaganda than what Russia dictators feed its common people. AP, the King of Science has 3 Counterpoints on his first page of Google Search, but I have millions of hits with not a single Counterpoint, even though I am a arse of logic with my Boole's 2 OR 1=3 with AND as subtraction and a conic section of ellipse when in reality it is a oval, and never a geometry proof of calculus fundamental theorem. And I am so so stupid in physics, for I never had the brain to question which is the atom's true electron the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP calls Dirac magnetic monopole.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

Click here to read the complete article
Re: forgiv me im sick i cri, Roger Penrose failing math & physics-- too stupid to ask which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<5a72fecf-4ea6-4c88-b8cd-09a6a180b7a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94502&group=sci.math#94502

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: forgiv me im sick i cri, Roger Penrose failing math & physics--
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 04:19 UTC

Reason Roger Penrose is in the weeds over real proton 840MeV, reading too much Olcott spam, morning noon and night. And reason Penrose cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- eating up Olcott spam till it comes out of the ears

Cambridge's Sainsbury, Harry Cliff,Carilli, Carter, Castelnovo, Challis, Chalut, Chaudhri,Campbell, of Cambridge are you like Olcott too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding
> > > Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison of Cambridge are you like Olcott too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

olcott's profile photo
olcott
Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V63 [ Linz Proof ]
On 3/22/2022 10:36 PM, Ben Bacarisse wrote: > olcott <NoOne@NoWhere.com> writes: > >
10:51 PM

olcott's profile photo
olcott
11
Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof V5 [ without an algorithm ]
10:02 PM

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: forgiv me im sick i cri, Roger Penrose failing math & physics-- too stupid to ask which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<65038f3c-6195-47e4-93e8-f342f42d4e54n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94517&group=sci.math#94517

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 22:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 05:51 UTC

Olcott has a Counterpoint on his first page showing him a sick crank, but Penrose has only sugar coated gloss of Google search hits, no counterpoint.
Olcott can David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott, why cannot Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine ask the question which is the atom's real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Is it because they cannot even do logic correctly with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction?

> Olcott why does Cambridge Univ Stephen J. Toope, David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain keep teaching Boole error filled logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and these crazies still think the slant cut in cone is a ellipse when in fact it is a Oval. Why brainwash and pollute more students like Pete Olcott who is crazy enough as it is.
>
> Olcott why is noone in Cambridge physics able to ask the question which is the atom's true real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Sargent, Saunders, Saxena, Schneider, Scott, Scrivener, Sebastian, Simmons, Simons, Sirringhaus, Smith?? Do they not have a brain to ask a simple question????

Re: forgiv me im sick i cri, Roger Penrose failing math & physics-- too stupid to ask which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<a378a266-8105-4072-bbaa-cfcc13b31b7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94558&group=sci.math#94558

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:18:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 18:18 UTC

2-Olcott has a Counterpoint on his first page showing him a sick crank, but Penrose has only sugar coated gloss of Google search hits, no counterpoint..
> Olcott can David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.
>

> Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott and Spam mill McGinn have counterpoint on their first page of Google search and so should Roger Penrose
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
There is no evidence, you fucking stupid science groupy
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 2:00:21 PM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote: > On Saturday,
8:04 AM

solvingt...@gmail.com's profile photo
solvingt...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
nitpicking a figure of speech
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 7:47:18 PM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote: > On Sunday, January
8:03 AM

solvingt...@gmail.com's profile photo
solvingt...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
You dimwits believe everything in textbooks because it saves you from thinking.
8:03 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
If everybody believes it it must be right, right?
On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 10:58:35 AM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote: > No. This
8:00 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
Polarity Delusion, Elasticity Confusion
On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:18:19 PM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote: > https://www.
8:00 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
Moroney, tell this to your friends and neighbors
On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:14:12 AM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote: > On Wednesday,
7:59 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com