Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses -- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm@at8.abo.fi

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.

SubjectAuthor
* How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
+- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?mitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?whodat
+* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
|`- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?whodat
+* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?JanPB
|+* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?Alsor
||`- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?JanPB
|`- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
`* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
 `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?Clutterfreak
  +* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?Clutterfreak
  |`- Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?Clutterfreak
  `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
   `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
    `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
     `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
      `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
       `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
        `* Re: How many retarded people are in these newsgroup?The Starmaker
         `* An AstroPhysicist Bartender.The Starmaker
          `* Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.The Starmaker
           +- Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.whodat
           +* Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.The Starmaker
           |+* Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.The Starmaker
           ||`- Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.whodat
           |`- Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.whodat
           `- Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.The Starmaker

Pages:12
Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.

<jlfqf2FjlqsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94561&group=sci.physics.relativity#94561

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 14:22:06 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 19:22 UTC

On 8/9/2022 1:31 PM, The Starmaker wrote:

> Of course, it's obvious that there are a lot of retards in
> these newsgroups..

To eliminate yourself from that grouping would be a mistake.

Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.

<jlfqhgFjlqsU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94562&group=sci.physics.relativity#94562

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 14:23:24 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 19:23 UTC

On 8/9/2022 12:57 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Another problem with these 'retards' is
>
> "overconfidence".
>

> overconfidence noun
> Save Word
>
> To save this word, you'll need to log in.
> Log In
> over·?con·?fi·?dence | \ ?o-v?r-'kän-f?-d?n(t)s
> , -?den(t)s \
> Definition of overconfidence
>
> : an excess of confidence (as in one's abilities or judgment) : confidence that is not justified

Oh stop. All this bragging about yourself is just too much!

Re: An AstroPhysicist Bartender.

<62F5FE3C.5900@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94685&group=sci.physics.relativity#94685

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 00:16:12 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:16 UTC

See what happens when Richard Feynman plays the bongos? The retardiness in him comes out!

or Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue out at the whole world...

The retardiness in him comes out!

This is a problem because 'these people' are building bombs, viruses (biological and computer) and torturing dogs all in
the name of Science.

Then they drop the bomb on the ...little people.

Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue out at the whole world...

Go ahead, stick your tongue out a people and see what kind of reaction you get.

Or go home and play the bongos.

"WHO IS DAT FUCKIN RETARD PLAYING BONGOS AT THIS TIME????"

lets go to work and torture some dogs to death.

The Starmaker wrote:

> You remember what Trump said about Fauci could not throw a ball...
>
> Trump ridicules Fauci for throwing 'the worst first pitch' in baseball
> history!
>
> Don't expect a retard to know how to throw a ball.
>
> When they throw a ball the retard comes out.
>
> How would Fauci be as a bartender???
>
> He should stick to torturing dogs...
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > An AstroPhysicist Bartender.
> >
> > https://youtu.be/80tq0UGdYqo?t=1563
> >
> > maybe he should stick to lab work like
> > building biological viruses or bigger atomic bombs...
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > The Question is...is genius another word for having a diseased mind?
> > >
> > > You cannot fool Nature.
> > >
> > > Why do they look like they were in a train wreck????
> > >
> > > Ask Nature.
> > >
> > > question the unquestionable
> > > ask the unaskable
> > > say the unsayable
> > > mention the unmentionable

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article