A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
`* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
 `* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  +* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  |`* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  | `* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  |  `* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  |   `- Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
  `* Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!Flyguy
   `- Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!John Doe

1
Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<7bd47fb3-5033-4dae-9103-842ae3ba6d7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93884&group=sci.electronics.design#93884

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 03:54 UTC

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 8:35:21 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 12:31:54 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> > John Durham's team just cited more evidence Clinton campaign lawyer
> > Michael Sussmann lied to the FBI General Counsel, in a court filing late
> > Monday (yesterday). I will get to the filing soon.
> >
> > https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/durham-bombshell-fbi-text-message-shows-clinton-lawyer
> >
> > "Durham also revealed he has unearthed a text message showing Hillary
> > Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann falsely told the FBI he was not
> > working on behalf of any client when he delivered now-discredited
> > anti-Trump research in the lead-up to the 2016 election. In fact, he was
> > working for the Clinton campaign and another client, prosecutors say."
> >
> > Then about the text message...
> >
> > "Jim - it's Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and
> > sensitive) I need to discuss," Sussmann texted Baker on Sept. 18, 2016,
> > according to the new court filing. "Do you have availability for a short
> > meeting tomorrow? I'm coming on my own - not on behalf of a client or
> > company - want to help the Bureau. Thanks."
> >
> > The title is just for fun. Don't care whether it reaches Hillary Clinton
> > or not. I do care about the election interference and the incessant fake
> > collusion interference against a duly elected president.
> John Doe's idea of "fun" seems quite close to criminal libel.
>
> His perception of the Mueller inquiry - which look at real Russian interference on Trump's behalf in the 2016 Presidential election - as directed as Trump's collusion (if any) in that process - is entirely demented.
>
> Durham's idea that Michael Sussmann lied to the FBI when he said that he was personally worried about what he'd found out about that interference is also pretty odd. Sussmann wouldn't have been exposed to the evidence that worried him if he hadn't been working for the Clinton campaign at the time, but he doesn't have to have been worried about it on Clinton's behalf. Christopher Steele was equally worried by what he found, and didn't think that merely passing on his report to the Clinton campaign team discharged his responsibilities as a former intelligence officer.
>
> John Doe doesn't seem to be worried by the idea that Putin helped get Trump elected, nor is he worried by the nice things Trump is still saying about Putin.
>
> He has a remarkably selective set of anxieties.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, submit a complaint against John Durham, you PROFOUND IDIOT! But you WON'T because you are ALL TALK and NO ACTION!!

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<3afac1aa-85f2-4882-a62a-dfc4a09c5e9en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93890&group=sci.electronics.design#93890

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 05:04 UTC

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 9:11:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 1:54:28 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > John Doe's idea of "fun" seems quite close to criminal libel.
> > >
> > > His perception of the Mueller inquiry - which look at real Russian interference on Trump's behalf in the 2016 Presidential election - as directed as Trump's collusion (if any) in that process - is entirely demented.
> > >
> > > Durham's idea that Michael Sussmann lied to the FBI when he said that he was personally worried about what he'd found out about that interference is also pretty odd. Sussmann wouldn't have been exposed to the evidence that worried him if he hadn't been working for the Clinton campaign at the time, but he doesn't have to have been worried about it on Clinton's behalf. Christopher Steele was equally worried by what he found, and didn't think that merely passing on his report to the Clinton campaign team discharged his responsibilities as a former intelligence officer.
> > >
> > > John Doe doesn't seem to be worried by the idea that Putin helped get Trump elected, nor is he worried by the nice things Trump is still saying about Putin.
> > >
> > > He has a remarkably selective set of anxieties.
> >
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN, submit a complaint against John Durham.
>
> On what grounds? I'm not an American citizen - Durham's delusions are your problem, not mine.
> > But you WON'T because you are ALL TALK and NO ACTION!!
> Durham seems to have the same problem. He's made a lot of noise but he doesn't seem to have convicted anybody yet.
>
> And when only clowns like John Doe and Flyguy take him seriously you get to understand why. It's got to be a process set up to keep Trump happy, and now that Trump is out of power, the motivation to spend enough to get any kind of result can't be high.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, ANYONE can submit a complaint, FOOL, but you KNOW that already! You won't because you are all TALK and NO ACTION! I know your types - WELL!!

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<94cae7dd-842c-49b8-965d-97a141c400cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94231&group=sci.electronics.design#94231

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 21:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 04:18 UTC

On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 1:14:58 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 3:04:21 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > On what grounds? I'm not an American citizen - Durham's delusions are your problem, not mine.

> > > Durham seems to have the same problem. He's made a lot of noise but he doesn't seem to have convicted anybody yet.
> > >
> > > And when only clowns like John Doe and Flyguy take him seriously you get to understand why. It's got to be a process set up to keep Trump happy, and now that Trump is out of power, the motivation to spend enough to get any kind of result can't be high.
> >
> > ANYONE can submit a complaint, but you KNOW that already!
>
> How would I know that? The whole process is happening in the USA, and it all sounds completely nuts - probably because John Doe is the only source of information I've got on it.

Well, that's actually an insightful comment because it is apparent that you don't know SHIT! But now YOU DO, so feigning ignorance is NO EXCUSE!!

> > You won't because you are all TALK and NO ACTION!
> I'm entertained by American idiocies. I'm not silly enough to think that I can do anything to help cure them, and I wouldn't want the American security services to think that I might try.

You could help cure IDIOCY by DYING!

> >I know your types - WELL!!
> People who aren't quite as demented as you are? You may be able to recognise us, but you can't think clearly enough to know anything about us. That doesn't stop you from imagining that you do - part of your idiocy is your failure to realise quite how idiotic you are.

SNIPPERMAN, I know FAR MORE about you than you REALIZE, you fool.

> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<49d87473-379a-499b-9c17-1af3117b9b85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94294&group=sci.electronics.design#94294

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 23:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 06:27 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 9:50:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 2:19:03 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > How would I know that? The whole process is happening in the USA, and it all sounds completely nuts - probably because John Doe is the only source of information I've got on it.
> >
> > Well, that's actually an insightful comment because it is apparent that you don't know SHIT! But now YOU DO, so feigning ignorance is NO EXCUSE!!
> Flyguy has this self-serving delusion that his contentless assertions represent educational knowledge. They do educate us about Flyguy's terminal stupidity, but we already knew more than we wanted to know about that.
>
> If he wanted to look as if he knew what he was talking about he'd at least provide a URL where I could submit a complaint, or a least get intelligible instructions on where to submit such a
> complaint, but he isn't up to managing that kind of practical detail. Probably because I can't, but he doesn't worry about that kind of real-world detail.
> > >
> > > I'm entertained by American idiocies. I'm not silly enough to think that I can do anything to help cure them, and I wouldn't want the American security services to think that I might try.
> >
> > You could help cure IDIOCY by DYING!
> How? I'm not an American (or an idiot). Flyguy is both so he could improve American society by completely removing himself from it - as opposed to be being locked up in an asylum for the terminally deranged which seems likely to be his current condition.
> >
> > > People who aren't quite as demented as you are? You may be able to recognise us, but you can't think clearly enough to know anything about us. That doesn't stop you from imagining that you do - part of your idiocy is your failure to realise quite how idiotic you are.
> > Sloman, I know FAR MORE about you than you REALIZE, you fool.
>
> But you are totally incapable of posting a single item of information to support that claim. I'm a real person and there is a lot of web accessible information about me - including a photo.
>
> I doubt if you will be able to find even that.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you CLAIM to be a "real person." Who the fuck knows who you REALLY ARE??? What we DO know is that you are an IDIOT!

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<ee991588-be7c-4572-a37e-65e4e1541db1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94337&group=sci.electronics.design#94337

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 03:53 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 1:24:38 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 4:27:47 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Flyguy has this self-serving delusion that his contentless assertions represent educational knowledge. They do educate us about Flyguy's terminal stupidity, but we already knew more than we wanted to know about that.
> > >
> > > If he wanted to look as if he knew what he was talking about he'd at least provide a URL where I could submit a complaint, or a least get intelligible instructions on where to submit such a
> > > complaint, but he isn't up to managing that kind of practical detail. Probably because I can't, but he doesn't worry about that kind of real-world detail.

> > > How? I'm not an American (or an idiot). Flyguy is both so he could improve American society by completely removing himself from it - as opposed to be being locked up in an asylum for the terminally deranged which seems likely to be his current condition.

> > > But you are totally incapable of posting a single item of information to support that claim. I'm a real person and there is a lot of web accessible information about me - including a photo.
> > >
> > > I doubt if you will be able to find even that.
> And he couldn't.
>
> > Hey Sloman, you CLAIM to be a "real person." Who the fuck knows who you REALLY ARE???
>
> Nobody as stupid as Flyguy, obviously. Brighter people could use google to find out a bit.
>
> <https://scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=%22a+w+sloman%22&btnG=>
> > What we DO know is that you are an IDIOT!
> You do seem to have persuaded yourself that this fatuous assertion is worth making. As the link above should make clear - probably only to people a bit brighter than you are - is that I am clever enough to have published papers in the peer-reviewed scientific literature. This won't mean anything to you, but it is the kind of evidence of a certain minimal intellectual competence that is hard to fake.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, ANYBODY could post that bullshit, you dolt. Even I could! You have made the EXACT same observation about me, so what is good for the goose is good for the GANDER!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<e9095a02-4746-4ce5-aeb5-2f3ac1818b14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94338&group=sci.electronics.design#94338

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 03:58 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 9:50:05 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 2:19:03 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > How would I know that? The whole process is happening in the USA, and it all sounds completely nuts - probably because John Doe is the only source of information I've got on it.
> >
> > Well, that's actually an insightful comment because it is apparent that you don't know SHIT! But now YOU DO, so feigning ignorance is NO EXCUSE!!
> Flyguy has this self-serving delusion that his contentless assertions represent educational knowledge. They do educate us about Flyguy's terminal stupidity, but we already knew more than we wanted to know about that.
>
> If he wanted to look as if he knew what he was talking about he'd at least provide a URL where I could submit a complaint, or a least get intelligible instructions on where to submit such a
> complaint, but he isn't up to managing that kind of practical detail. Probably because I can't, but he doesn't worry about that kind of real-world detail.
> > >
> > > I'm entertained by American idiocies. I'm not silly enough to think that I can do anything to help cure them, and I wouldn't want the American security services to think that I might try.
> >
> > You could help cure IDIOCY by DYING!
> How? I'm not an American (or an idiot). Flyguy is both so he could improve American society by completely removing himself from it - as opposed to be being locked up in an asylum for the terminally deranged which seems likely to be his current condition.
> >
> > > People who aren't quite as demented as you are? You may be able to recognise us, but you can't think clearly enough to know anything about us. That doesn't stop you from imagining that you do - part of your idiocy is your failure to realise quite how idiotic you are.
> > SNIPPERMAN, I know FAR MORE about you than you REALIZE, you fool.
>
> But you are totally incapable of posting a single item of information to support that claim. I'm a real person and there is a lot of web accessible information about me - including a photo.
>
> I doubt if you will be able to find even that.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, "terminal stupidity" is advocating NUKING YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY!!! Whenever I post things that support my claim you say "it's not worth my time to look at it."

Why don't you stop IMPERSONATING Bill Sloman?

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<t30o6i$bfp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94341&group=sci.electronics.design#94341

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:17:23 -0000 (UTC)
References: <t2iu2j$ess$2@dont-email.me> <c2b43dbe-6e7e-4cd9-bc1d-215bd0460914n@googlegroups.com> <7bd47fb3-5033-4dae-9103-842ae3ba6d7bn@googlegroups.com> <bc27c49c-bd32-4b24-8ba7-9f731eb9ffb5n@googlegroups.com> <3afac1aa-85f2-4882-a62a-dfc4a09c5e9en@googlegroups.com> <13a07f86-2467-49ca-895c-4b3551cac1c8n@googlegroups.com> <94cae7dd-842c-49b8-965d-97a141c400cdn@googlegroups.com> <42c5d721-6051-4e82-a6fa-2b16a4f62712n@googlegroups.com> <e9095a02-4746-4ce5-aeb5-2f3ac1818b14n@googlegroups.com> <16777594-2881-4cb1-a388-de215e5339fdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: John Doe - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:17 UTC

Bozo is my biggest fan...

Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an
attention-craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with...

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo paraphrased)

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bill Sloman)

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<01230df0-cb10-451d-87cd-c700ff50de63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94380&group=sci.electronics.design#94380

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:59 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 10:28:02 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:54:01 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > And he couldn't.

> > > Nobody as stupid as Flyguy, obviously. Brighter people could use google to find out a bit.
> > >
> > > <https://scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=%22a+w+sloman%22&btnG=>
> > > You do seem to have persuaded yourself that this fatuous assertion is worth making. As the link above should make clear - probably only to people a bit brighter than you are - is that I am clever enough to have published papers in the peer-reviewed scientific literature. This won't mean anything to you, but it is the kind of evidence of a certain minimal intellectual competence that is hard to fake.
> >
> > Hey Sloman, ANYBODY could post that bullshit, you dolt. Even I could!
>
> Anybody could have posted that link. That's what the web is good for.
>
> What you don't know - and haven't got any way of finding out, short of the sort of exhaustive web search that you clearly can't manage - is that I've talked here - over the past twenty years - about most of the papers listed there.
>
> People have asked me for copies of the 1996 millidegree paper "A microcontroller-based driver to stabilize the temperature of an optical stage to within 1 mK in the range, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sensor AW Sloman, P Buggs, J Molloy… - … Science and Technology, 1996 - iopscience.iop.org" and I've been able to send them reprints. A sufficiently demented conspiracy theory buff could probably work out a way that I could have done this without actually having written the paper, but it's harder to invent a plausilbe explanation of why I might have bothered.
>
> I'd like to be able post some of the editorial correspondence, but it happened a couple of computers ago.
>
> That paper includes a self-citation of "Sloman A W 1978 J. Phys. E: Sci. Instrum. 11 967–8" which was an 18-year earlier comment, which would have been even harder to fake.
> > You have made the EXACT same observation about me, so what is good for the goose is good for the GANDER!
> I'm sure that you imagine that this is true. Sadly for your reputation, it isn't remotely correct.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<3ca0134e-322b-484b-98b9-8d7ff1fa64d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94558&group=sci.electronics.design#94558

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:20 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 4:33:20 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1:59:32 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> <snip>
> > >
> > > I'm sure that you imagine that this is true. Sadly for your reputation, it isn't remotely correct.
> >
> > Just another mediocre impersonation of someone else, Sloman - who the hell ARE YOU, anyhow?
>
> If you knew enough about me to be able to insist that I'm doing a mediocre impersonation of myself, you would be able to answer your own question. The short answer is - somebody smarter than you are - but that must cover about 99.5% of the population.
>
> The longer answer is that your senile dementia leaves you feeling confused all the time, and you'd feel less confused if you stopped wasting time posting nonsense questions.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Smarter than me??? Are you SERIOUS, SNIPPERMAN???? Get REAL: you want to NUKE and FIREBOMB your own country!!!!!

Re: OT: John Durham loves Hillary long time!

<f3708c87-34a8-4e0c-9b91-9fa1a81ddf2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94696&group=sci.electronics.design#94696

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 01:32 UTC

On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 9:57:48 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 4:20:50 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>

> > > If you knew enough about me to be able to insist that I'm doing a mediocre impersonation of myself, you would be able to answer your own question. The short answer is - somebody smarter than you are - but that must cover about 99.5% of the population.
> > >
> > > The longer answer is that your senile dementia leaves you feeling confused all the time, and you'd feel less confused if you stopped wasting time posting nonsense questions.
> >
> > Smarter than me??? Are you SERIOUS, Sloman???? Get REAL: you want to NUKE and FIREBOMB your own country!!!!!
>
> You are dumb enough to misunderstand stuff that I've posted as implying that. You do have talent for moronic misapprehension, but construing that as making you "smart" is just one more moronic misapprehension.
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, YOU are the one that wants to NUKE and FIREBOMB your own country, not ME!