Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:37:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP proudly announces his 180th published book of science: The
Calculus of Nuclear War// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Format: Kindle Edition 180th published book The Calculus of Nuclear War//
Political science by ...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:37 UTC

AP proudly announces his 180th published book of science: The Calculus of Nuclear War// Political science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

180th published book

The Calculus of Nuclear War// Political science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: Slowly it seems that I was made consciously aware that this Russia's Putin invasion of Ukraine could mean the death of not just thousands of people but even billions of people in a nuclear war. And then I realized that Putin's Russia could be the deciding factor in the extinction and into oblivion of all of life on Earth, not from the nuclear war itself, but because we need this precious time to colonize Europa, the satellite of Jupiter. Since our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase, having killed 25% of all insects from 2010 to 2020, with its NASA report of the Sun increasing yearly solar radiation of 0.005% yearly. This is also the likely cause of death of 30% of North American birds. And the accelerated polar ice mass melting. So instead of have a nuclear war and clean up afterwards. We should devote the next 1,000 years to colonizing Europa. Not be chasing the pipe-dreams of petty dictators of Russia and China.

In other words, we have perhaps 1,000 years to colonize Europa as Earth's second home. And a nuclear war on Earth in 2022, probably preempts that colonization. And so, faced with a Sun gone Red Giant Phase, we cannot afford a nuclear war and its clean-up.

So, well, Putin's Russia invasion not only threatens Ukraine, but the entire life on Earth. Never before in human history has one man with a crazy insane mind, threatened so much.

So I want to discuss and talk about the calculus of a nuclear war, in hopes that talking about it, gets others to be consciously aware of the horror and scope of terror and perhaps behave and do things to avert or stop a nuclear war.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search on "countries nuclear weapons". Russia has the most at nearly 6,000 and NATO has almost as many, but slightly less than 6,000. But the NATO arsenal is better made, designed and electronically engineered. Of course many of those missiles are in quiet submarines.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09WK4R3GF
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 25, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English