It's hard to think of you as the end result of millions of years of evolution.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths

SubjectAuthor
* Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth MythsPentcho Valev
+- Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth MythsTadd Muraro
`- Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth MythsPentcho Valev

1
Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths

<b64f609d-1544-4485-a585-56a54cf51feen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94928&group=sci.physics.relativity#94928

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 04:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:45 UTC

Thibault Damour's time-travel conclusions would make even believers in Einstein's relativity feel uneasy. Immeasurably more idiotic than flat-earth myths, and yet this is standard physics - just one of the numerous metastases of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light malignancy:

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths

<tddlbm$3m0mq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94958&group=sci.physics.relativity#94958

From: hpd...@dtapxphu.na (Tadd Muraro)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:31:19 -0000 (UTC)
KwH4HE6AZYS6m3Y8X1qEYPDJCfgzJGKA1P5E6V9
g4ZQ065D0sLdF9AC+s4gUvFw5+QrGIZOp1MkkSn
5FXTzAjACrF9WKJNn13KHXg19NDP3LrUdGp6zf6
TkXQGOzAsqzW0XZEzi71NOsqlpCaQv7IK0Tnwnw
s6nJLmmHimqoRVe03gGR7MOC/VRqVqXEtJH77g0
J3zsaUuzLbIuoHeQMTYLbY194Z8r8DyKHwCwGHv
qMB+GrH7bCX+K4wCwWRbqMC/mduBeWGLC4104Ar
iQzQ0AECZlI32whGZpCBKM3rT94Ea0hGysBCqwc
H1ZhJvSE/FuqlKkFJACLWGONENYD6AJ4lJ8vgBr
Km6hLGg1IhJNhxLK+ZziJHDhqC9oSJ7VroAlhbI
4GLnOUK8b7CQAJiNSdk0+cWc+HGlSBKMtQmcJWG
UtZzITpakA6BWbgl7ONOWsajMEPmWM7GwlrHYOK
+jo5jXI4QKK9giviMs4PSDLVyi1pMYWgKso10BN
SZMLQCPGK6BkV2AMXCDBfAPY829KvR63cX6edQA
AAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Zh7,Z_al@pZ.
 by: Tadd Muraro - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:31 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> Thibault Damour's time-travel conclusions would make even believers in
> Einstein's relativity feel uneasy. Immeasurably more idiotic than
> flat-earth myths, and yet this is standard physics - just one of the
> numerous metastases of Einstein's 1905 constant-speed-of-light
> malignancy:

some good news, illegal polakians wanting to kill russian people. They
didn't declare war to Russia, since they are guarded by the nazi nato.

Dozens of foreign mercenaries killed in Ukraine – Russia
https://www.rt.com/russia/560862-russia-ukraine-mercenaries-killed/

Over 100 fighters from Poland and Germany have been eliminated and more
than 50 injured, the Defense Ministry has claimed

amazing the shamelessness. They both want the gas and oil free on
*fake_money* from Russia, then still want to kill them. Amazing this
*clay_civilization*. They call *work* killing the Russian, killing the
afghanistanis, irakee, Yugoslavians, Syrians etc. This is *work* for them
in *clay_civilization*. (silicon wafers is clay).

Re: Einstein's Relativity and Flat-Earth Myths

<4095e174-04e7-460f-a855-85c39fe76bf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94975&group=sci.physics.relativity#94975

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 17:04 UTC

Einsteinians inform the brainwashed world that the constancy of the speed of light is the result of a "cosmic conspiracy of the highest order":

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. FOR THIS TO BE TRUE, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www..livescience.com/space-time.html

Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X