All the evidence concerning the universe has not yet been collected, so there's still hope.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Understand the true nature of time

SubjectAuthor
* Understand the true nature of timeKen Seto
+- Re: Understand the true nature of timeRichard Hachel
`- Re: Understand the true nature of timemitchr...@gmail.com

1
Understand the true nature of time

<ca15022f-3909-439b-8296-e340d168c87en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95470&group=sci.physics.relativity#95470

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Understand the true nature of time
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:13 UTC

Currently we have:
1. Absolute time (AT) :
AT is the only time exist. The passage of absolute time is insensitive to motion or gravity. However, there is no clock time unit (including a clock second) that represents the same amount of AT in different frames. A clock second in the observer's frame will represent a specific intervall of absolute time. We use the LT to calculate the clock time value on a moving clock for a specific interval of absolute time (such as a clock second) on the observer's clock.
For example:
Delta(t')=gamma*delta(t)
This equation means that one second on the moving clock contains the same amount of AT as gamma seconds on the observer's clock.

2. Clock time:
A clock second on the rest frame of the clock will represent a specific interval of AT. A clock second in different frames will represent a different interval of AT. This means that a clock second is not a set interval of AT.

3. It is important that we accept the existence of AT. Why? Because all the processes of our universe are carried our on AT.

Re: Understand the true nature of time

<8Qhg6OW80pZ4sr8Q16Pv9cjHVYI@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95472&group=sci.physics.relativity#95472

Subject: Re: Understand the true nature of time
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: R3RYhIRXMw0C4AeANvG4QcrP19E
JNTP-ThreadID: ca15022f-3909-439b-8296-e340d168c87en@googlegroups.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=8Qhg6OW80pZ4sr8Q16Pv9cjHVYI@jntp
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 22 17:37:25 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:37 UTC

Le 22/08/2022 à 19:13, Ken Seto a écrit :
> Currently we have:
> 1. Absolute time (AT) :
> AT is the only time exist. The passage of absolute time is insensitive to motion
> or gravity. However, there is no clock time unit (including a clock second) that
> represents the same amount of AT in different frames. A clock second in the
> observer's frame will represent a specific intervall of absolute time. We use the
> LT to calculate the clock time value on a moving clock for a specific interval of
> absolute time (such as a clock second) on the observer's clock.
> For example:
> Delta(t')=gamma*delta(t)
> This equation means that one second on the moving clock contains the same amount
> of AT as gamma seconds on the observer's clock.
>
> 2. Clock time:
> A clock second on the rest frame of the clock will represent a specific
> interval of AT. A clock second in different frames will represent a different
> interval of AT. This means that a clock second is not a set interval of AT.
>
> 3. It is important that we accept the existence of AT. Why? Because all the
> processes of our universe are carried our on AT.

Interesting reflection on the nature of time.

Although I don't agree with everything.

I think that if we take the principle of covariance and refutation of any
absolute frame of reference, all the laws of physics are the same by
change of frame.

In particular, it is obvious that time also passes in the same way in all
frames of reference, since none is absolute, nor has priority over
another.

And anyone who contradicts would face a verbal inconsistency.

So, yes, time passes the same way everywhere. And we can take in
comparison, 100 men who are all 1.60m tall. They are all the same size. If
we move them relative to each other, they will still be the same size, but
their visual appearance will be different depending on how they move.

Those who will be furthest appearing the smallest, and vice versa.

I think that it is so with the nature of time, and that the only correct
time, the only real time, that I note Tr, is the time measured by the
subject himself.

All other times are observable times (To) by chronotropic effect; or
apparent times (Tapp) by chronotropic (gamma) and anisochronic effect
(cosine of the angle between the sight of the subject and the direction of
the mobile).

But it's not easy to talk about these things, the basics of which we are
only beginning to understand.

It is enough to see the enormous difficulties that certain posters show
when it is a question of simply understanding how a "Langevin" works, each
one believing to understand it, whereas only doctor Hachel really
succeeded in it, and that the others are still to the trail to understand
the notion of spatial reference mollusk and the elasticity of distances
and lengths.

Have a good evening.

R.H.

Re: Understand the true nature of time

<06c6bd10-086d-4ec5-b9eb-05e2da887a26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95476&group=sci.physics.relativity#95476

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 18:17 UTC

On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 10:13:14 AM UTC-7, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Currently we have:
> 1. Absolute time (AT) :
> AT is the only time exist. The passage of absolute time is insensitive to motion or gravity. However, there is no clock time unit (including a clock second) that represents the same amount of AT in different frames. A clock second in the observer's frame will represent a specific intervall of absolute time. We use the LT to calculate the clock time value on a moving clock for a specific interval of absolute time (such as a clock second) on the observer's clock.
> For example:
> Delta(t')=gamma*delta(t)
> This equation means that one second on the moving clock contains the same amount of AT as gamma seconds on the observer's clock.
>
> 2. Clock time:
> A clock second on the rest frame of the clock will represent a specific interval of AT. A clock second in different frames will represent a different interval of AT. This means that a clock second is not a set interval of AT.
>
> 3. It is important that we accept the existence of AT. Why? Because all the processes of our universe are carried our on AT.

Slow rate is real.... by strength of gravity and high speed.