"Been through Hell? Whaddya bring back for me?" -- A. Brilliant

tech / sci.electronics.design / Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

SubjectAuthor
* Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice boardJan Panteltje
+- Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice boardlegg
`* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computersJeroen Belleman
 `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computersJan Panteltje
  `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computersJeroen Belleman
   +* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computersJan Panteltje
   |`* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Phil Hobbs
   | `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Jan Panteltje
   |  `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Phil Hobbs
   |   `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Flyguy
   |    `- Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Phil Hobbs
   `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Phil Hobbs
    `* Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computersJeroen Belleman
     `- Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers --Phil Hobbs

1
Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4ijjj$q9d$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95801&group=sci.electronics.design#95801

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:05:36 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:05 UTC

Nice board:
Engineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers
that improve performance, cut costs

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220429144931.htm

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<5sop6hdqmj81re4u9oulo1jnhlcjkvs99n@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95809&group=sci.electronics.design#95809

From: leg...@nospam.magma.ca (legg)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 03:22:23 -0400
 by: legg - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:22 UTC

Good one.

Even better Ejitneers.

RL

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4jb32$1cuo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95828&group=sci.electronics.design#95828

From: jer...@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers
-- nice board
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:46:26 +0200
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:46 UTC

On 2022-04-30 08:05, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> Nice board:
> Engineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers
> that improve performance, cut costs
>
> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220429144931.htm

What now Jan? Have you turned into a quantum convert?

Jeroen Belleman

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4jh13$guj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95839&group=sci.electronics.design#95839

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
-- nice board
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:27:45 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:27 UTC

On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:46:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4jb32$1cuo$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 2022-04-30 08:05, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> Nice board:
>> Engineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers
>> that improve performance, cut costs
>>
>> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220429144931.htm
>>

>What now Jan? Have you turned into a quantum convert?

Hehe,
well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the local shop.
There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:

>Max <maxturv26@gmx.net> wrote in <t4ehp7$13eu$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
>On 28.04.22 00:04, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've a problem cracking 128 bit keys.
>> My new Quantum Computer can easily crack Twofish 128 bit keys, but not AES
>> 128 bit keys.
>>
>> I wonder why? Some ideas ?
>>

>Have you tried turning it off and on again?

:-)

But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the quantum state.

As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex problems.
Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
IMNSHO.

The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.

In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain already uses it, likely even.
we are just discovering.

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4k7qk$au1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95866&group=sci.electronics.design#95866

From: jer...@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
-- nice board
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:56:51 +0200
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:56 UTC

On 2022-04-30 16:27, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:46:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4jb32$1cuo$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
>
>> On 2022-04-30 08:05, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>>> Nice board:
>>> Engineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers
>>> that improve performance, cut costs
>>>
>>> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/04/220429144931.htm
>>>

>> What now Jan? Have you turned into a quantum convert?
>
> Hehe,
> well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the local shop.
> There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:
>
> >Max <maxturv26@gmx.net> wrote in <t4ehp7$13eu$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
> >On 28.04.22 00:04, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I've a problem cracking 128 bit keys.
> >> My new Quantum Computer can easily crack Twofish 128 bit keys, but not AES
> >> 128 bit keys.
> >>
> >> I wonder why? Some ideas ?
> >>

> >Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>
> :-)
>
> But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the quantum state.
>
> As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex problems.
> Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
> IMNSHO.
>
> The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
> like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.
>
> In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain already uses it, likely even.
> we are just discovering.

I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
cleaning.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4l9l1$15n$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95913&group=sci.electronics.design#95913

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
-- nice board
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 06:34:08 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sun, 1 May 2022 06:34 UTC

On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:56:51 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4k7qk$au1$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 2022-04-30 16:27, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:46:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
>> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4jb32$1cuo$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> What now Jan? Have you turned into a quantum convert?
>>
>> Hehe,
>> well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the local shop.
>> There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:
>>
>> >Max <maxturv26@gmx.net> wrote in <t4ehp7$13eu$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>> >Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the quantum state.
>>
>> As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex problems.
>> Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
>> IMNSHO.
>>
>> The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
>> like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.
>>
>> In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain already uses it, likely even.
>> we are just discovering.
>>

>I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
>there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
>which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
>cleaning.
>
>Jeroen Belleman

Really? most fishsicks today is wrong.
Bunch of idiots at CERN think that by shooting a Mercedes and Ferrari together at 10,000 km/h
will give them insight into how the car's electronics work.
Ever faster collisions, God particle, money sucking crap,
only thing those tunnels are good for is bomb shelters. once the US attacks to get hold of the Swiss banks.

Photon is just a mamamatical construction by their religious leader Onestone.
I have spoken.

You do realize that if I wiggle a what you earthlings call 'electron'; its effect if felt a bit later
anywhere else by all other electrons?

Simply explained for example by seeing that a state of a Le Sage type particle is a transmitter for EM radiation.
Wow, now graffiti and lied have the same speed.

xcuse my rand earthling
Back to the tunnels you go!

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<4df6f520-c7e2-7a54-0309-5ae3249edab8@electrooptical.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95922&group=sci.electronics.design#95922

nice board
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 05:50:02 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:50 UTC

Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:56:51 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4k7qk$au1$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
>
>> On 2022-04-30 16:27, Jan Panteltje wrote:

>>> Hehe,
>>> well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the local shop.
>>> There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:

>>> :-)
>>>
>>> But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the quantum state.
>>>
>>> As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex problems.
>>> Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
>>> IMNSHO.
>>>
>>> The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
>>> like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.
>>>
>>> In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain already uses it, likely even.
>>> we are just discovering.
>>>

>> I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
>> there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
>> which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
>> cleaning.
>>
>> Jeroen Belleman
>
> Really? most fishsicks today is wrong.
> Bunch of idiots at CERN think that by shooting a Mercedes and Ferrari together at 10,000 km/h
> will give them insight into how the car's electronics work.
> Ever faster collisions, God particle, money sucking crap,
> only thing those tunnels are good for is bomb shelters. once the US attacks to get hold of the Swiss banks.
>
> Photon is just a mamamatical construction by their religious leader Onestone.
> I have spoken.
>
> You do realize that if I wiggle a what you earthlings call 'electron'; its effect if felt a bit later
> anywhere else by all other electrons?
>
> Simply explained for example by seeing that a state of a Le Sage type particle is a transmitter for EM radiation.
> Wow, now graffiti and lied have the same speed.
>
> xcuse my rand earthling
> Back to the tunnels you go!

Jan, you're losing your touch. You have to target your trolling a bit
better for maximum effect. ;) (Maybe you're trying to chase 'rbowman'
out of your rightful ecological niche. He has been making a bid for it
lately, whoever he is. Or maybe he wants to be the new John Fields, but
isn't amusing enough.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4lq59$m2a$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95927&group=sci.electronics.design#95927

From: pNaonStp...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
nice board
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 11:15:52 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sun, 1 May 2022 11:15 UTC

On a sunny day (Sun, 1 May 2022 05:50:02 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs
<pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote in
<4df6f520-c7e2-7a54-0309-5ae3249edab8@electrooptical.net>:

>Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:56:51 +0200) it happened Jeroen Belleman
>> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4k7qk$au1$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
>>> there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
>>> which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
>>> cleaning.
>>>
>>> Jeroen Belleman
>>
>> Really? most fishsicks today is wrong.
>> Bunch of idiots at CERN think that by shooting a Mercedes and Ferrari together at 10,000 km/h
>> will give them insight into how the car's electronics work.
>> Ever faster collisions, God particle, money sucking crap,
>> only thing those tunnels are good for is bomb shelters. once the US attacks to get hold of the Swiss banks.
>>
>> Photon is just a mamamatical construction by their religious leader Onestone.
>> I have spoken.
>>
>> You do realize that if I wiggle a what you earthlings call 'electron'; its effect if felt a bit later
>> anywhere else by all other electrons?
>>
>> Simply explained for example by seeing that a state of a Le Sage type particle is a transmitter for EM radiation.
>> Wow, now graffiti and lied have the same speed.
>>
>> xcuse my rand earthling
>> Back to the tunnels you go!
>

>Jan, you're losing your touch. You have to target your trolling a bit
>better for maximum effect. ;) (Maybe you're trying to chase 'rbowman'
>out of your rightful ecological niche. He has been making a bid for it
>lately, whoever he is. Or maybe he wants to be the new John Fields, but
>isn't amusing enough.)
>
>Cheers
>
>Phil Hobbs

You could actually learn something here, earthing

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<e76794f6-198f-dfa0-ac26-7ea7d1aebb5c@electrooptical.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95928&group=sci.electronics.design#95928

From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
nice board
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 07:19:22 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Sun, 1 May 2022 11:19 UTC

Jan Panteltje wrote:
> On a sunny day (Sun, 1 May 2022 05:50:02 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs
> <pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote in
> <4df6f520-c7e2-7a54-0309-5ae3249edab8@electrooptical.net>:
>
>> Jan Panteltje wrote:

>>> Really? most fishsicks today is wrong.
>>> Bunch of idiots at CERN think that by shooting a Mercedes and Ferrari together at 10,000 km/h
>>> will give them insight into how the car's electronics work.
>>> Ever faster collisions, God particle, money sucking crap,
>>> only thing those tunnels are good for is bomb shelters. once the US attacks to get hold of the Swiss banks.
>>>
>>> Photon is just a mamamatical construction by their religious leader Onestone.
>>> I have spoken.
>>>
>>> You do realize that if I wiggle a what you earthlings call 'electron'; its effect if felt a bit later
>>> anywhere else by all other electrons?
>>>
>>> Simply explained for example by seeing that a state of a Le Sage type particle is a transmitter for EM radiation.
>>> Wow, now graffiti and lied have the same speed.
>>>
>>> xcuse my rand earthling
>>> Back to the tunnels you go!
>>

>> Jan, you're losing your touch. You have to target your trolling a bit
>> better for maximum effect. ;) (Maybe you're trying to chase 'rbowman'
>> out of your rightful ecological niche. He has been making a bid for it
>> lately, whoever he is. Or maybe he wants to be the new John Fields, but
>> isn't amusing enough.)

> You could actually learn something here, earthing

Earthing is very important, as any English electrician or crystal radio
enthusiast could tell you.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<2d47673b-636a-4aeb-b249-f590a2f28493n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=95956&group=sci.electronics.design#95956

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 18:22:34 -0700 (PDT)
nice board
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 2 May 2022 01:22 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 4:19:28 AM UTC-7, Phil Hobbs wrote:
> Jan Panteltje wrote:
> > On a sunny day (Sun, 1 May 2022 05:50:02 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs
> > <pcdhSpamM...@electrooptical.net> wrote in
> > <4df6f520-c7e2-7a54...@electrooptical.net>:

> >> Jan, you're losing your touch. You have to target your trolling a bit
> >> better for maximum effect. ;) (Maybe you're trying to chase 'rbowman'
> >> out of your rightful ecological niche. He has been making a bid for it
> >> lately, whoever he is. Or maybe he wants to be the new John Fields, but
> >> isn't amusing enough.)
> > You could actually learn something here, earthing
> >
> Earthing is very important, as any English electrician or crystal radio
> enthusiast could tell you.
>
> Cheers
>
> Phil Hobbs

Here is a good survey article on quantum computing:
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2010/2010.15559.pdf

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<b899e804-52d7-6c48-73e9-19583c58ae98@electrooptical.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96002&group=sci.electronics.design#96002

From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
nice board
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 09:13:45 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Mon, 2 May 2022 13:13 UTC

Flyguy wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 4:19:28 AM UTC-7, Phil Hobbs wrote:
>> Jan Panteltje wrote:
>>> On a sunny day (Sun, 1 May 2022 05:50:02 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs
>>> <pcdhSpamM...@electrooptical.net> wrote in

>>> You could actually learn something here, earthing
>>>
>> Earthing is very important, as any English electrician or crystal radio
>> enthusiast could tell you.
>>

> Here is a good survey article on quantum computing:
> https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2010/2010.15559.pdf

I actually have a patent in quantum computing, though I haven't done
anything there since leaving IBM. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4rdfo$1lm0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96122&group=sci.electronics.design#96122

From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
nice board
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 10:16:25 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Tue, 3 May 2022 14:16 UTC

Jeroen Belleman wrote:
> On 2022-04-30 16:27, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:46:26 +0200) it happened Jeroen
>> Belleman
>> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote in <t4jb32$1cuo$1@gioia.aioe.org>:

>>> What now Jan? Have you turned into a quantum convert?
>>
>> Hehe,
>> well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the
>> local shop.
>> There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:
>>
>>   >Max <maxturv26@gmx.net> wrote in <t4ehp7$13eu$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
>>   >On 28.04.22 00:04, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>   >> Hello,
>>   >>
>>   >> I've a problem cracking 128 bit keys.
>>   >> My new Quantum Computer can easily crack Twofish 128 bit keys,
>> but not AES
>>   >> 128 bit keys.
>>   >>
>>   >> I wonder why? Some ideas ?
>>   >>
>>   >
>>   >Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the
>> quantum state.
>>
>> As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex
>> problems.
>> Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
>> IMNSHO.
>>
>> The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
>> like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.
>>
>> In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain
>> already uses it, likely even.
>> we are just discovering.
>>

> I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
> there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
> which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
> cleaning.

Or maybe we all just need to take Jan's stuff at the intended level,
i.e. mainly teasing, which makes it fun. He's very good at winding up
the more solemn folks here, and seems to have a very good time doing it.

Stolid leftists, andipodean loonies, Windows enthusiasts, and
Californians seem to make excellent subjects. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4re1f$3d0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96125&group=sci.electronics.design#96125

From: jer...@nospam.please (Jeroen Belleman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
-- nice board
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 16:25:51 +0200
 by: Jeroen Belleman - Tue, 3 May 2022 14:25 UTC

On 2022-05-03 16:16, Phil Hobbs wrote:
> Jeroen Belleman wrote:
>> On 2022-04-30 16:27, Jan Panteltje wrote:

>>> Hehe,
>>> well I am still waiting for the kwantuum computah to appear in the local shop.
>>> There was a recent joke in sci.crypt:

>>> :-)
>>>
>>> But the article shows the problems with the short lifetime of the quantum state.
>>>
>>> As to 'supper computahs'. Our brain is much better at solving complex problems.
>>> Not so much silly mamamatical cracking but the bigger view.
>>> IMNSHO.
>>>
>>> The quantum jive somehow always reminds me of analog computers,
>>> like many states a capacitor can hold many voltage levels.
>>>
>>> In essence we are all quantum coupled, quite possible the brain already uses it, likely even.
>>> we are just discovering.
>>>

>> I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
>> there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
>> which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
>> cleaning.
>
> Or maybe we all just need to take Jan's stuff at the intended level, i.e. mainly teasing, which makes it fun. He's very good at winding up the more solemn folks here, and seems to have a very good time doing it.
>
> Stolid leftists, andipodean loonies, Windows enthusiasts, and Californians seem to make excellent subjects. ;)
>
> Cheers
>
> Phil Hobbs

I just noticed that my kill list eliminates over 75% of all postings
in this news group, but Jan isn't on it. I think he's actually a nice
fellow.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: Egineers develop new control electronics for quantum computers -- nice board

<t4rero$e20$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96129&group=sci.electronics.design#96129

From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
nice board
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 10:39:52 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Tue, 3 May 2022 14:39 UTC

Jeroen Belleman wrote:
> On 2022-05-03 16:16, Phil Hobbs wrote:
>> Jeroen Belleman wrote:

>>> I was just wondering. You refute the existence of photons, even though
>>> there is good evidence, and now you talk of quantum coupled brains,
>>> which is balderdash. I think your world view is in need of a spring
>>> cleaning.
>>
>> Or maybe we all just need to take Jan's stuff at the intended level,
>> i.e. mainly teasing, which makes it fun.  He's very good at winding up
>> the more solemn folks here, and seems to have a very good time doing it.
>>
>> Stolid leftists, andipodean loonies,  Windows enthusiasts, and
>> Californians seem to make excellent subjects. ;)

> I just noticed that my kill list eliminates over 75% of all postings
> in this news group, but Jan isn't on it. I think he's actually a nice
> fellow.

Agreed, though he'll probably ridicule us unmercifully for complimenting
him. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--