From: aei...@ietneggl.ne (Eddie Ventimiglia)
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Lurking
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:05:18 -0000 (UTC)
l7Y7iiYM4CuQK4oXS/jeZYn0UJE+cKVr3h0GaR8H1wcAWtDuDtcpcBCm5k1h94y
7ZQJaQviYDziOVM1tQBjNwpPA47eTpy0rqxEMCPUXipe6Tcsm9y66w738I8a3vk
0Xu3Yn7ot9Az3Gv14A7hmbEBrzZbtTh0eJyu4MdbbOCIRust3bUIfli4Nv76/zB
h/wtvtPv7eGeTx8NEqADvS2fnowR/VF02G6Pxu0taapYxeaLRya7/D/6BzLIPgU
qpFBgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Eddie Ventimiglia - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:05 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Germany's Muck the Puck,Stefan Grobkinsky, Sarah Friedrich cannot even
> admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. Now his "dark
> numbers" KuhscheiBe, Quatsch over Germany even more in math idiocy.

I am wondering who these *uKroNazis* are, giving their lives "as soldiers" for the gay actor, not a "president", cocaine zelenske and his oligarchs.

me thinks they are not "uKro", but western life incarcerated prisoners. It looks like total *propaganda*, they are not "winning" anything, but losing big time.

Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers Paint Grim Picture Of Kherson Counter-Offensive
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/wounded-ukrainian-soldiers-paint-grim-picture-kherson-counteroffensive

Re: Lurking

<tfiqk3$1kemk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96511&group=sci.physics.relativity#96511

From: Trolid...@eternal-september.org (Trolidan7)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 13:04:17 -0700
 by: Trolidan7 - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 20:04 UTC

On 9/10/22 8:05 AM, Eddie Ventimiglia wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> Germany's Muck the Puck,Stefan Grobkinsky, Sarah Friedrich cannot even
>> admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. Now his "dark
>> numbers" KuhscheiBe, Quatsch over Germany even more in math idiocy.
>
> I am wondering who these *uKroNazis* are, giving their lives "as soldiers" for the gay actor, not a "president", cocaine zelenske and his oligarchs.
>
> me thinks they are not "uKro", but western life incarcerated prisoners. It looks like total *propaganda*, they are not "winning" anything, but losing big time.
>
> Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers Paint Grim Picture Of Kherson Counter-Offensive
> https://www.zerohedge.com/military/wounded-ukrainian-soldiers-paint-grim-picture-kherson-counteroffensive

NAZIs believe that governments do not need to obey laws.

The laws however that they hate are those of the type in
the U.S. Bill of Right with the prefix 'freedom' like
'freedom of speech', 'freedom of religion', etc.

They do this by proclaiming 'martial law' which to them
mean the repeal of all laws. Then police can shoot people
based upon whim.

Why is martial law needed? Because of an 'emergency'.
How do you keep the 'emergency' going? By making war
on anything that moves.

Communists believe that governments do not need to obey laws.

The laws however that they hate are those of the type in
the U.S. Bill of Right with the prefix 'freedom' like
'freedom of speech', 'freedom of religion', etc.

They do this by removing due process of law in the court
system. Essentially the courts rubber stamp everything
the police do. Once they do this, again the government
does not need to obey laws anymore, because there is nothing
to prevent the police from shooting everyone based upon whim.

They claim that they do this based upon economics.

The basic reality however is that under U.S. law slavery is
legal. It explicitly says that prison labor is legal if
a court orders it upon conviction for a crime.

But this is a new concept. Governments can enslave people
and not just plantation owners in the US southeast in the
1800s?

So what is 'slavery'? Just reinvent the meaning of words
and no word, and thus no law, is valid? In the 13th Amendment
they did call it 'involuntary servitude' but 'Jim Crow' was
afterward.

0. It is impossible for slavery to not exist. Everyone
is a slave because human freedom is an illusion. This has
been argued an array of times.

1. Nothing was slavery except that which was explicitly
repealed at the end of the civil war. Support - if you
only go so far back the language of 'modern English' was
not used. Translating words from other languages is not
allowed. The Hebrews were not slaves in Egypt and the
Romans had no slaves. This is because the translated
words referred to other systems besides the more modern
one. We can not know what happened in the middle 1800s
because we were not alive then. If you go back further
in time when they did not even use the same languages,
how can you say they were even remotely equivalent?

2. Serfdom? Alexander II and the remaining obligations
of the serfs during WWI? Nobles and the caste system
of India ...

3. Prison labor is slavery.

4. The draft is slavery.

5. Compulsory public education is slavery.

6. Taxes are slavery. Regulations enable governments
to tell theoretical owners what they can or can not
do with what in theory is their own property. Does
this require 'just compensation'? It might require
some labor to pay taxes under some circumstances.

7, Laws are slavery. 'Anarchism' means 'without rule'
not 'without law'. Was Jesus an anarchist? Some laws
have 'freedom' in them like 'freedom of speech' or others.
'Freedom' is often considered to be an antonym of slavery.
Nonetheless a law might be considered an obligation to
do or not do something. Montesquieu and 'The Spirit of
the Laws' - 'there are laws of god, laws of man, and laws
of nature'.

8. Do the 'laws of nature' or do 'laws of physics' exist?
Birds do not fly through the air in easily predictable
paths because they might decide to change the direction
of their flight. When objects impact the ground they often
do so chaotically and so careen off in not easily predictable
paths. So objects often do not follow nice simple physical
equations. Physicists come up with the word 'chaos' but that
actually means that the 'laws of physics' are not true and
do not exist. This magical sort of flim-flam should stop -
the laws of physics do not exist anyway ...

Way too many words, or not enough to fill in many sections ...

Anyway, what is 'Fascism'. Perhaps it is simply a generic
pejorative without any real meaning ...

Argument in favor of this? Godwin's law.

Re: Lurking

<92c00976-19c3-4557-955f-742bcf989ac8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96519&group=sci.physics.relativity#96519

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 22:59:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 05:59 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 8:05:21 AM UTC-7, Eddie Ventimiglia wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
> > Germany's Muck the Puck,Stefan Grobkinsky, Sarah Friedrich cannot even
> > admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. Now his "dark
> > numbers" KuhscheiBe, Quatsch over Germany even more in math idiocy.
>
> I am wondering who these *uKroNazis* are, giving their lives "as soldiers" for the gay actor, not a "president", cocaine zelenske and his oligarchs.
>
> me thinks they are not "uKro", but western life incarcerated prisoners. It looks like total *propaganda*, they are not "winning" anything, but losing big time.
>
> Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers Paint Grim Picture Of Kherson Counter-Offensive
> https://www.zerohedge.com/military/wounded-ukrainian-soldiers-paint-grim-picture-kherson-counteroffensive

When Putin leaves, we can talk.

--
Jan

Re: Lurking

<tfkjp4$1t8i1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96525&group=sci.physics.relativity#96525

From: aei...@ietneggl.ne (Eddie Ventimiglia)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 12:19:50 -0000 (UTC)
Ix6WzfVo8Mq7h1j7dqAEkbWgCgID2kAEmtIKLQQkeDX2ANe57RWsVACf3jkYGoK
EDksSlsW/uDLBtbxMJUjxHh3vIAPcB9/CE4YAnP4uuHUALo0gnZVWWjy3AzrXfC
FR4culkEYoRd8zRKUWgs3oXP7RxBBQCiXcjXsu5pVRQjA9Qme0FvToczBgEgfc2
yaBqvC1SzxEsQoCL0CFKlAgmCGj6yR/rUDK4P8elvMSpVKEeMPWz9DEHuqFX35h
BKuevz0R9VV78B5JzOe9T/8D/AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
[r>q^pv%,r:M]VJQFzkdkf#[5St#Aw@:v'=vdev?4&Qx6,LW77'l!#FiJ"9H??"5X#$l!/(
$RuaFr!.frxe~=)].vgYLx$0ML!5^F;&gggZo7n(*?2bkJ@vG[Ga&@+qA9Zh7,Z_al@pZ.
 by: Eddie Ventimiglia - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 12:19 UTC

JanPB wrote:

>> I am wondering who these *uKroNazis* are, giving their lives "as
>> soldiers" for the gay actor, not a "president", cocaine zelenske and
>> his oligarchs.
>> me thinks they are not "uKro", but western life incarcerated prisoners.
>> It looks like total *propaganda*, they are not "winning" anything, but
>> losing big time. Wounded Ukrainian Soldiers Paint Grim Picture Of
>> Kherson Counter-Offensive
>> https://www.zerohedge.com/military/wounded-ukrainian-soldiers-paint-
grim-picture-kherson-counteroffensive

> When Putin leaves, we can talk.

what "Putin", he is a globalist mazafaka, destroying his country's
reputation. At this time, the entire *uKroNazia* should be liberated from
the dirty capitalist oligarchs. Then the people singing free. He is an
asshole and will be replaced.

also, the polish guys should have been over the half of *uKroNazia*
already. It looks like the polakia don't want land back.