"The Street finds its own uses for technology." -- William Gibson

tech / sci.electronics.design / OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privJohn Doe
+* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|  +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|  |`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|  | `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|  `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|   `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|    +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|    |`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|    | `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|    |  `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|    +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|    |`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|    | `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|    `* John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquette.DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|     `* Re: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquetteJohn Doe
|      `* Re: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquetteEdward Hernandez
|       `* Re: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquetteJohn Doe
|        `- Re: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquetteEdward Hernandez
+* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|`- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
+* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillarywhit3rd
|`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
| `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|  `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|   `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
|    `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
|     `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
 +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
 |`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
 | `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
 |  `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
 `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
  +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
  |`- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
  `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against HillaryFlyguy
   +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   |+- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   |`- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   +- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   |`- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
   +* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
   |`* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   | `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
   |  `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   |   `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
   |    `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
   |     `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client Edward Hernandez
   `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against HillaryFlyguy
    `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against HillaryFlyguy
     `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillarywhit3rd
      `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe
       `* Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillarywhit3rd
        `- Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client John Doe

Pages:123
OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5ktjk$hi4$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96774&group=sci.electronics.design#96774

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 06:24:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Fri, 13 May 2022 06:24 UTC

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/judge-orders-steele-dossier-firm-fusion-gps-to-give-john-durham-emails/

"Special counsel John Durham scored a victory Thursday when a federal
judge ordered the research firm behind the infamous "Steele dossier" to
turn over nearly two dozen emails tied to its work with Hillary Clinton
campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann."

John Durham's team asked the judge to privately review those. The
opposition improperly claimed attorney-client privilege. There should be
some discipline for that deception.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5ld3v$v07$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96777&group=sci.electronics.design#96777

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 10:49:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Fri, 13 May 2022 10:49 UTC

Bozo is an Australian.

Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an
attention-craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with...

"the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo being Bozo)

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5oakm$rlu$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96817&group=sci.electronics.design#96817

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:25:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 14 May 2022 13:25 UTC

BTW...

Lots of stories/reports coming out since the trial is less than one week
away.

Google...

allintext:Durham Sussmann

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5oq12$aeb$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96832&group=sci.electronics.design#96832

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 17:48:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 14 May 2022 17:48 UTC

The Australian troll needs to get a life.

Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an attention-
craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with.

"the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo being Bozo)

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<d5a70cee-2035-4a26-8299-2c170fc32f0bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96845&group=sci.electronics.design#96845

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary
attorney-client privilege
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Sat, 14 May 2022 21:39 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:24:59 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/judge-orders-steele-dossier-firm-fusion-gps-to-give-john-durham-emails/
>
> "Special counsel John Durham scored a victory Thursday when...

That's a minor procedural decision, and trial won't shut up the
peanut gallery's noisemaking. Don't bother reading, it's a real no-news-here event.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5q2t8$13qk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96869&group=sci.electronics.design#96869

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:26:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:26 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in

> Bozo is an Australian.
>
> Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an
> attention-craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with...
>
> "the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
> nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)
>
> "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made
> it so" (Bozo being Bozo)
>
> "the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social
> constructions" (Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)

Your major problem, child, is that you cannot debate worth a shit.
Whenever confronted, you go fool Perjury Traitor Greene on the person
disputing your inane horseshit.

You never respond, and you always resort to this childish copy and
paste stupid dumbfuck response you incessantly spew forth with. You
are such a childish fuck that somebody should take you access away.

It does not get any more stupid than a Trump supporter, but dopey
dumbfucks like you seem to go out of your way to look even more
stupid than the vast majority of them. You really are the bottom of
Trump Cult shit barrel.

You waste even more space responding to your personal troll and
then that retarded fuck responds.

You could not fashion a post and argue it's claimed points if your
pathetic, hopefully to end soon life depended on it.

I hope your heart attack hurts a lot when it hits you.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96874&group=sci.electronics.design#96874

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:41:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:41 UTC

Always Wrong giving tips on USENET etiquette...

--
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:26:00 -0000 (UTC)
>
> John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in
>
>> Bozo is an Australian.
>>
>> Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an
>> attention-craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with...
>>
>> "the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
>> nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)
>>
>> "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made
>> it so" (Bozo being Bozo)
>>
>> "the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social
>> constructions" (Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)
>>

> Your major problem, child, is that you cannot debate worth a shit.
> Whenever confronted, you go fool Perjury Traitor Greene on the person
> disputing your inane horseshit.
>
> You never respond, and you always resort to this childish copy and
> paste stupid dumbfuck response you incessantly spew forth with. You
> are such a childish fuck that somebody should take you access away.
>
> It does not get any more stupid than a Trump supporter, but dopey
> dumbfucks like you seem to go out of your way to look even more
> stupid than the vast majority of them. You really are the bottom of
> Trump Cult shit barrel.
>
> You waste even more space responding to your personal troll and
> then that retarded fuck responds.
>
> You could not fashion a post and argue it's claimed points if your
> pathetic, hopefully to end soon life depended on it.
>
> I hope your heart attack hurts a lot when it hits you.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<ts0gK.1430325$zX2.240559@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96875&group=sci.electronics.design#96875

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:46:01 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:46 UTC

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 15 May 2022 05:41:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1367 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
678 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Z7cbL6VhKNcl

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5q4as$4nr$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96876&group=sci.electronics.design#96876

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:50:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:50 UTC

whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:

>> https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/judge-orders-steele-dossier-firm-fusion-gps-to-give-john-durham-emails/
>>
>> "Special counsel John Durham scored a victory Thursday when...
>
> That's a minor procedural decision,

Agreed, except that it's very interesting since the judge says they cannot
be used in the trial. Then why were they handed over to the prosecutor...

> Don't bother reading, it's a real no-news-here event.

The trial certainly is worth watching. The years-long Russia-Trump
collusion hoax, including the Mueller investigation, was a grand spectacle
of bullshit. A very big deal that lasted for years and was all lies. Every
mainstream media outlet blasted it in our faces for years. All lies. The
biggest lie in American history.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5q4ck$4nr$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96877&group=sci.electronics.design#96877

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:51:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:51 UTC

Eddie wants so badly to nym-shift. That's a no-no here, Eddie!

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look@message.header> (astraweb)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com>

Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

Spanked Eddie...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:46:01 GMT
>
> The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:
>
>> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
>
> And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
>> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
>> CLUELESS...
>
> And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
> formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
> Sun, 15 May 2022 05:41:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
> <t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-email.me>).
>
> NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.
>
> Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
> <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
> (UTC):
>
>> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
>> except insults to this group.
>
> Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
> to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
> insults" to USENET.
>
> ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
> least 1367 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
> 678 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.
>
> This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
> readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
> follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.
>
> Z7cbL6VhKNcl

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<jA0gK.1082829$vo1.1059229@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96878&group=sci.electronics.design#96878

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:54:23 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:54 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 15 May 2022 05:51:16 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t5q4ck$4nr$4@dont-email.me>.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1369 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
679 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

G7IuYFSIF3Ax

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5q4si$u7j$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96879&group=sci.electronics.design#96879

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:59:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 05:59 UTC

However the Sussmann trial turns out...

Next up is the Igor Danchenko trial.

And there is a distinct possibility there will be lots more. Maybe bigger
fish.

And it isn't just the trials, it's the massive treasure of evidence John
Durham and his team are giving to the American people via court filings.

John Durham is making history.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5qck6$4fa$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96883&group=sci.electronics.design#96883

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:11:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 15 May 2022 08:11 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-
email.me:

> giving tips on USENET etiquette...

The post describing how you, little putz, cannot debate, has not a
goddamned thing to do with Usenet etiquette, you stupid fuck.

And as far as poor USENET etiquette goes, you posting retarded full
header included, top posted replies of zero content, adding retarded
non-existent groups to the follow up, is about as retarded and OUTSIDE
Usenet etiqette as it fucking gets, you stupid, lying piece of shit.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5qctk$67g$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96884&group=sci.electronics.design#96884

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:16:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 08:16 UTC

Always Wrong, the reactionary foulmouthed troll lecturing me on USENET
protocol...

--
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:11:50 -0000 (UTC)
>
> John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> giving tips on USENET etiquette...
>>

> The post describing how you, little putz, cannot debate, has not a
> goddamned thing to do with Usenet etiquette, you stupid fuck.
>
> And as far as poor USENET etiquette goes, you posting retarded full
> header included, top posted replies of zero content, adding retarded
> non-existent groups to the follow up, is about as retarded and OUTSIDE
> Usenet etiqette as it fucking gets, you stupid, lying piece of shit.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5qcun$67g$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96885&group=sci.electronics.design#96885

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:17:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 08:17 UTC

Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 00:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
>
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:59:52 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
>> However the Sussmann trial turns out...
>>
>> Next up is the Igor Danchenko trial.
>>
>> And there is a distinct possibility there will be lots more. Maybe bigger fish.
>
> Somebody as silly as John Doe can think that.
>
>> And it isn't just the trials, it's the massive treasure of evidence John Durham and his team are giving to the American people via court filings.
>
> John Doe "treasure" looks like a stinking pile of twaddle to better informed observers.
>
>> John Durham is making history.
>
> Of a rather trivial and puerile kind. The silliest prosecution ever. Trying to persecute people for the crime of thinking that Donald Trump was a dangerous nitwit.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5qe7h$err$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96887&group=sci.electronics.design#96887

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:39:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sun, 15 May 2022 08:39 UTC

Bozo Bill Sloman, the most frequent troll in this group, is an attention-
craving chronic liar who cannot be reasoned with.

"the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo being Bozo)

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)
--
Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 01:36:13 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
>
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 6:16:59 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
>> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> > John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:t5q3pp$4nr$2@dont-
>> > email.me:

>> > The post describing how you, little putz, cannot debate, has not a
>> > goddamned thing to do with Usenet etiquette, you stupid fuck.
>> >
>> > And as far as poor USENET etiquette goes, you posting retarded full
>> > header included, top posted replies of zero content, adding retarded
>> > non-existent groups to the follow up, is about as retarded and OUTSIDE
>> > Usenet etiqette as it fucking gets, you stupid, lying piece of shit.
>>
>> Always Wrong, the reactionary foulmouthed troll lecturing me on USENET protocol...
>
> John Doe demonstrates his grasp of internet protocol by violating its conventions more or less non-stop.
>
> Lecturing is wasted on him. He doesn't want to learn how to behave better, because he is perfectly happy to abuse the conventions to create the effect he intends, even if it does led to him being frequently - and justly - reviled.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<Bi3gK.2086569$Z91.1180227@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96890&group=sci.electronics.design#96890

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:00:17 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sun, 15 May 2022 09:00 UTC

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 15 May 2022 08:16:53 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t5qctk$67g$1@dont-email.me>.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1376 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
684 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

veAVMqAXP74r

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<Di3gK.2086570$Z91.20252@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96891&group=sci.electronics.design#96891

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:00:19 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 15 May 2022 08:17:27 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t5qcun$67g$2@dont-email.me>.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1376 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
684 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

4U9Xpi3mBi/V

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<Hi3gK.2086572$Z91.1468733@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96893&group=sci.electronics.design#96893

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:00:23 GMT

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sun, 15 May 2022 08:39:13 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t5qe7h$err$1@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
(UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 1376 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
684 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

nmflkgFGVTtG

John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquette.

<t5qngi$7ft$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96898&group=sci.electronics.design#96898

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquette.
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 11:17:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 15 May 2022 11:17 UTC

> Always Wrong, the reactionary foulmouthed troll lecturing me on
> USENET protocol...

Full header, full quoted, top posted, follow up group added, non
existent follow up group at that...

Yes, retarded motherfucker, you have not a goddamned clue about any
form of etiquette, much less Usenet etiquette. And you are so
stupid, you do not even know what the word protocol means. Or you
would stop pulling the retarded baby bullshit, which you pull on so
many of the posters in this group.

And the only wy I would lecture your retarded, abusive ass is with
a baseball bat upside your head.

Usenet protocol is to NOT add follow up groups to your pathetic
posts. To NOT top post, and to EXCLUDE headers in your responses as
they are ALWAY obtainable by any and all readers of Usenet. In other
words, pathetic child, you are a know nothing putz. AND WE ALL KNOW
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUCH. BECAUSE WE ALL ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE
TOO GODDAMNED STUPID TO STOP.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5sko2$ng$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96917&group=sci.electronics.design#96917

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:42:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:42 UTC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/19/new-gambit-claiming-key-russia-probe-data-was-made-up/

The Washington Post is playing defense as John Durham's investigation
ramps up.

Resembling the other sloppy fake news contained therein, they misspelled
Sussmann's name six times in that article.

Expect a massive amount of defensiveness coming from the mainstream media
as John Durham's investigation brings the Trump-Russia collusion lies to
courts.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5skor$ng$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96918&group=sci.electronics.design#96918

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:43:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:43 UTC

<t5skp8$ng$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96919&group=sci.electronics.design#96919

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:43:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:43 UTC

Eddie wants so badly to nym-shift. That's a no-no here, Eddie!

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
John Doe <always.look@message.header> (astraweb)
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
Edward H. <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com>

Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

Spanked Eddie...

--
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:00:17 GMT
>
> The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:
>
>> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
>
> And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
>> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
>> CLUELESS...
>
> And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
> incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 15 May 2022 08:16:53 -0000
> (UTC) in message-id <t5qctk$67g$1@dont-email.me>.
>
> Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
> <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
> (UTC):
>
>> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
>> except insults to this group.
>
> Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
> to USENET (**) has been 60.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
> insults" to USENET.
>
> ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
> least 1376 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
> 684 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.
>
> This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
> readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
> follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.
>
> veAVMqAXP74r

Re: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquette.

<t5skqg$ng$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96920&group=sci.electronics.design#96920

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 04:44:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 16 May 2022 04:44 UTC

Always Wrong, a reactionary foulmouthed troll...

--
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

> From: DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org
> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Subject: John Dope and his ZERO grasp of Usenet protocols, conventions, and etiquette.
> Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 11:17:38 -0000 (UTC)
>
> John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in
>
>> Always Wrong, the reactionary foulmouthed troll lecturing me on
>> USENET protocol...
>
> Full header, full quoted, top posted, follow up group added, non
> existent follow up group at that...
>
> Yes, retarded motherfucker, you have not a goddamned clue about any
> form of etiquette, much less Usenet etiquette. And you are so
> stupid, you do not even know what the word protocol means. Or you
> would stop pulling the retarded baby bullshit, which you pull on so
> many of the posters in this group.
>
> And the only wy I would lecture your retarded, abusive ass is with
> a baseball bat upside your head.
>
> Usenet protocol is to NOT add follow up groups to your pathetic
> posts. To NOT top post, and to EXCLUDE headers in your responses as
> they are ALWAY obtainable by any and all readers of Usenet. In other
> words, pathetic child, you are a know nothing putz. AND WE ALL KNOW
> YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUCH. BECAUSE WE ALL ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE
> TOO GODDAMNED STUPID TO STOP.

Re: OT: Russia-Trump collusion hoax judge rules against Hillary attorney-client privilege

<t5skr1$ng$5@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96922&group=sci.electronics.design#96922

Followup: alt.test.group