"Well hello there Charlie Brown, you blockhead." -- Lucy Van Pelt

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is an useless entertainment..

SubjectAuthor
* Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is anRichard Hertz
+- Re: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is anpatdolan
`- Re: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is anChau Barbieri

1
Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is an useless entertainment..

<4b31130a-5698-44b9-b3ac-994deb619e79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96772&group=sci.physics.relativity#96772

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is an
useless entertainment..
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 00:47 UTC

For more than 300 years, Newton's theories and derivations brought light to the
darkness in scientific advancements, and continue to do so. Other geniuses
expanded Newton's mechanics and gravitation theories greatly.

Then, about 150 years ago, appeared Maxwell creating his theories, which
consolidated 100 years of developments in electricity and magnetism in an
unified theory of electromagnetism, which expanded the development of the
modern world until these days.

In parallel, 1859 Kirchoff's challenge was solved by Wien and Planck (1900),
being the later "the father of quantum physics" and its derivations. Their
impact in current civilization is invaluable.

Both relativity theories (SR, GR) have been proven, in 117 years, to be
completely useless and a mere metaphysical pseudoscience that brought
NOTHING to this 2022 world. Only served to waste millions of working hours
of bright minds and huge amounts of money, which could have been spent
in more advances, yet.

SR has no practical applications, unless things start to move at v > 0.2 c,
which is an unreachable speed of 60,000 Km/sec except for the club of
"particle smashers", a selected group of relativists that have fun breaking
things to see what happens.

GR has no practical applications, unless you live orbiting a star 1,000 times
more massive than the Sun. Even its applications on cosmology and BBT
fail decade after decade, requiring the postulations of even more absurd
theories that overlap, contradict themselves and patches GR absurdities.

But relativity found its niche in scify writers, science theologians, MSM and
Hollywood based movies and TV series. So, it served as an entertainment.

SR hasn't found any place in industry for a century.
Einstein's GR is not used in space industry. Newton rules.

Action at a distance vs. space twisting and deforming. Spacetime is a joke.

If other disciplines, like Medicine, would have depending on relativity, our
average life expectancy would be still 50 years, like in 1900. Politics,
economy and social sciences would have maintained a middle class that's
less than 10% of world population, and all other fields would lag behind.

It's Newton-Maxwell sciences which, along with industry, brought us here.

Relativity only served to feed forums like this one. Not real physics.

Re: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is an useless entertainment..

<d6d71c9c-d6df-4a30-8790-a77ded57327fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96777&group=sci.physics.relativity#96777

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
useless entertainment..
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 02:07 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 5:47:48 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> For more than 300 years, Newton's theories and derivations brought light to the
> darkness in scientific advancements, and continue to do so. Other geniuses
> expanded Newton's mechanics and gravitation theories greatly.
>
> Then, about 150 years ago, appeared Maxwell creating his theories, which
> consolidated 100 years of developments in electricity and magnetism in an
> unified theory of electromagnetism, which expanded the development of the
> modern world until these days.
>
> In parallel, 1859 Kirchoff's challenge was solved by Wien and Planck (1900),
> being the later "the father of quantum physics" and its derivations. Their
> impact in current civilization is invaluable.
>
> Both relativity theories (SR, GR) have been proven, in 117 years, to be
> completely useless and a mere metaphysical pseudoscience that brought
> NOTHING to this 2022 world. Only served to waste millions of working hours
> of bright minds and huge amounts of money, which could have been spent
> in more advances, yet.
>
> SR has no practical applications, unless things start to move at v > 0.2 c,
> which is an unreachable speed of 60,000 Km/sec except for the club of
> "particle smashers", a selected group of relativists that have fun breaking
> things to see what happens.
>
> GR has no practical applications, unless you live orbiting a star 1,000 times
> more massive than the Sun. Even its applications on cosmology and BBT
> fail decade after decade, requiring the postulations of even more absurd
> theories that overlap, contradict themselves and patches GR absurdities.
>
> But relativity found its niche in scify writers, science theologians, MSM and
> Hollywood based movies and TV series. So, it served as an entertainment.
>
> SR hasn't found any place in industry for a century.
> Einstein's GR is not used in space industry. Newton rules.
>
> Action at a distance vs. space twisting and deforming. Spacetime is a joke.
>
> If other disciplines, like Medicine, would have depending on relativity, our
> average life expectancy would be still 50 years, like in 1900. Politics,
> economy and social sciences would have maintained a middle class that's
> less than 10% of world population, and all other fields would lag behind.
>
> It's Newton-Maxwell sciences which, along with industry, brought us here.
>
> Relativity only served to feed forums like this one. Not real physics.

Thank you Richard for this well-reasoned and wonderfully composed essay. You demonstrate beyond all doubt that relativity--special & general--has cast a pall over all of science. To say nothing of its effect on morals and the explosion of venereal disease & unwanted pregnancies over the past 117 years. Much of the failure & debacle of covid science is traceable to those same politico-sociologic-scientific standards upheld by the proponents of relativity. It is said the Queen Elizabeth did not believe in Relativity.

I predict that one day cyber archeologists will discover, then teach this forum's record of anti-relativism to future generations as the most heroic and potent corrective to the dark age of Science. And I shudder to think what posterity will make of the Donos, Dirks, Tom Roberts'es, Sylvias, Stan FultOlsens, rotchms, Paul Andersons, etc, who served as our foils and stooges.

Re: Newton-Maxwell science shaped the modern world. Relativity is an useless entertainment..

<tg4eid$5ind$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96807&group=sci.physics.relativity#96807

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: ihu...@ricrahhr.ce (Chau Barbieri)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
useless entertainment..
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:29:03 -0000 (UTC)
ghxH85VaQoDBVHwfYJ9Dx2FB2Hqj1aeRRq37/LKVXJY+CP6Jt8tXhznhZVnwLTn
+v2AoO7a5hyhnamp9wV0HlgmB39yY4btr09Dm0rwaIy4OKu7J855ewE7xK29OJx
sBXdUgAzQ1pe1bCrNxvFPEy+iCg27hVRsBcH2HFIJNxVV43BlsAMQvZhxewdM+N
eZyFWER+zjcB3L4CvATWBOoONNa4de7PY7GFFFgRjo9g+goB3DZkmaixGfzU2jk
MNaRFJ/qUAd2kuapjIjaD/0mwUDiKQ6cGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Chau Barbieri - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:29 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> For more than 300 years, Newton's theories and derivations brought light
> to the darkness in scientific advancements, and continue to do so. Other
> geniuses expanded Newton's mechanics and gravitation theories greatly.

this cocaine gay actor, made "president" and oligarch, on your money, by america, is really fucking stupid. I can't even believe what am I reading.

Zelensky wants to exchange Ukrainian soldiers for fertilizer
https://www.rt.com/russia/562973-zelensky-ammonia-pows-fertilizer-shortage/

“I am against supplying ammonia from the Russian Federation through our territory. I would only do it in exchange for our prisoners,” Zelensky told the outlet.