Due to lack of disk space, this fortune database has been discontinued.

tech / sci.math / Re: crancks & loonies

SubjectAuthor
* Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: crancks & loonies

<6d0ad550-5eb5-48aa-991c-198caced8683n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96856&group=sci.math#96856

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: crancks & loonies
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 00:09 UTC

Kibo Parry calls Putin & Xi crancks & loonies while Trolidan calls them "blind"
On Wednesday, September 28, 1994 at 5:14:31 AM UTC-5, James Kibo Parry wrote:
> > List of crackpot theories:

Trolidan7 says Putin & Xi are blind, but more so Xi who never saw that Moscow targets Peking when Putin pushes nuclear buttons. Trolidan says 7 nuclear missiles target Peking.
On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 6:28:47 PM UTC-5, Trolidan7 wrote:
> Are two blind people really better than one?
China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why James McGinn???
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
>Pretending to Understand Storms

John Gabriel, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.

Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.

China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?

But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.

--- quoting BBC ---
Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
How does this compare with other countries?
Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.

Russia 5,977

NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225

China 350

Pakistan 165

India 160

Israel 90

North Korea 20

Source-- Federation of American Scientists
> > Trolidan7 on 5:05 PM
> >> Putin & Xi need to hear that if chemical or nuclear weapons are used in Ukraine, that Moscow and St.Petersburg will be nuked.
> >>
> >> This Ukraine invasion has gone far beyond a "fight or war" but a human abomination. Apparently Xi is as insane as Putin. And if they use nukes or chemical warfare on Ukraine, then flatten Moscow and St.Petersburg.
> >>
> >> The Old Testament is relevant here-- eye for eye, tooth for tooth

Re: crancks & loonies

<4c4dc51f-9640-4e94-8afd-c5bae3632f03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97139&group=sci.math#97139

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 07:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 14:52 UTC

15Apr 4Gay tenors Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Nicholas Thompson, Kibo Parry singing "Kibo kills Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" at UCLA auditorium with General Paul Nakasone conducting the NSA symphony orchestra. Kibo is Dr. Tao and Dr Gene D. Block going to be in attendance or are they still trying to figure out how AP proved the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse??

On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 1:38:24 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> > Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
> > David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
> > Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
> > Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin
> >

> > MIT math dept.
> >
> > Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
> > Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan
> >
> > Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
> > President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)
> >
> > MIT physics dept
> > William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young
> >
> > Why can no-one at Harvard or MIT ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle

Kibo song "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" sung in school and work with a rapp beat.
On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 8:51:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Much better to burn worthless Rubles to boil your water!

Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad by James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech claim on a Nick Thompson's Wired magazine fame.

> Kibo Parry recites Poem ballad "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth"
>
> Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Famous poem ballad of "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth".

And since this was written, Senator Lindsey Graham has popped up in support of the idea, likening the history to Brutus of Ancient Rome or of Claus von Stauffenberg failed attempt on the insane Hitler. Sorry, Lindsey your several weeks too late with this idea.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: crancks & loonies

<4a0ff36d-30cc-4cdd-82d0-854a010b9adbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97173&group=sci.math#97173

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 14:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:07 UTC

Trio of spam-singers at Cambridge singing I dreamed a dream--Olcott, Kibo Parry M, Harry Cliff

"I dreamed a dream of times gone by on Europa" and Earth had no more petty dictators Putin and Xi// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

A new lyrics for the opera song Les Miserables, I dreamed a dream

There was a time when the Sun was well behaved

And plants and animals enjoyed being alive with plenty of rain

I dreamed a dream when leaders were land grabbing petty dictators

Wanting to be another Caesar or Alexander the Great or Napoleon

Only ending up being a Mussolini, Hitler, Putin, Xi

When the world needs humanity to colonize Europa before it is too late.

I dreamed a dream where all humanity was moving to Europa

Before it is too late and the Sun claims Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, China

I dreamed a dream that all humanity realized the danger is the Sun

There was a time when despot petty dictators like Putin wanted empire

Yet the world wanted humanity to colonize Europa

There was a time when a petty dictator could push a nuclear button

When humanity needed to push a battery spacecraft to Europa

I dreamed a dream that humanity would not go extinct, not go to oblivion

I dreamed a dream that petty dictators did not obstruct humanity

I dreamed humanity was safe and sound on Europa

As the Sun swallows up all of Earth in its Red Giant Phase.

I had a dream that humanity would save all life on Earth

I had a dream that humanity would be the Saviour of all life on Earth

And move all of Earth life to the moons of Jupiter.

I had a dream, a dream of dreams that humanity will find the way to Europa

Olcott can John Coates,David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Re: Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning. And why do you encourage crank screwballs that repeat computer trash, Pete Olcott, spamming sci.math everyday?

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 12:45:05 PM UTC-5, peteolcott wrote:
> When I correct the errors of the foundation of math in a math group
> this is bloody well not frigging spam.

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am the crank crackpot pete olcott with nothing but spam everyday, trying to turn my mindless spam into singing I dreamed a dream.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am James Kibo Parry M. who spams sci.math and sci.physics everyday with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and believes geothermal energy is just solar energy of the ground..
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am the physics fool Harry Cliff, too dumb to ever ask the question of which is the atom's true real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '