"Don't fear the pen. When in doubt, draw a pretty picture." -- Baker's Third Law of Design.

tech / sci.math / _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 18Mar2022. And this is AP's 176th published book of science. Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who...

SubjectAuthor
* _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// SociologyArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science//Archimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science//Archimedes Plutonium

1
_Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 18Mar2022. And this is AP's 176th published book of science. Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who...

<c85ac3e1-555a-4085-9fad-77f7d272e8edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96871&group=sci.math#96871

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:22 UTC

Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 18Mar2022. And this is AP's 176th published book of science.

Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work. For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two. Without that nomination, I doubt I would ever have written this book. But here it is, a book about what AP thinks of the prizes given in science, physics, and math.

Before this book, my attitude towards Nobel prizes is let them die by never awarding AP, the King of Science, just let them die, for no-one in the future will pay any attention to the Nobel prizes for they missed Edison, they missed Tesla, and most important of all, they even missed the King of Science.

But on second thoughts, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa, push it front and center stage. And the King of Science has something at stake in this also. For if humanity does not colonize Europa and gets toasted and fried out of existence by the Sun going Red Giant Phase, then even all of AP's work in science is vaporized into oblivion, worse than extinction. For in extinctions there is still the fossil record, but in Red Giant Phase, there is nothing, just oblivion.

So on that score, it behooves me to be a awarded scientist as it will lead others to work on the crucial important sciences that saves Humanity.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of one of the pictures in my house of a Ancient Greek decorated pillar. Normally I would think in a award ceremony I would wear a crown of laurel-leaves like the Ancient Greeks. The best Greek architecture of these pillars I have ever seen though, is some building in Las Vegas where they spared no expense in making a fantastic fabulous building with these decorated pillars. Just eye strikingly beautiful.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) My history concerning this topic matter.

2) Very First Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the correction of the real true electron of Atoms is the muon of 105MeV stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole."

3) Second Nobel prize to AP, in Chemistry, "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".

4) A Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For Light-waves are perfect-DNA puts a foundation under all of biology, and that Light Waves carry Information by the arrangement of their magnetic monopoles."

5) Another Medicine Nobel prize to AP, "For how humans evolved from apes as stonethrowers."

6) A Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the real Lewis Structure is based on 6, not 8, with CO2 having 3 isomers, and for the true Periodic Table of Elements based on 6 elements per row."

7) A Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his mathematics overhaul of Old Math with geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus & many corrections such as slant cut in single cone is oval, never ellipse."

8) Another Chemistry Nobel prize to AP, "For the AP-Electromagnetic laws and their equations, and the Architecture structure of the Atom as toruses."

9) Another Physiology Nobel prize to AP, "For all his Logic overhaul of Old Logic & Old Math."

10) A Physics-II Nobel prize to AP, "For development of the lithium battery operated spacecraft, and thus saving life on Earth by colonizing Europa from the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, for stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion." Here we make a brand new category of Physics Nobel prizes because the old list is 80% in error and unfair to future winners of Nobel physics prizes. Who wants to be on a list of con-artist dumb fakesters of physics. So we split off the old error filled list and start fresh anew with a Physics Nobel prize.

11) Last Nobel prize in Chemistry to AP, as the unfurling of the new Gold Leaf IR telescope at L2, "For the discovery that our Universe is a single gigantic atom of 231Plutonium, the Plutonium Atom Totality Universe." We save the best for last, for we need the proving evidence of Cosmic Rings. Two Cosmic Proton Rings intersected by the Cosmic Muon Ring, something that Caltech's Jarrett started in his mappings of galaxies.

12) Ten science Nobel prizes in all to AP, King of Science, as humanity has its work cut out for itself-- colonize Europa or doomed to worse than extinction-- but oblivion.

----------
Text
----------

1) My history concerning this topic matter.

On January 6, 2022 in the newsgroup sci.math there appeared the post from a Stanford engineer (so he says), a post nominating AP for a Nobel prize. And I thought nothing of it because up until that time, Jones had been a avid critic for nonstop 25 years, an avid acid critic of AP.

Re: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 18Mar2022. And this is AP's 176th published book of science. Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who...

<ecfd9e23-910a-4cb2-ab7f-0b983ca9f67dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101911&group=sci.math#101911

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 12:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 19:58 UTC

The reason I am writing on the science of the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, writing on this subject on 3Jun2022 is because on 2Jun2022, I watched PBS Newshour with a segment on the Mega-Drought in the USA.

So of course, well, because I have a super logical mind, far in advance of scientists, I can put 2 and 2 together to make 4.

And the idea struck me, how can Global Warming of fossil fuel cause a 100 year old drought, when fossil fuel burning other than coal was just getting started in 1920 with its human population of 1 billion not 8 billion. In other words, the Sun gone Red Giant causes Mega-Drought.

But now, let me research the African deserts also. Because I am looking at interior of continents with deserts but no mountains as a barrier to rain. In the USA and in parts of South America are mountains as rain barriers. But why would the coasts of California experience drought for there are no mountain ranges in their way.

So the PBS Newshour highlighting the Mega Drought on 2Jun2022, begs the question-- this drought phenomenon alone proves our Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase having started in 1920. And of course the fossil fuel burning helped accelerate the misery. But we can always stop fossil fuel burning. We can never stop the Sun from misbehaving, for all stars including the Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and our only hope is to colonize permanently the Europa and Jupiter satellites if we want to live in the future.

176th published book

Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who nominated AP for a Nobel prize for my physics and mathematics work. For he had been a staunch severe critic of AP for going on 25 years and all of a sudden, here he is nominating AP for a Nobel prize or two. Without that nomination, I doubt I would ever have written this book. But here it is, a book about what AP thinks of the prizes given in science, physics, and math.

Before this book, my attitude towards Nobel prizes is let them die by never awarding AP, the King of Science, just let them die, for no-one in the future will pay any attention to the Nobel prizes for they missed Edison, they missed Tesla, and most important of all, they even missed the King of Science.

But on second thought, if AP is awarded Nobel prizes in science, would push the agenda of colonizing Europa, push it front and center stage. And the King of Science has something at stake in this also. For if humanity does not colonize Europa and gets toasted and fried by the Sun going Red Giant Phase, then even all of AP's work in science is vaporized into oblivion, worse than extinction. For in extinctions there is still the fossil record, but in Red Giant Phase, there is nothing, just oblivion.

So on that score, it behooves me to be a awarded scientist as it will lead others to work on the crucial important sciences that saves Humanity.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of one of the pictures in my house of a Ancient Greek decorated pillar. Normally I would think in a award ceremony I would wear a crown of laurel leaves like the Ancient Greeks. The best Greek architecture of these pillars I have ever seen though, is some building in Las Vegas where they spared no expense in making a fantastic fabulous building with these decorated pillars. Just eye strikingly beautiful.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TTV7Q3R
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 2, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 679 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: _Science Nobel prizes to AP for achievements of science// Sociology by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 18Mar2022. And this is AP's 176th published book of science. Preface: This book all came about from a Stanford University poster who...

<98bf7f47-8bcf-4c93-ad0d-ffba5dc4eba2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101912&group=sci.math#101912

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 14:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 21:07 UTC

The reason I bring this topic up, is that I have labelled the Sun gone Red Giant Phase as being the NASA measurement of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation for the past 10 years killing 25% of all insects on Earth. But watching the PBS Newshour on MegaDrought makes me want to say I should start the time marker 1200 years ago.

US megadrought worst in at least 1200 years, researchers ...https://www.nbcnews.com › science › environment › us...
Feb 15, 2022 — The megadrought that has gripped the southwestern United States for the past 22 years is the worst since at least 800 A.D., according to a ...

Now I have to research to see if in the past 1200 years, any "new desert on Earth-- perhaps Africa" was formed. Formed only because the Sun has gone Red Giant phase.