Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 00:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful
Mind, theory & research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 07:19 UTC

AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory & research.

Sci.math and sci.physics are great venues to study this issue for we have many cases of 3 decades long cranks and crackpots and morons.

Theory-- the crank, crackpot, and hate-monger suffer from a condition of the brain where some circuits have dominated to the exclusion of other circuits. It is like roadways, and it is expected of drivers to take the shortest route to their destination. However we can call some sick drivers who do not take the shortest route and all of these sick drivers go to a parkway road and keep driving round and round and round.

Same thing with crazy idiot cranks, hate-mongers, loons and goons, crackpots and assorted sickos (some like the label sickfucks, but let us keep the conversation to where it is feasible for TV inclusion and not edited out).

So, well, the theory is that some circuits of the human brain are overused and there is no offramp, or few offramps.

Now I would not bring up this topic if it were not able to be physically observed. The MRI brain scan can view circuits in the brain that are used.

So, well, why sci.math and sci.physics?

Because we have 3 decades or 2 decades long spammers that are crazy cranks, some crackpots and some hate monger sickos.

And if we put them under a MRI brain scan we can verify if AP's theory is true or false.

For example the German Wolfgang Muckenheim (forgive the spelling) known as WM is a ultimate crank, complain complain complain about Cantor but too stupid is WM to ever fix the problem. So if, with the consent of WM placed under a MRI brain scan. If we notice a closed loop circuit light up immensely and notice that this loop has almost no offramps. And while under the MRI, we ask WM about Cantor and see this closed loop light up more than anything else. We have experimental proof of AP's crank theory-- a person who has a rogue closed loop circuit with no, or little offramps available.

And the nice thing about this theory if true, would allow for treatment. We can physically go into that brain and grow a "offramp" or snip the circuit and let it be abandoned and the sufferer then taking up new hobbies.

And then there is Socratis a 3 decade spammer with his crank "i + 2i" b.s.

And then there is Dan Christensen with his crank DC logic.

And then there is Jan Burse with his crank logic and his hate-mongering.

And then there is the Kibo Parry hate mongering stalker.

And then there is the James McGinn- Jim Pennino cranks in sci.physics.

And then there is the Amine crank in sci.math.

And then there is the MitchR crank in sci.math and sci.physics.

And then there is the Pete Olcott crank in sci.math.

And many many more.

What AP conjectures is that if all the above individuals consent to a Pyschology Research of MRI brain scans. That all of the above will be found to have at least one overused , one incessantly used circuit with no offramps and that is used when in a normal brain, many circuits are used, but not in the above individuals.

The location of the seat-of-insanity, by locating a circuit that is overused.

And if true, well we have instant cures and treatment. We snip that overused circuit. Causing other circuits to be used and thus making an otherwise sickfuck like Kibo Parry be acting like as if he were half-normal.

AP