No line available at 300 baud.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

SubjectAuthor
* a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker
+* Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker
|`- Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker
+* Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker
|`- Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...Richard Hertz
+* Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...J. J. Lodder
|`- Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...Siri Cruise
`* Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker
 `- Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...The Starmaker

1
a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<6331EEEE.5DBC@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97201&group=sci.physics.relativity#97201

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 11:26:54 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:26 UTC

in May 1943. The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion,
a way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship’s
keel. In Einstein’s scheme a pair of electromagnetic coils at the front
and rear of the torpedo would be connected in series with an
electromagnet between them. The two coils would have opposite magnetic
polarity, so when the torpedo was far from the target ship, the induced
current between them would be zero for reasons of symmetry. As the
torpedo approached the ship, the hull’s magnetic field would start to be
felt. Since the field would be stronger at the front of the torpedo than
at the rear, it would induce a current. Then when the torpedo passed
beneath the keel, the fields from either side of the hull would cancel
each other out, and the current would briefly dip to zero, setting off
the detonator.

In August Einstein turned his attention to torpedoes detonated by
contact rather than magnetic impulses. He explained why the explosive
charge in such torpedoes should be placed at the front instead of the
rear and suggested a protruding hollow tip, possibly armed with a
projectile, to increase the likelihood of puncturing the hull instead of
just shaking it. But contact detonation raised a new problem: The force
of a violent collision with the hull could crush the head of the torpedo
before detonation was completed.

In October Einstein suggested a possible way around this difficulty: Put
the explosive in the rear of the torpedo and rotate it after impact to
bring the business end closer. At first he thought the increased water
speed right next to a ship’s moving hull would do the trick. Two months
later, though, he decided that even if his idea could be made to work,
the turning forces would destroy the torpedo. Once again he proposed
adding a small empty space at the front. It would crumple before the
rest of the head, buying a few extra thousandths of a second to give the
explosive time to detonate properly. (Navy engineers eventually solved
the problem by redesigning the contact detonator’s firing pin.)

--
On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter.. I have never taken
part in work of a military-technical nature...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<6331F3A0.6E40@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97204&group=sci.physics.relativity#97204

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 11:46:56 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:46 UTC

Albert Einstein also said: "It would, therefore, be quite ridiculous if I were to issue a statement
declaring my refusal to participate in armament work. Since the military authorities are well aware of my position,
it would never occur to them to invite me to participate in such work."

The Starmaker wrote:

> in May 1943. The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion,
> a way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship’s
> keel. In Einstein’s scheme a pair of electromagnetic coils at the front
> and rear of the torpedo would be connected in series with an
> electromagnet between them. The two coils would have opposite magnetic
> polarity, so when the torpedo was far from the target ship, the induced
> current between them would be zero for reasons of symmetry. As the
> torpedo approached the ship, the hull’s magnetic field would start to be
> felt. Since the field would be stronger at the front of the torpedo than
> at the rear, it would induce a current. Then when the torpedo passed
> beneath the keel, the fields from either side of the hull would cancel
> each other out, and the current would briefly dip to zero, setting off
> the detonator.
>
> In August Einstein turned his attention to torpedoes detonated by
> contact rather than magnetic impulses. He explained why the explosive
> charge in such torpedoes should be placed at the front instead of the
> rear and suggested a protruding hollow tip, possibly armed with a
> projectile, to increase the likelihood of puncturing the hull instead of
> just shaking it. But contact detonation raised a new problem: The force
> of a violent collision with the hull could crush the head of the torpedo
> before detonation was completed.
>
> In October Einstein suggested a possible way around this difficulty: Put
> the explosive in the rear of the torpedo and rotate it after impact to
> bring the business end closer. At first he thought the increased water
> speed right next to a ship’s moving hull would do the trick. Two months
> later, though, he decided that even if his idea could be made to work,
> the turning forces would destroy the torpedo. Once again he proposed
> adding a small empty space at the front. It would crumple before the
> rest of the head, buying a few extra thousandths of a second to give the
> explosive time to detonate properly. (Navy engineers eventually solved
> the problem by redesigning the contact detonator’s firing pin.)
>
> --
> On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter.. I have never taken
> part in work of a military-technical nature...
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<6331F4AF.2CF8@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97205&group=sci.physics.relativity#97205

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 11:51:27 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:51 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> in May 1943. The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion,
> a way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship’s
> keel. In Einstein’s scheme a pair of electromagnetic coils at the front
> and rear of the torpedo would be connected in series with an
> electromagnet between them. The two coils would have opposite magnetic
> polarity, so when the torpedo was far from the target ship, the induced
> current between them would be zero for reasons of symmetry. As the
> torpedo approached the ship, the hull’s magnetic field would start to be
> felt. Since the field would be stronger at the front of the torpedo than
> at the rear, it would induce a current. Then when the torpedo passed
> beneath the keel, the fields from either side of the hull would cancel
> each other out, and the current would briefly dip to zero, setting off
> the detonator.
>
> In August Einstein turned his attention to torpedoes detonated by
> contact rather than magnetic impulses. He explained why the explosive
> charge in such torpedoes should be placed at the front instead of the
> rear and suggested a protruding hollow tip, possibly armed with a
> projectile, to increase the likelihood of puncturing the hull instead of
> just shaking it. But contact detonation raised a new problem: The force
> of a violent collision with the hull could crush the head of the torpedo
> before detonation was completed.
>
> In October Einstein suggested a possible way around this difficulty: Put
> the explosive in the rear of the torpedo and rotate it after impact to
> bring the business end closer. At first he thought the increased water
> speed right next to a ship’s moving hull would do the trick. Two months
> later, though, he decided that even if his idea could be made to work,
> the turning forces would destroy the torpedo. Once again he proposed
> adding a small empty space at the front. It would crumple before the
> rest of the head, buying a few extra thousandths of a second to give the
> explosive time to detonate properly. (Navy engineers eventually solved
> the problem by redesigning the contact detonator’s firing pin.)
>
> --
> On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter.. I have never taken
> part in work of a military-technical nature...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

------------------
Keywords for all reseachers doing research on Albert Einstein
albert einstein , atomic bomb , build an atomic bomb, atomic bomb
developed, atomic bomb made, designed and built the first atomic bomb,
designed built the first atomic bom, building an atomic bomb, built the
atomic bomb, built first atomic bomb, who built the atomic bomb in world
war 2, build atomic bomb, built hydrogen bomb, theory relativity atomic
bomb, scientists created atomic bomb, how was the atomic bomb made,
atomic bomb created, created the atomic bomb, atomic bomb, atomic bomb
japan, atomic bomb facts, atomic bomb video, atomic bomb ww2, atomic
bomb inventor, atomic bomb debate, atomic bomb testing, atomic bomb
explosion, atomic bomb names, albert einstein quotes , quotes from
albert einstein , albert einstein quote , famous albert einstein quotes
, albert einstein quotes imagination , quotes by albert einstein ,
albert einstein quotes about life , albert einstein famous quotes ,
atomic bomb quotes , albert einstein love quotes , quotes albert
einstein , famous quotes by albert einstein , albert einstein atomic
bomb quote , funny albert einstein quotes , quotes on the atomic bomb ,
albert einstein quotes atomic bomb , albert einstein imagination quote ,
quotes of albert einstein , famous quotes albert einstein , famous
quotes from albert einstein , albert einstein religion quotes , quote
albert einstein , albert einstein funny quotes , best albert einstein
quotes , albert einstein math quotes , albert einstein life quotes ,
quote by albert einstein , albert einstein quotes on religion , albert
einstein education quotes , einstein atomic bomb quote , atomic bomb
quote , albert einstein quotes on love , albert einstein inspirational
quotes , quotes about albert einstein , albert einstein war quotes ,
albert einstein atheist quotes , albert einstein quotes love , albert
einsteins quotes , albert einstein relativity quote , quote from albert
einstein , inspirational quotes albert einstein , albert einstein quotes
stupidity , atom bomb quotes , albert einstein best quotes , famous
quotes of albert einstein , atomic bomb facts , albert einstein facts ,
albert einstein facts for kids , facts about albert einstein , atom bomb
facts , atomic bomb facts for kids , interesting facts about albert
einstein , albert einstein facts about his life , facts about the atomic
bomb , wwii atomic bomb facts , facts on the atomic bomb , 10 facts
about albert einstein , facts on albert einstein , fun facts about
albert einstein , albert einstein interesting facts , albert einstein
fun facts , the atomic bomb facts , facts about albert einstein for kids
, atomic bomb interesting facts , albert einstein brain facts , atomic
bomb dropped , dropping the atomic bomb , dropping atomic bomb , plane
that dropped atomic bomb , first atomic bomb dropped , atomic bomb
dropping , dropping of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb drop , decision to
drop the atomic bomb , was dropping the atomic bomb justified , reasons
for dropping the atomic bomb , the dropping of the atomic bomb , pros of
dropping the atomic bomb , dropping of atomic bomb , plane that dropped
the atomic bomb , reasons to drop the atomic bomb , decision to drop
atomic bomb , alternatives to dropping the atomic bomb , arguments for
dropping the atomic bomb , was dropping the atomic bomb necessary ,
should the atomic bomb been dropped , reason for dropping the atomic
bomb , first atomic bomb test , atomic bomb testing , atom bomb test ,
atomic bomb tests , atomic bomb test , atomic bomb test video , atomic
bomb testing in new mexico , atom bomb testing , atomic bomb testing in
nevada , first atom bomb test , testing of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb
test footage , 1st atomic bomb test , albert einstein s life , albert
einstein s inventions , albert einstein s iq , albert einstein s brain ,
what was albert einstein s iq , albert einstein s , albert einstein s
theory of relativity , albert einstein s family tree , albert einstein s
family , albert einstein s birthday , albert einstein s childhood ,
albert einstein s accomplishments , albert einstein s death , albert
einstein s children , albert einstein s middle name , albert einstein s
wife , albert einstein s education , what is albert einstein s iq ,
albert einstein s theories , albert einstein s full name , albert
einstein s parents , albert einstein s discoveries , albert einstein s
achievements , albert einstein s riddle , albert einstein s birthplace ,
albert einstein s quotes , albert einstein s theory , albert einstein s
atomic bomb , albert einstein s iq score , albert einstein s father ,
albert einstein s birth certificate , albert einstein biography for kids
, albert einstein biography , biography of albert einstein , biography
albert einstein , albert einstein biography book , biography on albert
einstein , einstein biography , albert einstein short biography , albert
einstein biography summary , biography of einstein , biography of albert
einstein for kids , einstein albert biography , what did albert einstein
invent , invention of the atomic bomb , albert einstein invention , what
albert einstein invented , atomic bomb invention , albert einstein
inventions for kids , pictures of albert einstein inventions , invented
atomic bomb , albert einstein inventions list , list of albert einstein
inventions , did einstein invent the atomic bomb , albert einsteins
inventions , inventions of albert einstein , albert einstein what did he
invent , invention of atomic bomb , the invention of the atomic bomb ,
albert einstein invented , albert einstein inventions and discoveries ,
inventions by albert einstein , atomic bomb invented , albert einstein
pictures of inventions , albert einstein atomic theory , albert einstein
theory of relativity , albert einstein theories , theory of relativity ,
albert einstein theory , einstein theory , albert einstein quantum
theory , albert einstein general theory of relativity , theory of
relativity albert einstein , albert einstein special theory of
relativity , albert einstein relativity theory , atomic bomb effects ,
effects of the atomic bomb , effects of atomic bomb , atomic bomb
radiation effects , albert einstein photoelectric effect , effects of
atom bomb , atomic bomb effects on people , atomic bomb sound effect ,
the effects of the atomic bomb , the atomic bomb effects , atomic bomb
after effects , effects of an atomic bomb , atom bomb effects , effect
of atomic bomb , after effects of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb effects
on environment , atomic bomb effect , after effects of atomic bomb ,
long term effects of atomic bomb , atomic bomb ww2 , atomic bomb in ww2
, ww2 atomic bomb , atom bomb ww2 , atomic bomb ww2 facts , ww2 atom
bomb , the atomic bomb ww2 , german atomic bomb ww2 , the atomic bomb in
ww2 , harry truman atomic bomb , truman and the atomic bomb , truman
atomic bomb , truman atomic bomb speech , harry truman and the atomic
bomb , harry s truman atomic bomb , atomic bomb truman , truman atomic
bomb decision , truman library atomic bomb , truman speech atomic bomb ,
harry truman atomic bomb speech , truman and atomic bomb , truman quotes
atomic bomb , atomic bomb debate , dropping the atomic bomb debate , the
atomic bomb debate , debate of the atomic bomb , debate over the atomic
bomb , debate over atomic bomb , debate on dropping the atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb debate lesson plan , albert einstein death , atomic bomb
death toll , atomic bomb deaths , deaths from atomic bomb , albert
einstein death date , death of albert einstein , albert einstein birth
and death , albert einstein date of death , hydrogen bomb vs atomic bomb
, atom bomb vs hydrogen bomb , atomic bomb vs hydrogen bomb , hydrogen
bomb vs atom bomb , hydrogen vs atomic bomb , atomic vs hydrogen bomb ,
atomic bomb little boy , little boy atomic bomb , atom bomb little boy ,
little boy atomic bomb facts , little boy atom bomb , god vs science
albert einstein , did albert einstein believe in god , albert einstein
god vs science , albert einstein god , albert einstein god vs science
1921 , albert einstein on god , thank god for the atom bomb , albert
einstein quotes god , albert einstein does god exist , albert einstein
and god , god vs science albert einstein 1921 , albert einstein quotes
on god , god vs. science albert einstein book , god vs science by albert
einstein , albert einstein god quotes , albert einstein belief in god ,
does god exist albert einstein , albert einstein book god vs. science ,
thank god for the atomic bomb , atomic bomb pics , atom bomb pics , pics
of albert einstein , albert einstein pics , pic of albert einstein ,
atomic bomb pic , albert einstein pic , pics of atomic bomb , pics of
the atomic bomb , atomic bomb explosion , atom bomb explosion , atomic
bomb explosions , atomic bomb explosion pictures , pictures of atomic
bomb explosion , atomic bomb explosion video , atom bomb explosion video
, video of atomic bomb explosion , picture of atomic bomb explosion ,
first atomic bomb explosion , albert einstein timeline , atomic bomb
timeline , timeline of albert einstein , albert einstein timeline for
kids , albert einstein life timeline , timeline of the atomic bomb ,
albert einstein poster , albert einstein posters , atomic bomb poster ,
albert einstein poster quotes , the wisdom of albert einstein poster ,
atom bomb poster , atomic bomb posters , world war 2 atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb world war 2 , world war 2 atom bomb , world war 2 the atomic
bomb , atomic bomb in world war 2 , world war 2 atomic bomb facts ,
albert einstein world war 2 , world war 2 atomic bomb pictures ,
manhattan project atomic bomb , the manhattan project atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb manhattan project , albert einstein and the manhattan
project , albert einstein manhattan project , albert einstein iq ,
albert einsteins iq , albert einstein iq score , iq of albert einstein ,
albert einstein iq test , atomic bomb survivor , atomic bomb survivor
stories , atomic bomb survivors , survivors of the atomic bomb ,
japanese atomic bomb survivors , albert einstein childhood , childhood
of albert einstein , albert einstein childhood facts , albert einstein
childhood biography , albert einstein early childhood , first atomic
bomb used in war , world war ii atomic bomb , atomic bomb cold war ,
cold war atomic bomb , world war two atomic bomb , robert oppenheimer
atomic bomb , oppenheimer atomic bomb , j. robert oppenheimer atomic
bomb , atomic bomb oppenheimer , robert oppenheimer and the atomic bomb
, fat man atomic bomb , atomic bomb fat man , fat man atomic bomb facts
, fat man atom bomb , atom bomb fat man , atomic bomb pros and cons ,
pros and cons of atomic bomb , cons of dropping the atomic bomb , cons
of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb cons , albert einstein tee shirts ,
albert einstein t shirts , albert einstein shirt , albert einstein t
shirt , albert einstein shirts , atomic bomb shirt , albert einstein
contributions , albert einstein contributions to science , albert
einstein contribution to math , contributions of albert einstein ,
albert einstein contribution to science , albert einstein costume ,
albert einstein costume for kids , albert einstein costumes , albert
einstein halloween costume , albert einstein costume ideas , atomic bomb
footage , pictures of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb definition , atomic
bomb aftermath , atomic bomb images , atomic bombings , atomic bomb wwii
, history of atomic bomb , atomic bomb museum , was the atomic bomb
justified , pictures of atomic bomb , atomic bomb creator , atomic bomb
radius , german atomic bomb , atomic bomb shadows , creator of the
atomic bomb , atomic bomb casualties , atomic bomb blast radius , atomic
bomb blast , albert einstein atom bomb , atom bomb video , creation of
the atomic bomb , atomic bomb simulator , atomic bomb albert einstein ,
picture of atomic bomb , atomic bomb documentary , einstein atom bomb ,
the history of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb picture , first atom bomb ,
atomic bomb movies , history of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb
development , creator of atomic bomb , atomic bomb essay , soviet union
atomic bomb , atomic bomb controversy , atomic bomb videos , atomic bomb
wikipedia , atom bomb history , the first atomic bomb , video of atomic
bomb , development of atomic bomb , atomic bomb statistics , atomic bomb
justified , atomic bomb lesson plan , father of the atomic bomb , atomic
bomb cloud , big boy atomic bomb , atomic bomb new mexico , pro atomic
bomb , development of the atomic bomb , ussr atomic bomb , atomic bomb
victims , second atomic bomb , history of the atom bomb , was the atomic
bomb necessary , atomic bomb names , wwii atomic bomb , atomic bomb
plane , atomic bomb powerpoint , making of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb
info , atomic bomb movie , atomic bomb alarm clock , atomic bomb model ,
japanese atomic bomb , the atomic bomb history , atomic bomb animation ,
pearl harbor atomic bomb , atomic bomb in new mexico , soviet atomic
bomb , atomic bomb game , albert einstein and atomic bomb , atomic bomb
photos , the atomic bomb movie , los alamos atomic bomb , atomic bomb
design , enrico fermi atomic bomb , atomic bomb structure , atomic bomb
tattoo , atomic bomb art , albert einstein the atomic bomb , atomic bomb
primary sources , information about the atomic bomb , atomic bomb book ,
atomic bomb 1945 , e mc2 atomic bomb , trinity atomic bomb , the atomic
bomb pictures , atomic bomb mushroom cloud , father of atomic bomb ,
atom bomb photos , atomic bomb simulation , atomic bomb radiation ,
russian atomic bomb , atomic bomb games , atom bomb images , atomic bomb
making , atom bomb pictures , leo szilard atomic bomb , radiation from
atomic bomb , niels bohr atomic bomb , who made the atomic bomb ,
largest atomic bomb , atomic bomb blast video , 1945 atomic bomb , 1st
atomic bomb , define atomic bomb , biggest atomic bomb , atomic bomb
cartoon , history of atom bomb , the development of the atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb project , atomic bomb gif , chinese atomic bomb , first
soviet atomic bomb , picture of atom bomb , atomic bomb diagram , albert
einstein e mc2 atomic bomb , atomic bomb books , atom bomb wiki , atom
bomb tattoo , atomic bomb scientists , atomic bomb einstein , miss
atomic bomb , atomic bomb video clips , atomic bomb video download ,
definition of atomic bomb , atom bomb blast , decision to use the atomic
bomb , henry stimson atomic bomb , atomic bomb wallpaper , atomic bomb
attack , you and the atomic bomb , bomb atomic , atomic bomb youtube ,
atomic bomb sound , atomic bomb dates , atomic bomb countries , atomic
bomb date , atomic bomb museum las vegas , youtube atomic bomb , secret
history of the atom bomb , how to photograph an atomic bomb , atomic
bomb shelter , making the atomic bomb , the creation of the atomic bomb
, aftermath of atomic bomb , heroshima atomic bomb , atom bomb names ,
gar alperovitz atomic bomb , aftermath of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb
creation , atomic bomb destruction , atomic bomb damage , atomic bomb
justification , atomic bomb articles , books on the atomic bomb , atomic
bomb symbol , atomic bomb shadows of people , cartoon atomic bomb , atom
bomb creator , atomic bomb shelters , einstein and atomic bomb , atomic
bomb map , pros of the atomic bomb , new mexico atomic bomb , atomic
bomb cataract , most powerful atomic bomb , wikipedia atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb blueprints , atomic bomb clock , use of the atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb shadow , creation of atomic bomb , atomic bomb song , enola
gay atomic bomb , history atomic bomb , reasons for the atomic bomb ,
eisenhower atomic bomb , atomic bomb photo , picture of the atomic bomb
, atomic bomb drink , atomic bomb for kids , use of atomic bomb , atomic
bomb size , atomic bomb pros , building the atomic bomb , soviet union
first atomic bomb , atomic bomb image , usa atomic bomb , primary
sources on the atomic bomb , atomic bomb animated gif , father of the
atom bomb , arguments against the atomic bomb , name of first atomic
bomb , atomic bomb candy , first atomic bomb name , children of the
atomic bomb , impact of the atomic bomb , atomic bomb video footage ,
atomic bomb research paper , cost of atomic bomb , the father of the
atomic bomb , fatman atomic bomb , video atomic bomb , atom bomb videos
, radius of atomic bomb , images of atomic bomb , uranium atomic bomb ,
making of atomic bomb , atomic bomb clip art , atom bomb game , atomic
bomb victims pictures , atomic bomb name , 2nd atomic bomb , atomic bomb
detonation , atomic bomb newspaper articles , arguments for the atomic
bomb , video of the atomic bomb , after the atomic bomb , books about
the atomic bomb , atomic bomb research , japanese reaction to atomic
bomb , ancient atomic bomb , atomic bomb power , against the atomic bomb
, consequences of the atomic bomb , arguments against atomic bomb ,
atomic bomb propaganda , third atomic bomb , atomic bomb pearl harbor ,
atomic bomb reaction , atomic bomb trinity , inventors of the atomic
bomb , atomic bomb documents , anti atomic bomb , atomic bomb formula ,
atomic bomb victim , atomic bomb jokes , atomic bomb webquest , los
alamos new mexico atomic bomb , atomic bomb in wwii , atomic bomb lesson
plans , history channel atomic bomb , atomic bomb range , atomic bomb
crater , atom bomb gif , atomic bomb games free online , atomic bomb in
space , atomic bomb video clip , albert einstein brain , albert einstein
autograph , books by albert einstein , about albert einstein ,
information on albert einstein , albert einstein wiki , albert einstein
relativity , when did albert einstein die , albert einstein math , was
albert einstein jewish , who is albert einstein , when was albert
einstein born , albert einstein qoutes , wiki albert einstein , albert
einstein book , albert einstein bibliography , where was albert einstein
born , albert einstein discoveries , how did albert einstein die , who
was albert einstein , albert einstein birthday , albert einstein info ,
the life of albert einstein , who was albert einstein book , albert
einstein nobel prize , albert einstein wikipedia , albert einstein life
, albert einstein photos , albert einstein for kids , history of albert
einstein , albert einstein education , albert einstein books he wrote ,
albert einstein achievements , albert einstein videos , what did albert
einstein do , was albert einstein a christian , albert einstein images ,
was albert einstein autistic , albert einstein bio , life of albert
einstein , why is albert einstein famous , albert einstein e mc2 , books
written by albert einstein , info about albert einstein , albert
einstein family life , albert einstein career , albert einstein family
tree , hans albert einstein , albert einstein children , images of
albert einstein , young albert einstein , albert einstein information ,
all about albert einstein , albert einstein image , albert einstein
university , albert einstein pictures in color , albert einstein primary
sources , albert einstein prints , albert einstein dyslexia , albert
einstein vegetarian , albert einstein signature , albert einstein tongue
, albert einstein autobiography , autobiography of albert einstein ,
albert einstein early life , albert einstein bees , albert einstein
clothes , albert einstein clothing , did albert einstein have children ,
videos of albert einstein , albert einstein picture , information about
albert einstein , albert einstein formula , photos of albert einstein ,
info on albert einstein , albert einstein video , books on albert
einstein , albert einstein wife , albert einstein jobs , albert einstein
quotations , albert einstein 1955 , albert einstein history , albert
einstein school , albert einstein as a child , albert einstein
imagination , albert einstein birthplace , albert einstein famous ,
albert einstein kids , biografia albert einstein , albert einstein high
school , albert einstein college of medicine , albert einstein learning
disability , albert einstein awards , albert einstein disability ,
albert einstein riddle , albert einstein parents , albert einstein
physics , albert einstein birth , www albert einstein , books about
albert einstein , biografi albert einstein , albert einstein died ,
albert einstein movie , albert einstein for children , albert einstein
academy , albert einstein art , albert einstein school of medicine ,
wikipedia albert einstein , albert einstein equations , albert einstein
full name , albert einsteins brain , albert einstein photo , albert
einstein autism , albert einstein experiments for kids , albert einstein
paintings , was albert einstein dyslexic , albert einstein albert
einstein , albert einstein sayings , was albert einstein an atheist ,
albert einstein wallpaper , albert einstein speech , albert einstein
personality , albert einstein compound interest , albert einstein
marilyn monroe , albert einstein birth certificate , albert einstein
nobel prize 1921 , albert einstein height , albert einstein adhd ,
albert einstein young , albert einstein books for kids , albert einstein
experiments , albert einstein merchandise , albert einstein memorabilia
, pictures of albert einstein in color , marilyn monroe albert einstein
, einstein albert , albert einstein personal life , albert einstein date
of birth , albert einstein scientist , did albert einstein go to college
, albert einstein essay , accomplishments of albert einstein , albert
einstein interview , collected papers of albert einstein , was albert
einstein married , albert einstein memorial , albert einstein last words
, did albert einstein have autism , albert einstein cartoon , albert
einstein formulas , is albert einstein jewish , albert einstein on
religion , photo of albert einstein , albert einstein illusion , albert
einstein house , albert einstein 1905 , albert einsteins birthday ,
albert einstein nationality , albert einstein religious beliefs , albert
einstein museum , www.albert-einstein.org , albert einstein toy , albert
einstein en español , albert einstein aspergers , albert einstein letter
to roosevelt , albert einstein hair , albert einstein violin , albert
einstein siblings , albert einstein gifts , albert einstein documentary
, albert einstein background , albert einstein educational background ,
albert einstein princeton , albert einstein gravity , albert einstein
wig , albert einstein work , albert einstein grave , albert einstein
mental illness , albert einstein refrigerator , was albert einstein left
handed , albert einstein descendants , albert einstein poems , albert
einstein books written , albert einstein birthdate , albert einstein
games , albert einstein.com , albert einsteins family , albert einstein
brain size , albert einstein music , albert einstein mathematics ,
albert einstein famous for , albert einstein science , albert einstein
left handed , albert einstein schooling , albert einstein research paper
, albert einstein as a kid , albert einstein articles , albert einstein
summary , albert einstein astronomy , albert einstein letters , albert
einstein marriage , albert einstein powerpoint , albert einstein major
accomplishments , albert einstein institution , albert einstein jokes ,
albert einsteins life , was albert einstein a vegetarian , dr albert
einstein , albert einstein bust , albert einstein son , albert einstein
research , albert einstein papers , funny albert einstein pictures ,
albert einstein statue , albert einstein discovery , albert einstein
notes , albert einstein puzzle , albert einstein speeches , albert
einstein award , albert einstein 2012 , albert einstein obituary ,
albert einstein action figure , albert einstein autistic , a picture of
albert einstein , albert einstein youtube , does evil exist albert
einstein , albert einstein failures , albert einstein as a baby , albert
einstein baby pictures , albert einstein painting , albert einstein
funny , cartoon albert einstein , e mc2 albert einstein , albert
einstein buddhism , albert einstein was born , nobel prize albert
einstein , albert einstein portrait , albert einsteine , albert einstein
hobbies , picture albert einstein , albert einstein quiz , imagination
albert einstein , albert einstein story , albert einstein movies ,
albert einstein in school , albert einstein dyslexic , pictures albert
einstein , albert einstein handwriting , albert einstein human stupidity
, image of albert einstein , albert einstein figure , albert einstein
equation , albert einstein trivia , albert einstein employment , albert
einstein products , albert einstein wikiquote , albert-einstein.org ,
scientist albert einstein , ideas and opinions albert einstein , albert
einstein quantum physics , albert einstein family members , youtube
albert einstein , albert einstein doll , achievements of albert einstein
, the collected papers of albert einstein , relativity albert einstein ,
albert einstein statue washington dc , albert einstein stupidity ,
albert einstein español , albert einstein thinking , einstein , einstein
pictures , einstein books , einstein bio , einstein for dummies , albert
einstein religion , einstein atomic bomb , albert einstein library ,
atomic bomb wiki , albert einstein born , albert einstein
accomplishments , albert einstein jewish , pictures of albert einstein ,
albert einstein atomic bomb , albert einstein christian , the atom bomb
, atomic bomb history , albert einstein atheist , atomic bomb pictures ,
albert einstein and the atomic bomb , first atomic bomb , albert
einstein family , albert einstein books , the making of the atomic bomb
, picture of albert einstein , atomic bomb video , the atomic bomb ,
albert einstein pictures , einstein and the atomic bomb , albert
einstein mathematician , atomic bomb decision ,

Click here to read the complete article
Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<818771a3-5fc3-492a-ac3b-307a23659505n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97207&group=sci.physics.relativity#97207

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 13:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:17 UTC

<63328E6A.17BE@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97240&group=sci.physics.relativity#97240

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 22:47:22 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:47 UTC

On January 23, 1950,
Einstein wrote in a letter..
"It would, therefore, be quite ridiculous if I were to issue a statement
declaring my refusal to participate in armament work.
Since the military authorities are well aware of my position,
it would never occur to them to invite me to participate in such work."

But the Real Truth is back in May, 1943
'it DID occur to them to invite him to participate in such work.'

May, 1943 Lt. Stephen Brunauer who was in charge
of the "High Explosives Division". said...

"The top people of the Army, Navy and
the two civilian divisions had occasional
joint conferences to discuss their re-
search on high explosives. At one such
conference, the name of Einstein was
mentioned by somebody. That gave me
an idea.

I asked Einstein whether he would be willing to
become a consultant for the Navy in general,
and for me, in the field of high explo-
sives research, in particular. Einstein was
tremendously pleased about the offer,
and very happily gave his consent. He
felt very bad about being neglected. He
had not been approached by anyone to
do any war work since the United States
entered the war. He said to me, "People
think that I am interested only in theory,
and not in anything practical. This is not
true. I was working in the Patent Office
in Zurich, and I participated in the de-
velopment of many inventions. The gyro-
scope too." I said, "That's fine. You are
hired."

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1491839255168966666

So, ...Albert Einstein continued on with developing
New and More effective High Explosives for the
Navy, AND the Army, AND the Air Force...that were used
in the war against Germany and Japan, the
Korean war and the Vietnam war.

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > the problem by redesigning the contact detonator’s firing pin.)
> >
> > --
> > On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter.. I have never taken
> > part in work of a military-technical nature...
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<1pyxpyk.15qldli1h95o5gN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97247&group=sci.physics.relativity#97247

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 12:53:29 +0200
 by: J. J. Lodder - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 10:53 UTC

The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> in May 1943. The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion, a
> way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship's keel.

Come on, do learn so history before spouting nonsense about it.
Magnetic pistols (yes, that's what they are called by those in the know)
were invented by the Kriegsmarine --in WW I--, so in 1916.
They were used by German U-boats. (and in some mines)
The British didn't learn about their existence until 1918.

The US Navy experimented with magnetic pistols for torpedos
well before WWII.
They were found to be hard to operate.
They tended to explode prematurely, or not at all.
In the end the American subs went back
to using standard contact pistols.
(which also had problems, but less so)

And I know that it is off-topic here, and just not done,
but I want to inject some physics.
One of the reasons for the failure is that magnetic pistols work best
when the magnetic field lines are nearly vertical.
Much of the US Navy operations however
were in tropical or near tropical waters,
where the field lines are more horizontal,

Jan

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<chine.bleu-7E36DF.10465427092022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97275&group=sci.physics.relativity#97275

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 10:47:02 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 17:47 UTC

In article <1pyxpyk.15qldli1h95o5gN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>,
nospam@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) wrote:

> And I know that it is off-topic here, and just not done,
> but I want to inject some physics.
> One of the reasons for the failure is that magnetic pistols work best
> when the magnetic field lines are nearly vertical.
> Much of the US Navy operations however
> were in tropical or near tropical waters,
> where the field lines are more horizontal,

We now know from the Philadelphia Experiment that degaussing ship
hulls makes the ships glow green and disappear up a singularity
over a Nevada. I saw it in a movie, and they couldn't say it if
it weren't true.

The Louis Slotin incident was caused by Tesla dividing by zero
while visiting Area 51.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<6335472D.3155@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97412&group=sci.physics.relativity#97412

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:20:13 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:20 UTC

Now, here is the funny part...

On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter".. I have never taken
part in work of a military-technical nature..."

Albert Einstein was always very careful with 'words' he used so he can
get out of it.

".. I have never taken
part in work of a military-technical nature..."

"in work"????

Is that like the opposite of "out work"?? Or what 'out work' means
today...remote work?

So, he is saying "I've done remote work of a military-technical
nature..."

The Starmaker wrote:

> in May 1943. The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion,
> a way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship’s
> keel. In Einstein’s scheme a pair of electromagnetic coils at the front
> and rear of the torpedo would be connected in series with an
> electromagnet between them. The two coils would have opposite magnetic
> polarity, so when the torpedo was far from the target ship, the induced
> current between them would be zero for reasons of symmetry. As the
> torpedo approached the ship, the hull’s magnetic field would start to be
> felt. Since the field would be stronger at the front of the torpedo than
> at the rear, it would induce a current. Then when the torpedo passed
> beneath the keel, the fields from either side of the hull would cancel
> each other out, and the current would briefly dip to zero, setting off
> the detonator.
>
> In August Einstein turned his attention to torpedoes detonated by
> contact rather than magnetic impulses. He explained why the explosive
> charge in such torpedoes should be placed at the front instead of the
> rear and suggested a protruding hollow tip, possibly armed with a
> projectile, to increase the likelihood of puncturing the hull instead of
> just shaking it. But contact detonation raised a new problem: The force
> of a violent collision with the hull could crush the head of the torpedo
> before detonation was completed.
>
> In October Einstein suggested a possible way around this difficulty: Put
> the explosive in the rear of the torpedo and rotate it after impact to
> bring the business end closer. At first he thought the increased water
> speed right next to a ship’s moving hull would do the trick. Two months
> later, though, he decided that even if his idea could be made to work,
> the turning forces would destroy the torpedo. Once again he proposed
> adding a small empty space at the front. It would crumple before the
> rest of the head, buying a few extra thousandths of a second to give the
> explosive time to detonate properly. (Navy engineers eventually solved
> the problem by redesigning the contact detonator’s firing pin.)
>
> --
> On January 23, 1950, Einstein wrote in a letter.. I have never taken
> part in work of a military-technical nature...
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: a summary of Einstein's gift to mankind...

<6335ECA0.3DC3@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97454&group=sci.physics.relativity#97454

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 12:06:08 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:06 UTC

What is even funnier...
I mean really really funnier! Is the

the whole scientific community knows that
all the top scientist were involved in the
Manhattan Project and building the Atomic bomb,
including hundreds if not thousands working on the
atomic bomb....EXCEPT
EXCEPT
one scientist named Albert Einstein!

"Never underestimate the power of denial"

dats funny!

its a psychological defense mechanism in which confrontation with a with reality is avoided by denying the existence of the reality

"Never underestimate the power of denial"

in May 1943. "The next month Einstein came up with his first suggestion,
a way to make a torpedo detonate just as it passed beneath a ship’s
keel." ...

".. I have never taken
part in work of a military-technical nature..." -Albert Einstein

"In August Einstein turned his attention to torpedoes detonated by
contact rather than magnetic impulses. He explained why the explosive
charge in such torpedoes should be placed at the front instead of the
rear..."

"If I had foreseen Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I would have torn up my
formula in 1905." - Albert Einstein

So, ...Albert Einstein continued on with developing
New and More effective High Explosives for the
Navy, AND the Army, AND the Air Force...that were used
in the war against Germany and Japan, the
Korean war and the Vietnam war.

"I asked Einstein whether he would be willing to
become a consultant for the Navy in general,
and for me, in the field of high explo-
sives research, in particular. Einstein was
tremendously pleased about the offer,
and very happily gave his consent."

".. I have never taken
part in work of a military-technical nature..." -Albert Einstein, January 23, 1950