From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb.net)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [01] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Frederick Douglass was no
Monkey
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:33:20 -0600
 by: NightBulb.net - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:33 UTC

On 3/6/23 19:42, Quadibloc wrote:
> On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 12:38:31 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher quoted:
>> " Away, therefore, with all the scientific moonshine that would
>> connect men with monkeys; that would have the world believe
>> that humanity, instead of resting on its own characteristic
>> pedestal — gloriously independent — is a sort of sliding scale,
>> making one extreme brother to the ourangou-tang, and the other
>> to angels, and all the rest intermediates!" Frederick Douglass

The theory of evolution is a hybrid religious and political dogma much
older than Charles Darwin. Frederick Douglass was a _wise_ man who
called it what it is: 'scientific moonshine.'

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane
and vain babblings, and oppositions of _science_ falsely so called:
Which some professing have erred concerning the faith." [1 Timothy 6:20-21]

When this scripture was penned, a hybrid pagan cult termed their occult
knowledge, 'science' or 'gnosis' in the Koine Greek. These were the
'gnostics' and 'kabbalists' of the Greco-Roman pagan cults. They had
been in the process of creating a syncretic blend of the religions of
the Brahmans, the Mazdeans, the Mithrasts, the Tengrists, the Ra
Disciples, and other cults, to solidify them under one cult authority
subject to the Roman emperor, Caesar, as the chief representative of
deity on earth. Each ruler of each nation was to be worshiped as divine,
with Caesar as the chief deity, or "apotheosis" over the other "divine"
kings. This is the tyranny of ancient politics and religion. And it is
also the same tyranny of modern politics and religion, much more
cleverly disguised in our day.

This cult immediately sent its disinformation agents to infiltrate the
congregations that the Apostles of Jesus established. Their spies would
come in seeking to pervert the faith with 'science' or 'knowledge' which
were the 'mysteries' of their syncretic religion. The occult discipled
and trained spies who would infiltrate and capture organizations to
bring them into their control, and hence under the control of Caesar by
proxy. Such espionage is not new. It has been standard operating
procedure of tyrants for thousands of years.

The occult set about infiltrating the congregations of Jesus in the
first century, to plant their occult kabbala and Greek philosophy, which
would steer an organization toward accepting the authority of the state
as supreme expression of authority, through, 'science.' The state would
not tolerate any competition for its claim to represent deity and divine
authority on earth. Whereas the Christians believed that the government
is the servant of man instituted by the power of man, the evolutionists
believe the government is the master and decider of ultimate truth and
power instituted by the deity.

This was the model of Plato's rebublic, in which the state is the
ultimate and highest good. Paul the Apostle called this, "worshipping
the creation more than the creator." Any person of moderate intelligence
can see that the state is a deep well of violence and corruption, that
always models itself as the great savior that will keep us all safe from
violence and corruption. In pursuit of this delusional and psychotic
aim, the mystery religion cult set to infiltrating the new faith of
Jesus Christ to bring it into the syncretic fold of Caesar.

"And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in
privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they
might bring us into bondage ..." [Galatians 2:4]

This is the same cult of 'science' that has been passed down to this
day, by the Roman Catholic Jesuit school, that by 'science' still
demands the ritual genital mutilation of infant boys, euphemistically
termed, 'circumcision.' They provide several totally fabricated and
false reasons that circumcision is medically necessary for health
reasons. And it's a lie. What they are doing is inducting all male
infants into their religious cult under false medical pretense. They
ensured by fiat and in some places by law, that all male infants undergo
their religious induction ritual of cutting the flesh.

It is the same occult religion peddled out of places like CERN and the
Royal Society. They are trained liars. They lie about all their reasons
for demanding belief in their religious tenets. The chief lies they
provide are 'scientific' or 'medical' explanations for their rituals and
dogmas. One tenet of their religion is to intentionally lie about the
meaning of their rituals and symbols to those who are 'profane' outsiders.

The goal is to induct you into their cult religion as a mental slave.
They achieve this by hook or by crook, cooking up whatever 'scientific'
or 'religious' lie fits the moment and induces the target to submit to
their demands. Frederick Douglass sensed this, and wanted nothing to do
with their evolutionary monkey business.

Men like Frederick Douglass would lead people to moral and intellectual
freedom. To counter this the occult liars constructed a thirteen-year
primary education system and University degree system based on the pagan
Roman system of degrees. This system of 'education' ensures that
children are brainwashed in the occult religion, called by the
euphemism, 'science.' The cult indoctrinates the children to defend
their own enslavement as, 'science.' This 'science' system is every
Caesar's dream system of conquest by doctrine. It has worked for many
centuries to ensure Roman authority by doctrinal proxy over the nations,
without ever admitting that Rome is the power behind all the religion
and science, through its Jesuit brainwashing and propaganda machine.

> Frederick Douglass was a great and courageous man. However,
> he lived a long time ago, when people did not know as much about
> science as they do now.

Frederick Douglass was orders of magnitude more intelligent than any
evolutionist. By calling their dogma, 'moonshine' he showed his
understanding that the pushers of evolution were seeking to make the
people 'drunk' on lies.

Evolutionists are the product of a mental slavery education system run
by the occult. They are literally, 'drunk on the wine of the wrath of
Rome's fornication.' Douglass was the product of struggle for freedom.
Evolutionists are the product of struggle for enslavement.

Seeing a occult evolutionist elevate himself intellectually above men
like like Frederick Douglass is a putrid sight. Frederick Douglass was a
freedom fighter. He had wisdom. The evolutionist is a slaver of the
human mind. He has no wisdom, but the false wisdom of the occult. Using
the religion of evolution to elevate yourself above men of Douglas' day
is offensive arrogance and hubris. It is revolting.

> Now we know that the theory of evolution by natural selection, as
> proposed by Charles Darwin, is established fact, as far beyond
> challenge as the sphericity of the Earth or the Copernican theory.

Challenge accepted.

Nowhere at any time has the theory of evolution been established as
fact. You are preaching a religious belief and calling your dogma a
science, as you have been trained to do by the Roman system of occult
degrees of knowledge. Moreover, the Copernican theory was just a
re-imagining of the Ptolemaic and Platonic cosmologies made more
palpable for the mass of rubes. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

Evolutionists believe that Charles Darwin 'discovered' evolution through
observations of the natural world and experiments. Yet this is a lie and
never happened. The theory of evolution is much older than Charles
Darwin. We shall examine its true origins.

Charles Darwin did not invent the theory of evolution. His grandfather,
Erasmus Darwin, wrote about it extensively in his religious poetry and
his book, 'Zoonomia', before Charles Darwin was born. Charles Darwin
later read the book and used it as the foundation for his 'Origin of
Species.' The science cult community has avoided this fact for a
century, instead promoting their false myth that Darwin arrived at these
conclusions from natural observations. He arrived at his interpretation
of natural observations based on the religion that his grandfather
taught. The reverse of what evolutionists claim is what Darwin actually
did. The theory of evolution is a bag of apriori religious babblings and
grand eisegesis dressed up in jargon.

"Would it be too bold to imagine, that in the great length of time since
the earth began to exist, perhaps millions of ages before the
commencement of the history of mankind, would it be too bold to imagine,
that all warm-blooded animals have arisen from one living filament,
which the first great cause endued with animality, with the power of
acquiring new parts, attended with new propensities, directed by
irritations, sensations, volitions, and associations; and thus
possessing the faculty of continuing to improve by its own inherent
activity, and of delivering down those improvements by generation to its
posterity, world without end!" [Zoonomia, Volume 2, page 240]

Click here to read the complete article