Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 20:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP proudly announces the publication of his 183rd book of
science//Correcting & Revising Old Physics Units and Electromagnetic
Spectrum// Physics focus by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle
Edition 1m views to Plutonium Atom Universe
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 03:50 UTC

AP proudly announces the publication of his 183rd book of science//Correcting & Revising Old Physics Units and Electromagnetic Spectrum// Physics focus by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition
1m views

to Plutonium Atom Universe
My 183rd published book.

Correcting & Revising Old Physics Units and Electromagnetic Spectrum// Physics focus

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: Getting the correct Units of physics and the correct Electromagnetic Spectrum of physics is a difficult task and takes time in a evolutionary process to iron out. Especially so, because the true electron of atoms was the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole, and not the electron of atoms. So in Old Physics they never even had the correct electron of atoms and so we can easily understand that their units and EM Spectrum was all messed up in coincidence with their wrong electron. So with time, AP expects to have the correct and proper units of physics along with a correct and proper EM Spectrum. In the meantime, one can only do small books of what the correct units and EM Spectrum are, for the subject matter is difficult. And with time eventually fix all the mistakes and have true proper units and EM Spectrum.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of two play toys of science. My bent circles representing Dirac magnetic monopoles and my DNA model split into two parts. I use both to picture in my mind, better, the structure of transverse and longitudinal light waves.

Product details

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09Y3YCBTH
Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 16, 2022
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 415 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 55 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
10:47 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
But I must say, this 183rd book of science, pure physics took a lot out of me. And so I need to make the next two books or more be more light hearted to catch my breathe. Usually when stuck with a physics problem I solve it in a few days, week at most. But in this 183rd book, I was 2 months stuck on problems. This tells me I need a break and relaxation before I can come back to this tough difficult physics. Units and EM Spectrum are extremely tough physics, especially since I had to clear out the mistaken electron of atoms is not the 0.5MeV particle but rather the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. That of course makes Old Physics units and EM Spectrum totally obsolete and in grave error.

As I wrote in the book, 183rd, that I had better tackle pure physics in short books, on and off, because the physics is so tough.

Then of course is the agony of having to go back through my older books and correcting the passages of the correct units and EM Spectrum.

So I decided my next two books are light-hearted-- The history of Kings of Science for Humanity and then the AP revolutionary invention of Electronic Engineering of a Lockbox that replaces the entire security industry of phones and computers. Over half of these two books are already written.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry