Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 11:19:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:19 UTC

Adem & Bains Canadian teaching style Dan Christensen> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

No wonder, no-one in Canada wants to have a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

The most shit for brains in sci.math Canada-- Adem, Bains or Christensen or USA Panchanathan, Tao - Gene Block, Hales, Stillwell, Cordona, Jill Pipher -- Ruth Charney-- these idiots of math run and hide, hide and run when asked for a geometry proof of Fundamental theorem of calculus, and these arsewipes of math think that Kibo Parry moron's diagram is a proof of conic as ellipse. None of this meatheads of math belong in math, for they belong in a kitchen cafetaria cooking up Panchanathan's favorite -- rice paneer with sweet and sour

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

> Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!
>

> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

How much does Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem, Navdeep Bains pay the jackarse Dan Christensen to stalk in sci.math with Dan's mindless 2 OR 1 = 3. Why that idiot Dan cannot tell distinct from nondistinct. I mean his arsehole has more logic than his brain. And yet Canada likes to throw $100 at sickfuck Dan as he stalks sci.math.

Here is an example of where Dan Christensen seems to act out his classroom fantasies, and whether he is a threat to students along with being a bully in sci.math.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Apparently Dan Christensen never took calculus or flunked it with this statement.
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The nonexistence of a curved angle because there is no way to measure the angle if either one of the rays is not a straightline segment at the vertex,
>
> From the derivative of each curve at the point of contact you have the slopes of their respective tangents there. (Assuming derivatives are defined there.) From these slopes, you should be able to calculate angle formed.
>

> Dan

AP writes: well I guess at least two Canadian schools of higher education never wants to change to the truth of science, where they teach logic of 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction. And teach that a ellipse is a slant cut in a single cone when really that is a oval. And no-one at these two Canadian Universities even able to fathom that the real electron is the muon of atoms and the 0.5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole, nor able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Oh, sure, everyone in the math dept of UT and UWO knows calculus is geometry, but the fools never wanting to wean themselves off of a con artist scam that is "limit analysis". You see, "limits" were invented by the Frenchman Cauchy back in 1800s, and Cauchy was sick and tired of hearing from his smartest students, that Cauchy was summing up zero width rectangles. So instead of Cauchy being a "real mathematician" and looking for a geometry proof, no, Cauchy invented a con artist trick called "limits" and ever since Cauchy, the professors of mathematics such as Harvard math professors have been con artists of math, and not teachers of math.

Under Linda Hasenfratz and Rose M. Patten of Canada, they continue to hold back the truth of science, and brainwashes the young with the horrible errors that is Dan Christensen bully stalker of anti-science.

Dr. Panchanathan, the analbuttfuckmanure at NSF, how much does he pay the sickfuck Kibo to stalk people for 30 years nonstop. Yes Panchanathan you are not a scientist, but a corrupt fuckdog if you pay Kibo to stalk. Mindless education jackarses are Panchanathan, Crim, Stone, Olvestad, Aronson, Cardona, Marten with their ellipse a conic when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, their mindless, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and their suppression and liaring the truth of physics, unable in their stupidity to even ask the question,

In science education in the USA, it has come down to the method that jackarses Panchanathan, Cordona, fail students if they do not memorize and regurgitate that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when in truth it is a oval. And what hideous jackarses like Panchanathan and Cordona then do, is hire a sickfuck James Kibo Parry and pay him $100 per stalk post to suppress the truth. For jackarse Panchanathan and Cordona, it is okay to teach 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, okay to teach 938 is 12% short of 945, okay to never teach a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and okay for mindless shitheads of science, Hales, Tao, Stillwell, Wiles to teach a analysis, limit analysis is a proof, when all it is-- is an examination not a proof of anything. This is because Panchanathan and Cordona have not a single marble of science in their enormous fat heads and when they see AP, they run to hire James Kibo Parry Moron to stalk and pay the shithead $100 per stalk post. This is science education in the USA for the past 30 years. Suppress students and award failed idiots Hales, Tao, Stillwell, Wiles.

Dr. Panchanathan, the analbuttfuckmanure at NSF, how much does he pay the sickfuck Kibo to stalk people for 30 years nonstop. Yes Panchanathan you are not a scientist, but a corrupt fuckdog if you pay Kibo to stalk. Mindless education jackarses.

sci.physics

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Conde Nast's Nicholas Thompson, he cannot do percentages like Kibo Parry Moroney, so what is kibo Parry Moroney even doing here in sci.math or sci.physics??
by Budd Hakken

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
By Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: The adorned PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics.
by
Michael Moroney

Apr 11, 2022, 12:00:47 PM

Re: Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney

Feb 1, 2018, 9:21:53 PM

Archimedes Plutonium the special one
by james kibo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sci.math
Re: 5) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 67 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 8JUN2021. Under-Construction: AP recently is reinventing Multivariable Calculus, and will end up throwing out Old Math's Gradient theorem, Green's
by
Michael Moroney
Jun 17, 2021, 11:57 AM

Click here to read the complete article