Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's Spawn atop the Pyramid

SubjectAuthor
* Being banned from the Washington PostGerald Kelleher
`* Re: Being banned from the Washington PostQuadibloc
 `* Re: Being banned from the Washington PostGerald Kelleher
  +- Re: Being banned from the Washington PostQuadibloc
  `* Re: Being banned from the Washington PostQuadibloc
   `* Re: Being banned from the Washington PostGerald Kelleher
    `* Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's SpawnNightBulb
     `- Re: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh'sGerald Kelleher

1
Being banned from the Washington Post

<4589fb81-3a14-4c2f-b618-7fa9ecb501adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9712&group=sci.astro.amateur#9712

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 11:38:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Being banned from the Washington Post
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Mon, 6 Mar 2023 19:38 UTC

Amazing how treacherous these people are.

All Humans are equal as a biological fact.

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...." July 4th, 1776

Natural Selection insists that all Humans are not equal.

The Washington Post moderators hate the prescient statement of Frederick Douglass, who saw the emergence of a doctrine that became natural selection in defiance of the founding July 4th declaration-

" Away, therefore, with all the scientific moonshine that would connect men with monkeys; that would have the world believe that humanity, instead of resting on its own characteristic pedestal — gloriously independent — is a sort of sliding scale, making one extreme brother to the ourangou-tang, and the other to angels, and all the rest intermediates!" Frederick Douglass

So, Declaration of Independence or natural selection?. It seems cowardice prevails and natural selection is chosen.

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." -- Charles Darwin (1871) The Descent of Man

That is the last time I will post there.

Re: Being banned from the Washington Post

<418d7fce-9603-48a5-801e-6d8e700955e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9713&group=sci.astro.amateur#9713

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 17:42:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Being banned from the Washington Post
From: jsav...@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 01:42 UTC

On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 12:38:31 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher quoted:

> " Away, therefore, with all the scientific moonshine that would
> connect men with monkeys; that would have the world believe
> that humanity, instead of resting on its own characteristic
> pedestal — gloriously independent — is a sort of sliding scale,
> making one extreme brother to the ourangou-tang, and the other
> to angels, and all the rest intermediates!" Frederick Douglass

Frederick Douglass was a great and courageous man. However,
he lived a long time ago, when people did not know as much about
science as they do now.

Now we know that the theory of evolution by natural selection, as
proposed by Charles Darwin, is established fact, as far beyond
challenge as the sphericity of the Earth or the Copernican theory.

And, of course, it's your _bete noire_, Isaac Newton, who made
the Copernican theory unchallengeable, instead of one opinion
among many.

If the theory of evolution indeed implied that the races were unequal
in intelligence, there would be a problem. But it does not. Neither,
unfortunately, does it say that they must be equal. It is instead from
observation that we can conclude that there are no significant differences
in intelligence between the races - to the extent that the supposed races
of mankind even really exist.

I would suggest to you that you read _The Mismeasure of Man_ by Stephen
Jay Gould - in which a noted expert on evolution both recounts the sad
history, of which you appear aware, of attempts to misuse evolution to argue
for racial differences and also defends the truth of what we really learn from
evolution on this issue.

John Savard

Re: Being banned from the Washington Post

<6aea465f-c88e-428c-96cb-3ee384b386b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9714&group=sci.astro.amateur#9714

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 00:01:22 -0800 (PST)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 08:01 UTC

Natural selection is a conviction made possible by both Darwin and Wallace insofar as Wallace had the conviction of favoured/less favoured 'races' while Darwin had a lot of breeding information so a synthesis of both made the terrible notion of natural selection possible.

" In the brain of the lowest savages, and, as far as we yet know, of the pre-historic races, we have an organ so little inferior in size and complexity to that of the highest types (such as the average European), that we must believe it capable, under a similar process of gradual development during the space of two or three thousand years, of producing equal average results. But the mental requirements of the lowest savages, such as the Australians or the Andaman islanders, are very little above those of many animals. The higher moral faculties and those of pure intellect and refined emotion are useless to them, are rarely if ever manifested, and have no relation to their wants, desires, or well-being. How, then, was an organ developed so far beyond the needs of its possessor? Natural selection could only have endowed the savage with a brain a little superior to that of an ape, whereas he actually possesses one but very little inferior to that of the average members of our learned societies" Alfred Russel Wallace

http://people.wku.edu/charles.smith/wallace/S146.htm

Those who take the time to read the latter part of that discourse will discover that natural selection has nothing to do with evolution but rather a justification for colonial chest-beating at the expense of native cultures.

Faunal succession as an evolutionary narrative existed long before the Declaration of Independence, where the biological and geological history of the Earth is written in the fossil record found in rock strata.

I do not know how people can live with themselves for the sake of those who sold themselves to the temptation of cultural superiority.

Re: Being banned from the Washington Post

<49da2de6-7ed9-4d80-960a-b636de21def4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9718&group=sci.astro.amateur#9718

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 16:07:26 -0800 (PST)
From: jsav...@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:07 UTC

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1:01:24 AM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
> natural selection has nothing to do with evolution

Natural selection is, so far, the only plausible explanation known of how evolution
could happen. "Faunal succession", whatever that is supposed to mean, only notes
that evolution did happen, it does not give a physical cause for it.

John Savard

Re: Being banned from the Washington Post

<75eab761-ad01-468e-bba7-888d5d1f2677n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9720&group=sci.astro.amateur#9720

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 16:35:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jsav...@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:35 UTC

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1:01:24 AM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:

> Faunal succession as an evolutionary narrative

Oh, dear. At first I missed this vital clue to where you have gone wrong.

It takes natural selection to *explain* the phenomenon of evolution.

Similarly, it takes Newton's Theory of Universal Gravitation to *explain* the
motions of the bodies in our Solar System.

But you don't think we _need_ explanations. As far as you're concerned, it's
okay for the planets to be pushed around by angels, and the Copernican
theory just means they don't have to make the effort of figuring out the epicycles
themselves.

Similarly, if in different ages, the Earth had different forms of life on it, well, that's
just how God wanted it. We have a narrative, we don't need a theory!

I'm sorry, but science does not work that way. Scientists can believe that there is
a God, they can be religious, but they can't just assume the miraculous when it is
not needed.

John Savard

John Savard

Re: Being banned from the Washington Post

<63883d77-5403-4806-b227-053516dc97b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9731&group=sci.astro.amateur#9731

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:16:19 -0800 (PST)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:16 UTC

In order to stem the damage created by natural selection, geneticists have recently apologised for eugenics even though it fits inside the umbrella of natural selection-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/01/24/geneticists-eugenics-apology/

They are trying to bury the narrative of natural selection as it originally existed; however, they are bound to fail in this endeavour considering the role natural selection played in the Holocaust-

" Under proper guidance, in the course of the final solution, the Jews are to be allocated for appropriate labour in the East. Able-bodied Jews, separated according to sex, will be taken in large work columns to these areas for work on roads, in the course of which action doubtless a large portion will be eliminated by natural causes. The possible final remnant will, since it will undoubtedly consist of the most resistant portion, have to be treated accordingly because it is the product of natural selection and would, if released, act as the seed of a new Jewish revival." Wannsee Conference, 1942

The Nazis, through a fictional Aryan 'race', reheated natural selection as it appealed to the dominance of the equally fictional Anglo-Saxon 'race' -

"It is very true what you say about the higher races of men, when high enough, replacing & clearing off the lower races. In 500 years how the Anglo-Saxon race will have spread & exterminated whole nations; & in consequence how much the Human race, viewed as a unit, will have risen in rank." Darwin, 1862

Thanks to the other contributor for the information. Although I approach the topic from a different perspective as a synthesis, there is much more to say on the matter as evolution via faunal succession does not require anything other than simpler lifeforms once existed on Earth and that the history of the biological and geological history of the Earth is written that way-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_faunal_succession

Natural selection is a colonial expansion excuse, nothing more or less and my goodness, have people of the planet paid dearly for that atrocity.

Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's Spawn atop the Pyramid

<tu9h1u$ljj$3@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9733&group=sci.astro.amateur#9733

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's Spawn
atop the Pyramid
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:32:52 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:32 UTC

On 3/8/23 02:16, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
> Natural selection is a colonial expansion excuse, nothing more or less and my goodness, have people of the planet paid dearly for that atrocity.

We are still paying for it. The Freemasons and occult Catholics at the
top of the socio-economic pyramid still continue in their delusion that
being descended from Pharaoh's bastards makes them of "divine blood"
with a "divine right" to "divide and rule" the "inferior races."

Why do you think they are so meticulous with their pedigrees?

The theory of evolution is, and always was, a racial supremacist
religion with a racial caste system. Pharaoh's kids sit at the top of
the pyramid. Every Freemason lodge is a replica of the court of Pharaoh.

The people who tell us that "race doesn't exist" practice the most
virulently racist religion of the ages. When it comes to their race
remaining in power, oh, you can bet good money that race exists as far
as they are concerned.

--
NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

How to get ahead in life:
Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy. Evolution: brainwash.

Re: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's Spawn atop the Pyramid

<731f81e1-dab4-485b-a24a-1434405e8675n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9734&group=sci.astro.amateur#9734

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:46:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's
Spawn atop the Pyramid
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:46 UTC

On Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 8:29:53 AM UTC, NightBulb wrote:
> On 3/8/23 02:16, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
> > Natural selection is a colonial expansion excuse, nothing more or less and my goodness, have people of the planet paid dearly for that atrocity.
> We are still paying for it. The Freemasons and occult Catholics at the
> top of the socio-economic pyramid still continue in their delusion that
> being descended from Pharaoh's bastards makes them of "divine blood"
> with a "divine right" to "divide and rule" the "inferior races."
>
> Why do you think they are so meticulous with their pedigrees?
>
> The theory of evolution is, and always was, a racial supremacist
> religion with a racial caste system. Pharaoh's kids sit at the top of
> the pyramid. Every Freemason lodge is a replica of the court of Pharaoh.
>
> The people who tell us that "race doesn't exist" practice the most
> virulently racist religion of the ages. When it comes to their race
> remaining in power, oh, you can bet good money that race exists as far
> as they are concerned.
>
> --
> NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.
>
> How to get ahead in life:
> Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy. Evolution: brainwash.

I am a Christian from the same heritage as Copernicus and Galileo in astronomy and Steno in geology and biology.

The geneticists have recently attempted to make the Human Race as a social construct even though the Human Race is an inviolate biological fact as Douglass rightly identified. What is invalid is favoured/less favoured 'races' within an evolutionary narrative-

' On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life' Charles Darwin, 1859

" The remarkable success of the English as colonists, compared to other European nations, has been ascribed to their "daring and persistent energy;" a result which is well illustrated by comparing the progress of the Canadians of English and French extraction; but who can say how the English gained their energy? There is apparently much truth in the belief that the wonderful progress of the United States, as well as the character of the people, are the results of natural selection; for the more energetic, restless, and courageous men from all parts of Europe have emigrated during the last ten or twelve generations to that great country, and have there succeeded best. Looking to the distant future, I do not think that the Rev. Mr. Zincke takes an exaggerated view when he says: "All other series of events—as that which resulted in the culture of mind in Greece, and that which resulted in the empire of Rome—only appear to have purpose and value when viewed in connection with, or rather as subsidiary to… the great stream of Anglo-Saxon emigration to the west." Obscure as is the problem of the advance of civilisation, we can at least see that a nation which produced during a lengthened period the greatest number of highly intellectual, energetic, brave, patriotic, and benevolent men, would generally prevail over less favoured nations." Darwin

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Descent_of_Man_(Darwin)/Chapter_V

I don't operate in terms like pagan and so on; as every culture brings its own advances and problems to the topic. The hard-hearted would never budge from their convictions but neither will they adopt more productive and creative approaches while others see a way to escape awful and terrible convictions passed off as science.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Freemasonry is a Racial Caste System that Position's Pharaoh's Spawn atop the Pyramid