It is now pitch dark. If you proceed, you will likely fall into a pit.

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of Evolutionism

SubjectAuthor
* [01] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Frederick Douglass was noNightBulb
+- [02] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Religion of Erasmus DarwinNightBulb
+- [03] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Abiogenesis is AncientNightBulb
+- [04] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Pantheistic EvolutionNightBulb
+- [05] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is MetaphysicsNightBulb
+- [06] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Greek PaganismNightBulb
+- [07] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Intelligent Design is PaganNightBulb
+- [08] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Freemasonry is DarwinianNightBulb
+- [09] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is CultNightBulb
`* [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence ofNightBulb
 `- Re: [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of EvolutionisGerald Kelleher

1
[01] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Frederick Douglass was no Monkey

<tu9dr8$jtr$5@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9723&group=sci.astro.amateur#9723

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [01] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Frederick Douglass was no
Monkey
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:38:06 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:38 UTC

On 3/6/23 19:42, Quadibloc wrote:
> On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 12:38:31 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher quoted:
>> " Away, therefore, with all the scientific moonshine that would
>> connect men with monkeys; that would have the world believe
>> that humanity, instead of resting on its own characteristic
>> pedestal — gloriously independent — is a sort of sliding scale,
>> making one extreme brother to the ourangou-tang, and the other
>> to angels, and all the rest intermediates!" Frederick Douglass

The theory of evolution is a hybrid religious and political dogma much
older than Charles Darwin. Frederick Douglass was a _wise_ man who
called it what it is: 'scientific moonshine.'

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane
and vain babblings, and oppositions of _science_ falsely so called:
Which some professing have erred concerning the faith." [1 Timothy 6:20-21]

When this scripture was penned, a hybrid pagan cult termed their occult
knowledge, 'science' or 'gnosis' in the Koine Greek. These were the
'gnostics' and 'kabbalists' of the Greco-Roman pagan cults. They had
been in the process of creating a syncretic blend of the religions of
the Brahmans, the Mazdeans, the Mithrasts, the Tengrists, the Ra
Disciples, and other cults, to solidify them under one cult authority
subject to the Roman emperor, Caesar, as the chief representative of
deity on earth. Each ruler of each nation was to be worshiped as divine,
with Caesar as the chief deity, or "apotheosis" over the other "divine"
kings. This is the tyranny of ancient politics and religion. And it is
also the same tyranny of modern politics and religion, much more
cleverly disguised in our day.

This cult immediately sent its disinformation agents to infiltrate the
congregations that the Apostles of Jesus established. Their spies would
come in seeking to pervert the faith with 'science' or 'knowledge' which
were the 'mysteries' of their syncretic religion. The occult discipled
and trained spies who would infiltrate and capture organizations to
bring them into their control, and hence under the control of Caesar by
proxy. Such espionage is not new. It has been standard operating
procedure of tyrants for thousands of years.

The occult set about infiltrating the congregations of Jesus in the
first century, to plant their occult kabbala and Greek philosophy, which
would steer an organization toward accepting the authority of the state
as supreme expression of authority, through, 'science.' The state would
not tolerate any competition for its claim to represent deity and divine
authority on earth. Whereas the Christians believed that the government
is the servant of man instituted by the power of man, the evolutionists
believe the government is the master and decider of ultimate truth and
power instituted by the deity.

This was the model of Plato's rebublic, in which the state is the
ultimate and highest good. Paul the Apostle called this, "worshipping
the creation more than the creator." Any person of moderate intelligence
can see that the state is a deep well of violence and corruption, that
always models itself as the great savior that will keep us all safe from
violence and corruption. In pursuit of this delusional and psychotic
aim, the mystery religion cult set to infiltrating the new faith of
Jesus Christ to bring it into the syncretic fold of Caesar.

"And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in
privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they
might bring us into bondage ..." [Galatians 2:4]

This is the same cult of 'science' that has been passed down to this
day, by the Roman Catholic Jesuit school, that by 'science' still
demands the ritual genital mutilation of infant boys, euphemistically
termed, 'circumcision.' They provide several totally fabricated and
false reasons that circumcision is medically necessary for health
reasons. And it's a lie. What they are doing is inducting all male
infants into their religious cult under false medical pretense. They
ensured by fiat and in some places by law, that all male infants undergo
their religious induction ritual of cutting the flesh.

It is the same occult religion peddled out of places like CERN and the
Royal Society. They are trained liars. They lie about all their reasons
for demanding belief in their religious tenets. The chief lies they
provide are 'scientific' or 'medical' explanations for their rituals and
dogmas. One tenet of their religion is to intentionally lie about the
meaning of their rituals and symbols to those who are 'profane' outsiders.

The goal is to induct you into their cult religion as a mental slave.
They achieve this by hook or by crook, cooking up whatever 'scientific'
or 'religious' lie fits the moment and induces the target to submit to
their demands. Frederick Douglass sensed this, and wanted nothing to do
with their evolutionary monkey business.

Men like Frederick Douglass would lead people to moral and intellectual
freedom. To counter this the occult liars constructed a thirteen-year
primary education system and University degree system based on the pagan
Roman system of degrees. This system of 'education' ensures that
children are brainwashed in the occult religion, called by the
euphemism, 'science.' The cult indoctrinates the children to defend
their own enslavement as, 'science.' This 'science' system is every
Caesar's dream system of conquest by doctrine. It has worked for many
centuries to ensure Roman authority by doctrinal proxy over the nations,
without ever admitting that Rome is the power behind all the religion
and science, through its Jesuit brainwashing and propaganda machine.

> Frederick Douglass was a great and courageous man. However,
> he lived a long time ago, when people did not know as much about
> science as they do now.

Frederick Douglass was orders of magnitude more intelligent than any
evolutionist. By calling their dogma, 'moonshine' he showed his
understanding that the pushers of evolution were seeking to make the
people 'drunk' on lies.

Evolutionists are the product of a mental slavery education system run
by the occult. They are literally, 'drunk on the wine of the wrath of
Rome's fornication.' Douglass was the product of struggle for freedom.
Evolutionists are the product of struggle for enslavement.

Seeing a occult evolutionist elevate himself intellectually above men
like like Frederick Douglass is a putrid sight. Frederick Douglass was a
freedom fighter. He had wisdom. The evolutionist is a slaver of the
human mind. He has no wisdom, but the false wisdom of the occult. Using
the religion of evolution to elevate yourself above men of Douglas' day
is offensive arrogance and hubris. It is revolting.

> Now we know that the theory of evolution by natural selection, as
> proposed by Charles Darwin, is established fact, as far beyond
> challenge as the sphericity of the Earth or the Copernican theory.

Challenge accepted.

Nowhere at any time has the theory of evolution been established as
fact. You are preaching a religious belief and calling your dogma a
science, as you have been trained to do by the Roman system of occult
degrees of knowledge. Moreover, the Copernican theory was just a
re-imagining of the Ptolemaic and Platonic cosmologies made more
palpable for the mass of rubes. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

Evolutionists believe that Charles Darwin 'discovered' evolution through
observations of the natural world and experiments. Yet this is a lie and
never happened. The theory of evolution is much older than Charles
Darwin. We shall examine its true origins.

Charles Darwin did not invent the theory of evolution. His grandfather,
Erasmus Darwin, wrote about it extensively in his religious poetry and
his book, 'Zoonomia', before Charles Darwin was born. Charles Darwin
later read the book and used it as the foundation for his 'Origin of
Species.' The science cult community has avoided this fact for a
century, instead promoting their false myth that Darwin arrived at these
conclusions from natural observations. He arrived at his interpretation
of natural observations based on the religion that his grandfather
taught. The reverse of what evolutionists claim is what Darwin actually
did. The theory of evolution is a bag of apriori religious babblings and
grand eisegesis dressed up in jargon.

"Would it be too bold to imagine, that in the great length of time since
the earth began to exist, perhaps millions of ages before the
commencement of the history of mankind, would it be too bold to imagine,
that all warm-blooded animals have arisen from one living filament,
which the first great cause endued with animality, with the power of
acquiring new parts, attended with new propensities, directed by
irritations, sensations, volitions, and associations; and thus
possessing the faculty of continuing to improve by its own inherent
activity, and of delivering down those improvements by generation to its
posterity, world without end!" [Zoonomia, Volume 2, page 240]

Click here to read the complete article
[02] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Religion of Erasmus Darwin

<tu9egd$jtr$6@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9724&group=sci.astro.amateur#9724

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [02] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Religion of Erasmus Darwin
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:49:23 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:49 UTC

Evolution is a very ancient religion called 'abiogenesis'. Evolution
'evolved' from ancient pagan religion long before the modern scientific
method. Evolution has NO scientific foundation whatsoever. It is a bunch
of circular reasoning and apriori reasoning used to mantle religious
abiogenesis in a lab coat.

Evolution is much older than Charles Darwin. Charles Darwin got his
ideas from the religion of his grandfather, Erasmus Darwin.

Evolution is not science. Evolution is a ancient religion known as
abiogenesis.

"Erasmus Darwin, Charles Darwin's grandfather, was the first Briton to
explicitly write about evolution. His main prose on the topic appears in
the first volume of Zoonomia (1794; click here to read his words).
Erasmus Darwin discusses the descent of life from a common ancestor,
sexual selection, the analogy of artificial selection as a means to
understand descent with modification, and a basic concept of what we now
refer to as homology. His thoughts on the diversity of life and
evolution also appear in the Loves of the Plants (first published in two
parts in 1789 and 1791) and his last work, The Temple of Nature,
published posthumously in 1803. By the end of his life, he was being
visciously attacked by conservative forces in the British government,
and as such, lampooned in political cartoons."

https://early-evolution.oeb.harvard.edu/erasmus-darwin

[03] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Abiogenesis is Ancient Religion

<tu9er2$jtr$7@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9725&group=sci.astro.amateur#9725

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [03] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Abiogenesis is Ancient
Religion
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:55:04 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:55 UTC

"Such a phenomenon can be seen even yet in swamps and marshy places
whenever, the ground having become cold, the air suddenly and without
any gradual change becomes intensely warm. And while the wet was being
impregnated with life by reason of the warmth in the manner described,
by night the living things forthwith received their nourishment from the
mist that fell from the enveloping air, and by day were made solid by
the intense heat; and finally, when the embryos had attained their full
development and the membranes had been thoroughly heated and broken
open, there was produced every form of animal life."

Naturalists cannot claim myths are science and remain honest.

1. Science is observable and testable.
2. Abiogenesis and the evolution of genera are not observable and testable.
3. Therefore, abiogenesis and evolution of genera are not science.

source: https://godsbreath.net/2010/02/19/myth-of-evolution/

[04] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Pantheistic Evolution

<tu9f1c$jtr$8@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9726&group=sci.astro.amateur#9726

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [04] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Pantheistic Evolution
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:58:26 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:58 UTC

"Ever since Darwin, the concept of natural selection has dominated
evolutionary thought, providing a "naturalistic" explanation for the
origin of species, and thus (as Julian Huxley used to say) eliminating
the need for God. In recent years, however, there has been a strong
reaction against Darwinian evolution in many places. Unfortunately, the
change has not caused these scientists to return to creationism, but
instead, to pre-Darwinian evolutionism. That is, they are abandoning
atheistic evolution and returning to pantheistic evolution. In fact,
this is the pseudo-scientific rationale underlying the so-called New Age
Movement which is sweeping over the world today."

https://www.icr.org/article/pantheistic-evolution/

[05] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Metaphysics

<tu9f5v$jtr$9@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9727&group=sci.astro.amateur#9727

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [05] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Metaphysics
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:00:53 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:00 UTC

"The point, however, is that the doctrine of evolution has swept the
world, not on the strength of its scientific merits, but precisely in
its capacity as a Gnostic myth. It affirms, in effect, that living
beings created themselves, which is, in essence, a metaphysical
claim.... Thus, in the final analysis, evolutionism is in truth a
metaphysical doctrine decked out in scientific garb."

https://www.icr.org/article/pantheistic-evolution/

[06] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Greek Paganism

<tu9fbl$jtr$10@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9728&group=sci.astro.amateur#9728

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [06] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Greek Paganism
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:03:55 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:03 UTC

"The modern "theory" of evolution, though not a theory according to the
scientific definition, is a theory that carries ancient roots in
paganism. "The early 20th century evolutionist director of the American
Museum of Natural History, Henry Fairfield Osborn, showed in his book
From the Greeks to Darwin ... that all the essential ideas of Darwin’s
theory can be found in the writings of ancient Greeks[.]" Osborn wrote,
"Evolution has reached its present fullness by slow additions in
twenty-four centuries. When the truths and absurdities of Greek,
mediaeval, and sixteenth to nineteenth century speculation and
observation are brought together, it becomes clear that they form a
continuous whole, that the influences of early upon later thought are
greater than has been believed, that Darwin owes more even to the Greeks
than we have ever recognized." He recognized, "Evolution, as a natural
explanation of the origin of the higher forms of life, succeeded the old
mythology and autochthony in Greece, and developed from the teachings of
Thales and Anaximander into those of Aristotle.""

https://truthwatchers.com/evolution-is-paganism/

[07] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Intelligent Design is Pagan Evolution

<tu9fg8$jtr$11@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9729&group=sci.astro.amateur#9729

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [07] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Intelligent Design is Pagan
Evolution
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:06:22 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:06 UTC

Irenaeus wrote about another pagan philosopher, “Anaxagoras [510-428
B.C.], again, who has been surnamed ‘Atheist,’ gave it as his opinion
that animals were formed from seeds falling down from heaven upon
earth.”8) This is known today as “Direct Panspermia,” propagated by
Losif Schlovsky and Carl Sagan, authors of Intelligent Life in the
Universe (1966); Francis Crick and Leslie Orgel, who wrote Direct
Panspermia (1973); and more recently by Stephen Hawking in various
articles. This is also subtly presented within the Intelligent Design
movements as the leaders remain ambiguous to define the designer they
identify with, only that it is “intelligent”—not omniscient as biblical
theism presents. Osborn wrote about Anaxagoras back in 1894, stated,
“According to Plato and Aristotle, this philosopher [Anagoras] was the
first to attribute adaptation in Nature to Inelligent Design, and was
thus the founder of Teleology.”9) Notice that it is Nature which becomes
the Intelligent Designer. That is exactly the implications of “natural
selection”—nature attributed with selective intelligence. “‘Nature’
cannot select without being cast in personal teleological terms.”10)
Natural selection is actually a logical fallacy known as “reification”
which is “committed when a person attributes a concrete and often
personal characteristic to a conceptual abstraction.”11)

https://truthwatchers.com/evolution-is-paganism/

[08] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Freemasonry is Darwinian Evolution

<tu9fvs$ljj$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9730&group=sci.astro.amateur#9730

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [08] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Freemasonry is Darwinian
Evolution
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:14:39 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:14 UTC

Erasmus Darwin was involved with Freemasonry. Erasmus publicized his
Freemasonic belief in the dogma of abiogenics, or evolution. This is a
long-held belief of the Freemasons, a pagan cult.

Erasmus passed this Freemason dogma on to his grandson, Charles Darwin.
It is anti-scientific, and never had anything to do with any scientific
method. As noted elsewhere, it was a nearly universal belief of the
ancient, pagan, human sacrifice cults of the world.

Modern pagans dress up evolution in scientific jargon and pawn it off on
a gullible public as "science."

"Erasmus’ affiliation with Freemasonry is the obvious influence of this
metaphysical evolution into deity as is made clear by leading Masonic
authors that state such ideologies originate from their pagan roots.
Masonic author W.L. Wilmshurst writes, “This—the evolution of man into
superman—was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real
purpose of modern Masonry is, not the social and charitable purposes to
which so much attention is paid, but the evolution of those who aspire
to perfect their own nature and transform it into more god-like
quality.”23) Again, he states, “Man who has sprung from the earth and
developed through the lower kingdoms of nature to his present rational
state, has yet to complete his evolution by becoming a god-like being
and unifying his consciousness with the Omniscient—to promote which is
and always has been the sole aim and purpose of Initiation.”24) He
elaborates, “No higher level of attainment is possible than that in
which the human merges in the Divine consciousness and knows as God
knows.”25)"

source: https://truthwatchers.com/evolution-is-paganism/

--
NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

How to get ahead in life:
Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy. Evolution: brainwash.

[09] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Cult Brainwashing

<tu9gjl$ljj$2@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9732&group=sci.astro.amateur#9732

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [09] The Monkey Business of Evolution : Evolution is Cult
Brainwashing
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:25:15 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:25 UTC

The popularity of evolution lay in the fact that it is repeated as
"fact" a zillion times from primary school to university, so that the
student is programmed to accept it through peer pressure rather than
evidence.

No scientific observation has ever observed evolution, or repeated it.
Since it can't be observed or repeated, evolutionists claim that their
religious theory is exempt from the normal rules of scientific inquiry.
They then claim that science is a "democracy" in which truth is
established by "consensus." This of course is how all religions operate.
The "leaders" of the cult establish what is "true" by their "consensus."

In real science this is known as a /unfalsifiable/ claim. Real science
rejects unfalsifiable claims as rubbish. Evolution is not science.
Evolution is a religion. Every person claiming it is not a religion is
either a liar, or a brainwashed dupe with scientific stockholme
syndrome. Many victims of brainwashing defend their victimizers. We see
a lot of this in the evolution cult.

The truth is much simpler than the religion of evolution.

The Omnipotent God created everything that exists. All species were
created after their kind, not by a process of evolution, but
supernaturally, by a person far above, and far more resplendent than nature.

Evolutionists hate God because he judges them and condemns them for
their crimes against their fellow man. Evolutionists desire a God that
allows the strong to prey upon the weak. Thus "Survival of the Fittest"
is their religion--a god of their own making that lets them profit from
their criminality and dishonesty, especially their scientific fraud.

--
NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

How to get ahead in life:
Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy. Evolution: brainwash.

[10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of Evolutionism

<tu9i3j$ofq$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9735&group=sci.astro.amateur#9735

From: nos...@nightbulb.net (NightBulb)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of
Evolutionism
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 02:50:36 -0600
 by: NightBulb - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 08:50 UTC

Some of the world's foremost authorities on evolution have admitted its
religious character.

Snippets
--------

Evolutionists often insist that evolution is a proved fact of science,
providing the very framework of scientific interpretation, especially in
the biological sciences. This, of course, is nothing but wishful
thinking. Evolution is not even a scientific hypothesis, since there is
no conceivable way in which it can be tested.

THE RELIGIOUS ESSENCE OF EVOLUTIONISM

As a matter of fact, many leading evolutionists have recognized the
essentially "religious" character of evolutionism. Even though they
themselves believe evolution to be true, they acknowledge the fact that
they believe it! "Science", however, is not supposed to be something one
"believes". Science is knowledge—that which can be demonstrated and
observed and repeated. Evolution cannot be proved, or even tested; it
can only be believed.

[.....]

Charles Darwin himself called evolution "this grand view of life". Now
such grandiloquent terms as these are not scientific terms! One does not
call the law of gravity, for example, "a satisfactory faith", nor speak
of the laws of thermodynamics as "dogma". Evolution is, indeed, a grand
world view, but it is not science. Its very comprehensiveness makes it
impossible even to test scientifically. As Ehrlich and Birch have said:
"Every conceivable observation can be fitted into it.—No one can think
of ways in which to test it".

source: https://www.icr.org/article/evolution-religion-not-science/

--
NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

How to get ahead in life:
Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy. Evolution: brainwash.

Re: [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of Evolutionism

<11fbedb1-e9f0-4d10-923e-348688a92f64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9736&group=sci.astro.amateur#9736

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 01:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [10] The Monkey Business of Evolution : The Religious Essence of Evolutionism
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 09:17 UTC

I make the distinction between natural selection and evolution otherwise it is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Evolutionary sciences were perfectly fine and promoted by many Christians such as Buckland and especially Steno where the fossil record found in rock strata read like a history book as faunal and geological succession

https://imgproxy.geocaching.com/e5e240f139f6a390f34ee6101499e5327ac6c475?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaT6bJjX.jpg

The Victorian natural selection conviction is altogether different as it tried to introduce a narrative for humanity in imitation of faunal succession using cultural or complexion distinctions along with the junk research of skull shape ( phrenology)-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Races_and_skulls.png

Natural selection is a variation of Malthus where the dominance of the aggressive is meant to represent civilised 'races'-

"An Alaric, an Attila, or a Zingis Khan, and the chiefs around them, might fight for glory, for the fame of extensive conquests, but the true cause that set in motion the great tide of northern emigration, and that continued to propel it till it rolled at different periods against China, Persia, Italy, and even Egypt, was a scarcity of food, a population extended beyond the means of supporting it." Thomas Malthus

" I do not think that the Rev. Mr. Zincke takes an exaggerated view when he says: "All other series of events—as that which resulted in the culture of mind in Greece, and that which resulted in the empire of Rome—only appear to have purpose and value when viewed in connection with, or rather as subsidiary to… the great stream of Anglo-Saxon emigration to the west." Obscure as is the problem of the advance of civilisation, we can at least see that a nation which produced during a lengthened period the greatest number of highly intellectual, energetic, brave, patriotic, and benevolent men, would generally prevail over less favoured nations." Darwin

If geneticists continue to support natural selection as a viable narrative, they will ruin the ability to track the ancient movements of people across the geography of the planet, notwithstanding the terrible damage the colonial expansion excuse has already done.

The Victorians were forthright in their perspectives, albeit totally dangerous and misguided, whereas their present followers try to excuse or bury the misadventure with the Earth science of biology by misusing the evolutionary narrative. Humanity needs less polarisation and more integrity in these matters- it is the Christian thing to do.