The test of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts. -- Aldo Leopold

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
||`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|| `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
|`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"whit3rd
| `* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|  +* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
|  |`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|  | `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
|  `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"David Eather
|+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
||`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
|| `* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
||  `* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Edward Hernandez
||   `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Flyguy
|`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Dimiter_Popoff
| +- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
| `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|+- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|+- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|`- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"bitrex
+- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
||+* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
|||+- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Lasse Langwadt Christensen
|||`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"whit3rd
||| `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
||+- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Flyguy
||`- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"Flyguy
| `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
`* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe
 `* Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"whit3rd
  `- Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"John Doe

Pages:12
Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6ao8v$dsn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97377&group=sci.electronics.design#97377

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:08:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:08 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t683qa$jeo$1@dont-
email.me:

> Most Americans strongly oppose

You are an abject idiot. You have no clue what "most Americans" are
for or against.

Do you really want communist autocratic aggression to go unchecked?

Looks like John Dope is not all that bright.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6aog6$dsn$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97378&group=sci.electronics.design#97378

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:12:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:12 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6a076$b2j$1@dont-
email.me:

> 89.3% Likes
>
> Top comments...

The only idiots who read Paul's pathetic horeshit are his followers,
you stupid fuck. That means the "likes" number will always be skewed.

John Dope shows us just how "not all that bright" he is... again.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6ap6p$5b6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97379&group=sci.electronics.design#97379

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:24:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:24 UTC

Well then Always Wrong should find a video that agrees with its
nonsense...

I am totally enjoying this exercise.

Never felt better about my fellow Americans.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

> John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6a076$b2j$1@dont-
> email.me:
>

>> 89.3% Likes
>>
>> Top comments...
>>

> The only idiots who read Paul's pathetic horeshit are his followers,
> you stupid fuck. That means the "likes" number will always be skewed.
>
> John Dope shows us just how "not all that bright" he is... again.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6aphq$5b6$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97381&group=sci.electronics.design#97381

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 13:30:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 21 May 2022 13:30 UTC

Actually anyone who knows anything about history knows better than to jump
on the side of Ukraine. Sooner or later, aggressive NATO expansion will
cause Russia to launch nukes. That will be a "shocking abhorrent" surprise
to armchair warmongers. Will Washington DC politicians have the balls to
respond with World War III? Maybe.

Most Americans strongly oppose sending billions to Ukraine. But
congratulations to Deep State imperialist warmongers. The military-
industrial complex, its stockholders, and its bribe takers, just made out
like bandits at American taxpayers' expense.

Doesn't matter how much of that military aid gets destroyed or confiscated
by Russia. Taxpayers foot the bill while the military-industrial complex and
its allies make big profits. Who cares!

Americans care.

Fox News videos...

https://youtu.be/33VzV10VDPA

"$40 billion to Ukraine �indefensible�"

94% Likes

https://youtu.be/i_hExXkczTg

"US committed to helping Ukraine"

77.4% Dislikes

Sample comments...

"Of course we are! The US Is committed to help EVERYONE ELSE but
AMERICANS!!!"

"Committed to giving wealth to arms manufacturers. Kirby is disgusting."

"Armchair Generals in the defense industry are rolling in dough, President
Eisenhower warned us about MIC."

""Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the
problem." � Ronald Reagan"

"To bad the government isnt this excited to help AMERICANS!"

Left out comments mentioning Joe Biden since it's nothing to do with party
affiliation.

CBS News video...

https://youtu.be/rc8g_UE2j7w

"Pentagon on Senate passing Ukraine aid bill..."

77% Dislikes

Sample comments...

"It's amazing how bills for other countries pass so fast, but when it comes
to our own they're fought tooth and nail just to not get passed."

"But we cannot pass an infrastructure bill to save ourselves."

"But they took forever to sign off a stimulus package for us. This is just
Insane."

"People can't even afford gas to goto work and we can just print another 40
billion"

Even NBC news (sister station of ultra-radical anti-Trump MSNBC)...

https://youtu.be/9x9rXtP6_GE

"Senate Passes New $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill"

58.1 Dislikes

Sample comments, WOW...

"454 members of congress should be ashamed of themselves, disgusting"

"WOW! That $40B could feed a lot of hungry Americans, provide housing to a
lot of homeless vets, support a lot of sick seniors and minors, disabled,
etc."

"Money for Ukraine's border 40 thousand million dollars...
Money for the US border, 000000 dollars"

"40 Billion could help aid the Senior Citizens,disabled Veterans,regular
folks that are disabled and low income people earning less than 30 grand a
year due to inflation and the pandemic..Going to be a lot of changes coming
in the 2024 elections.."

Unless the establishment starts World War III before then.

"All these politicians are getting a piece of that money"

"ANY HELP FOR AMERICANS BATTLING HISTORIC INFLATION ????????"

That's the pulse of the American people. Google needs to shut it down lest
it conflict with their propaganda. But there are no telltale signs of Google
propaganda, like with some other issues. Maybe Google knows better. They
probably can prohibit comments without too much uproar. Knowing what
Americans think on such issues is bad for the propaganda machine.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6bher$2he$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97405&group=sci.electronics.design#97405

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 20:18:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 21 May 2022 20:18 UTC

Sending military aid to Ukraine won't help when there are no Ukrainians
left to use it. But congratulations to Deep State imperialist warmongers.
The military-industrial complex, its stockholders, and its bribe takers,
just made out like bandits at American taxpayers' expense.

Doesn't matter how much of that military aid gets destroyed or confiscated
by Russia. Taxpayers foot the bill while the military-industrial complex
and its investors make big money.

Fortunately, the majority of Americans know that.

Fox News videos...

https://youtu.be/33VzV10VDPA

"$40 billion to Ukraine �indefensible�"

94% Likes

https://youtu.be/i_hExXkczTg

"US committed to helping Ukraine"

77.4% Dislikes

Sample comments...

"Of course we are! The US Is committed to help EVERYONE ELSE but
AMERICANS!!!"

"Committed to giving wealth to arms manufacturers. Kirby is disgusting."

"Armchair Generals in the defense industry are rolling in dough, President
Eisenhower warned us about MIC."

""Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the
problem." � Ronald Reagan"

"Too bad the government isnt this excited to help AMERICANS!"

[...]

<9b896c97-e872-4f21-8724-4d2df3e6a3e6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97411&group=sci.electronics.design#97411

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 14:08:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: langw...@fonz.dk (Lasse Langwadt Christensen)
 by: Lasse Langwadt Chris - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:08 UTC

lørdag den 21. maj 2022 kl. 22.18.42 UTC+2 skrev John Doe:
> Sending military aid to Ukraine won't help when there are no Ukrainians
> left to use it. But congratulations to Deep State imperialist warmongers.
> The military-industrial complex, its stockholders, and its bribe takers,
> just made out like bandits at American taxpayers' expense.
>
> Doesn't matter how much of that military aid gets destroyed or confiscated
> by Russia. Taxpayers foot the bill while the military-industrial complex
> and its investors make big money.
>
> Fortunately, the majority of Americans know that.
> Fox News videos...
>
> https://youtu.be/33VzV10VDPA
>
> "$40 billion to Ukraine ‘indefensible’"
>
> 94% Likes
>
> https://youtu.be/i_hExXkczTg
>
> "US committed to helping Ukraine"
>
> 77.4% Dislikes
>
> Sample comments...
>
> "Of course we are! The US Is committed to help EVERYONE ELSE but
> AMERICANS!!!"
>
> "Committed to giving wealth to arms manufacturers. Kirby is disgusting."
>
> "Armchair Generals in the defense industry are rolling in dough, President
> Eisenhower warned us about MIC."
>
> ""Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the
> problem." — Ronald Reagan"
> "Too bad the government isnt this excited to help AMERICANS!"
> Left out comments mentioning Joe Biden since it's nothing to do with party
> affiliation.
>
> CBS News video...
>
> https://youtu.be/rc8g_UE2j7w
>
> "Pentagon on Senate passing Ukraine aid bill..."
>
> 77% Dislikes
>
> Sample comments...
>
> "It's amazing how bills for other countries pass so fast, but when it comes
> to our own they're fought tooth and nail just to not get passed."
>
> "But we cannot pass an infrastructure bill to save ourselves."
>
> "But they took forever to sign off a stimulus package for us. This is just
> Insane."
>
> "People can't even afford gas to goto work and we can just print another 40
> billion"
>
> Even NBC news (sister station of ultra-radical anti-Trump MSNBC)...
>
> https://youtu.be/9x9rXtP6_GE
>
> "Senate Passes New $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill"
>
> 58.1 Dislikes
> Sample comments...
> "454 members of congress should be ashamed of themselves, disgusting"
>
> "WOW! That $40B could feed a lot of hungry Americans, provide housing to a
> lot of homeless vets, support a lot of sick seniors and minors, disabled,
> etc."
>
> "Money for Ukraine's border 40 thousand million dollars...
> Money for the US border, 000000 dollars"
> Unless the establishment starts World War III before then.
>
> "All these politicians are getting a piece of that money"
>
> "ANY HELP FOR AMERICANS BATTLING HISTORIC INFLATION ????????"
>
> That's the pulse of the American people.

you seriously use the YouTube comments dumpster fire as argument for anything?

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<6f7d8ee0-02ff-4231-8e87-c4f203993f0bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97433&group=sci.electronics.design#97433

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 21:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 22 May 2022 04:35 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:53:03 PM UTC-7, Edward Hernandez wrote:
> Further, Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
> <svsh05$lbh$5...@dont-email.me> posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:01:09 -0000
> (UTC):
>
> > Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> > except insults to this group.
> Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
> to USENET (**) has been 60.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except
> insults" to USENET.
>
> ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
> least 1451 articles to USENET. Of which 149 have been pure insults and
> 733 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.
> The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:
>
> > The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
>
> And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
> <sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:
>
> > The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> > breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> > CLUELESS...
> And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
> formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
> Sat, 21 May 2022 06:51:56 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
> <t6a26c$in8$7...@dont-email.me>).
> NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.
> This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
> readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even
> follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.
> ND+s6AdcOKb7

Hey Eddie, get LOST, you TROLL!

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<fadafc39-3b9e-42a8-ba65-a7a1ea8787fen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97434&group=sci.electronics.design#97434

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 21:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 22 May 2022 04:37 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 6:08:59 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in news:t683qa$jeo$1@dont-
> email.me:
>
> > Most Americans strongly oppose
>
> You are an abject idiot. You have no clue what "most Americans" are
> for or against.
>
> Do you really want communist autocratic aggression to go unchecked?
>
> Looks like John Dope is not all that bright.

An abject idiot calling someone else, who is lucid and intelligent, an abject idiot - that is RICH!

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<2d6663da-775f-4dc1-a692-a1d7c6bb29a8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97435&group=sci.electronics.design#97435

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 21:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 22 May 2022 04:39 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 9:06:33 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 11:30:41 PM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
> > Actually anyone who knows anything about history knows better than to jump
> > on the side of Ukraine.
> As if John Doe knew anything about history.
>
> > Sooner or later, aggressive NATO expan>sion will cause Russia to launch nukes.
>
> Quite how the expansion of a purely defensive alliance can be "aggressive" is a mystery.
> Why it would provoke Russia into launching nukes and getting nuked back into the stone age in consequence is equally mysterious, but John Doe is the kind of idiot who will believe anything.
> That will be a "shocking abhorrent" surprise to armchair warmongers.
> More an exceedingly improbable outcome for anybody with a better grasp of reality than John Doe.
> > Will Washington DC politicians have the balls to respond with World War III? Maybe.
> If Russia launches nuclear missiles, they will have started WW3. The appropriate response is dropping enough nukes on them to make sure that they can't launch any more. That won't take any balls at all.
>
> <snipped the rest of the equally fatuous nonsense>
>
> --
> SNIPPERMAN, sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you still think that COVID came from a wet market, which demonstrates how STUPID you are.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<46e62790-7e4e-47f4-8d14-f8e0f90c727en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97438&group=sci.electronics.design#97438

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 01:00:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Sun, 22 May 2022 08:00 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:18:42 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> Sending military aid to Ukraine...

> "Senate Passes New $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill"
>
> 58.1 Dislikes
> Sample comments...
> "454 members of congress should be ashamed of themselves, disgusting"
>
> "WOW! That $40B could feed a lot of hungry Americans, provide housing to a
> lot of homeless vets, support a lot of sick seniors and minors, disabled,
> etc."

What do you know of economics? Feeding requires agriculture (Ukrainian
wheat is a major world supply of food); supporting Ukraine makes sense on
that basis. Housing in some regions is subject to booms and busts, money
alone will just feed the boom (in my neighborhood, at least). Sick seniors
have resources already. Minors have parents. Disabled have resources
just like seniors. That so-called Ukraine money pays wages and supports industry
right here, where.. it's taxed as income.

> "Money for Ukraine's border 40 thousand million dollars...
> Money for the US border, 000000 dollars"

Huh? Aborder isn't a citizen, doesn't have a vote, doesn't pay rent,
doesn't have any need for income. That 'for the border' phrase doesn't
make sense.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6d080$1280$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97439&group=sci.electronics.design#97439

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:37:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 22 May 2022 09:37 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote in news:t6aphq$5b6$2@dont-
email.me:

> Most Americans strongly oppose sending billions to Ukraine.

You said that in another post. You were lying then and you are lying
again now.

Most in this group strongly oppose giving you or your statistical
analysis acumen any credence whatsoever.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6d0kp$19su$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97440&group=sci.electronics.design#97440

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:43:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 22 May 2022 09:43 UTC

Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 6:08:59 AM UTC-7,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> John Dope <alway...@message.header> wrote in
>> news:t683qa$jeo$1@dont- email.me:
>>
>> > Most Americans strongly oppose
>>
>> You are an abject idiot. You have no clue what "most Americans"
>> are for or against.
>>
>> Do you really want communist autocratic aggression to go
>> unchecked?
>>
>> Looks like John Dope is not all that bright.
>
> An abject idiot calling someone else, who is lucid and
> intelligent, an abject idiot - that is RICH!

Him spouting "most Americans strongly oppose..." is NOT "lucid and
intelligent".

Nice try though, putz. Decidedly, you are the abject idiot in this
thread.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t6d1j4$1lva$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97441&group=sci.electronics.design#97441

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 10:00:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sun, 22 May 2022 10:00 UTC

whit3rd <whit3rd@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:18:42 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
>> Sending military aid to Ukraine...
>
>> "Senate Passes New $40 Billion Ukraine Aid Bill"
>>
>> 58.1 Dislikes
>> Sample comments...
>> "454 members of congress should be ashamed of themselves,
>> disgusting"
>>
>> "WOW! That $40B could feed a lot of hungry Americans, provide
>> housing to a lot of homeless vets, support a lot of sick seniors
>> and minors, disabled, etc."
>
> What do you know of economics? Feeding requires agriculture
> (Ukrainian wheat is a major world supply of food); supporting
> Ukraine makes sense on that basis. Housing in some regions is
> subject to booms and busts, money alone will just feed the boom
> (in my neighborhood, at least). Sick seniors have resources
> already. Minors have parents. Disabled have resources just
> like seniors. That so-called Ukraine money pays wages and
> supports industry right here, where.. it's taxed as income.
>>
>> "Money for Ukraine's border 40 thousand million dollars...
>> Money for the US border, 000000 dollars"
>
> Huh? Aborder isn't a citizen, doesn't have a vote, doesn't pay
> rent, doesn't have any need for income. That 'for the border'
> phrase doesn't make sense.

He really does not get how seriously the Trump family screwed this
nation over. Trump's "wall" which he dumped untold billions into had
145 miles erected of the same FENCE they have been installing for
decades, That's it. 145 miles. Using the same contractors on a
continuation of the SAME contract that has been in place the whole
time. No billions of dollars were needed at all, yet Trump went on
to cut existing programs and terminate certain military programs
leaving a number of vets in the lurch. So as far as I am concerned,
Trump's wall was really Trump's embezzlement of the US Treasury. And
a psychological tool he uses on his low IQ idiot minions, which
pretty much covers the entire set. Idiots like John Dope will never
get the bigger picture stuff. Damned shame he and others like him
can't be rounded up for a nice lobotomy session. He is truly an
idiot and that and shock therapy would without doubt have a positive
impact on him. And follow that with a nice 400mg x2 per day
Thorazine regimen. Let slobber boy think even slower than he already
does.

And the border is the same it has always been as well. Except now
the numbers are greater because the number of opporssed nations south
of us is greater.

John Dope has ZERO bigger picture vision or understanding. The
true shame in this nation is that there are so many like him.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t7320l$ilh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97971&group=sci.electronics.design#97971

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 18:22:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 30 May 2022 18:22 UTC

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/27/mitch-mcconnells-media-tour-to-brag-about-defeating-gop-opponents-of-bidens-foreign-policy-was-remarkably-ill-advised/

That's an understatement. Huge divide between Washington and America.

We are already wasting 50 billion in Ukraine. The military-industrial
complex, its shareholders, and its bribe takers get a fix, at American
taxpayers' expense.

<26c3f2bf-176e-44a0-ba8d-767316ffafbfn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97981&group=sci.electronics.design#97981

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 14:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Mon, 30 May 2022 21:37 UTC

On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11:22:21 AM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/27/mitch-mcconnells-media-tour...

Hey, it's Mitch's chance to get publicity, and he went for it.

> That's an understatement. Huge divide between Washington and America.

No, we elect new America-representing folk into seats in Washington every
couple of years. The divide isn't geographic, it's rhetorical. Without
some division between candidate A and candidate B, you don't get impressive
crowds at rallies.

> We are already wasting 50 billion in Ukraine. The military-industrial
> complex...

What a load of blather THAT is. John Doe wants to create a divide and widen
it, so he can gather his own crowd, divided out against other Americans.
I recall historically, there was a CSA crowd that tried major, big-time division: the idea
didn't fly then. I'd prefer not to tread that path again; my old home town burned last time.

Re: OT: Americans... "40 billion to Ukraine is BULLSHIT"

<t73ffp$rns$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97986&group=sci.electronics.design#97986

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 22:12:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Mon, 30 May 2022 22:12 UTC