Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 238th book of science where I prove the real electron of atoms
is the muon from plutonium battery lifespan.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 17:54 UTC

Sorry, my numbering is off. This is my 238th book in line-cue.

AP's 238th book of science// AP is going to prove the true real electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, and the 0.5MeV particle is magnetic monopole// proof by longevity of atomic batteries is too long.
2m views

AP's 238th book of science// AP is going to prove the true real electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, and the 0.5MeV particle is magnetic monopole// proof by longevity of atomic batteries is too long.

AP's 238th book of science// AP is going to prove the true real electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, and the 0.5MeV particle is magnetic monopole// proof by longevity of atomic batteries is too long of a lifespan for the 0.5MeV particle to be the electron of atoms.

So in New Physics, the muon is the true electron and it thrusts through the proton torus converting space into magnetic monopoles, some as large as 0.5MeV, the stuff of electric current. Most of the monopoles are of eV range not MeV, but they are storaged in neutrons that keep growing.

So Old Physics is foolish and in error, for if the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle then plutonium batteries cannot and will not last long and certainly not the 28,000 years cited below. Or last the longevity of pacemakers.

So there is a anomaly of longevity of battery life in Old Physics if you think the 0.5MeV particle is the electron of atoms. But in New Physics, these heavy metals have a long life because it is the muon thrusting through proton in the Faraday law that is converting Space into electricity.

So there is no anomaly when we think of the muon as the electron. There is a anomaly if we think of the 0.5MeV particle as the electron, and we cannot have a carbon diamond battery last 28,000 years for you quickly lose the 6 particles of 0.5MeV. But with the muon as true electron, you lose none of them as they convert Space into electricity.

Radioactive Diamond Battery Will Run For 28,000 Years: NDB Facts

Wikipedia
Pacemakers
Medtronic and Alcatel developed a plutonium-powered pacemaker, the Numec NU-5, powered by a 2.5 Ci slug of plutonium 238, first implanted in a human patient in 1970. The 139 Numec NU-5 nuclear pacemakers implanted in the 1970s are expected to never need replacing, an advantage over non-nuclear pacemakers, which require surgical replacement of their batteries every 5 to 10 years. The plutonium "batteries" are expected to produce enough power to drive the circuit for longer than the 88-year halflife of the plutonium.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry