On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog. -- Cartoon caption

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

SubjectAuthor
* No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
+* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceZen Cycle
|`* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
| +- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
| `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceTom Kunich
|  `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
|   +* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceTom Kunich
|   |+- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceJohn B.
|   |+- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceFrank Krygowski
|   |`* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
|   | `- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceFrank Krygowski
|   `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
|    `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
|     +* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceTom Kunich
|     |`- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
|     `- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceJeff Liebermann
 `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
  +- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
  `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceJeff Liebermann
   +* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
   |`* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceJeff Liebermann
   | `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAMuzi
   |  +* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
   |  |`* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceFrank Krygowski
   |  | `* Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
   |  |  `- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorancefunkma...@hotmail.com
   |  `- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute
   `- Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's IgnoranceAndre Jute

Pages:12
No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<5c05ba4c-5582-4b9d-a7aa-bb8c315416f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97425&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97425

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:51:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 18:51 UTC

For a year or two now, the Worthless Flunkymonkey has been claiming of >>>> the Irish Examiner that they purged every article he ever wrote<<<<

If you weren't such an ignorant little man, Cowardly FlunkymonkeyFace, you'd know that most newspapers trashed their archives in the cost-cutting spree against the existential competition from TV and the Internet for their readers and advertisers.

The Examiner trashed it's archive before I arrived in Cork, about 45 years ago.

What they have now, which you mistook for an archive, you pompous little ignoramus, is probably some short-term memory for a limited span of pages.

Unlike you, I check my facts, so I looked up the name of an editor of the group's evening paper, before that a prize-winning sports journalist, after that arts editor of the group's flagship paper, and, guess what, one little crumb, a single report of his play in his retirement being put on in NY. I looked up his successor, about whom there should be pages of references in even a half-assed index. Zilch. I looked up a food writer. Zilch. I looked up an environmental columnist, who was in the paper before they took up my column. Nothing.

It gets worse. The very idea that a newspaper will assign a live, salaried person to "purge" their index of the work of one writer is so far beyond laughable to anyone who knows the least thing about newspapers, it's insane. Only a clown from hicksville would ever make such a claim.

CONCLUSION. You're wanking in public again, Cowardly FlunkeyMonkey

You've made yourself such a wretched little man out of envy of those more talented and interesting, if you weren't so vicious, I'd feel sorry for you..

Andre Jute
Did you go to night school to learn to be so useless, FlunkyMonkeyFace?

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<ulieev$21gpt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97427&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97427

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 15:54:55 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 20:54 UTC

On 12/15/2023 1:51 PM, shitstain wrote:

More laughable attempts at trying to repair is tattered reputation and
shattered ego, not to mention starting yet another thread dedicated to me.

> For a year or two now, the Worthless Flunkymonkey has been claiming of >>>> the Irish Examiner that they purged every article he ever wrote<<<<
>>
> If you weren't such an ignorant little man, Cowardly FlunkymonkeyFace, you'd know that most newspapers trashed their archives in the cost-cutting spree against the existential competition from TV and the Internet for their readers and advertisers.

This is so far from the truth it's an embarrassment to call it just
wrong. In fact:

“This isn't right. This isn't even wrong.”
― Wolfgang Pauli

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you
even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award
you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." Josh Mostel as
Principal Max Anderson in Billy Madison

> The Examiner trashed it's archive before I arrived in Cork, about 45 years ago.
>>
> What they have now, which you mistook for an archive, you pompous little ignoramus, is probably some short-term memory for a limited span of pages.

Well, shitstain, This is their archive page:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/

The first bullet point on the page is:
"Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day".

No, shitstain, they didn't trash their archive, they digitized it just
like the vast majority of newspapers in the developed world.

> Unlike you, I check my facts

The irony of you claiming to check your facts (right after you
hilariously claimed the Examiner trashed its archives) is just so....kunich.

, so I looked up the name of an editor of the group's evening paper,
before that a prize-winning sports journalist, after that arts editor of
the group's flagship paper, and, guess what, one little crumb, a single
report of his play in his retirement being put on in NY. I looked up his
successor, about whom there should be pages of references in even a
half-assed index. Zilch. I looked up a food writer. Zilch. I looked up
an environmental columnist, who was in the paper before they took up my
column. Nothing.

All this indicates is that you're as clueless as your claim that you
"check your facts". Of course you don't list the names of these people
you searched for, And even if you did we would have no way of knowing
whether they were just names you pulled out of your well-worn ass.

> It gets worse. The very idea that a newspaper will assign a live, salaried person to "purge" their index of the work of one writer is so far beyond laughable to anyone who knows the least thing about newspapers, it's insane. Only a clown from hicksville would ever make such a claim.

Unless you predictably pissed off someone there so much that they went
through the effort out of spite

Gee, someone spiteful of you? whodathunkit?

But you're right, it gets worse. Why is that when your named is
searched, it comes up with only a letter of complaint?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/yourview/arid-10085863.html

So far we know this: you did write for them, people complained about you
being an ass (In Ms. O'Hallorans words: disgraceful, elitist, and
annoying), and there is no record of your articles except for the complaint

> CONCLUSION. You're wanking in public again, Cowardly FlunkeyMonkey

You're projecting again, shitstain. WE have proof that you had works
published in the Irish Examiner, and we have proof that those articles
are no longer held - the only reference to you being a letter of
complaint. It isn't me wanking in public, shitstain.

> You've made yourself such a wretched little man out of envy of those more talented and interesting, if you weren't so vicious, I'd feel sorry for you.
>>
> Andre Jute
> Did you go to night school to learn to be so useless, FlunkyMonkeyFace?

More projection - when is the last time anyone considered you useful
rather than just "a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long
winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."?

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<sghpnihr996qg7gcmhb54528h6qdl7cq3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97435&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97435

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 13:34:11 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:34 UTC

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<6d9c51d8-d5e2-42d4-83f7-0caf79fe8cben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97463&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97463

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:07:25 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:07 UTC

On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 9:34:24 PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:51:55 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >The Examiner trashed it's archive before I arrived in Cork, about 45 years ago.
> <https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/>
> "Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day."
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Meh! Promises, promises. I searched the same list of names that I previously searched in the box on the current issue's front page, top right, but this time in the search box in the link the monkeys have been faxing in. Same results, except that the food expert has an appearance now, for a book she reviewed recently, which I bet in a few weeks will disappear. Everyone else has exactly as many links as I said above and one link has appeared for an article by the environmentalist for an article in 2018. I searched for 33 years, from 1990 forward, more than a whole generation, and guess what, that archive, or its search engine, is is rubbish. Of a sort believed only by idiots like you two clowns, and your little friend whom we shall soon see arriving hotfoot to come help you morons.

Unsigned out of contempt for hicksville dimwits.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<2959f24b-4986-42d1-840f-e638791bcdf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97464&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97464

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:13:03 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:13 UTC

On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 8:55:00 PM UTC, Zen Cycle wrote:
> [...]
> annoying), and there is no record of your articles except for the complaint
> >>
> > CONCLUSION. You're wanking in public again, Cowardly FlunkeyMonkey
> You're projecting again, shitstain. WE have proof that you had works
> published in the Irish Examiner, and we have proof that those articles
> are no longer held - the only reference to you being a letter of
> complaint. It isn't me wanking in public, shitstain.
> >>
> > You've made yourself such a wretched little man out of envy of those more talented and interesting, if you weren't so vicious, I'd feel sorry for you.
> >>
> > Andre Jute
> > Did you go to night school to learn to be so useless, FlunkyMonkeyFace?
>
> More projection - when is the last time anyone considered you useful
> rather than just "a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long
> winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."?

Quoting yourself without attribution is a despicably dishonest debating trick. Everything else is made-up poor-quality crap that you've come to believe because you keep saying it.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<7db0eaf6-1227-460c-8a25-2d8467fa4729n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97472&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97472

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 04:03:45 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 12:03 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 4:07:27 AM UTC-5, shit stain wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 9:34:24 PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:51:55 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
> > <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >The Examiner trashed it's archive before I arrived in Cork, about 45 years ago.
> > <https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/>
> > "Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day."
> > --
> > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> >
> Meh! Promises, promises. I searched the same list of names that I previously searched in the box on the current issue's front page, top right, but this time in the search box in the link the monkeys have been faxing in. Same results, except that the food expert has an appearance now, for a book she reviewed recently, which I bet in a few weeks will disappear. Everyone else has exactly as many links as I said above and one link has appeared for an article by the environmentalist for an article in 2018. I searched for 33 years, from 1990 forward, more than a whole generation, and guess what, that archive, or its search engine, is is rubbish. Of a sort believed only by idiots like you two clowns, and your little friend whom we shall soon see arriving hotfoot to come help you morons.

In other words - shitstain still can't figure it out.

> Unsigned out of contempt for hicksville dimwits.

I welcome your contempt, shitstain.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<ffb50e29-db12-43f9-92bc-45d4aa872b60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97473&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97473

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 04:18:55 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 12:18 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 4:13:05 AM UTC-5, shitstain wrote:

> > More projection - when is the last time anyone considered you useful
> > rather than just "a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long
> > winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."?
> >
> Quoting yourself without attribution is a despicably dishonest debating trick.

Quite clearly you keep forgetting how many people actually hate you. You're correct, I quoted without attribution:
- that was actually written by yet another person who kept editing your own "contributions" to the wikipedia article on Bandon:
* From https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/FgTwGVpcNO8/m/oqc2xy0lBAAJ

> Some jerk I called Worthless Wickie, a member of the Magnequest Scum, put me on Wikipedia and worthless clowns like you kept boosting the entry.

You're a lying sack of shit. Haven't you learned yet the Internet never forgets? You posted the original entry. A detractor wouldn't have posted:

"South African born Andre Jute, noted vacuum tube hi-fi designer, cyclist, music collector and critic, author, economist, psychologist, soldier and advisor to statesmen worldwide has made his home in the vicinity for many years." (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bandon,_County_Cork&oldid=124777302#People)

No, dakota, that was you, through and through. One of the "Magnequest Scum" found out you posted about yourself, and made edits:

" Mister Andre Jute McCoy,a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bandon,_County_Cork&oldid=127907139#People)
*

- so what? that's all you have? "self-quoting without attribution"? what a fucking loser.

> Everything else is made-up poor-quality crap that you've come to believe because you keep saying it.

yup, like your claim 'tom is always right'....No shitstain, I haven't made anything up. I've exposed you - repeatedly - to the light of day. It's riled you so much that every reader here (except tom, of course) sees you as such a fraud, serial liar, and general waste of human skin that you slink away from discussions you've dedicated to me, only to keep starting new ones under the back drop of 'I have no time to waste bickering with that clown', only to slink away yet again with your tail between your legs, like you will do here.

> Unsigned out of contempt.

Whatever contempt you have for me, consider it in kind by an order of magnitude, you useless stain of shit.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<puorni57555tp6g08mqhftiut7vcd98t37@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97517&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97517

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:55:15 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 18:55 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:07:25 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
<fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 9:34:24?PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:51:55 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
>> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The Examiner trashed it's archive before I arrived in Cork, about 45 years ago.
>> <https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/>
>> "Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day."

>I searched the same list of names that I previously searched in the box on the current issue's front page, top right, but this time in the search box in the link the monkeys have been faxing in.

Perhaps you should also try the link I provided. Umm, I didn't see a
list of names that you had previously searched. What we're looking
for is YOUR name.

Starting at:
<https://www.irishnewsarchive.com>
Looking down the list of newspapapers in the search box, I find:
"Irish Examiner. 03/08/1893 - Current - IEX"
(Typing IEX into the box will get you there quickly)
I chose a date range from 1950 to 2023 and search term of "Andre
Jute". It found 524 results. The most recent was July 2, 2005.
However, I could not view the scanned newspaper pages without a
$29/month or $149/year subscription.

Andre's name and photo appeared on most pages:
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/IEX%20-%20Andre%20Jute%20-%20Jan%2020%201994.jpg>

When I attempted to jump to the end of the results with the "last"
button, I received an error message and a referral to:
Site: www.memorablemoments.ie
Index Error Reporting
Email: error@irishnewspaperarchives.com

Sifting through the pages, the most recent article I could find was in
2005 and the earliest was in 1992. For reasons unknown, the indexed
pages are not in chronological order. The "last" button magically
started working confirming the earliest entry to be in 1992.
Therefore, Andre wrote a column in the Irish Examiner for about 13
years.

>I searched for 33 years, from 1990 forward, more than a whole
>generation, and guess what, that archive, or its search engine,
>is is rubbish.

I agree. Do you have an IEX subscription? Perhaps we both dealing
with a "sample" search?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<862a6fd0-498c-47b0-8159-0df4d496c03dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97522&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97522

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 11:53:03 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 19:53 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 1:55:29 PM UTC-5, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:07:25 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 9:34:24?PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> >> <https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/>
> >> "Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day."
> >I searched the same list of names that I previously searched in the box on the current issue's front page, top right, but this time in the search box in the link the monkeys have been faxing in.
> Perhaps you should also try the link I provided. Umm, I didn't see a
> list of names that you had previously searched. What we're looking
> for is YOUR name.
>
> Starting at:
> <https://www.irishnewsarchive.com>
> Looking down the list of newspapapers in the search box, I find:
> "Irish Examiner. 03/08/1893 - Current - IEX"
> (Typing IEX into the box will get you there quickly)
> I chose a date range from 1950 to 2023 and search term of "Andre
> Jute". It found 524 results. The most recent was July 2, 2005.
> However, I could not view the scanned newspaper pages without a
> $29/month or $149/year subscription.
>
> Andre's name and photo appeared on most pages:
> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/IEX%20-%20Andre%20Jute%20-%20Jan%2020%201994.jpg>
>
> When I attempted to jump to the end of the results with the "last"
> button, I received an error message and a referral to:
> Site: www.memorablemoments.ie
> Index Error Reporting
> Email: er...@irishnewspaperarchives.com
>
> Sifting through the pages, the most recent article I could find was in
> 2005 and the earliest was in 1992. For reasons unknown, the indexed
> pages are not in chronological order. The "last" button magically
> started working confirming the earliest entry to be in 1992.
> Therefore, Andre wrote a column in the Irish Examiner for about 13
> years.
> >I searched for 33 years, from 1990 forward, more than a whole
> >generation, and guess what, that archive, or its search engine,
> >is is rubbish.
> I agree. Do you have an IEX subscription? Perhaps we both dealing
> with a "sample" search?
> --

As I noted, he hasn't figured it out. There are two search engines available on their website. One is specific to the Irish Examiner which returns HTML prepped articles, the other is a meta-search engine of the digitized pages of 145 newspapers published in Ireland from 1700 to the present. The engine you used was the latter:
https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/publication-list
(click 'more title' to expand the list)

It isn't clear to me that the search results you got were _all_ from the irish examiner, nor is it clear that a search for 'andre jute' on the irishnewsarchive.com was a boolean AND. It may have a boolean OR, in which case it would have returned results for any article containing 'andre' OR 'jute'.

The search engine specific to the Irish Examiner is boolean OR. Entering just 'andre' gives one set of results, while entering just 'jute' gives another set. The venn diagram of the two yields the one result - the letter of complaint.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<e6cfff13-0c9b-428c-b3db-b51050a3514an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97531&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97531

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 13:11:44 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 21:11 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 1:13:05 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> > published in the Irish Examiner, and we have proof that those articles
> > are no longer held - the only reference to you being a letter of
> > complaint. It isn't me wanking in public, shitstain.
> > >>
> > > You've made yourself such a wretched little man out of envy of those more talented and interesting, if you weren't so vicious, I'd feel sorry for you.
> > >>
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Did you go to night school to learn to be so useless, FlunkyMonkeyFace?
> >
> > More projection - when is the last time anyone considered you useful
> > rather than just "a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long
> > winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."?
> >
> Quoting yourself without attribution is a despicably dishonest debating trick. Everything else is made-up poor-quality crap that you've come to believe because you keep saying it.

I see that "Zen Cycle" isn't smart enough to not show that he is Flunky with a pen name on the very off chance that someone other than the stupid 4 will agree with him. Talk about a comedy of errors!

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<5d8d663a-7166-43bc-95f5-05ac0d7507c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97538&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97538

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 14:11:17 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 22:11 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 6:55:29 PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:07:25 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Friday, December 15, 2023 at 9:34:24?PM UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> >> <https://www.irishexaminer.com/archive/>
> >> "Search every page of the Irish Examiner from 1841 to present day."
> >I searched the same list of names that I previously searched in the box on the current issue's front page, top right, but this time in the search box in the link the monkeys have been faxing in.
> Perhaps you should also try the link I provided. Umm, I didn't see a
> list of names that you had previously searched. What we're looking
> for is YOUR name.
>
> Starting at:
> <https://www.irishnewsarchive.com>
> Looking down the list of newspapapers in the search box, I find:
> "Irish Examiner. 03/08/1893 - Current - IEX"
> (Typing IEX into the box will get you there quickly)
> I chose a date range from 1950 to 2023 and search term of "Andre
> Jute". It found 524 results. The most recent was July 2, 2005.
> However, I could not view the scanned newspaper pages without a
> $29/month or $149/year subscription.
>
> Andre's name and photo appeared on most pages:
> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/IEX%20-%20Andre%20Jute%20-%20Jan%2020%201994.jpg>
>
> When I attempted to jump to the end of the results with the "last"
> button, I received an error message and a referral to:
> Site: www.memorablemoments.ie
> Index Error Reporting
> Email: er...@irishnewspaperarchives.com
>
> Sifting through the pages, the most recent article I could find was in
> 2005 and the earliest was in 1992. For reasons unknown, the indexed
> pages are not in chronological order. The "last" button magically
> started working confirming the earliest entry to be in 1992.
> Therefore, Andre wrote a column in the Irish Examiner for about 13
> years.
> >I searched for 33 years, from 1990 forward, more than a whole
> >generation, and guess what, that archive, or its search engine,
> >is is rubbish.
> I agree. Do you have an IEX subscription? Perhaps we both dealing
> with a "sample" search?
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

What would I need a search engine for, Liebermann? I'm not in the habit of looking up what I wrote years ago, and if I want the facts on any subject whatsoever or events during the last 100 years, I know who to call, or if I don't yet, the first fellow I call probably, and on really esoteric knowledge the second one always, will give me an introduction to someone who would be delighted to help me.

Thirteen years at 50 weeks is about 650 columns or other pieces (I was occasionally asked to write articles on subjects I know about or to make up supplements), so 524 hits sounds about right, if you allow for the natural dropout rate of any OCR process on newsprint, which is not a match made in heaven.

So much for that worthless little scumbag FlunkyMonkey's claim that I was "purged". We don't live in his ideal Soviet yet. He won't apologise of course, just move on to his next lie.

Andre Jute
Bored with people whose lives are so miserably dull, they want to crawl into my skin. They're in for a big surprise: i work 14 hours every day, always have, though an unimaginative loser like the Cowardly FlunkyMoneky would probably not recognise what I do as work.

PS I was planning to look up a few people written about rather than names of writers, because in such a large index the interviewee would make fewer entries than the writers, and thus make for a faster trace, but since you discovered how it works, I won't bother; I'm busy cutting a deliberately fraudulent Aliexpress seller off at the scrotum. You did something right at last, Liebermann. Congratulations.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<158a37dd-5cfd-4392-ac64-970f16700e3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97539&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97539

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 14:25:50 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 22:25 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 9:11:47 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
> > > published in the Irish Examiner, and we have proof that those articles
> > > are no longer held - the only reference to you being a letter of
> > > complaint. It isn't me wanking in public, shitstain.

> > > More projection - when is the last time anyone considered you useful
> > > rather than just "a writer of vanity novels and diarrhea-mouthed, long
> > > winded poster to the Usenet - where he pretends to be famous."?
> > >
> > Quoting yourself without attribution is a despicably dishonest debating trick. Everything else is made-up poor-quality crap that you've come to believe because you keep saying it.
> > >
> > Unsigned out of contempt.
> > >
> I see that "Zen Cycle" isn't smart enough to not show that he is Flunky with a pen name on the very off chance that someone other than the stupid 4 will agree with him. Talk about a comedy of errors!

The stupid little man knowingly lied about my columns being "purged" and is now trying to make out I didn't know about the two search systems. Wow! Why should I know about them. I have flunkies to do shitwork like that. But note that the Cowardly FlunkyMonkey's only possible excuse is that he was ignorant, and the only alternative is that he deliberately lied and lied and lied for a year or two. What a waste of skin and oxygen that worthless shortass is. -- Andre Jute

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<156965fe-891f-4513-8ea5-946e1d58c95dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97547&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97547

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 15:31:07 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:31 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 2:25:53 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 9:11:47 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

> > > Quoting yourself without attribution is a despicably dishonest debating trick. Everything else is made-up poor-quality crap that you've come to believe because you keep saying it.
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt.
> > > >
> > I see that "Zen Cycle" isn't smart enough to not show that he is Flunky with a pen name on the very off chance that someone other than the stupid 4 will agree with him. Talk about a comedy of errors!
> >
> The stupid little man knowingly lied about my columns being "purged" and is now trying to make out I didn't know about the two search systems. Wow! Why should I know about them. I have flunkies to do shitwork like that. But note that the Cowardly FlunkyMonkey's only possible excuse is that he was ignorant, and the only alternative is that he deliberately lied and lied and lied for a year or two. What a waste of skin and oxygen that worthless shortass is. -- Andre Jute

Well a stupid ass by any6 other name is still flunky, unless he calls himself "Zen Cycles" in the stupid belief that if he agrees with himself, he can cause a social media uprising against common sense and intelligence because lord knows that the fact that he has been trying to pass himself off as being educated shows what American schools have fallen to. But if you had Krygowski teaching you, you'd be lucky to learn how to spell engineer.

It is comical that Frank thinks that everyone likes and looks up to him. He actually believes that he has taken Jobst's place! Jobst wasn't liked by a large number of people because he would be a bully and an ass much of the time. Not to detract from his virtues. But Frank is nothing more than a fool who is barely a bicyclist. He thinks that there is nothing more than the dozen or so posters on this group when there may very well be a hundred or more that will not post to be treated like you or I. In person this poor excuse for a dwarf would run and hide as would Flunky. Their every comment shows them to be the cowards they are.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<t7bsni5fpionk0tti3r5h5pf427nhp2799@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97548&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97548

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 15:39:51 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:39 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 11:53:03 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 1:55:29?PM UTC-5, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> <https://www.irishnewsarchive.com>
>> Looking down the list of newspapapers in the search box, I find:
>> "Irish Examiner. 03/08/1893 - Current - IEX"
>> (Typing IEX into the box will get you there quickly)
>> I chose a date range from 1950 to 2023 and search term of "Andre
>> Jute". It found 524 results. The most recent was July 2, 2005.
>> However, I could not view the scanned newspaper pages without a
>> $29/month or $149/year subscription.
>>
>> Andre's name and photo appeared on most pages:
>> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/IEX%20-%20Andre%20Jute%20-%20Jan%2020%201994.jpg>
>>
>> When I attempted to jump to the end of the results with the "last"
>> button, I received an error message and a referral to:
>> Site: www.memorablemoments.ie
>> Index Error Reporting
>> Email: er...@irishnewspaperarchives.com
>>
>> Sifting through the pages, the most recent article I could find was in
>> 2005 and the earliest was in 1992. For reasons unknown, the indexed
>> pages are not in chronological order. The "last" button magically
>> started working confirming the earliest entry to be in 1992.
>> Therefore, Andre wrote a column in the Irish Examiner for about 13
>> years.

That can't be correct. Andre's column appeared to be daily. Because
the articles were out of order, I couldn't be sure if it was a daily
or weekly column. All I have is that the earliest and latest articles
were 13 years apart. If it were a daily, there would need to be:
13 * 365 = 4,745 articles
If it were weekly:
13 * 52 = 676 articles
Neither number is close to the 524 articles found. Methinks Andre
might be able to explain it better than my guessing.

>As I noted, he hasn't figured it out. There are two search engines available on their website. One is specific to the Irish Examiner which returns HTML prepped articles, the other is a meta-search engine of the digitized pages of 145 newspapers published in Ireland from 1700 to the present. The engine you used was the latter:
>https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/publication-list
>(click 'more title' to expand the list)

I didn't see that index. Thanks. Irish Examiner (1841 to present)
starts here:
<https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/irish-examiner-newspaper-archive>
No thumbnails. The same search results page that I found. No search
by name, so I can't search for which years Andre was on the payroll.
This index is worse than the one I found and used.

>It isn't clear to me that the search results you got were _all_ from the irish examiner, nor is it clear that a search for 'andre jute' on the irishnewsarchive.com was a boolean AND. It may have a boolean OR, in which case it would have returned results for any article containing 'andre' OR 'jute'.

True. I'm not even sure the search results I found were every article
written by Andre. What bothered me most was the "impression" that
most of the aricles I first found were at the extremes on the date
range. I found a bunch between 2000 and 2005 and another bunch
between 1992 and 1996, but nothing in between. It's too tedious and
time consuming to inspect every page, I'll assume that I did something
wrong and skipped over the missing years.

>The search engine specific to the Irish Examiner is boolean OR. Entering just 'andre' gives one set of results, while entering just 'jute' gives another set. The venn diagram of the two yields the one result - the letter of complaint.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<phgsni9fslt1d7f50sr091eeqquuf3vnqr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97555&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97555

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 07:37:54 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 00:37 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 15:31:07 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 2:25:53?PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

>> > I see that "Zen Cycle" isn't smart enough to not show that he is Flunky with a pen name on the very off chance that someone other than the stupid 4 will agree with him. Talk about a comedy of errors!
>> >
>> The stupid little man knowingly lied about my columns being "purged" and is now trying to make out I didn't know about the two search systems. Wow! Why should I know about them. I have flunkies to do shitwork like that. But note that the Cowardly FlunkyMonkey's only possible excuse is that he was ignorant, and the only alternative is that he deliberately lied and lied and lied for a year or two. What a waste of skin and oxygen that worthless shortass is. -- Andre Jute
>> >
>Well a stupid ass by any6 other name is still flunky, unless he calls himself "Zen Cycles" in the stupid belief that if he agrees with himself, he can cause a social media uprising against common sense and intelligence because lord knows that the fact that he has been trying to pass himself off as being educated shows what American schools have fallen to. But if you had Krygowski teaching you, you'd be lucky to learn how to spell engineer.
>
>It is comical that Frank thinks that everyone likes and looks up to him. He actually believes that he has taken Jobst's place! Jobst wasn't liked by a large number of people because he would be a bully and an ass much of the time. Not to detract from his virtues. But Frank is nothing more than a fool who is barely a bicyclist. He thinks that there is nothing more than the dozen or so posters on this group when there may very well be a hundred or more that will not post to be treated like you or I. In person this poor excuse for a dwarf would run and hide as would Flunky. Their every comment shows them to be the cowards they are.

Ah yes... The guy about which Jobst wrote in December 2005

"I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
useful information..."

And 18 years later he hasn't changed a bit :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<ullkk3$2kj6g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97556&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97556

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:58:27 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 01:58 UTC

On 12/16/2023 6:31 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> It is comical that Frank thinks that everyone likes and looks up to him. He actually believes that he has taken Jobst's place!

What an odd idea! I've never once hinted at such a thing.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<07cca4aa-e9c3-4855-b705-72859aa8ea50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97564&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97564

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 04:40:05 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 12:40 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 5:25:53 PM UTC-5, shit stain wrote:

> The stupid little man knowingly lied about my columns being "purged" and is now trying to make out I didn't know about the two search systems.

You didn't, and still don't.

> Wow! Why should I know about them.

So you admit you don't know about them,

> I have flunkies to do shitwork like that. But note that the Cowardly FlunkyMonkey's only possible excuse is that he was ignorant,

Funny, I'm the one that enlightened you to these facts. You're the one that can't figure it out, and now are admitting to it ("Why should I know about them")

> and the only alternative is that he deliberately lied and lied and lied for a year or two.

You still haven't proven me wrong. You still haven't provided any proof the the Irish Examiner has retained any of your work. Yes, shit stain, you're going to claim we should take you at your word. Fuck that.

> What a waste of skin and oxygen that worthless shortass is. -- ̶A̶n̶d̶r̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶t̶e̶ shitstain

More projection, from a useless tired old hag merely taking up space and living off the socialist welfare system he so adamantly decries.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<6251ea52-2d0c-4bd3-84e8-0c21d79b5ca7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97565&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97565

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 04:49:49 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 12:49 UTC

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 6:31:09 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

> > > I see that "Zen Cycle" isn't smart enough to not show that he is Flunky with a pen name on the very off chance that someone other than the stupid 4 will agree with him. Talk about a comedy of errors!

Actually sparky, I stated it quite succinctly:
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/_BZd0LxSEOc/m/0oLi2i1GAgAJ

> Well a stupid ass by any6 other name is still flunky, unless he calls himself "Zen Cycles" in the stupid belief that if he agrees with himself, he can cause a social media uprising against common sense and intelligence because lord knows that the fact that he has been trying to pass himself off as being educated shows what American schools have fallen to.

Tell us again how Ollie North was on Nixons campaign staff?

> But if you had Krygowski teaching you, you'd be lucky to learn how to spell engineer.

Gee Frank, was English Comp part of your syllabus?

> It is comical that Frank thinks that everyone likes and looks up to him. He actually believes that he has taken Jobst's place! Jobst wasn't liked by a large number of people because he would be a bully and an ass much of the time. Not to detract from his virtues. But Frank is nothing more than a fool who is barely a bicyclist. He thinks that there is nothing more than the dozen or so posters on this group when there may very well be a hundred or more that will not post to be treated like you or I. In person this poor excuse for a dwarf would run and hide as would Flunky. Their every comment shows them to be the cowards they are.

Ah yes....TommyToughguy "strikes" once again.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<uln1td$2vmnn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97570&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97570

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:51:25 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 14:51 UTC

On 12/16/2023 5:39 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> [...]
>
> True. I'm not even sure the search results I found were every article
> written by Andre. What bothered me most was the "impression" that
> most of the aricles I first found were at the extremes on the date
> range. I found a bunch between 2000 and 2005 and another bunch
> between 1992 and 1996, but nothing in between. It's too tedious and
> time consuming to inspect every page, I'll assume that I did something
> wrong and skipped over the missing years.
>
>> The search engine specific to the Irish Examiner is boolean OR. Entering just 'andre' gives one set of results, while entering just 'jute' gives another set. The venn diagram of the two yields the one result - the letter of complaint.

I have not followed this much but over a 14 year period
(roughly 676 weeks) a normal columnist's missed weeks
(holidays, vacation, other commitments, illness) would make
524 a not ridiculous number.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<uln5lk$30dgb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97574&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97574

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 10:55:31 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 15:55 UTC

On 12/17/2023 7:49 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 6:31:09 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>

>> But if you had Krygowski teaching you, you'd be lucky to learn how to spell engineer.
>
> Gee Frank, was English Comp part of your syllabus?

Hah! No, but if Tom had qualified to enter our program, I would indeed
have been correcting his spelling and grammar. Communication is
important in engineering, and I did correct students' communication
mistakes. Accreditors commented favorably on my very detailed grading of
student work.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<55b3b723-bad6-4575-9911-eec2cec52f7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97575&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97575

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 07:58:53 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 15:58 UTC

On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 2:51:29 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
> On 12/16/2023 5:39 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 11:53:03 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> > <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > That can't be correct. Andre's column appeared to be daily. Because
> > the articles were out of order, I couldn't be sure if it was a daily
> > or weekly column. All I have is that the earliest and latest articles
> > were 13 years apart. If it were a daily, there would need to be:
> > 13 * 365 = 4,745 articles
> > If it were weekly:
> > 13 * 52 = 676 articles
> > Neither number is close to the 524 articles found. Methinks Andre
> > might be able to explain it better than my guessing.
> >
> >> As I noted, he hasn't figured it out. There are two search engines available on their website. One is specific to the Irish Examiner which returns HTML prepped articles, the other is a meta-search engine of the digitized pages of 145 newspapers published in Ireland from 1700 to the present. The engine you used was the latter:
> >> https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/publication-list
> >> (click 'more title' to expand the list)
> >
> > I didn't see that index. Thanks. Irish Examiner (1841 to present)
> > starts here:
> > <https://www.irishnewsarchive.com/irish-examiner-newspaper-archive>
> > No thumbnails. The same search results page that I found. No search
> > by name, so I can't search for which years Andre was on the payroll.
> > This index is worse than the one I found and used.
> >
> >> It isn't clear to me that the search results you got were _all_ from the irish examiner, nor is it clear that a search for 'andre jute' on the irishnewsarchive.com was a boolean AND. It may have a boolean OR, in which case it would have returned results for any article containing 'andre' OR 'jute'.
> >
> > True. I'm not even sure the search results I found were every article
> > written by Andre. What bothered me most was the "impression" that
> > most of the aricles I first found were at the extremes on the date
> > range. I found a bunch between 2000 and 2005 and another bunch
> > between 1992 and 1996, but nothing in between. It's too tedious and
> > time consuming to inspect every page, I'll assume that I did something
> > wrong and skipped over the missing years.
> >
> >> The search engine specific to the Irish Examiner is boolean OR. Entering just 'andre' gives one set of results, while entering just 'jute' gives another set. The venn diagram of the two yields the one result - the letter of complaint.
> >

> I have not followed this much but over a 14 year period
> (roughly 676 weeks) a normal columnist's missed weeks
> (holidays, vacation, other commitments, illness) would make
> 524 a not ridiculous number.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> a...@yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Hell, yes. In any event, I turned in a column only when I had something to say. Besides, sometime in the middle '90s of the last century I was doing an $8.5m multilingual international project that was the dying wish of the last of the Bauhaus typographers who claimed everyone capable of doing it but me was an onanist (it sounds worse in German) and another Bauhauser, the most respected packager of expensive illustrated books for three-quarters of a century. Editors from various houses around the world jabbered a babel around my ears, Fedex waited at the gate to overnight my proofs to Washington DC and back again to me in Ireland the next day, and about a hundred people would scrawl suggestions over my proofs to reach me on the fifth day. I didn't have time to eat, so one day I locked the gate at the bottom of the driveway, turned off the phone, ignored all written suggestions, got the book back on schedule, and when I delivered the book dead on time took the last tranche of money and ran, stopping only to tell my agent, "You do this to me again, you're not only fired, but I'll tell your wife about you and the PR bimbo." The old book packager was lying on his deathbed, and the Japanese publisher stood there, ignoring the weeping widow, shouting in the dying man's ear, "You can't die yet! You have an obligation to us to make Jute do a follow-up book!" Jesus Christ, I'd heard of greed, but that was the limit. I took him by the scruff of his neck, removed him from the room, bumped him down the stairs, and outside paused while I wondered if I could get away with kicking him a half-dozen cracked ribs, but contented myself with throwing him into a soggy flowerbed. Not yet ready to give up, he shouted after me, "But you haven't asked what we're offering." If you think politics is full of hysterics, you want to try big-money international arts publishing sometime. -- AJ

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<uln6bl$30dgb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97577&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97577

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 11:07:16 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 16:07 UTC

On 12/17/2023 10:58 AM, Andre Jute wrote:

> Hell, yes. In any event, I turned in a column only when I had something to say.

Ah, if only that applied to bicycle technical group discussions! :-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<9b9f6b4b-69f1-40e4-876d-b259e55b0870n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97579&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97579

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:20:06 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 16:20 UTC

On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 12:40:07 PM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 5:25:53 PM UTC-5, shit stain wrote:
>
> You still haven't proven me wrong. You still haven't provided any proof the the Irish Examiner has retained any of your work. Yes, shit stain, you're going to claim we should take you at your word. Fuck that.

Why should I want to prove you wrong? You think I care shit what you think? I'm just prodding you to so you can react and make an ever bigger fool of yourself.

For instance, you're so mindless, it hasn't occurred to you that it is impossible to "purge" anyone from a printed archive, because other keepers of archives will have the same archive. You're a moron out of your depth, FlunkyFailure.

My memory was right, the Examiner trashed their hard-copy archive over forty years ago. What you're calling their archive is no such thing but a commercial or academic project by a third party to digitise and index another hardcopy archive of all the papers, perhaps from a university library's stacks.

Unsigned out of contempt for a total moron who doesn't know when he's soundly beaten.

PS "You still haven't provided any proof the the Irish Examiner has retained any of your work"
Just this sentences proves that you're totally out of your depth, and pitifully ignorant with it. A newspaper is in the business of publishing NEWS; it keeps an archive mainly for the benefit of scholars and the respectability of being the newspaper of record. That is why in economy drives, the first item to be cut is the archive. But you're too inexperienced and unsophisticated to work that out for yourself, Cowardly FlunkyFailure. Stop digging your hole deeper, you poor little man.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<824da529-6770-4c4a-8dfe-308550bb7630n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97581&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97581

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 09:04:48 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 17:04 UTC

On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 8:20:08 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 12:40:07 PM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 5:25:53 PM UTC-5, shit stain wrote:
> >
> > You still haven't proven me wrong. You still haven't provided any proof the the Irish Examiner has retained any of your work. Yes, shit stain, you're going to claim we should take you at your word. Fuck that.
> >
> Why should I want to prove you wrong? You think I care shit what you think? I'm just prodding you to so you can react and make an ever bigger fool of yourself.
> >
> For instance, you're so mindless, it hasn't occurred to you that it is impossible to "purge" anyone from a printed archive, because other keepers of archives will have the same archive. You're a moron out of your depth, FlunkyFailure.
> >
> My memory was right, the Examiner trashed their hard-copy archive over forty years ago. What you're calling their archive is no such thing but a commercial or academic project by a third party to digitise and index another hardcopy archive of all the papers, perhaps from a university library's stacks.
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt for a total moron who doesn't know when he's soundly beaten.
> >
> PS "You still haven't provided any proof the the Irish Examiner has retained any of your work"
> Just this sentences proves that you're totally out of your depth, and pitifully ignorant with it. A newspaper is in the business of publishing NEWS; it keeps an archive mainly for the benefit of scholars and the respectability of being the newspaper of record. That is why in economy drives, the first item to be cut is the archive. But you're too inexperienced and unsophisticated to work that out for yourself, Cowardly FlunkyFailure. Stop digging your hole deeper, you poor little man.

If Flunky talked to me in person even once as he does as the provincial ass that he is, I would put my thumb on top of his head and push him down into the dirt where he belongs. The trouble with social media is that it gives voice to people who know nothing. At one time the media was content to filter out the morons like the Stupid 4 but that ended when the Slime Stream Media figured there were so many idiots in the world that they could make more money catering to their nattering than publishing news.

Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance

<37e7c9d7-3d58-4e86-af47-a3c1049ba01dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97582&group=rec.bicycles.tech#97582

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 09:09:32 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 17:09 UTC

On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 4:07:21 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 12/17/2023 10:58 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
> >
> > Hell, yes. In any event, I turned in a column only when I had something to say.
> Ah, if only that applied to bicycle technical group discussions! :-)
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Absolutely, Franki-boy, couldn't agree more. Since the Cowardly FlunkyMonkey is your bumbuddy, maybe you can pull sharply on his leash to stop his yapping, and it won't be necessary for me to say a word except about bicycles and politics and the primary necessity of free speech.

Glad you've come around to my way of thinking, Franki-boy, even if it did take you 13 years to see the light.

Andre Jute
Off to cut a crooked Aliexpress seller off at the scrotum.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: No. 113 of the Worthless Flunkymonkey's Ignorance