"Only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core." -- Hannah Arendt.

tech / sci.math / AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron ofArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electronArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

<6ab9a32d-3924-4453-b481-4610242791f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97681&group=sci.math#97681

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:37:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:37 UTC

AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 19, 2022, 9:02:24 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
After 2016-17 when I discovered that the muon had to be the real electron of atoms for 938MeV and 940MeV proton, neutron respectively were merely 9 times a muon 105MeV within sigma error.

I had thought the proof had to come in dissection of the "supposed proton 938MeV" broken into a 840MeV particle and a 105MeV particle. A complex and complicated experiment for CERN to conduct.

Here in 2022, I see the proof is already here, and was for almost 100 years, the proof that the muon is the true real electron of atoms. For the proof involves the checking of battery output and longevity.

Impossible for the world's finest battery-- the plutonium battery to deliver that much electricity and for 28,000 years, impossible, unless the muon is the true electron of atoms as it thrusts through its proton 8 ring torus doing the Faraday law and creating electricity, that allows the plutonium battery to deliver steady electricity for 28,000 years.

Going forward in 2017, I thought we needed fancy machines like CERN to prove my claim. No, it had already been proven in countless batteries that had been produced throughout the 20th century, but most of all, the best batteries in the world-- plutonium batteries.

In one sense, the fact that plutonium batteries have the world's highest energy density, is proof that the 94 muons inside 94 protons of every plutonium atom has the highest electricity creation of all atoms from 1 to 94 atomic number.

So AP, and the rest of the physics community, need not have to wait for CERN or any other machine to prove muon is the true electron, the plutonium battery already proved it.

AP, King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 20, 2022, 12:44:19 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now probably much of anything concerning plutonium is classified secret material, so little chance that I would find data on plutonium batteries having a 31 times greater electrical energy density than the lithium battery.

So I had heard of much research going on at Univ Missouri on sulfur radioactive beta emitter batteries.

And sure enough, "World's smallest nuclear battery", 9Oct2009, Jae Kwon and others in Journal of Applied Physics Letters explains the betavoltaic liquid semiconductor technology.

So my testing is plutonium versus lithium and that would be a energy density of 94/3 = roughly 31 times the energy density of lithium.

So for sulfur instead of plutonium we have 16 protons and 16muons inside those protons as electrical generators of Faraday law per atom in sulfur versus 3 protons and 3 muons inside those protons.

So for sulfur nuclear battery, can we expect a electrical energy density to be 16/3 = roughly 5 times more electrical energy?

Well my hopes were high in reading this article.

Quoting the website:

"In another paper to be published in the Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Kwon and others describe even more of the details: The specific energy density from radioactive decay is five orders of magnitude greater than the specific energy density in conventional chemical battery and fuel cell technologies."

So, well, a total match of my proton+muon makes electricity for sulfur as 16/3 = roughly 5.

So, as I say, it is extremely difficult to get data of plutonium batteries because of all the "top secrets" surrounding anything plutonium.

But that above Univ Missouri is a confirmation proof, that the -- Real True Electron of Atoms is the Muon stuck inside Proton 8 ring toruses of 840MeV doing the Faraday Law.

And I need to publish this book as fast as possible. For its importance cannot be overstated.

I waited from 2017 up to now in 2022, hoping some big machine like CERN or the Fermilab in America to have evidence the true real proton is actually just 840MeV because inside the hydrogen proton is a muon that does nothing but the Faraday law, going round and round at 99.4% speed of light making eV and 0.5MeV magnetic monopoles.

Looks like the research and experiment proving the MUON is the ATOM's true electron was completed in the last 100 years, and only waiting for someone to interpret the results correctly.

Thank you Univ Missouri, you proved the real electron is the muon of atoms.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 20, 2022, 1:00:01 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the sulfur battery experiment is in and it proves with the math that of electrical density is about 5 times greater over lithium battery. The 16protons+16muons of sulphur atom versus 3 protons + 3 muons is 16/3 = roughly 5 times greater electrical energy density.

Now we need the experiment comparing a plutonium atom electrical density to a sulphur atom of 94 to 16, and that would be also roughly equal to 94/16 = roughly 5 to 6 times electrical energy density.

So, let the experiment begin. Where actually 94/16 = 5.875. Can we show in experiments that the sulphur battery versus plutonium battery, that the plutonium battery is 5.8 times more electrical energy density than the sulfur battery?

AP, King of Science

Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

<49fda5c7-63f3-45ca-b266-2ede71d1a40cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97683&group=sci.math#97683

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:53 UTC

Univ of Missouri researchers have proven that sulfur is a 5 times better battery than is lithium where the mathematics in New Physics supports this result for lithium has 3 protons+muons while sulfur has 16 protons + muons. Comparing we have 16/3 = approximately 5 times better.

Now, what I need is a direct comparison of plutonium battery to sulfur battery. Here we have 94 protons+muons compared to 16 protons + muons. So we have 94/16 is again approximately equal to 5 times better, in fact closer to 6 times better. In fact we can make a more precision comparison and get 5.875.

So, does the physics literature already have these experimental results, yet we do not as yet understand the wider implications? Here is a website explaining that a plutonium battery is 10 times better than lithium battery.

--- quoting the web comparing plutonium battery to lithium battery ---
The maximum output power of 0.93 microwatts is obtained at 0.92 volts. This power output corresponds to a specific power of about 3,300 milliwatt-hours per gramm, which is 10 times more than in commercial chemical cells or the previous nickel-63 nuclear battery designed at TISNCM.Jun 1, 2018
Prototype nuclear battery packs 10 times more power - Phys.org
--- end quoting the web ---

Notice in that quote of 10 times better.

So we already saw from Univ Missouri researchers of a sulfur battery 5 times better than lithium, and was wanting the research of whether plutonium battery is 5 times better than sulfur.

I found a web site that jumps from lithium all the way to plutonium battery saying it is 10 times better.

But if we wanted accuracy and precision, we could demand that the plutonium battery is 5.875 times better than the sulfur battery.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry

Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

<eba9f74b-9239-49fd-979b-905321d9b0b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97684&group=sci.math#97684

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:18 UTC

Here is another Internet source giving the data of how superior is the nuclear battery of plutonium versus sulfur battery and versus lithium battery.

AIP Applied Physics Reviews, 13 Sept 2019

"High power direct energy conversion by nuclear batteries"
M. G. Spencer and T. Alam

"It is found that nuclear batteries have the potential to achieve specific powers of 1-50 mW/g. Devices that utilize the beta emitter titanium tritide (TiT_2) as the isotope are found to have the most potential in the short term to meet the combined performance objectives."

AP writes: within that specific report shows average specific power in (mW/g) for various atoms

U-232 having 700
Pu-238 having 555
Am-241 having 106
Cm-244 having 2777

Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

<14020a9a-186f-4fb3-9308-74e7e0cf1d77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97709&group=sci.math#97709

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:09:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 04:09 UTC

186th published book

Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: In April of 2022, AP notices a anomaly of battery life of operation and of power output of radioactive element plutonium compared to commonplace batteries such as lithium. And almost instant realizing this is a proof that the muon stuck inside of every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton is the cause of this "extra electricity" and "long life longevity". When each proton inside a atom is an electrical generator producing electricity, means the heaviest elements in Nature are going to be the best batteries. Lithium atom has 3 protons+ 3muons while plutonium atom has 94 protons + 94muons, so that when divided 94/3 we can expect that the plutonium battery is 31 times more electricity than lithium battery.
Cover Picture: My iphone photograph picture of a Google search for when Caltech scientists Neddermeyer and Anderson discovered the muon particle of physics in 1936.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YLLKWBX
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 20, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 359 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: AP's 186th book of science// Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

<5b4213a0-0330-47ed-a148-e6aa20280038n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97712&group=sci.math#97712

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 04:52 UTC

---Quoting Quora---
Quora
How much americium-241 would it take to match a 1.5v battery's output?

A AA battery puts out about 2.4W. Doing some math from the numbers on the Wikipedia article you linked to, a gram of Am-241 puts out about .135W per gram. So a total of 17.8 grams.
You also need 18mm of lead shielding around your radioactive power source, which will be quite heavy.
--- end quoting Quora---

My AA lithium battery weighs 15 grams, is a cylinder volume that is 1.4wide by 4.7 tall

Now I bet you that a 17.8 gram battery of Am-241 volume is way way way smaller than the volume of the lithium battery.

But here is where this gets real exciting and makes the plutonium battery superior and proves that true real electrons of Atoms is the muon.

In that the plutonium battery can last 28,000 years emitting what a 2.4W lithium battery emits for a few days.

So why can the plutonium battery make electricity for 28,000 years while the ordinary battery of lithium dies in 2 days?

Answer: because the true electron of atoms is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law with the proton and producing and generating electricity, some of which is 0.5MeV.

Now another answer given on this Quora website started by talking about number of electrons.

--- from Quora ---
Alright, some of the mathematics needed. A 1.5 volt putting out 1 Ampere for 1 hour is about 6*10^18 of the 0.5MeV particles per second.

A Curie of radioactivity is about 4*10^10 beta decays per second
--- end Quora ---

Now, here again the proof that muon is the true electron, gets those physics professors, rusty in logical thinking, logical reasoning, and traps them into thinking that the 0.5MeV particle of all the atoms of plutonium in a plutonium battery are called upon to make the electricity circuit, to produce the 2.4 watts of electricity.

In other words, when Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall, Harry Cliff at Univ Cambridge and every winner of Nobel physics prize, thinks the atom's electron is the 0.5MeV particle, then these silly fools of physics have to explain that causes every plutonium atom in the plutonium battery be stripped of its 94 alleged electrons of 0.5MeV and causing them to amble along in the copper wire circuit of electricity. Yet these fools of physics believe this is what happens in a battery.

AP