Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My 186th published book Proof the Muon is true real electron of
Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by
Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:35 UTC

My 186th published book Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New readers are going to be struck at how harsh AP is with people of Old Physics, calling them no logical marble brains and toilet bowl brains of physics.

Harshness is what is called for, when the news was out in 2016-17 that the true electron of atoms is the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle, yet the decayed and stupidity of Old Physics still not even stirred with their inability to even ask the question-- which is the atoms true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.

When no stirring occurrs, means AP has to apply the pressure and sweep out the mind-rot of Old Physics.

--- quoting from my recent book ---
And that is the subject of this book. Where I prove that the muon is the true real electron of atoms and I prove it because a plutonium battery life duration far exceeds battery life as Old Physics rumdummy theory says it should last.

And even the mindboggling hypocrisy of Old Physics with nattering nutters Higgs, Glashow, Weinberg, Harry Cliff, Ed Witten, losers of physics, who actually think a chemical element can be ionized, totally ionized as if you can strip off all 94 electrons of plutonium and still have plutonium. I mean, Higgs and Glashow have no mind of physics but a toilet bowl mind of science.

In a recent report of "The Economist" April 16th 2022 "Data contradicting the Standard Model are piling up" voicing their opinion that "The Standard Model of particle physics-- completed in 1973-- is the jewel of the crown of modern physics."

Listing data--
1) It predicts the magnetic moment of the electron (their 0.5MeV particle) to 14 decimal places.

But, however, the true electron of atoms is the muon, not this 0.5MeV particle and in that measurement of magnetic moment, the question is never asked by any physicist, even the Nobel prize winning physicist, the question as to whether the true real electron is the muon or is the 0.5MeV particle. As if everyone in physics has only a 1 marble brain of logic.

For example, when the Standard Model is applied to the muon, Fermilab reports that the muon is greater magnetic moment than the Standard Model predicts.

Yet, in all cases of where the Standard Model does not predict, then these rumdummy physicists say there is "another force in Nature to be found and skewing the data".

2) The W boson mass is greater than the Standard Model predicts.

So, the story of how physicists operate in the modern world is that they are "not powered with logical reasoning" but instead are powered by stupidity.. For they cannot even bother to ask a simple question. Which of these two particles -- the muon or the 0.5MeV particle is the true electron of atoms??????

For in asking that question we see the huge difference between the muon and the 0.5MeV particles as the true electron of atoms.

If the muon is the true electron it is inside a proton doing the Faraday law and producing electricity.

If the 0.5MeV particle is the true electron of atoms, it is outside a proton in hydrogen flying around at 99.9% speed of light and makes no sense that it just does not fly off the proton at such a high speed. And even if it did not fly off, it makes no sense because it is a "do nothing electron along with a do nothing proton".

The only sensible electron is the muon for it is performing a task, job, a function-- the Faraday law.

Physicists of Old Physics are logical failures, for they refuse to even ask a simple question. They keep finding anomalies in their dumb and stupid Standard Model and they patch it all over with making up these silly excuses-- a new particle is causing the anomaly. Too dumb to realize the entire Standard Model is a wastrel piece of junk that needs to be thrown in the trash can of science shame.

In New Physics, you can have a plutonium battery that lasts 28,000 years and more, all because the electricity comes from the muon thrusting through the proton torus in the Faraday law, and after 28,000 years, the material that has not transformed into helium atoms in alpha decay, the material is still plutonium atoms.

186th published book

Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: In April of 2022, AP notices a anomaly of battery life of operation and of power output of radioactive element plutonium compared to commonplace batteries such as lithium. And almost instantly, I realized this could be a proof that the muon stuck inside of every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton is the cause of this "extra electricity" and "long life longevity". When each proton inside a atom is an electrical generator producing electricity, means the heaviest elements in Nature are going to be the best batteries. Lithium atom has 3 protons+ 3muons while plutonium atom has 94 protons + 94muons, so that when divided, 94/3 we can expect that the plutonium battery is 31 times more electricity than lithium battery.

Well, in doing this book, I could only find evidence that the plutonium battery is 10 times better than a lithium battery, not 31 times. So maybe that is an anomaly for future research to work out. But for now, I have proven the muon is the real true electron of Atoms and that the 0.5MeV particle, although the unit particle of electricity, the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron but is the Dirac magnetic monopole, produced by the muon inside the proton torus.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph picture of a Google search for when Caltech scientists Neddermeyer and Anderson discovered the muon particle of physics in 1936.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YLLKWBX
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 20, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 359 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

AP does not like to be harsh on scientists, but when one waits from 2017 to 2022, five years of no action by the physics community, forces AP to call everyone of a Physics reputation, call them the dumb idiots that they truly are. Someone wrote a book-- Kuhn?? whose theme was that old science is never convinced of its truth until its practitioners are long gone and dead, allowing the new true science appear in the young new starters. Paradigm shifts as psychology.

Anyway, what I am saying is-- noone as old as Glashow, Randall, Higgs, Greene, MacDonald, Baez, Witten are going to question the true real electron is the muon not the 0.5MeV particle because they are old and brain dead as far as true physics is concerned. And that the new generation of physicists, not polluted by these physics failures, can physics have the true electron.