Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 01:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 08:18 UTC

Analbuttfuckmanure physics failures Dr. Gomez-Ceballos, Lisa Randall,Dr.Panchanathan, Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Harry Cliff says Kibo Parry M, the 30 year stalker, who says 938 is 12% short of 945.

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:37:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Why Kibo? Because they cannot ask the simple question, which is the true real electron of Atoms-- muon or 0.5MeV particle???????

Kibo, I see you still use your famous invented word of 2017 "analbuttfuckmanure" as your frustrations in failing science, and now living on stalking those that succeed in science.

186th published book

Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: In April of 2022, AP notices a anomaly of battery life of operation and of power output of radioactive element plutonium compared to commonplace batteries such as lithium. And almost instantly, I realized this could be a proof that the muon stuck inside of every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton is the cause of this "extra electricity" and "long life longevity". When each proton inside a atom is an electrical generator producing electricity, means the heaviest elements in Nature are going to be the best batteries. Lithium atom has 3 protons+ 3muons while plutonium atom has 94 protons + 94muons, so that when divided, 94/3 we can expect that the plutonium battery is 31 times more electricity than lithium battery.

Well, in doing this book, I could only find evidence that the plutonium battery is 10 times better than a lithium battery, not 31 times. So maybe that is an anomaly for future research to work out. But for now, I have proven the muon is the real true electron of Atoms and that the 0.5MeV particle, although the unit particle of electricity, the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron but is the Dirac magnetic monopole, produced by the muon inside the proton torus.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph picture of a Google search for when Caltech scientists Neddermeyer and Anderson discovered the muon particle of physics in 1936.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YLLKWBX
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 20, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 359 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Kibo Parry M, did they fail because they cannot even ask the question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.

Dr. Panchanathan, the analbuttfuckmanure at NSF, how much does he pay the sickfuck Kibo to stalk people for 30 years nonstop. Yes Panchanathan you are not a scientist, but a corrupt fuckdog if you pay Kibo to stalk. Mindless education jackarses are Panchanathan, Crim, Stone, Olvestad, Aronson, Cardona, Marten with their ellipse a conic when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, their mindless, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and their suppression and liaring the truth of physics, unable in their stupidity to even ask the question,

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

In science education in the USA, it has come down to the method that jackarses Panchanathan, Cordona, fail students if they do not memorize and regurgitate that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when in truth it is a oval. And what hideous jackarses like Panchanathan and Cordona then do, is hire a sickfuck James Kibo Parry and pay him $100 per stalk post to suppress the truth. For jackarse Panchanathan and Cordona, it is okay to teach 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, okay to teach 938 is 12% short of 945, okay to never teach a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and okay for mindless shitheads of science, Hales, Tao, Stillwell, Wiles to teach a analysis, limit analysis is a proof, when all it is-- is an examination not a proof of anything. This is because Panchanathan and Cordona have not a single marble of science in their enormous fat heads and when they see AP, they run to hire James Kibo Parry Moron to stalk and pay the shithead $100 per stalk post. This is science education in the USA for the past 30 years. Suppress students and award failed idiots Hales, Tao, Stillwell, Wiles.

Dr. Panchanathan, the analbuttfuckmanure at NSF, how much does he pay the sickfuck Kibo to stalk people for 30 years nonstop. Yes Panchanathan you are not a scientist, but a corrupt fuckdog if you pay Kibo to stalk. Mindless education jackarses.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Conde Nast's Nicholas Thompson, he cannot do percentages like Kibo Parry Moroney, so what is kibo Parry Moroney even doing here in sci.math or sci.physics??
by Budd Hakken

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
By Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: The adorned PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics.
by
Michael Moroney
Apr 11, 2022, 12:00:47 PM

Re: Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney
Feb 1, 2018, 9:21:53 PM

sci.math
Re: 5) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 67 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 8JUN2021. Under-Construction: AP recently is reinventing Multivariable Calculus, and will end up throwing out Old Math's Gradient theorem, Green's
by
Michael Moroney
Jun 17, 2021, 11:57 AM

Re: 30) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 28JUN2021. Preface: I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held
by Michael Moroney Jul 3, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

Re: l) AP's 175th book//Physicsopedia-- Listing of 125 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics. New entrees under construction: AP is reinventing Multivariable Calculus so that AP throws on the trash pile the Green's theorem, Gradient theorem, Stokes
by Michael Moroney Jun 13, 2021, 4:47:35 PM

Dr. Panchanathan, the analbuttfuckmanure at NSF, how much does he pay the sickfuck Kibo to stalk people for 30 years nonstop. Yes Panchanathan you are not a scientist, but a corrupt fuckdog if you pay Kibo to stalk.

F.Fleming Crim

Brian Stone

James S. Olvestad

Dorothy E. Aronson

Dept of Education

Miguel Cardona

Cindy Marten

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Click here to read the complete article