Love makes the world go 'round, with a little help from intrinsic angular momentum.

tech / sci.math / Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

SubjectAuthor
* Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:Major Tom Threepersons
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveTakabe Matsumura
|`* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMajor Tom Threepersons
| `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveChris M. Thomasson
|  `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
|   `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveDan Christensen
|    `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
|     `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
|      +- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
|      `- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveM Kfivethousand
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveArchimedes Plutonium
> [...]
| |          `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveVance Rera
| |           `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| |            `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| |             +- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| |             `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveHagan Koon
| |              `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| |               `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| |                `- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
| `- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveJohn Yahya Baptist
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveKristjan Robam
> [...]
|              ||`- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
|              |`- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMichael Moroney
|              +* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMichael Moroney
|              `* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMichael Moroney
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveDonna Stone
+- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveGarry Denke
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveDonna Stone
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMild Shock
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMild Shock
+* Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to SaveMild Shock
`- mom's spaghettiMild Shock

Pages:123456789101112131415
Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<t3g73r$gp8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97274&group=sci.math#97274

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save
the Ark:
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 01:03:55 -0400
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq>
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 05:03 UTC

On 4/16/2022 2:17 PM, Tate Marugo wrote:

>> And what's going on with the nymshifter troll office in the Kremlin?
>> Four (or more) nymshifts in less than an hour! Are they in a panic as
>> to what to say about the Pride of the Black Sea fleet hitting bottom,
>> literally? They didn't realize the rude soldier on Snake Island was

> Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
> happen.

Is that the latest lie from the Kremlin? The "Pride of the Black Sea"
was just some old 1980s crap (recommissioned in 2000 under a new name)?
So what is the "Pride of the Black Sea" now? The second ship
accompanying the Moskva when the Ukrainian soldiers gave them their
orders? Oops, that one is at the bottom of the Black Sea as well! Maybe
a brand new garbage scow based in Sevastopol?

I'm glad both ships obeyed the orders of the Ukrainians on Snake Island,
and f'ed off.

Good news, nymshifter, it appears the deep waters of the Black Sea is
especially good at preserving shipwrecks, so maybe 1000 years in the
future the Moskva can be recovered and studied. Or laughed at.

The Moskva has two sister ships, just as old and decrepit, right
nymshifter? So they should be sent to the bottom, perhaps as the base
of new coral reefs? How about that single aircraft carrier, you know,
the one in the middle of a black cloud because it burns the most
disgusting polluting tar as fuel? The one that always breaks down?

p.s. 卐Путин卐 хуйло!

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$15ffe$c20c0dd6$590a59e4$72de18c4@xcwrlsug.ga>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97293&group=sci.math#97293

From: mjd...@xcwrlsug.ga (Yoel Mazaki)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 08:26:14 -0000 (UTC)
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq>
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3g73r$gp8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Yoel Mazaki - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 08:26 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
>> happen.
>
> Is that the latest lie from the Kremlin? The "Pride of the Black Sea"
> was just some old 1980s crap (recommissioned in 2000 under a new name)?
> So what is the "Pride of the Black Sea" now? The second ship
> accompanying the

There is no "pride" in a 1980 old weapon of war, you fucking imbecile.
What "kremlin", don't you have a fucking brain? But the nazi nato will
already have *_no_access_* to Black Sea, to that region to begin with.

And btw, a nazi nato "pride" of airplane, loaded with nazi nato war crap,
just shot down, to save the population, brought into war by
*_homo_comedians_* and their *puppeteers*, the american nazi nato.
Prolonging the war against the nazis, destroying the *_provincial_region_*
of Russia, called "ukraine". Read carefully, idiot.

274 locations and regions where enemy soldiers are concentrated; 24
checkpoints; and 317 military sites; including two fuel depots of
Ukrainian army were damaged by missiles,” Konashenkov added. One of
Ukraine’s military cargo planes was shot down over Russia’s Odessa area
while it was transporting armaments from Western nations equipped with air
defense systems. Additional drones were shot down over Lozovaya and Merry
by the Russian air force. Nazi Azov extremists, foreign mercenaries, and
Ukrainian army have all been driven out of Mariupol’s urban districts. In
order to rescue themselves, he stated, “the only option they have is to
willingly lay down their guns.”
https://youtu.be/tskIbHDgaDg

“Given the catastrophic situation at the Azovstal iron and steel works,
and out of purely humane principles, the Russian Armed Forces offer the
militants from nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries to end
hostilities and lay down arms from 06:00 Moscow time on April 17, 2022.
The lives of all those who lay down their arms will be spared,” the
statement said.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<t3hndh$e45$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97333&group=sci.math#97333

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 14:48:16 -0400
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq>
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3g73r$gp8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$15ffe$c20c0dd6$590a59e4$72de18c4@xcwrlsug.ga>
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:48 UTC

On 4/17/2022 4:26 AM, Yoel Mazaki wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>>> Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
>>> happen.
>>
>> Is that the latest lie from the Kremlin? The "Pride of the Black Sea"
>> was just some old 1980s crap (recommissioned in 2000 under a new name)?
>> So what is the "Pride of the Black Sea" now? The second ship
>> accompanying the
>
> There is no "pride" in a 1980 old weapon of war, you fucking imbecile.

Not any longer, now that the former Pride of the Black Sea Fleet is on
submarine duty, hunting for Nazi fish. So what *is* the (new) Pride of
the Black Sea Fleet? One of the Moskva's sister ships? They're just as
old and decrepit, right, nymshifter? Does Russia even have a modern
warship to be the new Pride of the Black Sea fleet? The Sevastopol
garbage scow I mentioned? A leaky rowboat?

Is 卐Путин卐 an undercover NATO operative? He's doing a great job trying
to get as many countries as possible to join NATO. Sweden and Finland
both making noises to join. As will Ukraine, once they kick out the
invaders and things return to normal.

Remember, 卐Путин卐 хуйло!

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<238aeb81-1751-4069-b404-b523d589ae1fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97454&group=sci.math#97454

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 15:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
<704b948f-5dad-4fa4-be5e-39f0edb0fd7an@googlegroups.com> <42bca1e1-fa43-43e3-8a07-fa34d8affdffn@googlegroups.com>
<3d882ee9-6702-4be5-8826-262154babf62n@googlegroups.com> <pan$75328$c56a793a$9faa2186$d3bb1eb4@rybvriqn.cq>
<e027315c-aa69-4892-b9f9-4775a0a9f974n@googlegroups.com> <f90f0a00-ef0e-4e62-92bf-bfcbbceaf329n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$f096f$4a6392b2$f93059d9$68531e4f@rybvriqn.cq> <764828ae-5f56-430c-8f88-4d5c1a32d189n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq> <17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq> <76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org> <pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<fead3960-0ad0-458e-bbe5-cf7c69079586n@googlegroups.com> <pan$7f319$10479009$547d9cf4$46b13ec1@dlmokdvl.jn>
<42814f78-7a1e-4425-a090-e920b226a8f3n@googlegroups.com> <pan$ef7b8$452a291a$fdb0781d$2be69817@dlmokdvl.jn>
<f18367ae-e851-4809-a24e-a8f7ca8ed7e0n@googlegroups.com> <6f1cb67e-af09-4c7f-97f3-ddc4db2ad0can@googlegroups.com>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 22:00 UTC

Better do not have some Moskva survivors. They could have kissed
a nazi fish, and turned nazi. So all surivors go automatically into:

NKVD screening and filtration camps (Russian: Проверочно-
фильтрационные лагеря НКВД СССР), originally known as
NKVD special-purpose camps / NKVD special camps (Russian:
лагеря специального назначения НКВД СССР, спецлагеря НКВД),
were camps for the screening of the Soviet soldiers returned
from enemy occupied territories, enemy imprisonment, or enemy
encirclement. There was concern among Soviet leaders that
citizens that had been outside the supervision of the government
and security services may need screening to ensure their political loyalty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_filtration_camp

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 16. April 2022 um 21:21:42 UTC+2:
> Could be a sign that its back to potatoes and vodka for
> the ruSSians. All dreams of sailing the seven seas already
> chattered in the black sea, while looking for Nazi fish.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 16. April 2022 um 21:15:39 UTC+2:
> > Which region? Is this region in the room with us now?
> > Could you express yourself more precisely....
> > The sinking of the Moskva cruiser also shows that
> > the ruSSian do not make good use of crimea.
> >
> > https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krim
> >
> > One would expect a more impressive invasion when
> > backed by a whole peninsula. The ruSSians can now
> > eaisly go home, and leave the peninsula back to the
> > Ukrainians again, which they occupied there.
> >
> > LoL
> > Tate Marugo schrieb am Samstag, 16. April 2022 um 20:57:42 UTC+2:

> > > you braindead idiot. That region is a Russian province, populated now by
> > > the nazis killing citizens. As they won the war, you get your oxygen from
> > > them.
> > > Russia ramps up airstrikes. British SAS in Kiev. Germany advises against
> > > hot showers. Update 2
> > > https://theduran.com/russia-ramps-up-airstrikes-british-sas-in-kiev-
> > > germany-advises-against-hot-showers-update-2/
> > >
> > > Zelensky's presidential advisor calls people who vote for Zelensky retards
> > > https://www.bitchute.com/video/MHGJzVMX7xHC/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97463&group=sci.math#97463

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 19:03:22 -0400
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq>
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:03 UTC

On 4/16/2022 2:17 PM, Tate Marugo wrote:

> Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
> happen.

It turns out that Russia doesn't have ANY major warships newer than 30
years old. ALL of Russia's "Pride" are old Soviet junk, not just the
Moskva.

p.s. I heard you guys lost yet another general. How many is that now?
Plus the Captain of the Moskva. Was there any admiral aboard the Pride
of the Black Sea Fleet?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97497&group=sci.math#97497

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 00:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 07:19 UTC

April 10-11, the website of the Ministry of Defense of Russia-
owned TV Zvezda, in addition to a number of online media
outlets (1,2,3,4,5), have published the information that 30
meters deep below the industrial zone of “Azovstal” in the
Ukrainian city of Mariupol exists a secret NATO biological
laboratory under the name PIT-404. According to the articles,
PIT-404 was built and operated by Metabiota, a company linked
to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
https://mythdetector.ge/en/disinformation-about-the-existence-of-hidden-nato-bio-laboratory-under-the-azovstal-factory/

Ha Ha, 404 like in HTTP file not found

Michael Moroney schrieb am Dienstag, 19. April 2022 um 01:03:31 UTC+2:
> On 4/16/2022 2:17 PM, Tate Marugo wrote:
>
> > Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
> > happen.
> It turns out that Russia doesn't have ANY major warships newer than 30
> years old. ALL of Russia's "Pride" are old Soviet junk, not just the
> Moskva.
>
> p.s. I heard you guys lost yet another general. How many is that now?
> Plus the Captain of the Moskva. Was there any admiral aboard the Pride
> of the Black Sea Fleet?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97555&group=sci.math#97555

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
<420550da-ff1d-4685-9f9a-bdbf65a19c26n@googlegroups.com> <704b948f-5dad-4fa4-be5e-39f0edb0fd7an@googlegroups.com>
<764828ae-5f56-430c-8f88-4d5c1a32d189n@googlegroups.com> <pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn> <t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:29 UTC

Finally Putler can fight the Nazi Yeti in Tibet:

"Sarmat" is the most powerful missile with the longest range
of destruction of targets in the world, which will significantly
increase the combat power of our country's strategic nuclear forces.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1516803035330134022

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Dienstag, 19. April 2022 um 09:19:53 UTC+2:
> April 10-11, the website of the Ministry of Defense of Russia-
> owned TV Zvezda, in addition to a number of online media
> outlets (1,2,3,4,5), have published the information that 30
> meters deep below the industrial zone of “Azovstal” in the
> Ukrainian city of Mariupol exists a secret NATO biological
> laboratory under the name PIT-404. According to the articles,
> PIT-404 was built and operated by Metabiota, a company linked
> to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
> https://mythdetector.ge/en/disinformation-about-the-existence-of-hidden-nato-bio-laboratory-under-the-azovstal-factory/
>
> Ha Ha, 404 like in HTTP file not found
> Michael Moroney schrieb am Dienstag, 19. April 2022 um 01:03:31 UTC+2:
> > On 4/16/2022 2:17 PM, Tate Marugo wrote:
> >
> > > Then the "Pride of the Black Sea" was old 1980 stuff where shit can
> > > happen.
> > It turns out that Russia doesn't have ANY major warships newer than 30
> > years old. ALL of Russia's "Pride" are old Soviet junk, not just the
> > Moskva.
> >
> > p.s. I heard you guys lost yet another general. How many is that now?
> > Plus the Captain of the Moskva. Was there any admiral aboard the Pride
> > of the Black Sea Fleet?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97564&group=sci.math#97564

From: hyg...@ttpkvfbt.ws (Boyd Papadopulos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:48:13 -0000 (UTC)
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Boyd Papadopulos - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:48 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Finally Putler can fight the Nazi Yeti in Tibet:
>
> "Sarmat" is the most powerful missile with the longest range of
> destruction of targets in the world, which will significantly increase
> the combat power of our country's strategic nuclear forces.

probably since fake money shithole switzerland is too close for it.

President Putin - 'Russia successfully launched 'SARMAT II' unmatched ICBM
in the world' https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgtUNM3luOfp/

how nazi western trained nazis, capitalist fascists, kill own citizens,
starting long ago.

HOW PEACEFUL UKRAININAN PEOPLE VISITED MARIUPOL 2014
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYpiW9g4AUS5/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97571&group=sci.math#97571

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 11:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
<704b948f-5dad-4fa4-be5e-39f0edb0fd7an@googlegroups.com> <42bca1e1-fa43-43e3-8a07-fa34d8affdffn@googlegroups.com>
<3d882ee9-6702-4be5-8826-262154babf62n@googlegroups.com> <pan$75328$c56a793a$9faa2186$d3bb1eb4@rybvriqn.cq>
<e027315c-aa69-4892-b9f9-4775a0a9f974n@googlegroups.com> <f90f0a00-ef0e-4e62-92bf-bfcbbceaf329n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$f096f$4a6392b2$f93059d9$68531e4f@rybvriqn.cq> <764828ae-5f56-430c-8f88-4d5c1a32d189n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq> <17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq> <76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org> <pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org> <69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com> <pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:08 UTC

Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten
their asses again and again, first in the north and now
in the south of Ukraine. They will have heavy losses

in the south swamps of Ukraine. There is no winning
some war until 9 may for the ruSSians. Only rattling
with nukes, that are even not yet part of their arsenal.

Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 19:48:23 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> > Finally Putler can fight the Nazi Yeti in Tibet:
> >
> > "Sarmat" is the most powerful missile with the longest range of
> > destruction of targets in the world, which will significantly increase
> > the combat power of our country's strategic nuclear forces.
> probably since fake money shithole switzerland is too close for it.
>
> President Putin - 'Russia successfully launched 'SARMAT II' unmatched ICBM
> in the world' https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgtUNM3luOfp/
>
> how nazi western trained nazis, capitalist fascists, kill own citizens,
> starting long ago.
>
> HOW PEACEFUL UKRAININAN PEOPLE VISITED MARIUPOL 2014
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYpiW9g4AUS5/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97581&group=sci.math#97581

From: hyg...@ttpkvfbt.ws (Boyd Papadopulos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:37:44 -0000 (UTC)
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Boyd Papadopulos - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:37 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten their asses again
> and again, first in the north and now in the south of Ukraine. They will
> have heavy losses

Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/

>> President Putin - 'Russia successfully launched 'SARMAT II' unmatched
>> ICBM in the world' https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgtUNM3luOfp/
>>
>> how nazi western trained nazis, capitalist fascists, kill own citizens,
>> starting long ago.
>>
>> HOW PEACEFUL UKRAININAN PEOPLE VISITED MARIUPOL 2014
>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYpiW9g4AUS5/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<0f8b3ab4-882f-49d7-9b2f-c49173d0a4e4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97640&group=sci.math#97640

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
<3d882ee9-6702-4be5-8826-262154babf62n@googlegroups.com> <pan$75328$c56a793a$9faa2186$d3bb1eb4@rybvriqn.cq>
<e027315c-aa69-4892-b9f9-4775a0a9f974n@googlegroups.com> <f90f0a00-ef0e-4e62-92bf-bfcbbceaf329n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$f096f$4a6392b2$f93059d9$68531e4f@rybvriqn.cq> <764828ae-5f56-430c-8f88-4d5c1a32d189n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq> <17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq> <76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org> <pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org> <69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com> <pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com> <pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:02 UTC

So they dont have fidget spinners in Putlers ruSSia?

This car stolen by #RussianArmy marauders & packed
with “trophies” didn’t make it to Russia or Belarus..
Just see what they were interested in.
https://twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1516903536440885253

Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 20:37:54 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>

> > Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten their asses again
> > and again, first in the north and now in the south of Ukraine. They will
> > have heavy losses
> Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/
> >> President Putin - 'Russia successfully launched 'SARMAT II' unmatched
> >> ICBM in the world' https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgtUNM3luOfp/
> >>
> >> how nazi western trained nazis, capitalist fascists, kill own citizens,
> >> starting long ago.
> >>
> >> HOW PEACEFUL UKRAININAN PEOPLE VISITED MARIUPOL 2014
> >> https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYpiW9g4AUS5/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<0edcc1e0-07ca-4515-80da-e16b59cdfc67n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97643&group=sci.math#97643

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:10 UTC

*** Breaking News ***
Switzerland closing their Jewelery shops in Zurich Bahnhof-
strasse. They now open shops with washing maschines,
toilet seats, fridge-freezers, cat trees, etc..
*** Breaking News ***

For their ruSSian clients, Putler is excited
about the implied advances for his country:

Russian Military Parade 2022
https://twitter.com/uamemesforces/status/1517068818488692739

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Donnerstag, 21. April 2022 um 14:02:22 UTC+2:
> So they dont have fidget spinners in Putlers ruSSia?
>
> This car stolen by #RussianArmy marauders & packed
> with “trophies” didn’t make it to Russia or Belarus.
> Just see what they were interested in.
> https://twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1516903536440885253
> Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 20:37:54 UTC+2:
> > Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> >

> > > Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten their asses again
> > > and again, first in the north and now in the south of Ukraine. They will
> > > have heavy losses
> > Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
> > https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$32d84$3e8ff62d$62c167f4$74637ca@kzynutyj.ye>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97669&group=sci.math#97669

From: nee...@kzynutyj.ye (Sam Kaloxylos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:08:46 -0000 (UTC)
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<0f8b3ab4-882f-49d7-9b2f-c49173d0a4e4n@googlegroups.com>
<0edcc1e0-07ca-4515-80da-e16b59cdfc67n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Sam Kaloxylos - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:08 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> *** Breaking News ***
> Switzerland closing their Jewelery shops in Zurich Bahnhof-

a fake money shithole. better tune in to the BBC's latest "Ukrainian"
propaganda game *_Zelensky_Says_* - a multi million viewers game. You
capitalist scumbags know what the nazi zelenske says before saying
anything.

nazi "ukraine" is a democracy

forget nazi right_wing agendas

AZOV battalions are good

forget "ukrainian" brutality in Donbass

russia are committing war crimes

russia has used chemical weapons

send more us uk eu mercenaries to nazi "ukraine"

nazi "ukraine" needs more us uk eu weapon money support

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97774&group=sci.math#97774

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:26 UTC

micro penis, the Nazi alcoholic, more hefti than
WM and his FISONs. Now micro penis is looking
for alcohol in biolabs.

Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 20:37:54 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>

> > Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten their asses again
> > and again, first in the north and now in the south of Ukraine. They will
> > have heavy losses
> Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/
> >> President Putin - 'Russia successfully launched 'SARMAT II' unmatched
> >> ICBM in the world' https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgtUNM3luOfp/
> >>
> >> how nazi western trained nazis, capitalist fascists, kill own citizens,
> >> starting long ago.
> >>
> >> HOW PEACEFUL UKRAININAN PEOPLE VISITED MARIUPOL 2014
> >> https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYpiW9g4AUS5/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97776&group=sci.math#97776

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:29 UTC

If micro penis had a family, he would
possibly stab his wife and his kids and
then hang himself…

Every Russian Oligarch Who Has Died Since Putin Invaded Ukraine—Full List
https://www.newsweek.com/every-russian-oligarch-who-has-died-since-putin-invaded-ukraine-full-list-1700022

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 00:26:49 UTC+2:
> micro penis, the Nazi alcoholic, more hefti than
> WM and his FISONs. Now micro penis is looking
> for alcohol in biolabs.
> Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 20:37:54 UTC+2:
> > Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> >

> > > Dan Christensen just like the ruSSians. Getting beaten their asses again
> > > and again, first in the north and now in the south of Ukraine. They will
> > > have heavy losses
> > Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
> > https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97812&group=sci.math#97812

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
[...]
<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com> <822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:35 UTC

Micro penis does not have family? ruSSian
penis too smol? no future comrades through
procreation, only occupation.

Why are there so many more women in Russia than men?
https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/330062-why-are-there-so-many-women-in-russia

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 00:29:40 UTC+2:
> If micro penis had a family, he would
> possibly stab his wife and his kids and
> then hang himself…
>
> Every Russian Oligarch Who Has Died Since Putin Invaded Ukraine—Full List
> https://www.newsweek.com/every-russian-oligarch-who-has-died-since-putin-invaded-ukraine-full-list-1700022
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 00:26:49 UTC+2:
> > micro penis, the Nazi alcoholic, more hefti than
> > WM and his FISONs. Now micro penis is looking
> > for alcohol in biolabs.
> > Boyd Papadopulos schrieb am Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 um 20:37:54 UTC+2:

> > > Ukraine - Azov Nazis Commit to Dying for Their Love of Hitler
> > > https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zZwE86mJxXI/

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<c859212e-31c8-41bb-97c8-67c8c24f6fdan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97814&group=sci.math#97814

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:50 UTC

More comrades, comrades, … along the route
Odessa, Transinistrien, Moldova…

Until Putin can take a bath in Dubrovnik. On
the other side of the adria he can wave micro penis.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 16:36:03 UTC+2:
> Micro penis does not have family? ruSSian
> penis too smol? no future comrades through
> procreation, only occupation.
>
> Why are there so many more women in Russia than men?
> https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/330062-why-are-there-so-many-women-in-russia
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 00:29:40 UTC+2:
> > If micro penis had a family, he would
> > possibly stab his wife and his kids and
> > then hang himself…
> >
> > Every Russian Oligarch Who Has Died Since Putin Invaded Ukraine—Full List
> > https://www.newsweek.com/every-russian-oligarch-who-has-died-since-putin-invaded-ukraine-full-list-1700022
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 00:26:49 UTC+2:
> > > micro penis, the Nazi alcoholic, more hefti than
> > > WM and his FISONs. Now micro penis is looking
> > > for alcohol in biolabs.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97815&group=sci.math#97815

From: qbn...@vyzsnmmj.ig (Don Christodoulou)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:58:15 -0000 (UTC)
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>
<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>
<7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Don Christodoulou - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:58 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Micro penis does not have family? ruSSian penis too smol? no future
> comrades through procreation, only occupation.

You might be his son. What was the name of your mother?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<7c3e09fe-0b38-4532-858d-4d1a1dbb2da5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97816&group=sci.math#97816

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 08:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
<pan$f096f$4a6392b2$f93059d9$68531e4f@rybvriqn.cq> <764828ae-5f56-430c-8f88-4d5c1a32d189n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$df26e$ca42a681$59eec7fc$7f29993@rybvriqn.cq> <17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq> <76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com>
<t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org> <pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn>
<t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org> <69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com>
<f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com> <pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com> <pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com> <822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>
<7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com> <pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:44 UTC

I don't think I have ruSSian Nazi parents....
Sorry cannot help you, I am not your lost comrad son.

Don Christodoulou schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 16:58:25 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> > Micro penis does not have family? ruSSian penis too smol? no future
> > comrades through procreation, only occupation.
> You might be his son. What was the name of your mother?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<e9977334-1dc7-4383-872f-7bd87ee54d76n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97818&group=sci.math#97818

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:07 UTC

Did you look in your flat. Maybe your son still lives with
his parents. In Italy its 46.6%, in Switzerland its only 14.4%

Percentage of Young Adults In Europe, aged 25-34, Who Still Live With Their Parents
https://twitter.com/exploremappixs/status/1516378483790053378

LoL

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 17:44:21 UTC+2:
> I don't think I have ruSSian Nazi parents....
> Sorry cannot help you, I am not your lost comrad son.
> Don Christodoulou schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 16:58:25 UTC+2:
> > Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> >
> > > Micro penis does not have family? ruSSian penis too smol? no future
> > > comrades through procreation, only occupation.
> > You might be his son. What was the name of your mother?

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$aeb50$3cf4cab2$41fa0949$923970ce@xyqwotnd.cp>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97827&group=sci.math#97827

From: xjq...@xyqwotnd.cp (Chad Pezos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 20:24:57 -0000 (UTC)
<21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws>
<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>
<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>
<7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig>
<7c3e09fe-0b38-4532-858d-4d1a1dbb2da5n@googlegroups.com>
<e9977334-1dc7-4383-872f-7bd87ee54d76n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Chad Pezos - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 20:24 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Did you look in your flat. Maybe your son still lives with his parents.
> In Italy its 46.6%, in Switzerland its only 14.4%

That must be because the italians parents never accept their kids being
gays. As different from the slavic nazis populating the fake territory
named switzerland.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<7167adbf-ed75-483a-8c14-12ad6137b115n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97834&group=sci.math#97834

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
<17c816b1-69d9-4549-a080-848aa4949e5bn@googlegroups.com> <pan$e0148$c0e29fb4$b924c843$ecaefec8@rybvriqn.cq>
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com> <t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn> <t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com> <f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws> <21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws> <0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>
<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com> <7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig> <7c3e09fe-0b38-4532-858d-4d1a1dbb2da5n@googlegroups.com>
<e9977334-1dc7-4383-872f-7bd87ee54d76n@googlegroups.com> <pan$aeb50$3cf4cab2$41fa0949$923970ce@xyqwotnd.cp>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

You say they are all home because they are gay?
(Not openly, since not accepted by the parents,
but nevertheless totally ruSSian Nazi gay?)

Chad Pezos schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 22:25:07 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> > Did you look in your flat. Maybe your son still lives with his parents.
> > In Italy its 46.6%, in Switzerland its only 14.4%
> That must be because the italians parents never accept their kids being
> gays. As different from the slavic nazis populating the fake territory
> named switzerland.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<abd86c3f-63dd-4b1c-9066-f2c94033c5a6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97837&group=sci.math#97837

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:20 UTC

When you are a ruSSian General and you want to
get famous by visiting the front:

Ukrainian Forces Strike Russian Command Post and Kill Two More Generals
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrainian-forces-strike-russian-command-post-and-kill-two-more-generals

—- Серьезно?

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 23:09:13 UTC+2:
> You say they are all home because they are gay?
> (Not openly, since not accepted by the parents,
> but nevertheless totally ruSSian Nazi gay?)
> Chad Pezos schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 22:25:07 UTC+2:
> > Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> >
> > > Did you look in your flat. Maybe your son still lives with his parents.
> > > In Italy its 46.6%, in Switzerland its only 14.4%
> > That must be because the italians parents never accept their kids being
> > gays. As different from the slavic nazis populating the fake territory
> > named switzerland.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<pan$7a7a1$a382b21e$11fc9ce0$e53081b5@xyqwotnd.cp>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97839&group=sci.math#97839

From: xjq...@xyqwotnd.cp (Chad Pezos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
the Ark:
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:35:03 -0000 (UTC)
<0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>
<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com>
<7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig>
<7c3e09fe-0b38-4532-858d-4d1a1dbb2da5n@googlegroups.com>
<e9977334-1dc7-4383-872f-7bd87ee54d76n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$aeb50$3cf4cab2$41fa0949$923970ce@xyqwotnd.cp>
<7167adbf-ed75-483a-8c14-12ad6137b115n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Chad Pezos - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:35 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> You say they are all home because they are gay?
> (Not openly, since not accepted by the parents,
> but nevertheless totally ruSSian Nazi gay?)
>
> Chad Pezos schrieb am Samstag, 23. April 2022 um 22:25:07 UTC+2:
>> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>> > Did you look in your flat. Maybe your son still lives with his
>> > parents. In Italy its 46.6%, in Switzerland its only 14.4%
>> That must be because the italians parents never accept their kids being
>> gays. As different from the slavic nazis populating the fake territory
>> named switzerland.

No sir. Your numbers of gays and wankers in switzerland compared to italy.
But the in italy they are gays and wankers too. I can't explain.

Re: Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping donated Five Thousand each to Save the Ark:

<3a86d7ec-17f6-4086-9143-39345e622a31n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97843&group=sci.math#97843

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
<76558751-70ca-4c4a-bf84-c9ddec1093e1n@googlegroups.com> <t3cgn1$1j1l$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<pan$6ba0c$17e1646d$418dc9$3df7d4c6@dlmokdvl.jn> <t3kqnp$hea$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<69891ecf-49e5-4bd3-bd44-eb8d10e6825en@googlegroups.com> <f0fd22c5-ff15-49ca-8d83-edd895ca9a49n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$17864$d74d89b2$95bff593$41857dca@ttpkvfbt.ws> <21780459-66b5-4015-aa9a-c5e6b37b7c04n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$e9b9b$89836fa2$765b53d6$d26d9ea8@ttpkvfbt.ws> <0d63af84-e888-4caa-9f45-18666f17e2e0n@googlegroups.com>
<822a5cb7-dab7-4ec1-929e-12b20fd9c67en@googlegroups.com> <7622bc82-c352-4b68-a96e-68fdf0526745n@googlegroups.com>
<pan$bef4$48d7dc6d$562aaa41$dd1795e3@vyzsnmmj.ig> <7c3e09fe-0b38-4532-858d-4d1a1dbb2da5n@googlegroups.com>
<e9977334-1dc7-4383-872f-7bd87ee54d76n@googlegroups.com> <pan$aeb50$3cf4cab2$41fa0949$923970ce@xyqwotnd.cp>
<7167adbf-ed75-483a-8c14-12ad6137b115n@googlegroups.com> <pan$7a7a1$a382b21e$11fc9ce0$e53081b5@xyqwotnd.cp>
the Ark:
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:58 UTC

Do they have biolabs in italy, maybe the LGBT+ are
from some biolabs, a new weapon of destruct for the
country. Hurry, put them into some filtration camps.

LoL