"I am, therefore I am." -- Akira

tech / sci.math / Van & Kibo Parry M. why do you believe Xi wants Russia and USA exchange their 6,000 nuclear missiles sparing China of any hit and China then rules Earth, with Russia & USA & Europe nuclear ash piles? Why do you not see that Russia is aiming 1/3 of it

SubjectAuthor
* Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb inArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
     `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
      `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
       +- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbQuantum Bubbles
       `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
        `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
         `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
          `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
           `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            +* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            |`* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            | `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            |  +- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            |  +- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            |  `- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumbArchimedes Plutonium
            +- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
            +- Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
            `* Re: Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math yoArchimedes Plutonium
             +* Re: Archimedes "stalking shitwit" Plutonium flunked the math test ofMichael Moroney
             |+- Re: Archimedes "stalking shitwit" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVan Croft
             |+- On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:28:29 AM UTC-5, Michael MoroneyArchimedes Plutonium
             |`- Van & Kibo Parry M. why do you believe Xi wants Russia and USAArchimedes Plutonium
             +- Andrew Wiles flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test, andArchimedes Plutonium
             `- Kibo Parry M, Barry Shein,Jan Burse, Earle Jones, Dan ChristensenArchimedes Plutonium

Pages:12
Re: Archimedes "stalking shitwit" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sd9eup$1n2i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67532&group=sci.math#67532

From: van...@e2wads.nz (Van Croft)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "stalking shitwit" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:36:57 -0000 (UTC)
<5849fbda-23c4-4ead-9f76-178ffc13f51bn@googlegroups.com>
<d6797fd9-04ac-4829-bc96-310f6ed1780en@googlegroups.com>
<3dc58b15-11f1-4e2c-845d-d40617cfda3dn@googlegroups.com>
<2b281418-8e2c-4578-895a-b8bb300752ebn@googlegroups.com>
<7bce746c-f478-4c6b-bdfa-0e25760fae4an@googlegroups.com>
<2b8a392e-3c4c-4632-ab65-5aaf853d99a1n@googlegroups.com>
<e673bb6a-5286-4072-b5cf-bf1e326bd401n@googlegroups.com>
<sd8eq2$srr$2@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Van Croft - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:36 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🐒 of Math and 🦍 of Physics Archimedes "AnalButtfuckManure" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>> So, we can accept
>
> Your diseased cats also accept that crap?

gavi, criminal private organization, with 100% diplomatic immunity around
the globe, cooking covid-19 genocide depopulation through mass global
vaccination before 2019, selling *covid-19_test_kits* already 2017.

(Tedros came to WHO directly from GAVI (!!))

(when the fake "pandemic" hit january 2020, they already had covid-19
test kits ready to go. You are not paying attention: they knew the RNA
sequences those PCR kits are made to test for, before the "virus" hit!!
All countries! Got it now?)

Among countries govt donor contributions, your tax money, guess who else
are interested in having you vaccinated and chipped like cattle:

google.org, MasterCard, the VISA foundation, UPS, TikTok, Shell
international etc. They are all in this together.

start boycott now, use yandex.com. 31:20 mark for the table.

W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER CONNECTS THE DOTS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HZ94izRdfvnW/

Kibo Parry M, Barry Shein,Jan Burse, Earle Jones, Dan Christensen "stalking shitwit"

<001eacdd-aa8c-4332-bdbb-bfb813b79ef9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=68325&group=sci.math#68325

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 15:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M, Barry Shein,Jan Burse, Earle Jones, Dan Christensen
"stalking shitwit"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:50 UTC

> 🐒 of Math
>"AnalButtfuckManure"
Andrew Wiles by Kibo Parry M.
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:28:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

sci.physics and sci.math are dead newsgroups, because of stalkers --Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, paid for by governments to stalk. There is no discussion going on of science in either sci.math, sci.physics, just one long parade of ad hominem. And the USA govt of NSF feels that is the best way to have a sci.math and a sci.physics-- paid for stalkers.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Put up a post and seconds later Kibo Parry responds with on splatter-fart-shittee.

Sci.physics and sci.math are dead science newsgroup because NSF Dr. Panchanathan pays for paid stalkers like Kibo Parry. More people read AP's newsgroup than sci.physics.

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 9:12:58 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Splatter-Fart-Shittee"

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

#4-1, 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date : September 24, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 23 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,307,085 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #1,241 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #1,345 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #10,634 in Calculus (Books)

#4-2, 45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020.
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 375 pages

Product details
File Size: 2013 KB
Print Length: 375 pages
Publication Date: May 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07RG7BVZW
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,398 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#27 in General Geometry
#336 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#4-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

Click here to read the complete article
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:28:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >"AnalButtfuckManure"

<aa606d7a-49bb-4db7-aba2-ddb2eaca1c16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81242&group=sci.math#81242

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:28:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney
wrote: >"AnalButtfuckManure"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 02:40 UTC

Kibo Parry M.. how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> by Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:28:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"

Are you a proud insane stalker Kibo that you invented that word?

1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> by Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM
imp of physics John Baez, Brian Greene, Lisa Randall, Alan H. Guth, Michael E. Brown, Ben Bullock
, Larry Harson says Kibo Parry M. probably because none can even ask the question which is the atom's true electron? Is it muon or 0.5MeV particle.
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:49:02 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "imp of physics"

math hater Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, says Kibo Parry M. Maybe because none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:18:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "math hater"

imp of physics and goonclod failure Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish says Kibo Parry M
On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:44:48 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"imp of physics"

Kibo Parry M why is Rensselaer David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, CCP Stooge and "spamming shithead" as your title says?
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:36:19 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "The CCP's Stooge"

Insane Kibo Parry M leashing out at Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw and Rensselaer Polytech for failing math and science with kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945. Kibo, is it insanity that makes you fail, kibo?

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:11:32 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"antiscience"

Kibo Parry M. opinion of Rensselaer Polytech where Kibo learned 938 is 12% short of 945 Re: "spamming shithead" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:22:09 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"

Kibo Parry M fails math Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw as witness, and Kibo invents "analbuttfuckmanure" leashing out at Rensselaer Polytech for his science failureship of kibo Parry M.

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:21:33 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Psst, Kibo Parry you insane stalker, 938 is short of 945 by less than 1%, not your 12% short.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kibo Parry M on Rensselaer failures Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 8:40:35 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Math Minnow

Moroney and Rensselaer Polytech Institute fail at High School Math, High School Logic// both teach Ellipse is a conic when it never was// teach 10 OR 4 = 14 when even the village idiot knows 10 AND 4=14 // never have a geometry proof of Calculus

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin,, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic and real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Peter Persans, Moussa N'Gom, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_William Siegmann,Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

> Kibo Parry M on Rensselaer failures Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
> Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:34:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >Failure
>

> Is Kibo Parry M. the largest taxpayer fraud waste and abuse in Usenet history, paid $100 per stalker post by NSF and dept Educ Dr. Panchanathan??????????
>
> On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 6:15:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 6:24:20 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> >blithered:
> On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "FireD your ass"
>
> snip the threats of violence kibo so many times posted
>
> AP writes: Kibo Parry M. is NSF Dr. Panchanathan and USA dept Educ going to pay you $100. for that post?? If so, then Barry Shein's World std must be a goldmine of USA taxpayer fraud waste and abuse. Just posting abusive stalker defaming spam for 28 years now. No wonder Kibo keeps defaming and stalking; many people would gladly defame and stalk at $100. a post.
>
> Re: The Gabriel Polynomial- an advanced stealing and stolen item from Archimedes Plutonium and his book//
> by Michael Moroney Sep 27, 2021, 1:16 AM
>
> Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
> by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM
>
> Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
> by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM
>
> Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
> By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Kibo Parry Moroney stalking attacks on

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
Arthur B. McDonald
Francois Englert
Saul Perlmutter
Brian P. Schmidt
Adam G. Riess
Makoto Kobayashi
Toshihide Maskawa
Yoichiro Nambu
John C. Mather
George F. Smoot
Roy J. Glauber
David J. Gross
Hugh David Politzer
Frank Wilczek
Raymond Davis Jr.
Masatoshi Koshiba
Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft
Martinus J.G. Veltman
Jerome I. Friedman
Henry W. Kendall
Richard E. Taylor
Carlo Rubbia
Simon van der Meer
William Alfred Fowler
Kenneth G. Wilson
James Watson Cronin
Val Logsdon Fitch
Sheldon Lee Glashow
Steven Weinberg
..
..
little fishes
..
..
Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV

Click here to read the complete article
Van & Kibo Parry M. why do you believe Xi wants Russia and USA exchange their 6,000 nuclear missiles sparing China of any hit and China then rules Earth, with Russia & USA & Europe nuclear ash piles? Why do you not see that Russia is aiming 1/3 of it

<dd44b3eb-0a63-4ea4-820e-1f80be0b71d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97841&group=sci.math#97841

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:41:41 -0700 (PDT)
<2efa7b64-cfc1-44f2-9df5-35fe14ea3aaan@googlegroups.com> <a0e80a03-23ec-4021-9ae9-a92176d1eb2an@googlegroups.com>
<cad4db8f-d9f5-4709-9a9a-e39019e5fe08n@googlegroups.com> <da45fb21-71b6-4cb9-b761-74d730e8ef92n@googlegroups.com>
<d5222925-4433-43de-8220-7670fa752d72n@googlegroups.com> <5f5701af-a08e-41ee-92e1-a4fa118764c6n@googlegroups.com>
<e8f80db9-c90a-43ba-97a4-9c69b11ada5bn@googlegroups.com> <8ef32925-8250-4aa6-8a1c-9a2a4be66197n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Van & Kibo Parry M. why do you believe Xi wants Russia and USA
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 21:41 UTC

Van & Kibo Parry M. why do you believe Xi wants Russia and USA exchange their 6,000 nuclear missiles sparing China of any hit and China then rules Earth, with Russia & USA & Europe nuclear ash piles? Why do you not see that Russia is aiming 1/3 of its 6,000 onto Chinese cities?