System checkpoint complete.

tech / sci.math / Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

SubjectAuthor
* Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
> [...]
+- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
|  `- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,Archimedes Plutonium

Pages:12
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<26ba1f56-bbe9-4b89-b8d2-9922b9c32167n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96985&group=sci.math#96985

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 04:22 UTC

Andrew Wiles and Saul Perlmutter needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list instead of 100% sugar coated gloss of a failed physicist who cannot ask a simple question. Since Kibo Parry M has 2 counterpoints on his 1st page, no reason that Andrew Wiles and Saul Perlmutter should have at least 1.

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 9:58:06 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics
> "I ate your brain"
> tarded
>"one marble illogical brain"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Do physicists Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish David J. Thouless ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the DiracMonopole

Physics failures Sheldon Glashow,Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,Peter Higgs, ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Can failed physicists with their mindless 0.5MeV particle traveling at 99% speed of light outside a 938MeV proton ever stay together, where AP says the true electron is the muon stuck INSIDE a proton torus of 840MeV doing the Faraday law-- do physicists Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane have to be failures all their life and never ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
Arthur B. McDonald
Francois Englert
Saul Perlmutter
Brian P. Schmidt
Adam G. Riess
Makoto Kobayashi
Toshihide Maskawa
Yoichiro Nambu
John C. Mather
George F. Smoot
Roy J. Glauber
David J. Gross
Hugh David Politzer
Frank Wilczek
Raymond Davis Jr.
Masatoshi Koshiba
Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft
Martinus J.G. Veltman
Jerome I. Friedman
Henry W. Kendall
Richard E. Taylor
Carlo Rubbia
Simon van der Meer
William Alfred Fowler
Kenneth G. Wilson
James Watson Cronin
Val Logsdon Fitch
Sheldon Lee Glashow
Steven Weinberg
..
..
little fishes
..
..
Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
more and more layers of error thinking physics
..
..
John Baez
Brian Greene
Lisa Randall
Alan H. Guth
Michael E. Brown
Konstantin Batygin
Ben Bullock
Larry Harson
Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views
None at all - he was a raving nutter.
Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
Edward Witten

Harvard Univ
President Larry Summers
President now Lawrence Bacow

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

MIT math dept.

Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan

Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

Why can no-one at Harvard or MIT ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<18c01b55-9475-4352-8851-bf45bd988accn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97394&group=sci.math#97394

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 23:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:48 UTC

Andrew Wiles, is it true what James Kibo Parry, via Dr. Panchanathan NSF bullhorn, says in his daily stalks that you memorized all 133 mistakes of physics as listed in his beloved Physicsopedia?
That is remarkable Andrew, for I wrote that book and I never can memorize it all. And here I thought you were confined only to mathematics.

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 133 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

When I started writing science books and publishing them in 2019, the mistakes of Old Physics kept piling up and piling up that I needed a reference book listing of just the mistakes alone. It started out as about 20 major mistakes but quickly grew to be 50 or more. The number of mistakes at the moment, listed, is 133, but these are only the major mistakes. If I were to count all mistakes I ran across would easily reach a 1,000 or more.

In fact the concept of Old Physics, a pejorative name is defined on one of those large mistakes. The mistake of thinking and using the idea that the real true electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle that JJ Thomson discovered in 1897 and has since been thought of as the electron of atoms. However that is a huge mistake for the real true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings doing the Faraday law. And the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.

So, I defined Old Physics as physics that uses or believes the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle. For when you use and believe in that idea, all of your physics ends up being trash science, error filled science. So I call it Old Physics.

I did not define Old Physics as believing in Big Bang instead of the true theory of Atom Totality, although I could have. But instead defined Old Physics whenever one uses the 0.5MeV particle as the electron of atoms.

As the years rolled by after 2019, the list of mistakes grew to be 133 mistakes and I need to publish it for its value in urging students to be careful of wasting time in their life on phony science. And knowing full well there are going to be clashes between students and professors, where the student is going to be angry that the professor is entrenched in error and the student wanting the truth and change. So in effect this book is a catalyst for change as it causes both students and teachers to question what they teach or learn in school.

Details of most of these 133 entries found in several already published books of mine, such as these, and many others; and see the Appendix for a large listing.

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

2) List of 133 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

1) The 4 Proofs of Atom Totality theory is the true theory of physics.

a) The logic proof, that all Matter is made up of atoms is not a general universal law of physics unless the Universe itself is a Atom. So all Matter is made up of atoms, including the Universe itself is a single big atom, makes the Atomic theory of Physics a universal law.

b) The observation of Solid Body Rotation in galaxies and even in the Solar System of the rings of Saturn, means that gravity is a form of electricity and magnetism and that further means, since electricity and magnetism is a atomic feature, that we are inside a atom.

c) The observation of the first Cosmic Ring of Galaxies by Caltech's Jarrett mapping of the galaxies means that this ring is either one ring of 8 of the Cosmic Proton for protons have 8 rings, or is the Cosmic Muon ring.

d) The music octave does not come from a vacuum, but comes from the fact that a proton, every proton, even the Cosmic Protons, have 8 rings composed of 8 times the muon ring at 105MeV is 840MeV. Because all protons are like Music chambers with their 8 rings that the pitch and frequency throughout the cosmos is set at this number 8. You travel anywhere in the cosmos, and the music is the same because the protons are all the same, whether a atomic proton with 8 rings or a cosmic proton of 8 rings.

By the way the Atom Totality is 231Pu. A single plutonium atom with 231 particles, 94 protons and 137 neutrons.

The 4 disproofs of the Big Bang theory follow as counter arguments to the 4 proofs of Atom Totality.

a') Counter logical-- the Big Bang started with no physics, no universal laws, no atoms, no chemistry. In one nauseating book "The First Three Minutes" the Big Bang is described as waiting for days and hours and years before we have science of physics arrive. So to people who accept the Big Bang, they do not even have science in their creation belief.

b') Counter the solid body rotation implies electricity and magnetism dominates gravity, thus these ignorant fools of science invent dark matter and dark energy for their Big Bang nonsense. So foolish are they, they believe in Big Bang, black holes, neutron stars and a myriad other hallucinatory objects.

c') Counter to what Caltech Jarrett's mapping of a cosmic ring, the Big Bang can never be true from a explosion as forming a cosmic ring. So once another cosmic ring is discovered, for remember a Cosmic Proton has 8 rings and the Cosmic Muon is another ring, so we can possibly find 9 rings in all. But just one cosmic ring is the death knell of the Big Bang theory.

d') Counter to the octave of music of its mathematical pitch and frequency, in a Big Bang is a amorphous explosion with no structure, no internal nor external structure to a explosion. A explosion is the tearing apart of structure. And so in this Big Bang universe there is no Octave of Music throughout the cosmos, only noise.

2) The picture of electricity and how it works was only truly begun in 2020 with the cover of this book showing electricity as closed loops, hoola hoops and how these loops flow in circuits taking on the shape of those circuits at the speed of light, where the flowing entity are magnetic monopoles-dipoles and photons. Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium.

3) The thoughts and images of electrons in Old Physics and Old Chemistry were horrendously error filled. The first place I see this huge error is in Feynman Lectures on Physics, not that I want to pick on Feynman for he is one of my heroes, but rather I chose Feynman because his Lectures have been translated into almost all languages and his books widely available and known. On page 14-10 of Volume 1, Feynman... And news out of Princeton Univ. as of May 2021, where they are finding that the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole comes in pairs, even though the Princeton researchers are too stupid yet to know that the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron.

4) Old Physics never had a Primal axiom of Physics-- All is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Old Physics wasted too much time on General Relativity (a fake theory) in the 20th century and too little time on electricity and magnetism.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<e410ba8e-3650-46c2-98b9-090d389db266n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97485&group=sci.math#97485

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 21:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 04:16 UTC

Kibo Parry M. singing > Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war > > Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore >

<c550a7f6-513e-4cc1-a9bd-c0c53629e78dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97859&group=sci.math#97859

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 05:29 UTC

Kibo says Andrew Wiles a math failure and physics failures Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss. Why Kibo? Because they think the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle when in truth it is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

Physics failures Dr.Panchanathan, Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Harry Cliff says Kibo Parry M, the 30 year stalker, who says 938 is 12% short of 945.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kibo says failures Ken Ribet, John Stillwell,Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, SAYS stalker Kibo Parry M. of 30 years nonstop.

> Why Kibo, because Tao, Wiles, Hales, Stillwell, Ribet, believes a single cone with 1 axis of symmetry the same as a oval, yet a ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry and the above failures of math still brainwashing the world with their ellipse a conic section. Or is it that they preach Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3, with AND as subtraction, being brain dead in logic reasoning to understand the truth table of AND has to be TTTF and not the absurd (throw the baby out in the bathe water) of TFFF. Or is it that they fail to ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
>
> Why do you call them failures of math and logic Kibo Parry M, with your failure at Rensselaer Polytech with your 938 is 12% short of 945.

Kibo why do you have this open hate channel--
On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 11:59:50 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 4:53:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >"Putin's minion"
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:37:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >"AnalButtfuckManure"
> > fails at math and science:
> Kibo, I see you still use your famous invented word of 2017 "analbuttfuckmanure" as your frustrations in failing science, and now living on stalking those that succeed in science.

186th published book

Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: In April of 2022, AP notices a anomaly of battery life of operation and of power output of radioactive element plutonium compared to commonplace batteries such as lithium. And almost instantly, I realized this could be a proof that the muon stuck inside of every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton is the cause of this "extra electricity" and "long life longevity". When each proton inside a atom is an electrical generator producing electricity, means the heaviest elements in Nature are going to be the best batteries. Lithium atom has 3 protons+ 3muons while plutonium atom has 94 protons + 94muons, so that when divided, 94/3 we can expect that the plutonium battery is 31 times more electricity than lithium battery.

Well, in doing this book, I could only find evidence that the plutonium battery is 10 times better than a lithium battery, not 31 times. So maybe that is an anomaly for future research to work out. But for now, I have proven the muon is the real true electron of Atoms and that the 0.5MeV particle, although the unit particle of electricity, the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron but is the Dirac magnetic monopole, produced by the muon thrusting through the proton torus in Faraday law.

Old Physics was really dumb physics, with their elementary particles doing nothing, but relaxing on a beach. Whereas in New Physics, every particle in Nature has a task and function to perform, such as the Faraday law. And that makes commonsense, while Old Physics is kook physics, no logical thinking.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph picture of a Google search for when Caltech scientists Neddermeyer and Anderson discovered the muon particle of physics in 1936.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YLLKWBX
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 20, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 366 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 36 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<4b76369e-edcf-4821-b86e-e8291caa4832n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97917&group=sci.math#97917

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:47 UTC

Xi's China invades Outer Manchuria, Amur & Ussuri Rivers to regain land taken by Russia, while Putin invades Ukraine// Science Council Rules Earth

Wikipedia--
Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860,the Sino-Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km^2) and access to the Sea of Japan.

Is Xi the greater fool to Putin once again in 2022?

Or will Xi invade Outer Manchuria and reclaim its lost land.

I mean, well Taiwan is only 36,000 km^2 while Outer Manchuria is 1 million km^2.

Unless I am mistaken, is not Outer Manchuria rich rich rich in Geothermal Energy lying near the surface of Earth? I think China has only 1 geothermal plant in operation near Tibet. But Outer Manchuria is a colossal geothermal unless I am not remembering correctly.

So, Xi, what is holding you back? While Putin is insanely invading Ukraine, here is your chance to take back stolen land from Russia.

AP

Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<8e1edaac-b6e4-41f3-a735-fcda791e31fan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98355&group=sci.math#98355

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 05:33 UTC

Ken Ribet, Andrew Wiles Bend over, er...Lex Renner, David Riley, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales such is the math & logic of stalker spammer Dan Christensen warning Canadian students of what his math classrooms would be like... er...
On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Why Dan Christensen? Is it because one of 4 reasons or all four combined that Dan has only gay-sex on his mind, never math, logic or physics?
1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana  Barron,   Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias  Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: Bill Blair, David Vigneault please help us put Dan Christensen into a Canadian Asylum or psychiatric treatment where he belongs
By Donald Trump Mar 30, 2020, 11:30:25 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: Shit for brains in Logic Morons of logic George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap, Jan Burse& Dan Christensen as moronette cadets of Boole, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi
by zelos...@gmail.com Mar 25, 2021, 12:55:15 AM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Dan Christensen says fire Stanford's John Lipa, Alexander Fetter, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash our
by Mutt Buncher

Re: 2-fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Dan Christensen, Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP??
by Earl Biggs

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Earl Biggs

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  Hi I am Christensen,I am such a stupid insane imp of math and logic that I thought a vertex has a derivative, that distinct means not-distinct, and that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. And I love spam reading of vvgra and tomato hello, and I am a failure of academics and so I spend most days making out hate-lists of people who actually succeed in science for my pea sized brain is envious and jealous of those who succeed in science yet I failed in science. I am too dumb to analyze AP's Boole logic correction that AND truth table is really TTTF not the TFFF that I propagandize my bend over... er... students
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<3c696206-1650-4a1c-9ae4-4fd71a1cf7c2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98400&group=sci.math#98400

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:57 UTC

I would bet almost 100% sure, that if Vladimir Putin were put under a MRI scan, he would show a huge white mass spot, of why he is insane and needs lithium treatment.

And if asked under the MRI scan, what he thinks of NATO or Baltic countries or Ukraine, that white spot would just increase even more.

Putin needs lithium treatment for getting some off-ramps to that insane white mass spot.

Now, if we put known cranks and crackpots under the MRI scan, those available here in sci.physics or sci.math-- such as Kibo Parry, James McGinn, Jim Pennino, Jeff Relf, Arindam Banerjee, Rick_s, Starmaker, Wolfgang M, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Amine, Pete Olcott, put them under the MRI scan, they too would have white-mass-spots where the electrical energy inside their brain keeps going round and round in circles like a skipping vinyl record player and no way of releasing themselves of their crank or crackpot nature that is verging to insanity.

I picture it as a gyri and solchi fold in the brain where the consecutive solchi at 36degree angles from one another are short circuiting and causing the electrical energy to skip and go around in constant circles.

Lithium helps and works because it builds a Bridge between the Solchi-s and allows the energy to exit on that bridge off-ramp.

So is Putin healthy enough to lead Russia and have his hands on nuclear war buttons? This is a horror story taking place in the world today. That Putin needs medical treatment, not the leadership of modern day Russia.

AP

Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<639f5722-bd5e-4c2f-9ea9-cb3026018ee8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98533&group=sci.math#98533

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:11 UTC

Socratis, WM,Dan Christensen on Dr.Wiles has a hole in his head with slant cut in cone is Oval never ellipse.

#5-1, 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 399 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2023 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 399 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07WN9RVXD
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 16, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1390 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 236 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #1,377,070 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #411 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,480 in Calculus (Books)

#5-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<c6515db8-9226-4638-a1fe-b0679c0f303en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98812&group=sci.math#98812

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:39:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:39 UTC

So many mathematicians with holes in their heads, unable to do geometry, take for instance Dr.Wiles has a hole in his head with slant cut in cone is Oval never ellipse. I mean, why the fool thinks that a ellipse with 2 axes of symmetry can be got from a slant cut into a cone with only 1 axis of symmetry. Only goes to show he failed geometry, but Wiles cannot even add 1 and 1 is 2. And thus, his entire so called proof of Fermat's Last Theorem is nothing but a sewer full of errors. And this kind of curmudgeon is what England honors to be a knight. No, you cannot turn a frog into a prince, nor a curmudgeon into a knight. (Brexit made all of England on edge and off center).

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
Fritz Feldhase
7 April 2022: New visitors to sci.math: Learn about the New Calculus - the first rigorous formulation in history.
2:21 PM

William's profile photo
William
, …

Natural numbers and vases
On 5/3/2022 9:49 AM, WM wrote: > The difference ω - n = ω for every definable Peano n. >
2:18 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
Formal proofs about functions using DC Proof
There are two ways to formally introduce a function in DC Proof: 1. Simply define it without any
2:09 PM

olcott's profile photo
olcott
Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise)
On 5/3/2022 12:27 PM, Mikko wrote: > On 2022-05-03 14:42:32 +0000, olcott said: > >> On 5
1:13 PM

Socratis T.n.p.'s profile photo
Socratis T.n.p.
2 The Genius sees me as an Idiot.
On Tuesday 3 May 2022 at 16:05:59 UTC + 2 Socratis Tnp he wrote. Hello from an Idiot who cannot and
12:04 PM

Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<2e178fbd-9098-4f48-9b27-37a8f9351890n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99084&group=sci.math#99084

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 14:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 May 2022 21:29 UTC

Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, imps of math Rensselaer Polytech Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw,

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 10:26:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Imp of Math"
>"wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam"

Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, can't find their marbles Rensselaer Polytech Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw,
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:50:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs,Roger Penrose can't find their marbles Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt so says Kibo Parry M.

Why James Kibo Parry M? Is it because one of 4 reasons or all four combined that they lost their marbles?
[...]

Kibo, did they not lose their marbles way back in 1993 when AP started posting to sci.math and sci.physics, at about the time NSF and NSA hired you Kibo to stalk nonstop, and how much do they pay you to hate-stalk, kibo? Is it $100 per post so you can afford geothermal house and all electric cars??

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 12:35:25 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Putin's Stooge"
> fails at math and science:

>can't find my marbles

Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marbles of Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, with their 30 year nonstop hate stalk of Kibo

Kibo Parry--NSA,NSF hate stalkers looking for Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, lost marbles On Thursday, April 28, 2022 Kibo Parry M,General Nakasone,NSF France Anne Cordova,Subra Suresh,Arden Lee Bement Jr.,Rita R. Colwell,Neal Francis Lane,John Howard Gibbons wrote: "I*still* can't find my marbles".
Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997, where was General Nakasone?
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo, 30 year nonstop stalker, even if you do find Rensselaer Polytech marbles, do you honestly think they will admit the truth-- Oval is slant cut in single cone, not the ellipse, or give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.
Dr. Panchanathan NSF, General Nakasone, Kibo Parry M on math failures Philip J. Hanlon, Thomas Hales. Why Kibo, because he is too dumb in math to do a geometry proof of Fundamental theorem of Calculus. Or is it because he is still deluded with a slant cut in single cone as ellipse when it is in truth a Oval, see AP proof below.

Kibo, why is Dr. Hanlon so dumb in math that he cannot even add 1 and 1, for a single cone has 1 axis of symmetry, oval 1 axis of symmetry yet ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, yet the fools Hanlon, Hales, Wiles, Tao still teach ellipse is a conic section when it the Oval at slant cut.

The 30 year payed for attack stalker Kibo Parry M.
On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 1:59:04 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"I *still* can't find my marbles" "math hater"
> 77)

Kibo Parry M on Donald Schwendeman and Harry Cliff-- why kibo? Because he cannot ask the simple question which is the atoms real electron -- muon or 0..5MeV particle?

> More to the point Rensselaer losing its accreditation for graduating a moron like Kibo Parry M. who still thinks 938 is 12% short of 945. Talk about failure, here Rensselaer graduates a so called engineer who cannot even do proper percentage problems.
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 2:15:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "math hater"
> > fails at math and science:
> >Village Idiot"
> > fails at math and science:
>

> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Apr 25, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 24, 2017, 6:00:53 AM

Re: 4-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by Blake Studdard Jul 12, 2021, 10:51 AM

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits, instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

<a5ea8407-3eb7-443c-84a1-d57626b0e51en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101041&group=sci.math#101041

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 12:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 25 May 2022 19:01 UTC

Greatest textbooks Wiles ever had-- for now he can stop teaching fake math of ellipse a conic, 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and a honest to goodness geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, a tremendous relief for a math con-artist most of his life. What brought you over to the truth Andrew? Was it the mindlessness of Reals to think that 0.999.... is the same as 1. Or the fact that you never understood a single cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, what a clown act that was, and Andrew Wiles fell for the magic trick.

#5-2, 45th published book

#5-4, 56th published book