The nicest thing about the Alto is that it doesn't run faster at night.

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* 6-MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// StudentArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessDong Vassilikos

1
6-MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 14Jan2022. And this is AP's 160th book of Science. Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on

<9d905094-d2ef-4e2a-8c0f-a77ec9287616n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97825&group=sci.math#97825

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 6-MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 19:29 UTC

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 14Jan2022. And this is AP's 160th book of Science.

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 77 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Math.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

Alright, well, mathematics is a closed subject. What I mean by that is due to the textbook series of Archimedes Plutonium TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, that once you learn the polynomial transform and learn the two Power Rules of Calculus, you reached the peak, the pinnacle of all of mathematics, and anything further in math is just details of what you learn in that textbook series. Math is a completed science because it has this "peak of calculus", unlike the other 5 hard sciences of physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy. Those other five will continue to find new ideas, new things, while math remains static and complete to its peak of calculus understanding. Mathematics is finished complete as far as a science goes because the peak of math is going nowhere. And even though Physics will find new science such as how the proton toruses inside of atoms are configured in geometry, the geometry and calculus used in that configuration, that new science does not change nor does it create or require a new math peak/summit to handle the new physics.

Now I do need to discuss the errors of Math in general and the errors of math in geometry in particular. I have the feeling that Geometry is the more important of the two-- algebra - geometry. This list appears in partial form in most of AP's Teaching True Mathematics textbook series by Archimedes Plutonium, meant to be a guide and orientation, and a organizing of what must be covered before graduating from College, and what math to steer clear of.

Errors mostly, but not always, for some are included because too much time spent on them.

The listings in Mathopedia of errors, mistakes and fakes is based on the idea that Calculus is the supreme achievement of all of mathematics for it is the essential math of doing Physics electricity and magnetism. And in order to have a proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, we must clean up and clean out all the mistakes, fakes and errors of Old Math, erstwhile, we have no Calculus. So calculus is the consistency maker for the rest of all of mathematics.

2) List of 77 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Math.

1) Calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, a proof that derivative and integral are inverses of one another, just as addition and subtraction are inverses, or, multiplication and division are inverses. The only way to obtain a geometry proof is to clean up and clean out all the fakes, mistakes and errors of Old Math, such as their fake numbers-- the Reals. Their fake definition of function allowing anything be a function. Their fakery of a continuum when even physics by 1900 with Planck onwards in Quantum Mechanics proving the Universe is discrete Space not a continuum, yet by 1900 onwards those in mathematics following the idiotic continuum in the Continuum Hypothesis with even more avid interest, when they should have thrown the continuum on a trash-pile of shame.

2) The true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers, because you have to need and apply one mechanism only to obtain the true numbers of mathematics-- Mathematical Induction. In Old Math they had just a tiny few intelligent mathematicians, Kronecker, who emerged from the gaggle crowd of kooks to notice that Naturals all come from one single mechanism-- Mathematical Induction. But Old Math never had a crowd of mathematicians with logical brains to say-- all our numbers need to come from the one mechanism of Mathematical Induction.

3) The true numbers of math have empty space between successor and predecessor numbers. For example the 10 Grid is 0, .1, .2, .3, . . . , 9.8, 9.9, 10..0. Where no numbers exist between .1 and .2, etc. Only discrete numbers allow us to give a proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

4) All functions of mathematics must be a polynomial, and if not a polynomial, convert the offering to a polynomial over a specific interval.

Where is that stupid thread in sci.math, poising as a puzzle problem when it had no functions only pretend functions?

A few days back, 11Aug2021 appeared a stupid puzzle problem here in sci.math. Of someone pretending he had 3, 4 even 5 or 6 functions and wanting to prove equality.

Then I stepped into the conversation saying he had no functions at all, until they are converted into polynomials over a specified interval, then you can do calculus on those true real functions.

So, the world wide math community has got to begin to learn, no function is a function, until, and unless they are polynomials. This is an axiom of math and is proven true by the geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. You cannot have a FTC, if you have functions that are not polynomials.

So there is a trade off-- does math want calculus or no calculus? If you want calculus, all your functions have to be polynomials. This has to do with the concept of discrete geometry, not a continuum, for polynomials are discrete.

5) Space is discrete and all lines in space are strings of attached straight lines.

6) No curves exist in Geometry, only finer and smaller straight line segments attached to one another.
We can still keep the name "curve" as long as we know it is a string of fine tiny straightline segments strung together in what looks like a smooth curve. If curves exist, then the Calculus in Fundamental Theorem of Calculus cannot be proven and thus Calculus does not exist. We all know that we have to have Calculus, and so we throw out onto the trash-pile the curve of Old Math. And this is reasonable because starting in 1900 in physics there arose the Quantum Mechanics of Space being discrete. And a discrete space has no continuum, has no curve of Old Math.

7) Space has gaps in between one point and the next point. These gaps are empty space from one point to the next point, for example in 10 Grid there is no number between .1 and .2, and in 100 Grid there exists no number between .01 and .02.

8) Limit analysis was an insane fakery in Old Math, concocted because Old Math needed the excuse of some proof, so they invented the monster con-artist trick that a limit analysis would divert the fact it is no proof at all, but a Non Sequitur argument. Limit analysis is juju totem witchcraft dance around a desire to prove the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just as idiotic as dancing around a sick person of a virus is going to cure the person. Analyzing something is not the same as proving "that something".

9) Infinity has a borderline and there is a microinfinity compared to a macroinfinity. For example in 10 Grid, the microinfinity is .1 if we exclude 0 and so there is no number smaller than .1 and no number larger than 10 in 10 Grid, where 10 is macroinfinity.

10) The 1st Quadrant Only in Coordinate System Geometry. Sad that the first coordinate system of Descartes was correct but soon became corrupted with 4 quadrants. See Mathematical Thought, Volume 1, Kline, 1972, page 303. Where Fermat then Descartes starts the Cartesian Coordinate System as 1 axis only and from 0 rightwards, meaning in our modern day math, 1st Quadrant Only. Why did math screw up on coordinate systems? I suppose some clowns thought negative numbers were true and they wanted ease of drawing a circle with center at 0. When they could have just as easily drawn the circle in 1st Quadrant Only.

Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t42lft$csk$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97857&group=sci.math#97857

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:59:45 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:59 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "🖖 illogical 🖖" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor
> by Archimedes Plutonium

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
77) Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<pan$6187f$9aa9e28a$f9009923$aeae2dd0@cowrpsho.rb>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97871&group=sci.math#97871

From: sao...@cowrpsho.rb (Dong Vassilikos)
Newsgroups: sci.math
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:59:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dong Vassilikos - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:59 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student
>> teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen 3) Ludwig van Ludvig

British Mercenary Who Fought for Ukraine: "Ukraine Is Not the Good Guys"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WyVM4rD8lak9/

and that slavic nazi bitch, turned anglo-saxon overnight, victoria nulland
fuck the EU, there will be a punishment for that slavic nazi bitch.