Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics//
Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was
24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science. Preface: A
Physicsopedia is a book of the overall
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 21:10 UTC

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 133 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

When I started writing science books and publishing them in 2019, the mistakes of Old Physics kept piling up and piling up that I needed a reference book listing of just the mistakes alone. It started out as about 20 major mistakes but quickly grew to be 50 or more. The number of mistakes at the moment, listed, is 133, but these are only the major mistakes. If I were to count all mistakes I ran across would easily reach a 1,000 or more.

In fact the concept of Old Physics, a pejorative name is defined on one of those large mistakes. The mistake of thinking and using the idea that the real true electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle that JJ Thomson discovered in 1897 and has since been thought of as the electron of atoms. However that is a huge mistake for the real true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings doing the Faraday law. And the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.

So, I defined Old Physics as physics that uses or believes the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle. For when you use and believe in that idea, all of your physics ends up being trash science, error filled science. So I call it Old Physics.

I did not define Old Physics as believing in Big Bang instead of the true theory of Atom Totality, although I could have. But instead defined Old Physics whenever one uses the 0.5MeV particle as the electron of atoms.

As the years rolled by after 2019, the list of mistakes grew to be 133 mistakes and I need to publish it for its value in urging students to be careful of wasting time in their life on phony science. And knowing full well there are going to be clashes between students and professors, where the student is going to be angry that the professor is entrenched in error and the student wanting the truth and change. So in effect this book is a catalyst for change as it causes both students and teachers to question what they teach or learn in school.

Details of most of these 133 entries found in several already published books of mine, such as these, and many others; and see the Appendix for a large listing.

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

2) List of 133 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

1) The 4 Proofs of Atom Totality theory is the true theory of physics.

a) The logic proof, that all Matter is made up of atoms is not a general universal law of physics unless the Universe itself is a Atom. So all Matter is made up of atoms, including the Universe itself is a single big atom, makes the Atomic theory of Physics a universal law.

b) The observation of Solid Body Rotation in galaxies and even in the Solar System of the rings of Saturn, means that gravity is a form of electricity and magnetism and that further means, since electricity and magnetism is a atomic feature, that we are inside a atom.

c) The observation of the first Cosmic Ring of Galaxies by Caltech's Jarrett mapping of the galaxies means that this ring is either one ring of 8 of the Cosmic Proton for protons have 8 rings, or is the Cosmic Muon ring.

d) The music octave does not come from a vacuum, but comes from the fact that a proton, every proton, even the Cosmic Protons, have 8 rings composed of 8 times the muon ring at 105MeV is 840MeV. Because all protons are like Music chambers with their 8 rings that the pitch and frequency throughout the cosmos is set at this number 8. You travel anywhere in the cosmos, and the music is the same because the protons are all the same, whether a atomic proton with 8 rings or a cosmic proton of 8 rings.

By the way the Atom Totality is 231Pu. A single plutonium atom with 231 particles, 94 protons and 137 neutrons.

The 4 disproofs of the Big Bang theory follow as counter arguments to the 4 proofs of Atom Totality.

a') Counter logical-- the Big Bang started with no physics, no universal laws, no atoms, no chemistry. In one nauseating book "The First Three Minutes" the Big Bang is described as waiting for days and hours and years before we have science of physics arrive. So to people who accept the Big Bang, they do not even have science in their creation belief.

b') Counter the solid body rotation implies electricity and magnetism dominates gravity, thus these ignorant fools of science invent dark matter and dark energy for their Big Bang nonsense. So foolish are they, they believe in Big Bang, black holes, neutron stars and a myriad other hallucinatory objects.

c') Counter to what Caltech Jarrett's mapping of a cosmic ring, the Big Bang can never be true from a explosion as forming a cosmic ring. So once another cosmic ring is discovered, for remember a Cosmic Proton has 8 rings and the Cosmic Muon is another ring, so we can possibly find 9 rings in all. But just one cosmic ring is the death knell of the Big Bang theory.

d') Counter to the octave of music of its mathematical pitch and frequency, in a Big Bang is a amorphous explosion with no structure, no internal nor external structure to a explosion. A explosion is the tearing apart of structure. And so in this Big Bang universe there is no Octave of Music throughout the cosmos, only noise.

2) The picture of electricity and how it works was only truly begun in 2020 with the cover of this book showing electricity as closed loops, hoola hoops and how these loops flow in circuits taking on the shape of those circuits at the speed of light, where the flowing entity are magnetic monopoles-dipoles and photons. Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium.

3) The thoughts and images of electrons in Old Physics and Old Chemistry were horrendously error filled. The first place I see this huge error is in Feynman Lectures on Physics, not that I want to pick on Feynman for he is one of my heroes, but rather I chose Feynman because his Lectures have been translated into almost all languages and his books widely available and known. On page 14-10 of Volume 1, Feynman... And news out of Princeton Univ. as of May 2021, where they are finding that the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole comes in pairs, even though the Princeton researchers are too stupid yet to know that the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron.

4) Old Physics never had a Primal axiom of Physics-- All is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Old Physics wasted too much time on General Relativity (a fake theory) in the 20th century and too little time on electricity and magnetism.

5) New Physics starts with electricity and magnetism. Old Physics always started with idealizations such as linear momentum, and a force of gravity that had no relation to electricity and magnetism. Idealization physics is more imagination than about the truth of the world.

Click here to read the complete article