tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationTabby
`* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationa a
 `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationCommander Kinsey
  `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationa a
   `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationCommander Kinsey
    `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationa a
     `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationCommander Kinsey
      `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationa a
       `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationCommander Kinsey
        `* Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationa a
         `- Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillationCommander Kinsey

1
Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<0e80d8a5-4097-46f4-8767-6209ace1489en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97904&group=sci.electronics.design#97904

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 16:06:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation
From: tabbyp...@gmail.com (Tabby)
 by: Tabby - Sun, 29 May 2022 23:06 UTC

On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 17:27:10 UTC+1, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Cancer cells make bridges to healthy cells to extract energy from.
>
> Bridges made of cement can be destroyed by oscillation.
>
> Possibly oscillation also works for the shattering of cancer bridges.
>
> This could well be the reason why "vibration/frequency therapy" works against cancer.
>
> So investigate further!
>
> Greetings,
> Skybuck.

What further is there to investigate? We've all seen the video footage of cell response to em oscillation.
Mechanical oscillation OTOH breaks bits off, spreading it.

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<0a5a885d-34f3-42a9-afb6-c01eab96191en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98735&group=sci.electronics.design#98735

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:57 UTC

On Sunday, 5 June 2022 at 10:38:58 UTC+2, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 2:27:34 PM UTC+10, Skybuck Flying wrote:

> > > What further is there to investigate? We've all seen the video footage of cell response to em oscillation.
> > > Mechanical oscillation OTOH breaks bits off, spreading it.
> > https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/cancer-cells-drain-energy-immune-cells
> >
> > Little molecular organic robots walking down a nanotube ?
> >
> > Need more confirmation ! =D
> I'm disappointed. Flyguy should have chimed in by now. Four of the groups most foolish twits would have been even better, and we've still got Cursitor Doom and Commander Kinsey in reserve.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney (but stuck in Nijmegen, NL at the moment)
Cancer cells can be easily killed by the modified cancer cells,
so called autogenic vaccine immunization.

You can easily stimulate your immune system to kill every cancered cell,
stimulating thigh bone marrow by movement, running, walking, cycling
to release more antibodies into the bloodstream.

Read latest papers by Yale University

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<op.1nkhxh01mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98772&group=sci.electronics.design#98772

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:57:07 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 21:57 UTC

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:57:44 +0100, a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 5 June 2022 at 10:38:58 UTC+2, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

>> > https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/cancer-cells-drain-energy-immune-cells
>> >
>> > Little molecular organic robots walking down a nanotube ?
>> >
>> > Need more confirmation ! =D
>> I'm disappointed. Flyguy should have chimed in by now. Four of the groups most foolish twits would have been even better, and we've still got Cursitor Doom and Commander Kinsey

Hello. You triggered my detector.

>> in reserve.
>>
>> --
>> Bill Sloman, Sydney (but stuck in Nijmegen, NL at the moment)
> Cancer cells can be easily killed by the modified cancer cells,
> so called autogenic vaccine immunization.
>

> You can easily stimulate your immune system to kill every cancered cell,
> stimulating thigh bone marrow by movement, running, walking, cycling
> to release more antibodies into the bloodstream.
>
> Read latest papers by Yale University

Just smoke weed, it's well known to kill cancer.

And there's this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cancer-killing-virus-injected-into-human-for-the-first-time-in-new-clinical-trial

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<b3db0cf8-4374-4fe7-8bdb-191a5d20ab31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98774&group=sci.electronics.design#98774

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:09:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:09 UTC

On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 23:57:16 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:57:44 +0100, a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I'm disappointed. Flyguy should have chimed in by now. Four of the groups most foolish twits would have been even better, and we've still got Cursitor Doom and Commander Kinsey
> Hello. You triggered my detector.
> >> in reserve.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bill Sloman, Sydney (but stuck in Nijmegen, NL at the moment)
> > Cancer cells can be easily killed by the modified cancer cells,
> > so called autogenic vaccine immunization.
> >

> > You can easily stimulate your immune system to kill every cancered cell,
> > stimulating thigh bone marrow by movement, running, walking, cycling
> > to release more antibodies into the bloodstream.
> >
> > Read latest papers by Yale University
> Just smoke weed, it's well known to kill cancer.
>
> And there's this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cancer-killing-virus-injected-into-human-for-the-first-time-in-new-clinical-trial
I visit
Reject All Cookies
websites only

BTW
Modified virus cannot kill cancer cells since to kill cancer cells, virus must infect the whole body, killing it first.

My friend targeted Nobel Prize in Medicine, experimenting with magnetotactic bacteria

Magnetic Bacteria Kill Cancer Cells - ASME

Magnetic Bacteria Kill Cancer Cells Scientists are developing more effective ways of delivering therapeutic agents right to tumor cells. Image: NanoRobotics Laboratory, Polytechnique Montreal Magnetic Bacteria Kill Cancer Cells Nov 15, 2016 by Mark Crawford ASME.org
https://www.asme.org/topics-resources/content/...
Opinia
Magnetotactic bacteria for cancer therapy - AIP Publishing
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1063/5.0018036

17.08.2020 · Unfortunately, up to now, the bacteria tested in clinical trials cannot be guided or tracked inside the body by using external devices. It is for this reason that a particular group of …

Autor: M. L. Fdez-Gubieda, M. L. Fdez-Gubieda, J. Alonso, A. García-Prieto, A. García-Prieto, A. García-Arr...
Szacowany czas czytania: 5 min

Publish Year: 2020
==
In theory, magnetotactic bacteria can be moved in magnetic field to target cancered cells.

==
Never experiment with viruses, since out of control spread and multiplied viruses can simply kill your body organs and you personally.

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<op.1nkj2do4mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98778&group=sci.electronics.design#98778

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:43:15 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:43 UTC

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:09:26 +0100, a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 23:57:16 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> Hello. You triggered my detector.

>> > Cancer cells can be easily killed by the modified cancer cells,
>> > so called autogenic vaccine immunization.
>> >

>> > You can easily stimulate your immune system to kill every cancered cell,
>> > stimulating thigh bone marrow by movement, running, walking, cycling
>> > to release more antibodies into the bloodstream.
>> >
>> > Read latest papers by Yale University
>> Just smoke weed, it's well known to kill cancer.
>>
>> And there's this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cancer-killing-virus-injected-into-human-for-the-first-time-in-new-clinical-trial
> I visit
> Reject All Cookies
> websites only

WTF are you on about? Just install an ignore the stupid EU banner program.

> BTW
> Modified virus cannot kill cancer cells since to kill cancer cells, virus must infect the whole body, killing it first.

I don't think you understand "modified".

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<87772f53-7b94-4ac8-b1ca-48cb3e173e60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98792&group=sci.electronics.design#98792

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:06 UTC

On Saturday, 11 June 2022 at 00:43:26 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:09:26 +0100, a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Hello. You triggered my detector.

> >> Just smoke weed, it's well known to kill cancer.
> >>
> >> And there's this: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/cancer-killing-virus-injected-into-human-for-the-first-time-in-new-clinical-trial
> > I visit
> > Reject All Cookies
> > websites only
> WTF are you on about? Just install an ignore the stupid EU banner program.
> > BTW
> > Modified virus cannot kill cancer cells since to kill cancer cells, virus must infect the whole body, killing it first.
> I don't think you understand "modified".
It's easy.
To make a specific virus to perform a specific task, known virus, like coronavirus, must be modified (RNA code)
to be fit to meet your challenge.

There are thousands of different coronaviruses and some may work for you but they enter your body
through the respiratory system and into the lungs, so you get your lungs first infected before any such virus can target cancered cells in your body.

So the risks are therefore not worth the benefits, which are not certain.

For this reason my friend experimented with bacteria , which can be easily injected into cancered tissue and wamed up in alternating/switching magnetic to coagulate and kill the cancered cells (being cut off from the bloodstream)

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<op.1nkm6yz8mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98817&group=sci.electronics.design#98817

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:50:48 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:50 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:06:35 +0100, a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 11 June 2022 at 00:43:26 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > I visit
>> > Reject All Cookies
>> > websites only
>> WTF are you on about? Just install an ignore the stupid EU banner program.
>> > BTW
>> > Modified virus cannot kill cancer cells since to kill cancer cells, virus must infect the whole body, killing it first.
>> I don't think you understand "modified".
> It's easy.
> To make a specific virus to perform a specific task, known virus, like coronavirus, must be modified (RNA code)
> to be fit to meet your challenge.
>
> There are thousands of different coronaviruses and some may work for you but they enter your body
> through the respiratory system and into the lungs, so you get your lungs first infected before any such virus can target cancered cells in your body.
>
> So the risks are therefore not worth the benefits, which are not certain.
>
> For this reason my friend experimented with bacteria , which can be easily injected into cancered tissue and wamed up in alternating/switching magnetic to coagulate and kill the cancered cells (being cut off from the bloodstream)

Can you not have an altered virus which only tries to attack cancerous cells? It would ignore healthy tissue. I assume this is what they've done as it has been successful in animal tests.

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<bea41eda-bbc8-48f4-b2a4-bc836d310658n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98949&group=sci.electronics.design#98949

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 17:40 UTC

On Saturday, 11 June 2022 at 01:50:59 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:06:35 +0100, a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> WTF are you on about? Just install an ignore the stupid EU banner program.
> >> I don't think you understand "modified".
> > It's easy.
> > To make a specific virus to perform a specific task, known virus, like coronavirus, must be modified (RNA code)
> > to be fit to meet your challenge.
> >
> > There are thousands of different coronaviruses and some may work for you but they enter your body
> > through the respiratory system and into the lungs, so you get your lungs first infected before any such virus can target cancered cells in your body.
> >
> > So the risks are therefore not worth the benefits, which are not certain.
> >
> > For this reason my friend experimented with bacteria , which can be easily injected into cancered tissue and wamed up in alternating/switching magnetic to coagulate and kill the cancered cells (being cut off from the bloodstream)
> Can you not have an altered virus which only tries to attack cancerous cells? It would ignore healthy tissue. I assume this is what they've done as it has been successful in animal tests.
Ideas are great but life is for real.
I am not aware of any success story in cancer treatment field for the last 100 years.

And I am not alone

Deborah James describes anger and fear over dying of bowel cancer
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/04/...

04.06.2022 · Deborah James has said she is angry at the fact she is terminally ill, and scared of dying. The campaigner, 40, who was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016 and has documented her experiences since...

If there is no hope for Deborah, youg, bowel cancer diagnosed campaigner,
so success tests
are just pure fake stories to get more money for more tests .

What we need is binary success: Yes Yes Yes
and what is offered is low science , fuzzy logic success

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<op.1nmhb2jjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98984&group=sci.electronics.design#98984

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
<bea41eda-bbc8-48f4-b2a4-bc836d310658n@googlegroups.com>
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 00:39:28 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 23:39 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 18:40:34 +0100, a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 11 June 2022 at 01:50:59 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > It's easy.
>> > To make a specific virus to perform a specific task, known virus, like coronavirus, must be modified (RNA code)
>> > to be fit to meet your challenge.
>> >
>> > There are thousands of different coronaviruses and some may work for you but they enter your body
>> > through the respiratory system and into the lungs, so you get your lungs first infected before any such virus can target cancered cells in your body.
>> >
>> > So the risks are therefore not worth the benefits, which are not certain.
>> >
>> > For this reason my friend experimented with bacteria , which can be easily injected into cancered tissue and wamed up in alternating/switching magnetic to coagulate and kill the cancered cells (being cut off from the bloodstream)
>> Can you not have an altered virus which only tries to attack cancerous cells? It would ignore healthy tissue. I assume this is what they've done as it has been successful in animal tests.
> Ideas are great but life is for real.
> I am not aware of any success story in cancer treatment field for the last 100 years.

I gave you the link. Read it.

> And I am not alone
>
> Deborah James describes anger and fear over dying of bowel cancer
> https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/04/...
>
> 04.06.2022 · Deborah James has said she is angry at the fact she is terminally ill, and scared of dying. The campaigner, 40, who was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016 and has documented her experiences since...
>
> If there is no hope for Deborah, youg, bowel cancer diagnosed campaigner,
> so success tests
> are just pure fake stories to get more money for more tests .
>
> What we need is binary success: Yes Yes Yes
> and what is offered is low science , fuzzy logic success

Join in, I have 14 graphics cards, 9 CPUs, and 2 smartphones doing this sorta stuff:
https://foldingathome.org
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/

Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<1b368980-6ec8-40f5-b253-d5f355686a6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99056&group=sci.electronics.design#99056

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 09:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 16:50 UTC

On Sunday, 12 June 2022 at 01:39:39 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 18:40:34 +0100, a a <mant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Can you not have an altered virus which only tries to attack cancerous cells? It would ignore healthy tissue. I assume this is what they've done as it has been successful in animal tests.
> > Ideas are great but life is for real.
> > I am not aware of any success story in cancer treatment field for the last 100 years.
> I gave you the link. Read it.
> > And I am not alone
> >
> > Deborah James describes anger and fear over dying of bowel cancer
> > https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/04/...
> >
> > 04.06.2022 · Deborah James has said she is angry at the fact she is terminally ill, and scared of dying. The campaigner, 40, who was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016 and has documented her experiences since...
> >
> > If there is no hope for Deborah, youg, bowel cancer diagnosed campaigner,
> > so success tests
> > are just pure fake stories to get more money for more tests .
> >
> > What we need is binary success: Yes Yes Yes
> > and what is offered is low science , fuzzy logic success
> Join in, I have 14 graphics cards, 9 CPUs, and 2 smartphones doing this sorta stuff:
> https://foldingathome.org
> https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
berkeley is no more berkeley

never join fake projects

Cancer is welcome by members of the Club of Roma, as a means to control population growth,
so what is offered us is chemical, cancerogenic food, to kill us
earlier or later.

There is no official or public interest to kill the cancer finally.

Exactly the case with @covid19, which destroyed millions to limit the population growth.

Contact Robert Kennedy , Jr to learn more about
VAERS

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said the COVID-19 vaccine is the 'deadliest ...
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert...

VAERS Is Unreliable
Covid-19 Vaccines Compare with Other Vaccines
Our Ruling

Kennedy claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine is the deadliest vaccine ever made according to deaths reported in VAERS. VAERS is an unreliable source, and the agencies that run it say its reports cannot be used on their own to establish whether a vaccine caused any adverse event. Health officials and experts said that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and...

Search Results
From the 6/3/2022 release of VAERS data:
Found 28,714 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
Government Disclaimer on use of this data

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=2872&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes

Case Details
This is page 2872 out of 2,872
Result pages: prev 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872

VAERS ID: 2307493 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Female
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 2022-03-24
Onset: 2022-04-03
Days after vaccination: 10
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-06-03
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / 3 - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Concomitant disease progression, Fatigue, Pulmonary embolism, Respiratory failure
SMQs:, Anaphylactic reaction (broad), Shock-associated circulatory or cardiac conditions (excl torsade de pointes) (broad), Torsade de pointes, shock-associated conditions (broad), Hypovolaemic shock conditions (broad), Toxic-septic shock conditions (broad), Anaphylactic/anaphylactoid shock conditions (broad), Hypoglycaemic and neurogenic shock conditions (broad), Embolic and thrombotic events, venous (narrow), Acute central respiratory depression (narrow), Guillain-Barre syndrome (broad), Hypersensitivity (broad), Respiratory failure (narrow), Hypokalaemia (broad)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Destroying cancer bridges through oscillation

<op.1noj7714mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99127&group=sci.electronics.design#99127

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 03:37:09 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:37 UTC

On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 17:50:16 +0100, a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 12 June 2022 at 01:39:39 UTC+2, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > Ideas are great but life is for real.
>> > I am not aware of any success story in cancer treatment field for the last 100 years.
>> I gave you the link. Read it.
>> > And I am not alone
>> >
>> > Deborah James describes anger and fear over dying of bowel cancer
>> > https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jun/04/...
>> >
>> > 04.06.2022 · Deborah James has said she is angry at the fact she is terminally ill, and scared of dying. The campaigner, 40, who was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016 and has documented her experiences since....
>> >
>> > If there is no hope for Deborah, youg, bowel cancer diagnosed campaigner,
>> > so success tests
>> > are just pure fake stories to get more money for more tests .
>> >
>> > What we need is binary success: Yes Yes Yes
>> > and what is offered is low science , fuzzy logic success
>> Join in, I have 14 graphics cards, 9 CPUs, and 2 smartphones doing this sorta stuff:
>> https://foldingathome.org
>> https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
> berkeley is no more berkeley

What's that in English?

> never join fake projects

What projects are fake?

> Cancer is welcome by members of the Club of Roma, as a means to control population growth,
> so what is offered us is chemical, cancerogenic food, to kill us
> earlier or later.

Oh dear....

> There is no official or public interest to kill the cancer finally.
>
> Exactly the case with @covid19, which destroyed millions to limit the population growth.

We should have let it.

> Contact Robert Kennedy , Jr to learn more about
> VAERS
>
> Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said the COVID-19 vaccine is the 'deadliest ...
> https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert...
>
> VAERS Is Unreliable
> Covid-19 Vaccines Compare with Other Vaccines
> Our Ruling
>
> Kennedy claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine is the deadliest vaccine ever made according to deaths reported in VAERS. VAERS is an unreliable source, and the agencies that run it say its reports cannot be used on their own to establish whether a vaccine caused any adverse event. Health officials and experts said that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and...

I did not have any vaccine. I don't believe in prevention.