"The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl." -- Dave Barry

tech / sci.math / AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidityArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness,Archimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted

<a55b2d6b-171d-43d1-87fb-3f77b33db4c4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97909&group=sci.math#97909

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:00 UTC

AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 23, 2022, 6:21:43 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium

Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted the recalitrant reaction by all in physics, to not be able to even ask the question of which is the true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle. This reluctance and ignoring and running and hiding from the question is a form of a disease in science with a mechanism in the brain.

And I note the book by Kuhn of Structure of Scientific Revolutions is rather a conjecture book, but made complete once we add on the AP mechanism of a groove in the brain circuitry with no off-ramps.

In modern times we have MRI scans that can show circuits of round and round with no off-ramp, making for a crank, crackpot, ignorant in physics, unable to ask a question, a hiding and running away from the truth. We can actually see "stupidity" inside the brain.

And this is what I was going to write about in my 236th of "Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory and research.

So here I combine all of that into forming my 187th book.

Kuhn never had MRI scans to make a "mechanism" of his thesis-- paradigm shift where groups of physicists cling onto their insane stupidity rather than have the logic to see light of day. The MRI scan can show where folks like Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Ed Witten, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald on the question of which is true real electron of Atoms-- muon or 0.5MeV particle, that their MRI scan shows electrical energy in their brain that goes around and around in a circuit but never able to find a off-ramp of clear logical thinking.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 23, 2022, 8:13:25 PM (21 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
This 236th book now becomes the 187th for I figured out the proof of the Mechanism of a closed loop circuit in the brain with no off-ramp-- causing crank, crackpot, stubborn, hate-behavior, repetitive personality, Kuhn's scientist unable to reason and think logically, even the minds of criminals with no off-ramp in their brain circuitry.

The proof is medication of lithium provides off-ramps to circuits of deep grooves.

AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory & research. Sci.math and sci.physics are great venues to study this issue for we have many cases of 3 decades long cranks and crackpots and morons. Theory-- the crank,

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 15, 2022, 2:26:44 AM (8 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory & research.

Sci.math and sci.physics are great venues to study this issue for we have many cases of 3 decades long cranks and crackpots and morons.

Theory-- the crank, crackpot, and hate-monger suffer from a condition of the brain where some circuits have dominated to the exclusion of other circuits. It is like roadways, and it is expected of drivers to take the shortest route to their destination. However we can call some sick drivers who do not take the shortest route and all of these sick drivers go to a parkway road and keep driving round and round and round.

Same thing with crazy idiot cranks, hate-mongers, loons and goons, crackpots and assorted sickos (some like the label sickfucks, but let us keep the conversation to where it is feasible for TV inclusion and not edited out).

So, well, the theory is that some circuits of the human brain are overused and there is no offramp, or few offramps.

Now I would not bring up this topic if it were not able to be physically observed. The MRI brain scan can view circuits in the brain that are used.

So, well, why sci.math and sci.physics?

Because we have 3 decades or 2 decades long spammers that are crazy cranks, some crackpots and some hate monger sickos.

And if we put them under a MRI brain scan we can verify if AP's theory is true or false.

For example the ... (forgive the spelling) known as .. is a ultimate crank, complain complain complain about Cantor but too stupid is .. to ever fix the problem. So if, with the consent of .. placed under a MRI brain scan. If we notice a closed loop circuit light up immensely and notice that this loop has almost no offramps. And while under the MRI, we ask .. about Cantor and see this closed loop light up more than anything else. We have experimental proof of AP's crank theory-- a person who has a rogue closed loop circuit with no, or little offramps available.

And the nice thing about this theory if true, would allow for treatment. We can physically go into that brain and grow a "offramp" or snip the circuit and let it be abandoned and the sufferer then taking up new hobbies, seeing newer and brighter things in life rather than going around in circles inside the brain with no offramp.

And then there is .. a 3 decade spammer with his crank "i + 2i" b.s.

And then there is .. with his crank DC logic.

And then there is .. with his crank logic and his hate-mongering.

And then there is the .. hate mongering stalker.

And then there is the ....... cranks in sci.physics.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math and sci.physics.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math.

And many many more.

What AP conjectures is that if all the above individuals consent to a Pyschology Research of MRI brain scans. That all of the above will be found to have at least one overused , one incessantly used circuit with no offramps and that is used; when in a normal brain, many circuits are used, but not in the above individuals.

The location of the seat-of-insanity, by locating a circuit that is overused.

And if true, well we have instant cures and treatment. We snip that overused circuit. Causing other circuits to be used and thus making an otherwise sickfuck like .. be acting like as if he were half-normal.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 17, 2022, 10:49:11 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now, I write this book because we have an experiment available to us to pick apart the central idea-- cranks and crackpots are closed loop circuits of a crazy person for which energy is pumped into a circuit and it just spins round and round and never able to get off the "crazy insane loop". I liken it to a road roundabout that has an entrance but no offramp to be seen once inside.

So we have MRI scans of known crazies, and can we spot a short circuit loop in those crazies? Here in sci.physics and sci.math we are in no short supply of crazies and what I want to do is enlist, voluntarily enlist crazies to do a MRI scan and prove the claim correct or wrong. That a crazy has a short circuit in their brain. Crazies like ....... (please excuse the spelling, but does it even matter to say please to crazies), and numerous others.

In fact, some crazies resemble other crazies such as ........ So that if I were to switch ... insanity of halting with .... insanity of his 2i - i b.s.. whatever, that no-one sane would notice. You still end up with a masterpiece of insanity.

But what I did ponder tonight is the very words and concepts we have for insane people of Usenet. That we give them the derogatory names "crank and crackpot". Now I think most people conjure up the idea that a crank is bothersome and a nuisance but able to be salvaged for some utility in life but that a crackpot is close to being impossible to deal with.

And I must admit that going through life, I had never heard of crank or crackpot until 1993-1994 on the Usenet newsgroups. I never heard of crank or crackpot. But the moment you hear those or see those terms, takes no time to figure out their meaning, verging on insane and stuck on insane.

But I think I have a better term for both crank and crackpot. And we can well guess that crackpot goes back to Ancient Greek or Roman times with pots and a cracked pot, and kettle calling the pot black.

But the model or analogy that I wish modern day science would saddle these two terms with, because these two new terms so much better describes the condition and quantifies crank and crackpot.

Sometimes in science when you chose or find a model that fits closely to the phenomenom then you practically solve the science in large amount.

So the model and terms I like to apply to crazies is "broken skipped record" and "deep groove skipped record". I know that many of my readers never lived through the era where most songs were on vinyl discs where the phonograph had a needle point that played the music. And sometimes that needle point would skip. And sometimes the record would have a huge groove that you had to move the needle forward or backward to get music.

So a crank is a skipped record that keeps playing the same sound. A crackpot is a deep groove.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<d2397b07-f3a6-47f4-82a6-24b35831102dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98101&group=sci.math#98101

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 14:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:46 UTC

Now, there is little complaint as to whether the brain is a muscle, for indeed it is a muscle, because the way muscles work is electricity and magnetism for contract and expand. And you need a broad network.

So it is funny to me that the science of Psychology, all comes down to the study of a particular muscle of the body called the brain.

Funny because, well, why not have a science for the leg bicep muscle, or a science of the muscle in the shoulder or arm.

Or, even yet, a science of the heart for the heart is just one big muscle.

And the question soon pops into our mind-- how can we do something in our toes muscles, initiated from the brain, if electric currents have to travel from one nerve cell to another to reach the toes. Can we fob that question off by saying speed of light is involved? I do not think so.

Rather, I believe the correct answer is that the entire body is a circuit, a network circuit, and all the nerve cells are "in the know" of what is going on in the brain nerve cells. In this sense, the speed of light is appropriate.

So here I need to find three things for this theory to be established (1) what is a circuit (2) what is a deep grooved circuit (3) what are off-ramps to a circuit?

If I can locate those three things, then I have a theory for hatred, cranks, crackpots, crazies, stubborness, idiocy. A theory that says, those diseases are deep grooved circuits with few to no off-ramps. And the proof of that theory is lithium tends to make off-ramps, and thus forms a treatment of the disease. In conjunction with MRI scans that can pinpoint the deep grooved circuit that causes the disease.

And a final treatment is surgery where we cut the circuit and allow it to heal with off-ramps in regrowth.

AP, King of Science

Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<85572a73-44ba-437f-8156-968c6673322bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98104&group=sci.math#98104

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 22:12 UTC

We all know that the folds in the DNA molecule are 36degrees. With complimentary angle 180-36 = 154degrees.

So the question is, in the brain of its folds. Are the brain folds of 36 or 154 degrees?

If so, we can say that the entire brain is a folded up large scale DNA molecule. The brain as a muscle is a large scale DNA molecule replica.

AP, King of Science

Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<56e6309e-fbff-490e-a0cf-b9991b40ac3bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98125&group=sci.math#98125

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 20:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 03:04 UTC

Alright, I think I answered most of the questions with a search on current knowledge of brain anatomy.

The deep grooves I seek are called "sulci" in between "gyri".

And taking my protractor to the computer screen I indeed make out the angle between two sulci as 36 degrees.

This implies that if we take DNA molecule and stretch out as a longitudinal wave and then compact it to fit inside a skull we end up with lobes of the brain as sulci and gyri. In other words, the brains of a human is an enlarged DNA molecule. The gyri and sulci are the 36 degree twists of the DNA molecule.

And so I found my grooves, deep grooves in a circuit.

And I found my "offramps" as being a interval between two solci.

Now several websites are totally wrong when they say the brain is not a muscle, but a organ. And one needs to remind those psychologists missing of logical brains themselves that the heart is a fancy muscle that pumps. So the brain itself is a fancy muscle composed of circuits. Only the circuits of the brain are not for expansion and contraction due to electricity that makes muscles move and cause motion. No, the circuits of the brain are mostly for instruction to other circuits. In my other book where I argue the Mind of a individual is the liver and the brain is just an accessory organ to the liver mind to carry out the action of the liver mind.

So this book is coming together very nicely. And we have MRI scans and lithium as supporting the theory that diseases of grooved circuits with no off-ramps.

AP, King of Science

Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<180b38c7-4a0b-443b-bfe2-d40f81524520n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98143&group=sci.math#98143

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 04:59 UTC

Alright, I may have a problem here, having to decide which of two configurations are correct, or maybe both.

I see in some diseases the MRI scan shows white mass as a active site.

So that I can say that crank and crackpot behavior is a white mass with electricity unable to find a off-ramp. Or I can say crank and crackpot is a short circuit where.

So picture one of those gyri in between 2 sulci and the gyri short circuited and showing up as a white matter in MRI scan.

Picture this of a crank or crackpot inside the MRI machine having been asked his favorite crank or crackpot idea and watch that white matter glow tremendously as the electricity goes round and round.

When a normal person is under the MRI asked the same question as the crank, there is no white matter buildup.

So is it a shortcircuit in the Gyri, or is it that the Sulci have no off-ramps for the electricity to flow to other parts of the brain and the person behaving normal?

I am relying on the MRI scan to reveal the answers to these questions and much more.

AP

Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<dd152478-385b-452a-877b-3ced79065a2an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98154&group=sci.math#98154

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 06:33 UTC

Alright, this may well turn out to be the finest psychology book I ever write, for it has the potential of unlocking how ideas are formed and storaged in the Mind as liver and Brain as storage. I say Mind as liver because all indications point to the liver as being the antennae receptor of waves outside the body shot into the body of the liver and where the liver moves those waves into the brain to form images of ideas which the brain than storages.

And ironic that I personally have a back injury at my age of 72 lifting too much weight-- flower pots and watering buckets, the muscles strained.

In developing this theory of brain disease, has confronted me with a revelation of how Mind, Brain all work together to get ideas, to keep ideas, and diseases of the brain.

The picture that is emerging is one of all the body is a network of nerves. The brain is a muscle, the heart is a muscle. The liver is a chemical factory and antennae of light-waves. The liver not only processes food but processes light waves into ideas.

The purpose of the brain is accessory to the liver. The brain is the muscle that translates liver ideas into pictures and storages those ideas. One has to read my liver is the mind book.

How does the toe know that a bee has landed on it without looking at the toe or bee, at the speed of light? This is only possible if every muscle is connected with every other muscle in the body and the brain being only the control center of all these connections.

So in my disease search, I was looking for a deep grooved circuit with no off-ramp to explain crank, crackpot, criminal mind, stubborness, even that of scientist stupidity outlined in Kuhn's paradigm shift. Electrical circuits unable to function normally and like a skipping vinyl record with a groove, repeats the skip over and over again.

So we imagine the TV set where the tv station is in a distance away transmitting TV waves to the home set. That is like the Liver is mind and translating light waves from Atom Totality Control Central Station in the Nucleus of Atom Totality--the neutrons situated in the donut hole of proton toruses.

So once the TV station waves enter our home tv box (once the cosmic waves enter our liver) those waves are moved to where electric field is in one direction left to right lines and the magnetic field in a perpendicular direction up and down crossing the horizontal lines forming a "picture on the TV screen". Forming a picture in the mind of a person that is thinking.

So the TV set is like a Brain with electric field in one direction and perpendicular is the magnetic field forming pictures that compose thoughts and ideas.

Now the eyes in "seeing" places these horizontal electric field and vertical magnetic field into picture images that the brain has these lines storaged in the brain for both at the present time and for future recollection.

The brain is a big muscle, but unlike the leg muscle or arm muscle, the lines in those muscles are for expansion and contraction. So the horizontal can be expansion and the vertical lines contraction.

So in the evolution of life itself, there was always electric field and magnetic field, and through evolution, plants had no motion, no muscles and so they could not translate these lines into pictures in a brain. But with motion of an animal, the muscles need to translate these lines into the muscle to make the motion but also these lines into pictures of ideas to control the motion or tell what motion to take place.

If we go to a alien planet and see a box with pictures like a TV set, it is difficult to say that the box itself is a brain, certainly the product of a intelligent life brain. So a TV set is in fact the analog of a human brain.

And where as muscles in general are for motion. The brain with ideas and pictures are the motion of those lines of electric field and magnetic field.

This book, in a research of diseases of the brain is turning out to be a book that unlocks the very essence of how the brain works in making ideas, making pictures, making memory.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry

Re: Archimedes "I *still* can't find my marbles" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t4aq8e$1n71$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98161&group=sci.math#98161

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "I *still* can't find my marbles" Plutonium flunked
the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 03:10:12 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 07:10 UTC

🦑 of Math and 🐙 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Alright, I may have a problem here, having to decide which of two configurations are correct, or maybe both.
>
> I see in some diseases the MRI scan shows white mass as a active site.

You had an MRI performed on yourself to find out why you are a crank?
That's so cool! I hope they can help you.

> So picture one of those gyri in between 2 sulci and the gyri short circuited and showing up as a white matter in MRI scan.
>
> Picture this of a crank or crackpot inside the MRI machine having been asked his favorite crank or crackpot idea and watch that white matter glow tremendously as the electricity goes round and round.

Wow, I bet if they asked you about the Plutonium Atom Stupidity theory,
it would have glowed so bright white it would have blinded the
technician running the machine!

> I am relying on the MRI scan to reveal the answers to these questions and much more.

Well I do hope they can find a way to help you to become a not-crank.

How much of your brain glowed white, and which of your crackpot ideas
did they ask you about?

Dr.Panchanathan, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales "I *still* can't find my marbles" why Kibo? Because they are too dumb to even see a slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse

<c866028f-fc39-4c7b-888c-0565f0671a8en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98164&group=sci.math#98164

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 00:26:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dr.Panchanathan, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales "I *still*
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 07:26 UTC

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 2:10:17 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"math hater"

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)