Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

tech / sci.math / AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidityArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness,Archimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted

<c615f27d-29ad-47b9-ab25-9d858db9779bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97910&group=sci.math#97910

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:02 UTC

AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 23, 2022, 6:21:43 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium

Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I noted the recalitrant reaction by all in physics, to not be able to even ask the question of which is the true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle. This reluctance and ignoring and running and hiding from the question is a form of a disease in science with a mechanism in the brain.

And I note the book by Kuhn of Structure of Scientific Revolutions is rather a conjecture book, but made complete once we add on the AP mechanism of a groove in the brain circuitry with no off-ramps.

In modern times we have MRI scans that can show circuits of round and round with no off-ramp, making for a crank, crackpot, ignorant in physics, unable to ask a question, a hiding and running away from the truth. We can actually see "stupidity" inside the brain.

And this is what I was going to write about in my 236th of "Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory and research.

So here I combine all of that into forming my 187th book.

Kuhn never had MRI scans to make a "mechanism" of his thesis-- paradigm shift where groups of physicists cling onto their insane stupidity rather than have the logic to see light of day. The MRI scan can show where folks like Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Ed Witten, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald on the question of which is true real electron of Atoms-- muon or 0.5MeV particle, that their MRI scan shows electrical energy in their brain that goes around and around in a circuit but never able to find a off-ramp of clear logical thinking.

AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Apr 23, 2022, 8:13:25 PM (21 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
This 236th book now becomes the 187th for I figured out the proof of the Mechanism of a closed loop circuit in the brain with no off-ramp-- causing crank, crackpot, stubborn, hate-behavior, repetitive personality, Kuhn's scientist unable to reason and think logically, even the minds of criminals with no off-ramp in their brain circuitry.

The proof is medication of lithium provides off-ramps to circuits of deep grooves.

AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory & research. Sci.math and sci.physics are great venues to study this issue for we have many cases of 3 decades long cranks and crackpots and morons. Theory-- the crank,

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 15, 2022, 2:26:44 AM (8 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology of the Crank and Hateful Mind, theory & research.

Sci.math and sci.physics are great venues to study this issue for we have many cases of 3 decades long cranks and crackpots and morons.

Theory-- the crank, crackpot, and hate-monger suffer from a condition of the brain where some circuits have dominated to the exclusion of other circuits. It is like roadways, and it is expected of drivers to take the shortest route to their destination. However we can call some sick drivers who do not take the shortest route and all of these sick drivers go to a parkway road and keep driving round and round and round.

Same thing with crazy idiot cranks, hate-mongers, loons and goons, crackpots and assorted sickos (some like the label sickfucks, but let us keep the conversation to where it is feasible for TV inclusion and not edited out).

So, well, the theory is that some circuits of the human brain are overused and there is no offramp, or few offramps.

Now I would not bring up this topic if it were not able to be physically observed. The MRI brain scan can view circuits in the brain that are used.

So, well, why sci.math and sci.physics?

Because we have 3 decades or 2 decades long spammers that are crazy cranks, some crackpots and some hate monger sickos.

And if we put them under a MRI brain scan we can verify if AP's theory is true or false.

For example the ... (forgive the spelling) known as .. is a ultimate crank, complain complain complain about Cantor but too stupid is .. to ever fix the problem. So if, with the consent of .. placed under a MRI brain scan. If we notice a closed loop circuit light up immensely and notice that this loop has almost no offramps. And while under the MRI, we ask .. about Cantor and see this closed loop light up more than anything else. We have experimental proof of AP's crank theory-- a person who has a rogue closed loop circuit with no, or little offramps available.

And the nice thing about this theory if true, would allow for treatment. We can physically go into that brain and grow a "offramp" or snip the circuit and let it be abandoned and the sufferer then taking up new hobbies, seeing newer and brighter things in life rather than going around in circles inside the brain with no offramp.

And then there is .. a 3 decade spammer with his crank "i + 2i" b.s.

And then there is .. with his crank DC logic.

And then there is .. with his crank logic and his hate-mongering.

And then there is the .. hate mongering stalker.

And then there is the ....... cranks in sci.physics.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math and sci.physics.

And then there is the .. crank in sci.math.

And many many more.

What AP conjectures is that if all the above individuals consent to a Pyschology Research of MRI brain scans. That all of the above will be found to have at least one overused , one incessantly used circuit with no offramps and that is used; when in a normal brain, many circuits are used, but not in the above individuals.

The location of the seat-of-insanity, by locating a circuit that is overused.

And if true, well we have instant cures and treatment. We snip that overused circuit. Causing other circuits to be used and thus making an otherwise sickfuck like .. be acting like as if he were half-normal.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 17, 2022, 10:49:11 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now, I write this book because we have an experiment available to us to pick apart the central idea-- cranks and crackpots are closed loop circuits of a crazy person for which energy is pumped into a circuit and it just spins round and round and never able to get off the "crazy insane loop". I liken it to a road roundabout that has an entrance but no offramp to be seen once inside.

So we have MRI scans of known crazies, and can we spot a short circuit loop in those crazies? Here in sci.physics and sci.math we are in no short supply of crazies and what I want to do is enlist, voluntarily enlist crazies to do a MRI scan and prove the claim correct or wrong. That a crazy has a short circuit in their brain. Crazies like ....... (please excuse the spelling, but does it even matter to say please to crazies), and numerous others.

In fact, some crazies resemble other crazies such as ........ So that if I were to switch ... insanity of halting with .... insanity of his 2i - i b.s.. whatever, that no-one sane would notice. You still end up with a masterpiece of insanity.

But what I did ponder tonight is the very words and concepts we have for insane people of Usenet. That we give them the derogatory names "crank and crackpot". Now I think most people conjure up the idea that a crank is bothersome and a nuisance but able to be salvaged for some utility in life but that a crackpot is close to being impossible to deal with.

And I must admit that going through life, I had never heard of crank or crackpot until 1993-1994 on the Usenet newsgroups. I never heard of crank or crackpot. But the moment you hear those or see those terms, takes no time to figure out their meaning, verging on insane and stuck on insane.

But I think I have a better term for both crank and crackpot. And we can well guess that crackpot goes back to Ancient Greek or Roman times with pots and a cracked pot, and kettle calling the pot black.

But the model or analogy that I wish modern day science would saddle these two terms with, because these two new terms so much better describes the condition and quantifies crank and crackpot.

Sometimes in science when you chose or find a model that fits closely to the phenomenom then you practically solve the science in large amount.

So the model and terms I like to apply to crazies is "broken skipped record" and "deep groove skipped record". I know that many of my readers never lived through the era where most songs were on vinyl discs where the phonograph had a needle point that played the music. And sometimes that needle point would skip. And sometimes the record would have a huge groove that you had to move the needle forward or backward to get music.

So a crank is a skipped record that keeps playing the same sound. A crackpot is a deep groove.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness, stupidity brain mechanism revealed in MRI scans by Archimedes Plutonium Well, I just finished up on book 186th proving the muon of the real true electron of atoms. And in that book I note

<6d28e003-9611-44a7-919d-be65b351eb1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98100&group=sci.math#98100

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 14:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 187th book of Science-- crank, insanity, stubborness,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:23 UTC

Sorry for the delay. I was struck by the fact that the Brain is a muscle.

I am looking for what can be called a Circuit in electricity, then I need a deep groove in that circuit. And then I need no -- or few off-ramps of the circuit.

Of course I need to translate all these common terms into science terms of nerve cells in body.

Circuit is what?

Deep Groove Circuit is what?

Off-ramps of circuit is what?

So for a day or two, now, I have been fascinated with the awe inspiring idea that the human brain is more of a fancy muscle, than anything else.

And so, to further explore that idea, we see the folds in the Brain. And we know the folds in DNA as a longitudinal wave is a angle of 36 degrees pitch angle.

So here, I have to ask the question is the folds angle in the brain of humans is that at a 36 degree pitch, matching the pitch angle of DNA molecule?

AP, King of Science