((lambda (foo) (bar foo)) (baz))

tech / sci.math / Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

SubjectAuthor
* Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|  `* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|   `* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
|    +- UCLA Dr. Tao flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test. WhyArchimedes Plutonium
|    +* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aRuss Diaz
|    |`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
|    | `* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aWillian Josey
|    |  `- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMostowski Collapse
|    +- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aRuss Diaz
|    +- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aRuss Diaz
|    `- kibo Parry M calling Terence Tao names "barking fuckdog" flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium
  +* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
  |`- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
  `- Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search listArchimedes Plutonium

Pages:12
Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<ed1239ac-5815-4af8-862c-33becd58879en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96637&group=sci.math#96637

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:53 UTC

2-Analbuttfuckmanure Dr.Panchanathan,Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, General Paul Nakasone SAYS 30 year stalker Kibo Parry M
On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 12:32:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> Miles P. Blencowe, Robert R. Caldwell, Brian Charles Chabover, Richard Denton, Robert A. Fesen, Marcelo Gleiser, Ryan Hickox, Mary K. Hudson, James William LaBelle, Kristina Anne Lynch, Robyn Millan, Hans Mueller, Elisabeth Newton, Roberto Onofrio, Alex Rimberg, Barrett N. Rogers, John R. Thorstensen, Lorenza Viola, Martin N. Wybourne, Joseph D. Harris, Walter E. Lawrence, David C. Montgomery, Gary Alan Wegner
>

> Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > >
> > >http://www.netscum.net/fieldsm0.html
> > What the hell is this? As if it's not bad enough that we have a fake
> > Mao Zhedong here, now we have a fake kibo too?
> > Is there a fake xibo and a ~ibo to round out the trinity?
> > --scott
> > --
> > "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
>
> > Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!
> >

> > Some preliminaries:
> >
> > Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> > in the proof:
> >
> > ^ x
> > |
> > -+- <= x=h
> > .' | `.
> > . | .
> > | | |
> > ' | '
> > `. | .'
> > y <----------+ <= x=0
> >
> > Cone (side view):
> > .
> > /|\
> > / | \
> > /b | \
> > /---+---' <= x = h
> > / |' \
> > / ' | \
> > / ' | \
> > x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> > / a | \
> >
> > Proof:
> >
> > r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
> >
> > y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
> >
> > Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
> >
> > qed

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 12:32:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<65d64648-8ac8-4d0c-8be1-a24a5e22816en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96641&group=sci.math#96641

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:08 UTC

These 2 hits below are in the back of Terence Tao google search and you have to type in "terence tao plutonium" for the to come up. What is needed is one of the two hits below showing up on the first page of a google search for "terence tao"
About 306,000 results (0.35 seconds)
Search Results

2Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testhttps://groups.google.com › sci.math › ugRuJkIyZbE
Jun 9, 2018 — Juni 2018 22:24:33 UTC+2 schrieb Archimedes Plutonium: ... But Terence Tao stupidity in mathematics does not stop with Calculus, for, ...

Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google ...https://groups.google.com › sci.math
Results 1 - 16 of 46 — Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead ... #1-1, 148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, ...

Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<f8719283-30ac-44f5-a19f-feb94ea21b81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97918&group=sci.math#97918

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:48:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:48 UTC

Xi's China invades Outer Manchuria, Amur & Ussuri Rivers to regain land taken by Russia, while Putin invades Ukraine// Science Council Rules Earth

Wikipedia--
Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860,the Sino-Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km^2) and access to the Sea of Japan.

Is Xi the greater fool to Putin once again in 2022?

Or will Xi invade Outer Manchuria and reclaim its lost land.

I mean, well Taiwan is only 36,000 km^2 while Outer Manchuria is 1 million km^2.

Unless I am mistaken, is not Outer Manchuria rich rich rich in Geothermal Energy lying near the surface of Earth? I think China has only 1 geothermal plant in operation near Tibet. But Outer Manchuria is a colossal geothermal unless I am not remembering correctly.

So, Xi, what is holding you back? While Putin is insanely invading Ukraine, here is your chance to take back stolen land from Russia.

AP

Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<a459a5da-8329-48c6-81a1-c6e06a357685n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98304&group=sci.math#98304

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:15:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:15 UTC

Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,Bement NSF looking for lost marbles Tao,Wiles,Hales,Stillwell, Strang,Baez,Ribet, Pipher, Churney. Why Kibo Parry M 30 year hate stalker? Do you actually think they will admit slant cut of cone is a Oval never ellipse?

Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marbles of Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, with their 30 year nonstop hate stalk of Kibo

Kibo Parry--NSA,NSF hate stalkers looking for Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, lost marbles On Thursday, April 28, 2022 Kibo Parry M,General Nakasone,NSF France Anne Cordova,Subra Suresh,Arden Lee Bement Jr.,Rita R. Colwell,Neal Francis Lane,John Howard Gibbons wrote: "I*still* can't find my marbles".
Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997, where was General Nakasone?
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo, 30 year nonstop stalker, even if you do find Rensselaer Polytech marbles, do you honestly think they will admit the truth-- Oval is slant cut in single cone, not the ellipse, or give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.
Dr. Panchanathan NSF, General Nakasone, Kibo Parry M on math failures Philip J. Hanlon, Thomas Hales. Why Kibo, because he is too dumb in math to do a geometry proof of Fundamental theorem of Calculus. Or is it because he is still deluded with a slant cut in single cone as ellipse when it is in truth a Oval, see AP proof below.

Kibo, why is Dr. Hanlon so dumb in math that he cannot even add 1 and 1, for a single cone has 1 axis of symmetry, oval 1 axis of symmetry yet ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, yet the fools Hanlon, Hales, Wiles, Tao still teach ellipse is a conic section when it the Oval at slant cut.

The 30 year payed for attack stalker Kibo Parry M.
On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 1:59:04 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"I *still* can't find my marbles" "math hater"
> 77)

Kibo Parry M on Donald Schwendeman and Harry Cliff-- why kibo? Because he cannot ask the simple question which is the atoms real electron -- muon or 0..5MeV particle?

> More to the point Rensselaer losing its accreditation for graduating a moron like Kibo Parry M. who still thinks 938 is 12% short of 945. Talk about failure, here Rensselaer graduates a so called engineer who cannot even do proper percentage problems.
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 2:15:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "math hater"
> > fails at math and science:
> >Village Idiot"
> > fails at math and science:
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Apr 25, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 24, 2017, 6:00:53 AM

Re: 4-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by Blake Studdard Jul 12, 2021, 10:51 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: 30) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 28JUN2021. Preface: I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held
by Michael Moroney Jul 3, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Jan Burse is Joel Mesot a failure of math because he cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus or because he cannot even comprehend the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse? Stands to reason if Joel is too dumb in conic sections he would fail doing a proof of calculus.

> Jan Burse laughs at Joel Mesot, too dumb to ask even the simple question of physics-- which is the Atom's true electron, the 0.5MeV particle or the muon, which AP says the muon is stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law producing more Dirac magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV.
> >
> Jan Burse Swiss failure with his ellipse a conic section when it is a Oval at the slant cut, but Jan farted his way through ETH.
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 8:52:23 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > Ha Ha, dream on with your Nazi mathematics and cleansing.
> >brain farto, Putler of sci.math and sci.physics.
> > Not a single line of math in 30 years.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<5d078e61-bafb-4fc3-b4dd-d24d4cc381fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98543&group=sci.math#98543

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 May 2022 04:08 UTC

Dan Christensen on Terence Tao, Dan is this the Dr. Tao of UCLA the overinflated imp of math who says a slant cut in cone is a ellipse, the buffoon not knowing a cone has one axis of symmetry yet ellipse has two axes of symmetry. I guess the imp Tao never heard of the Oval.

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 10:52:27 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of tao's fake math and science
>

> When will you learn, itchy gitchy goo Terry ???
>
> Tao and UCLA is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives..
>
> In Tao's OWN WORDS here:
>
> “Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
> --June 29, 2020
>
> “The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
> --June 3, 2015
>
> “0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
> --June 9, 2015
>
> “0/0 must be equal to 1.”
> -- June 9, 2015
>
> “0 is an infinite irrational number.”
> --June 28, 2015
>
> “No negative numbers exist.”
> --December 22, 2018
>
> “Rationals are not numbers.”
> --May 18, 2019
>
> According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
> --December 11, 2019
>
> Which could explain...
>
> “The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
> --May 31, 2019
>
> AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:
>
> “New Logic
> AND
> T & T = T
> T & F = T
> F & T = T
> F & F = F”
> --November 9, 2019
>
> UCLA and Tao seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:
>
> "Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
> --November 9, 2017
>

> And if that wasn't weird enough...

AP> please don't stop Dan the Man the cornholer of UWO

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: Bill Blair, David Vigneault please help us put Dan Christensen into a Canadian Asylum or psychiatric treatment where he belongs
By Donald Trump Mar 30, 2020, 11:30:25 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<5c978ebd-df0a-4484-b55c-321518074122n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98594&group=sci.math#98594

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 14:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 May 2022 21:25 UTC

Is Dr. Tao the most ignorant mathematician today with his ellipse a conic when cone has 1 axis of symmetry yet ellipse 2 axes of symmetry
DC Proof is the biggest teaching mistake
Mostowski Collapse wrote: > I recently saw somebody using FOMO on Twitter. > Now I have FOMO
4:17 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …
Mostowski Collapse
Function Spaces of Empty Functions
I recently saw somebody using FOMO on Twitter. Now I have FOMO that I cannot use FOMO. But I did it
4:15 PM

WM's profile photo
WM
, …
horand....@gmail.com
Cantor's notion of countability is trash.
On Sunday, 1 May 2022 at 17:18:13 UTC-3, WM wrote: [...] > ∀n ∈ ℕ_P: |ℕ \ {1, 2, 3, ..., n}| = ℵo
4:01 PM

Joel Mesot, ETH Zurich needs a Counterpoint on 1st page of Google Search hits saying that Joel is too dumb in physics to even ask the question-- which is the atom's true electron- muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton doing Faraday law or 0.5MeV particle
3:57 PM

Canadian Arthur B.McDonald needs 1st page counterpoint on his Google Search hits, for Arthur is too stupid in physics to ask the question-- which is Atom's true electron- muon or 0.5MeV particle
3:48 PM

William's profile photo
William
, …
WM
3

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<1b902041-bb3e-43b9-b248-fe07d150c8bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98606&group=sci.math#98606

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Mon, 2 May 2022 00:22 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 5:25:43 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium (AP) wrote:
> Is Dr. Tao the most ...

When will you learn, Archie Poo???

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

[...]

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<4f60bfff-b36c-4d0b-9b70-012cb3dd4a33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98748&group=sci.math#98748

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 00:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Tue, 3 May 2022 07:56 UTC

STUDENTS Beware: Dan Christensen doesn't understand
this simple mathematical fact:

This here:
ALL(a):[a e X => fun(a) e Y]
And this here:
fun : X -> Y

Are not logically equivalent.
Counter Example:

fun : R -> R, fun(x) = abs(x)

It satisfy:
ALL(a):[x e R+ => fun(x) e R+]
It does not satisfy:
fun : R+ -> R+

Dan Christensen schrieb am Montag, 2. Mai 2022 um 02:22:15 UTC+2:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Re: Terence Tao needs a 1st page COUNTERPOINT on Google Search list instead of his million hits of sugar coated propaganda. Is Google trying to imitate the Russian state in math and science???

<894e20f6-9c55-43e5-9e0c-b0595f0f3fcbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99074&group=sci.math#99074

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 13:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 May 2022 20:29 UTC

Dr. Tao cannot even add 1 + 1 for a ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, cone only 1. Is Dr. Tao the most ignorant mathematician today with his ellipse a conic when cone has 1 axis of symmetry yet ellipse 2 axes of symmetry.

Does Tao read the spam in sci.physics to make him this stupid in math, rather than read "what is symmetry"?

Glashow, instead of asking which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle reads the daily spam by drag net spammers

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
, …
Suspicious
Micro chip implant of any type all leads to Remote Neural Monitoring!!
In article <C3UcK.6$Acq9.1@fx13.iad> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@
3:05 PM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
Michael Moroney
Question for Sylvia Else
On 5/5/2022 9:04 AM, James McGinn wrote: > On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 9:11:31 AM UTC-8, claudi
2:22 PM

Garry Denke's profile photo
Garry Denke
Daniel the prophet and Son of man Ezekiel chose Stonehenge for the Third Temple because the Alamo was not built yet. John the baptist and Son of man Jesus moved Helestone over the Tabernacle Mishkan to protect it from Rome's armies.
1:11 PM

solvingt...@gmail.com's profile photo
solvingt...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
Moroney on Evaporative Cooling
On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 11:46:10 AM UTC-7, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote: > On Wednesday, July
11:27 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn
Stop doing that
On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 4:04:24 PM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote: > On Wednesday,
11:26 AM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
Are they not black and white for you too?
On Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 3:29:28 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Sunday, February 6, 2022
11:26 AM

_'s profile photo
i take back what i said previosu frgive me im sik i cry
i take back what i said previosu frgive me im sik i cry
10:11 AM

_'s profile photo
in 1999 she wanted me to give her back the crown(my crown) taht she had before 1998 when she was queen and carried my crown>>in 1998 i took her crown off>>what she wanted was me to give her my crown back so she could be queen and treat me like shit>>all just like it was before 1998>>she queen and me bleeding for her
10:11 AM

_'s profile photo
i take bac what i said previous forgive m e imsick i cry
i take bac what i said previous forgive me imsick i cry
10:06 AM

_'s profile photo
in 1999 me flying over her was to tell her( the local queen )all that she missed that i could give her before she traded me for someone else her bf>>all that she lost, that i could give her the world if she hadnt screwed me with someone else>>
10:00 AM

_'s profile photo
i take bback what i said previous forgive me im sick i cry
i take bback what i said previous forgive me im sick i cry
9:35 AM

_'s profile photo
in 1999 i was american rockstarss bitch gay fag gimp and i was friends with them thinking they liked me and they were all eating me and devouring and i still smiled at them>>my diplomacy failed>>i just want them to go to hell and leave me alone>>im sick of america>>america never agains tehy arent humans and they dont wanted peace they wanted me to fry and bleed for the fat cows etertainment industry>>deceivers and con artist the americans are schizzophrenizers
9:35 AM

_'s profile photo
_ ,
Kristjan Robam
i take back what i said previous forgive me i m sick i cry
i take back what i said previous forgive me im sick i cry
9:25 AM

_'s profile photo
she bled for them and they bled for her and someone had to pay>>me>>robbers monsters mind and soul thieves >>animals they used hard artillery and cannons to shoot me aka a cup of coffee>>they ddint ask me for nothing>>they used buldozers to kill a smal litlle earthworm
9:25 AM

_'s profile photo
i take back what i said previosu forgive me im sick icry
i take back what i said previosu forgive me im sick icry
9:20 AM

_'s profile photo
in 1999 my ego aka the reaosn why i felt superior to them was because of their sins>>they sinned first>>they dont give a shit about sins they arent christian>>americans are satan worshippers vampires all think is with thier stomachs>>like vampires>>anything that moves they shoot>>animals>>they think that suporting and being friends with israel it cleans their sins but they dont they are just as animals as everyone else
9:20 AM

_'s profile photo
in 1999 the americans wanted me to be public figure so they could laugh in my face and burn me more>>the star was the queen>>they said iwas star causei was their food>>those machines are stillp playing my songs and shit on me to makeme sick and insane>>im not my real me>>im the prosuct of their brain wash>>they prodiced and made me sub human while they were profiting millions on selling me out>>they hated me so i hate them>>they treated me like shit they arent humans they are american savages and burglars soul thieces and schizzophrenizers animals chimps primates who think their force can beat the truth and the true justice that isnt street justice where they are the judges, they are all criminals and should be in jail or psychiatirc hospitals bleeding for me
9:15 AM

_'s profile photo
i take bakc hwat i said previous forgive me im sick i cry
i take bakc hwat i said previous forgive me im sick i cry
9:15 AM

_'s profile photo
americans are monsters of the world they told me nothing so they could exploit me better sell me out and burn me>>dictators i n1999 they were Putins and i was zelensky>>they didnt want diplomacy tey wanted sacrifice to show everyone that america was great and me ukrain was shit they even made a horror movie called hugh krayn
9:00 AM

_'s profile photo
the stars in 1999 they said i was a king but they never said that king is a clown a meat puppet>>for canibals and vampires to drink my blood and eat my meat>> they tricked me fooled me
8:15 AM

_'s profile photo
i take back waht i said previosu forgive m eim sick i cry
i take back waht i said previosu forgive m eim sick i cry
8:05 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …