From: luci...@is.dead (Lucifer is Dead)
Newsgroups: sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 06:32:36 -0500
 by: Lucifer is Dead - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 11:32 UTC

Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived
https://youtu.be/9xinU9_0ZRo

How do does the devil get the people to believe his lies? He hires
public relations teams. He hires front men. He hires scientists. He
hires astrophysicists. He pays them to preach propaganda.

We all know it is easy to buy a politician. We all know that politicians
preach the propaganda that favors their financial backers.

How much easier is it to buy a scientist or a theologian?

Re: Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived

<tukt82$34kjr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9791&group=sci.astro.amateur#9791

From: til...@soil.org.9 (Georg Tillerman)
Newsgroups: sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 12:05:22 -0400
 by: Georg Tillerman - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:05 UTC

--
Psalm 50:12

“If I were hungry,
I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine,
and all its fullness.
--

Re: Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived

<tuku31$1dk3$1@news.cyber23.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=9792&group=sci.astro.amateur#9792

From: anonym...@anonymous.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 11:19:51 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:19 UTC

On 3/12/23 06:32, Lucifer is Dead wrote:
> Having the Eyes to See the Whole World Deceived
> https://youtu.be/9xinU9_0ZRo
>
> How do does the devil get the people to believe his lies? He hires
> public relations teams. He hires front men. He hires scientists. He
> hires astrophysicists. He pays them to preach propaganda.
>
> We all know it is easy to buy a politician. We all know that politicians
> preach the propaganda that favors their financial backers.
>
> How much easier is it to buy a scientist or a theologian?

How much easier is it to buy a handful of Usenet agitprop trolls?