"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all." -- Nathaniel Branden

tech / sci.math / ==PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science. Preface: A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall

SubjectAuthor
* ==PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics//Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endlessMichael Moroney
 +- Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marblesArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales can't find their marblesArchimedes Plutonium

1
==PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science. Preface: A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall

<bd16c059-64a1-45b7-9b98-172950686735n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98289&group=sci.math#98289

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ==PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:15 UTC

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 137 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

When I started writing science books and publishing them in 2019, the mistakes of Old Physics kept piling up and piling up that I needed a reference book listing of just the mistakes alone. It started out as about 20 major mistakes but quickly grew to be 50 or more. The number of mistakes at the moment, listed, is 137, but these are only the major mistakes. If I were to count all mistakes I ran across would easily reach a 1,000 or more.

In fact the concept of Old Physics, a pejorative name is defined on one of those large mistakes. The mistake of thinking and using the idea that the real true electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle that JJ Thomson discovered in 1897 and has since been thought of as the electron of atoms. However that is a huge mistake for the real true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings doing the Faraday law. And the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.

So, I defined Old Physics as physics that uses or believes the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle. For when you use and believe in that idea, all of your physics ends up being trash science, error filled science. So I call it Old Physics.

I did not define Old Physics as believing in Big Bang instead of the true theory of Atom Totality, although I could have. But instead defined Old Physics whenever one uses the 0.5MeV particle as the electron of atoms.

As the years rolled by after 2019, the list of mistakes grew to be 137 mistakes and I need to publish it for its value in urging students to be careful of wasting time in their life on phony science. And knowing full well there are going to be clashes between students and professors, where the student is going to be angry that the professor is entrenched in error and the student wanting the truth and change. So in effect this book is a catalyst for change as it causes both students and teachers to question what they teach or learn in school.

Details of most of these 137 entries found in several already published books of mine, such as these, and many others; and see the Appendix for a large listing.

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

2) List of 137 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Physics.

1) The 4 Proofs of Atom Totality theory is the true theory of physics.

a) The logic proof, that all Matter is made up of atoms is not a general universal law of physics unless the Universe itself is a Atom. So all Matter is made up of atoms, including the Universe itself is a single big atom, makes the Atomic theory of Physics a universal law.

b) The observation of Solid Body Rotation in galaxies and even in the Solar System of the rings of Saturn, means that gravity is a form of electricity and magnetism and that further means, since electricity and magnetism is a atomic feature, that we are inside a atom.

c) The observation of the first Cosmic Ring of Galaxies by Caltech's Jarrett mapping of the galaxies means that this ring is either one ring of 8 of the Cosmic Proton for protons have 8 rings, or is the Cosmic Muon ring.

d) The music octave does not come from a vacuum, but comes from the fact that a proton, every proton, even the Cosmic Protons, have 8 rings composed of 8 times the muon ring at 105MeV is 840MeV. Because all protons are like Music chambers with their 8 rings that the pitch and frequency throughout the cosmos is set at this number 8. You travel anywhere in the cosmos, and the music is the same because the protons are all the same, whether a atomic proton with 8 rings or a cosmic proton of 8 rings.

By the way the Atom Totality is 231Pu. A single plutonium atom with 231 particles, 94 protons and 137 neutrons.

The 4 disproofs of the Big Bang theory follow as counter arguments to the 4 proofs of Atom Totality.

a') Counter logical-- the Big Bang started with no physics, no universal laws, no atoms, no chemistry. In one nauseating book "The First Three Minutes" the Big Bang is described as waiting for days and hours and years before we have science of physics arrive. So to people who accept the Big Bang, they do not even have science in their creation belief.

b') Counter the solid body rotation implies electricity and magnetism dominates gravity, thus these ignorant fools of science invent dark matter and dark energy for their Big Bang nonsense. So foolish are they, they believe in Big Bang, black holes, neutron stars and a myriad other hallucinatory objects.

c') Counter to what Caltech Jarrett's mapping of a cosmic ring, the Big Bang can never be true from a explosion as forming a cosmic ring. So once another cosmic ring is discovered, for remember a Cosmic Proton has 8 rings and the Cosmic Muon is another ring, so we can possibly find 9 rings in all. But just one cosmic ring is the death knell of the Big Bang theory.

d') Counter to the octave of music of its mathematical pitch and frequency, in a Big Bang is a amorphous explosion with no structure, no internal nor external structure to a explosion. A explosion is the tearing apart of structure. And so in this Big Bang universe there is no Octave of Music throughout the cosmos, only noise.

2) The picture of electricity and how it works was only truly begun in 2020 with the cover of this book showing electricity as closed loops, hoola hoops and how these loops flow in circuits taking on the shape of those circuits at the speed of light, where the flowing entity are magnetic monopoles-dipoles and photons. Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium.

3) The thoughts and images of electrons in Old Physics and Old Chemistry were horrendously error filled. The first place I see this huge error is in Feynman Lectures on Physics, not that I want to pick on Feynman for he is one of my heroes, but rather I chose Feynman because his Lectures have been translated into almost all languages and his books widely available and known. On page 14-10 of Volume 1, Feynman... And news out of Princeton Univ. as of May 2021, where they are finding that the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole comes in pairs, even though the Princeton researchers are too stupid yet to know that the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron.

4) Old Physics never had a Primal axiom of Physics-- All is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Old Physics wasted too much time on General Relativity (a fake theory) in the 20th century and too little time on electricity and magnetism.

5) New Physics starts with electricity and magnetism. Old Physics always started with idealizations such as linear momentum, and a force of gravity that had no relation to electricity and magnetism. Idealization physics is more imagination than about the truth of the world.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t4ed3b$qov$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98299&group=sci.math#98299

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasting everyone's time with his mindless, endless
spam" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:50:10 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:50 UTC

🦐 of Math and 🐟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor
> by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
7) Archimedes Plutonium
137) Archimedes Plutonium

Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marbles of Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, with their 30 year nonstop hate stalk of Kibo Kibo Parry--NSA,NSF hate stalkers

<9f4216b8-6cd6-4969-ab74-d383381fa502n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98303&group=sci.math#98303

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marbles
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:09 UTC

Panchanathan,Cordova,Suresh,NSF,Nakasone NSA looking for lost marbles of Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, with their 30 year nonstop hate stalk of Kibo

Kibo Parry--NSA,NSF hate stalkers looking for Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, lost marbles On Thursday, April 28, 2022 Kibo Parry M,General Nakasone,NSF France Anne Cordova,Subra Suresh,Arden Lee Bement Jr.,Rita R. Colwell,Neal Francis Lane,John Howard Gibbons wrote: "I*still* can't find my marbles".
Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997, where was General Nakasone?
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo, 30 year nonstop stalker, even if you do find Rensselaer Polytech marbles, do you honestly think they will admit the truth-- Oval is slant cut in single cone, not the ellipse, or give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.
Dr. Panchanathan NSF, General Nakasone, Kibo Parry M on math failures Philip J. Hanlon, Thomas Hales. Why Kibo, because he is too dumb in math to do a geometry proof of Fundamental theorem of Calculus. Or is it because he is still deluded with a slant cut in single cone as ellipse when it is in truth a Oval, see AP proof below.

Kibo, why is Dr. Hanlon so dumb in math that he cannot even add 1 and 1, for a single cone has 1 axis of symmetry, oval 1 axis of symmetry yet ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, yet the fools Hanlon, Hales, Wiles, Tao still teach ellipse is a conic section when it the Oval at slant cut.

The 30 year payed for attack stalker Kibo Parry M.
On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 1:59:04 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"I *still* can't find my marbles" "math hater"
> 77)

Kibo Parry M on Donald Schwendeman and Harry Cliff-- why kibo? Because he cannot ask the simple question which is the atoms real electron -- muon or 0..5MeV particle?

> More to the point Rensselaer losing its accreditation for graduating a moron like Kibo Parry M. who still thinks 938 is 12% short of 945. Talk about failure, here Rensselaer graduates a so called engineer who cannot even do proper percentage problems.
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 2:15:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "math hater"
> > fails at math and science:
> >Village Idiot"
> > fails at math and science:
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Apr 25, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Re: a second forgery post by Jan Burse-- time to pull the plug on him
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 24, 2017, 6:00:53 AM

Re: 4-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by Blake Studdard Jul 12, 2021, 10:51 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: 30) AP's 174th book// Mathopedia-- Listing of 70 fakes and mistakes of Old Math. Last revision was 28JUN2021. Preface: I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held
by Michael Moroney Jul 3, 2021, 12:55:10 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Jan Burse is Joel Mesot a failure of math because he cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus or because he cannot even comprehend the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse? Stands to reason if Joel is too dumb in conic sections he would fail doing a proof of calculus.

> Jan Burse laughs at Joel Mesot, too dumb to ask even the simple question of physics-- which is the Atom's true electron, the 0.5MeV particle or the muon, which AP says the muon is stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law producing more Dirac magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV.
> >
> Jan Burse Swiss failure with his ellipse a conic section when it is a Oval at the slant cut, but Jan farted his way through ETH.
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 8:52:23 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > Ha Ha, dream on with your Nazi mathematics and cleansing.
> >brain farto, Putler of sci.math and sci.physics.
> > Not a single line of math in 30 years.

Click here to read the complete article
Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales can't find their marbles Rensselaer Polytech Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw,

<84f27dae-7ac7-4ec8-84ce-d56164498e4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98316&group=sci.math#98316

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales can't find their marbles
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:05 UTC

Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales can't find their marbles Rensselaer Polytech Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw,
On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:50:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs,Roger Penrose can't find their marbles Rensselaer Polytech Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt so says Kibo Parry M.

Why James Kibo Parry M? Is it because one of 4 reasons or all four combined that they lost their marbles?
1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Kibo, did they not lose their marbles way back in 1993 when AP started posting to sci.math and sci.physics, at about the time NSF and NSA hired you Kibo to stalk nonstop, and how much do they pay you to hate-stalk, kibo? Is it $100 per post so you can afford geothermal house and all electric cars??