Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_001-_König_der_Wissenschaft_--AP--what_we_throw
_out_of_Old_Math_as_fakery//_TEACHING_TRUE_MATHEMATICS:_Volu
me_3_for_age_19-20_Sophomore_year_College,_math_textbook_ser
ies,_book_4
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:50 UTC

Stop and HALT the boiling of live lobsters and live crabs

> ////////
> |:---[.]
> |( _J
> | ^ ( _|
> / \_____)
> / _____ \
> | / \ .
> | | |
> \ /\ /\__
> | | \/---
> \ \ )________________\\ \\\
> | >_____/_____)============
> \__________/ ==============
> / \ -----------------------------// ///
> | | ~~
> \ \\
> \ |\
> \ | \
> \ | |
> | | |
> | | |
> | / |

Olcott can David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott, why cannot Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine ask the question which is the atom's real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Is it because they cannot even do logic correctly with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction?