To kick or not to kick... -- Somewhere on IRC, inspired by Shakespeare

tech / sci.math / 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

SubjectAuthor
* 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electricalArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-groovedArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-groovedArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-groovedArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-groovedbwr fml
 `- Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-groovedbwr fml

1
187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<8354b086-8167-4217-a1b5-7009f6d09cdcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98432&group=sci.math#98432

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:39 UTC

AP proudly announces his 187th published book of science. The title of this book could just as well be titled the "The Foundation of Psychology".

187th published book

Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle

Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his most important book. I say that because all of us, in the course of our lives meet someone who seems crazy, who is repetitive over a idea or thought, who is what is known as a crank or crackpot, and then the various shades of being a crackpot as being stubborn, or even people that are just simply hateful, or criminal. And when we meet or observe these people we ask ourselves, what is wrong in their brains that cause them to act like this? To act not normal and whose behavior is of no real benefit to anyone, least of all to the person who has the repetitive behavior. This book answers that question and calls it a disease or a disorder, a major disorder for it consumes the brain in ideas being frozen and stuck. Specifically it is a deep grooved electrical circuit in the brain for which there are few to no off-ramps when a normal brain does not have deep grooves and has plenty of off-ramps for every circuit.

Now there is no point in writing this book if I had no proving evidence of these various claims. And the proving evidence comes from observations of white spots in MRI scans of the brain and focusing on closed loop circuits and whether they have off-ramps. Just by observation is no proof of the claims, but when we add onto the observations the facts that lithium is a brain treatment, then we have proving evidence of the claims.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a MRI scan of brains, and showing white-areas for abnormalities for disorder or disease.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09Z7BG1M3
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 28, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 378 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 33 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<fb4b1a5f-3610-444c-9b74-9d09f4702f5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98453&group=sci.math#98453

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 05:10 UTC

This book is going to be very much ongoing in editing and revising for it so much blends into to everyday modern politics.

In fact I need to include a chapter where world leaders of major countries, those with nuclear weapons especially, must submit to MRI scans to see if the ruler-leader is fit for service, for office. To see if the person has no "white spots" especially "massive white spots" in their brains, rendering them mentally unfit to serve.

And this harkens back to my anger that we, collective society of humanity, allowed a insane person to be ruler of Russia, and threatening the entire life on Earth with extinction should he press nuclear war buttons. That the psychology community should have shouted and beckoned that Putin is unfit as far back as 2006 with the murder poisoning of Litvinenko in London using the gruesome polonium poison. Putin should have been removed, eradicated starting in 2006 and thus never having the ugly invasion of Ukraine by 2022.

Psychologists around the world need to keep an eye on political leaders and tell us of those that are insane and incapacitated mentally to lead.

And now we have the MRI scan to aid and facilitate the evaluation.

I am almost certain that Putin has a massive-white-spot in his brain with a deep grooved circuit that spins round and round with no off-ramp of rational logical thought.

MRI scans are harmless, for it is just magnetism taking a look inside the brain.

And probably in the USA elections, we have politicians revealing their tax returns. And revealing their medical check-up. We should also have in that medical check-up, include a mandatory MRI scan, revealing a recent MRI scan.. I am almost sure that Donald Trump would have failed the MRI scan, showing massive white spots. Would lithium treatment have made Donald Trump a better president from 2016 to 2020? Would lithium treatment on a regular daily basis allowed Trump to not make the anti-science statement of drink bleach to cure covid-19, probably. But now we have a much more massive problem on the hands of the entire planet Earth, the insane Putin and will he push nuclear buttons.

We know the crazy suicide bombers who take the lives of others as they take their own-- insane people-- and the question is, will Putin take the life of planet Earth as he takes his own? And so here, I can actually see the merits of a MRI scan on young people, since it is harmless, a scan for white spots and thus, susceptible and gullible for *radicalization*. For I conjecture that those who become radicalized have a large white spot in their brain. To see if their is a deep groove circuit with no offramps in the brains of young people who turn to violence, as electrical energy spins round and round in a deep groove with no off-ramp in their brains.

I do not know, maybe Alzheimers disease ends as a white mass engulfs the brain with no offramps. I do know that Alzheimers causes the person to never want to eat. A total loss of appetite, and they die from starvation, daily losing weight. Is Alzheimers final manifestation that of the brain being just one deep groove circuit of electrical energy spinning round and round.

AP

Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<609c7964-5198-4887-986d-f4e1f347a335n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98454&group=sci.math#98454

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:39 UTC

Sorry, the brains of Alzheimer disease is the opposite of white spots but rather, enlarging dark spots, especially at the center of the brain, the hippocampus (the memory center). In MRI scans, Alzheimers is dark spots of dead and dying nerve cells.

AP

Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<b5c4669e-e93c-4b67-a048-5ec8e1d578d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98456&group=sci.math#98456

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 00:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:12 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:39:55 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 187th published book
> Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle
>
> ...in the course of our lives meet someone who seems crazy, who is repetitive over a idea or thought, who is what is known as a crank or crackpot, and then the various shades of being a crackpot as being stubborn...
>
> Now there is no point in writing this book if I had no proving evidence of these various claims. And the proving evidence comes from observations of white spots in MRI scans of the brain and focusing on closed loop circuits and whether they have off-ramps. Just by observation is no proof of the claims, but when we add onto the observations the facts that lithium is a brain treatment, then we have proving evidence of the claims.

Please, please, PLEASE get lots of MRI pictures of your brain while you are concentrating on the tens of thousands of repeated posts saying the same things that you have put in sci.math.
And the tens of thousands of posts that you have deleted. Focus intensely on the number of times you have insulted anyone and everyone simply because they will not tell you that you are right.
Think of every one of your fantastic claims that contradict the work and study and proofs and findings of millions of mathematicians and physicists over thousands of years.
Please, please, PLEASE get cooperative doctors to get MRI pictures of your brain while you are thinking over and over and over about this.
Put those pictures in the book. Clearly label each picture showing whether your whole brain is one large white spot or not while you are doing this.
Pay those doctors to use their experience in interpreting MRI pictures to describe exactly what they see and put that in the book too.
You are UNIQUELY qualified to be a subject for this book. Please, please, PLEASE do not miss out on showing pictures of your brain to the world.
I would even break one of my firmest rules and get a copy of this book if you do this, and many others will too.
The world and the future deserves to see detailed pictures of your brain before you are soon dead and gone.
Get experts in MRI pictures of the mentally ill to interpret and explain the pictures that they see.
Thank you

Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<b5cfca25-97d9-464b-a732-4c68d0795472n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98487&group=sci.math#98487

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:00 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 12:12:57 AM UTC-7, bwr fml wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 3:39:55 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 187th published book
> > Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle
> >
> > ...in the course of our lives meet someone who seems crazy, who is repetitive over a idea or thought, who is what is known as a crank or crackpot, and then the various shades of being a crackpot as being stubborn...
> >
> > Now there is no point in writing this book if I had no proving evidence of these various claims. And the proving evidence comes from observations of white spots in MRI scans of the brain and focusing on closed loop circuits and whether they have off-ramps. Just by observation is no proof of the claims, but when we add onto the observations the facts that lithium is a brain treatment, then we have proving evidence of the claims.
> Please, please, PLEASE get lots of MRI pictures of your brain while you are concentrating on the tens of thousands of repeated posts saying the same things that you have put in sci.math.
> And the tens of thousands of posts that you have deleted. Focus intensely on the number of times you have insulted anyone and everyone simply because they will not tell you that you are right.
> Think of every one of your fantastic claims that contradict the work and study and proofs and findings of millions of mathematicians and physicists over thousands of years.
> Please, please, PLEASE get cooperative doctors to get MRI pictures of your brain while you are thinking over and over and over about this.
> Put those pictures in the book. Clearly label each picture showing whether your whole brain is one large white spot or not while you are doing this.
> Pay those doctors to use their experience in interpreting MRI pictures to describe exactly what they see and put that in the book too.
> You are UNIQUELY qualified to be a subject for this book. Please, please, PLEASE do not miss out on showing pictures of your brain to the world.
> I would even break one of my firmest rules and get a copy of this book if you do this, and many others will too.
> The world and the future deserves to see detailed pictures of your brain before you are soon dead and gone.
> Get experts in MRI pictures of the mentally ill to interpret and explain the pictures that they see.
> Thank you

This book MUST not be what you have convinced yourself is true.
This book MUST be the pictures and the analysis that the doctors are convinced is true.
Get the scans, get the pictures, get the doctors to analyze this, capture and publish this for the future before it is too late

Re: 187th published book Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle Preface: This is probably going to end up being AP's most read book, but not his

<1e3d4d23-c495-4b78-ab6a-d44622ca01f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98518&group=sci.math#98518

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:32 UTC

Yes, the MRI scan of Alzheimers is that of a shrinking overall brain with increasing larger dark spots. In another of my books I write that Alzheimers is arthritis of the brain, killing the brain cells, increasing dark spots.

Now there are several eating disorders-- bulimia, anorexia nervosa where someone eats and immediately forces themselves to throw up.

So I realize that Alzheimers ends up with death from starving to death as the body no longer wants to eat, the brain no longer cares to eat. Could there be a connection between Alzheimers, bulimia and anorexia? Could all three be "dark spots" under a MRI scan? Could bulimia and anorexia but first phases, first stages of Alzheimers?

AP

Postscript: Thank goodness for cranks and crackpots in sci.math and sci.physics, and plenty of them in various shapes and forms, because we can make use of their crankery and crackpottishness by studying their sick brains under a MRI scan, because I feel certain that a crank like Jeff Relf has a similar sick brain to several others here in sci.physics. And that the crackpot Dan Christensen brain is similar to WM, to John Gabriel, to Pete Olcott, to Kibo Parry, to Socratis, to Amine, to Sawat L., to bwr fml in sci.math. And all I need to do is show that all these persons have a "white spot in similar locations" of their brain, of a deep groove circuit with no offramp for electricity that goes round and round and round. And is the source and spot of their insane craziness. Maybe that was the overall purpose of Usenet sci.math and sci.physics crank and crackpot losers, so that one day they would be mighty fine statistics and proof in a study of mental disease. We needed their individual crank inputs to "light up a Particular and Detailed white-mass- spot in their brain". So that even a anti-scientist, like Donald Trump could look at the scans and say "Gee, look at that white mass, sure wish I could run against him in a presidential election, rather than these non-crazies I face in November"