Unix is the worst operating system; except for all others. -- Berry Kercheval

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Past Jobs

SubjectAuthor
* Past JobsTom Kunich
`* Re: Past JobsJeff Liebermann
 `* Re: Past JobsJeff Liebermann
  `* Re: Past JobsZen Cycle
   +* Re: Past JobsTim R
   |+* Re: Past JobsZen Cycle
   ||`- Re: Past JobsJohn B.
   |`- Re: Past JobsTom Kunich
   `* Re: Past JobsTom Kunich
    `* Re: Past JobsZen Cycle
     `* Re: Past JobsTom Kunich
      `* Re: Past JobsZen Cycle
       `* Re: Past JobsTom Kunich
        `- Re: Past JobsZen Cycle

1
Past Jobs

<ac67e382-17fd-40e8-acf7-d4deeb8fc0a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98933&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98933

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:12:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Past Jobs
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:12 UTC

I worked for Dr. Nuccitelli using ultrasound to detect and treat cancers. The company sort of dissolved when his daughter who was President of the company died from one of the cancers we were attempting to treat.

Not only do I not remember the details of the job, but I don't even remember working there. But I was concerned that I had screwed everything up when I got the concussion and I was out of it for a couple of YEARS! So I contacted Dr. Nuccitelli and he told me that it wasn't me but that he had lost interest in the company and sold it when his daughter died.

I was thinking about how ultrasound could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end. Then I ran across a YouTube video that explained that Cancer cells have a different natural harmonic frequency than normal cells and it became clear that you could "shake" cancer cells hard enough to break the cell walls and destroy them. This sort of treatment would work on just about any cancer though you would have to learn the correct frequency of that specific cell.

Dr. Nuccitelli has recovered somewhat from his loss and is now using his technology to rattle cholesterol deposits loose in the major blood vessels of the heart and reduce the chances of heart attacks. Progress marches on and I can be happy to say that I was a part of it. Too bad he doesn't have that genius Flunky working on it, he would have already taken it into the 18th century.

Re: Past Jobs

<qri1qidcf94m24415ro6erek8uefqvbr8l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98966&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98966

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Past Jobs
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 06:09 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:12:52 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>I worked for Dr. Nuccitelli using ultrasound to detect and treat cancers. The company sort of dissolved when his daughter who was President of the company died from one of the cancers we were attempting to treat.

Is that Dr Richard Nuccitelli?
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nuccitelli/>

He's also Chief Science Officer at Pulse Bio Sciences:
<https://investors.pulsebiosciences.com/corporate-governance/management>
Yep, he was one of the founders of BioElectroMed.
<https://www.pulsebiosciences.com>
Hmmm... no mention of treating cancer with ultrasound on his LinkedIn
page:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nuccitelli/>

Tom, BioElectroMed is on your online resume:
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>
However, you mention working on 8051 firmware and
"Construction of very high voltage medical research pulse generator"
which does not seem like it would be used in an ultrasound generator.
High voltage yes, but not very high voltage.

Incidentally, the technology is now called "historipsy":
"Histotripsy: Ultrasound cancer treatment approved by the FDA"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksq-yYrwkSM> (4:55)
<https://histosonics.com>

From what I can find, he's been working on Nano-Pulse Stimulation for
cancer treatment.
"Nano-Pulse Stimulation is a physical modality that can trigger
immunogenic tumor cell death"
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5394623/>

>Not only do I not remember the details of the job, but I don't even remember working there.

How very convenient. If you can't remember the job, you probably
can't find relevant articles on the un-named company on an un-named
ultrasonic treatment for cancer. Forgetting is also handy if you
can't spell the company name.

>But I was concerned that I had screwed everything up when I got the concussion and I was out of it for a couple of YEARS! So I contacted Dr. Nuccitelli and he told me that it wasn't me but that he had lost interest in the company and sold it when his daughter died.
>
>I was thinking about how ultrasound could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end. Then I ran across a YouTube video that explained that Cancer cells have a different natural harmonic frequency than normal cells and it became clear that you could "shake" cancer cells hard enough to break the cell walls and destroy them. This sort of treatment would work on just about any cancer though you would have to learn the correct frequency of that specific cell.
>
>Dr. Nuccitelli has recovered somewhat from his loss and is now using his technology to rattle cholesterol deposits loose in the major blood vessels of the heart and reduce the chances of heart attacks. Progress marches on and I can be happy to say that I was a part of it.

His LinkedIn page indicates that he's working on cancer treatment
(oncology):
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nuccitelli/details/experience/>
"Pulse Biosciences is commercializing the use of nanosecond electric
pulses to trigger regulated cell death in a wide variety of medical
applications including oncology".

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: Past Jobs

<9am1qihgq5ojrt691iupssf4aaq7a43e7l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98967&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98967

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:21:34 -0800
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 06:21 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>Tom, BioElectroMed is on your online resume:
><https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>

Tom, I forgot to remind you that you have an error under BioElectroMed
Corp on your resume. Instead of XT (the ancient IBM computer model),
it should be XP (the operating system). I've lost count, but I think
this will be the 6th time I've reminded you to fix this.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Past Jobs

<unrd3n$32mj3$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98976&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98976

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 07:59:35 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:59 UTC

On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Tom, BioElectroMed is on your online resume:
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>
>
> Tom, I forgot to remind you that you have an error under BioElectroMed
> Corp on your resume. Instead of XT (the ancient IBM computer model),
> it should be XP (the operating system). I've lost count, but I think
> this will be the 6th time I've reminded you to fix this.

I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
were any chance he would end up anywhere else.

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Past Jobs

<39e90e90-5081-464d-b324-b795c97449afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98984&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98984

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 06:44:22 -0800 (PST)
From: timothy4...@gmail.com (Tim R)
 by: Tim R - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:44 UTC

On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 7:59:40 AM UTC-5, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
>
> --
> Add xx to reply

This sounds a little bit too much like one of those scams. There are a bunch of articles online that claim it is true.

And yet, the company's own web site includes the following quote:
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.

The Edison® System is intended for the non-invasive mechanical destruction of liver tumors, including the partial or complete destruction of unresectable liver tumors via histotripsy. The FDA has not evaluated the Edison System for the treatment of any disease including, but not limited to, cancer or evaluated any specific cancer outcomes (such as local tumor progression, 5-year survival or overall survival). The System should only be used by persons who have completed training performed by HistoSonics, and its use guided by the clinical judgment of an appropriately trained physician. Refer to the device Instructions for Use for a complete list of warnings, precautions and a summary of clinical trial results, including reported adverse events.

Footer last updated on December 12, 2023

Re: Past Jobs

<unrm2n$32mj2$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98991&group=rec.bicycles.tech#98991

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 10:32:39 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 15:32 UTC

On 1/12/2024 9:44 AM, Tim R wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 7:59:40 AM UTC-5, Zen Cycle wrote:
>> On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>> On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
>> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
>> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
>>
>> --
>> Add xx to reply
>
> This sounds a little bit too much like one of those scams. There are a bunch of articles online that claim it is true.
>
> And yet, the company's own web site includes the following quote:
> Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
>
> The Edison® System is intended for the non-invasive mechanical destruction of liver tumors, including the partial or complete destruction of unresectable liver tumors via histotripsy. The FDA has not evaluated the Edison System for the treatment of any disease including, but not limited to, cancer or evaluated any specific cancer outcomes (such as local tumor progression, 5-year survival or overall survival). The System should only be used by persons who have completed training performed by HistoSonics, and its use guided by the clinical judgment of an appropriately trained physician. Refer to the device Instructions for Use for a complete list of warnings, precautions and a summary of clinical trial results, including reported adverse events.
>
> Footer last updated on December 12, 2023

To be clear, my comment wasn't based on the viability of ultrasound as a
treatment for cancer, it was based on the fact that tommy can't
generally think his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone conceptualize
non-medicinal cancer treatments with _out_ coming to a dead end.

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Past Jobs

<001ac604-47b3-4db0-94df-baf33707570fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99004&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99004

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:26:58 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:26 UTC

On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 4:59:40 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Tom, BioElectroMed is on your online resume:
> >> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/details/experience/>
> >
> > Tom, I forgot to remind you that you have an error under BioElectroMed
> > Corp on your resume. Instead of XT (the ancient IBM computer model),
> > it should be XP (the operating system). I've lost count, but I think
> > this will be the 6th time I've reminded you to fix this.
> >
> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
>
> --
> Add xx to reply
Prize cowards use distance and anonymity to throw insults. When I insult you you know where it is coming from. But like the creepy little coward, you hide just in case.

Liebermann likes to make comments as if he had a clue but just like his insane comments about aerodynamic drag, he loves to comment on things he knows nothing about. It is obviously an inheritable disease he got from his mother. "Always remember that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" and he said the opposite just to spite her and not because he ever knew any better.

Re: Past Jobs

<d4732e1f-3091-4bca-a0c5-98d391ea404an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99006&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99006

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:35:49 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:35 UTC

On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 6:44:24 AM UTC-8, Tim R wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 7:59:40 AM UTC-5, Zen Cycle wrote:
> > On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> > > On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:09:28 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> > > wrote:
> > >

> > I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
> > could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
> > were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
> >
> > --
> > Add xx to reply
> This sounds a little bit too much like one of those scams. There are a bunch of articles online that claim it is true.
>
> And yet, the company's own web site includes the following quote:
> Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
>
> The Edison® System is intended for the non-invasive mechanical destruction of liver tumors, including the partial or complete destruction of unresectable liver tumors via histotripsy. The FDA has not evaluated the Edison System for the treatment of any disease including, but not limited to, cancer or evaluated any specific cancer outcomes (such as local tumor progression, 5-year survival or overall survival). The System should only be used by persons who have completed training performed by HistoSonics, and its use guided by the clinical judgment of an appropriately trained physician. Refer to the device Instructions for Use for a complete list of warnings, precautions and a summary of clinical trial results, including reported adverse events.
>
> Footer last updated on December 12, 2023
My concern is that even a single cancer cell left alive can cause reoccurrence of the disease. That is from the company that he sold Pulse Sciences too so it appears that they know very well its limitations as a final "Hail Mary".

But of course, as usual, Liebermann knows more about it than I do because he was chief consultant. Why he is an expert on aerodynamic drag on a bicycle despite not being a bike rider.

Re: Past Jobs

<unsc72$32mj3$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99021&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99021

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:50:25 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 21:50 UTC

On 1/12/2024 11:26 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 4:59:40 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
>> On 1/12/2024 1:21 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>>> Tom, I forgot to remind you that you have an error under BioElectroMed
>>> Corp on your resume. Instead of XT (the ancient IBM computer model),
>>> it should be XP (the operating system). I've lost count, but I think
>>> this will be the 6th time I've reminded you to fix this.
>>>
>> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
>> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
>> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
>>
>> --
>> Add xx to reply
> Prize cowards use distance and anonymity to throw insults. When I insult you you know where it is coming from. But like the creepy little coward, you hide just in case.

I offered to reveal my identity to you. You chickened out

> Liebermann likes to make comments as if he had a clue but just like his insane comments about aerodynamic drag, he loves to comment on things he knows nothing about. It is obviously an inheritable disease he got from his mother. "Always remember that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" and he said the opposite just to spite her and not because he ever knew any better.

yeah, kind of like "whites are a minority in the US".

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Past Jobs

<djg3qid3of082clqqgiudqmhqp0vigv56l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99032&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99032

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 05:53:51 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 22:53 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 10:32:39 -0500, Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 1/12/2024 9:44 AM, Tim R wrote:
>>>>

>>> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
>>> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
>>> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Add xx to reply
>>
>> This sounds a little bit too much like one of those scams. There are a bunch of articles online that claim it is true.
>>
>> And yet, the company's own web site includes the following quote:
>> Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
>>
>> The Edison® System is intended for the non-invasive mechanical destruction of liver tumors, including the partial or complete destruction of unresectable liver tumors via histotripsy. The FDA has not evaluated the Edison System for the treatment of any disease including, but not limited to, cancer or evaluated any specific cancer outcomes (such as local tumor progression, 5-year survival or overall survival). The System should only be used by persons who have completed training performed by HistoSonics, and its use guided by the clinical judgment of an appropriately trained physician. Refer to the device Instructions for Use for a complete list of warnings, precautions and a summary of clinical trial results, including reported adverse events.
>>
>> Footer last updated on December 12, 2023
>
>To be clear, my comment wasn't based on the viability of ultrasound as a
>treatment for cancer, it was based on the fact that tommy can't
>generally think his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone conceptualize
>non-medicinal cancer treatments with _out_ coming to a dead end.

But you have to admit that doing a slap-up job on the floors and
keeping the wastepaper bins empties was a great help to those working
on the project :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Past Jobs

<7d6e5693-9121-42e2-89d3-f67552bd40e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99086&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99086

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:57:57 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 18:57 UTC

On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 1:50:29 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/12/2024 11:26 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> I thought it was cute when he wrote "I was thinking about how ultrasound
> >> could treat cancer and kept coming up with a dead end.", as if there
> >> were any chance he would end up anywhere else.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Add xx to reply
> > Prize cowards use distance and anonymity to throw insults. When I insult you you know where it is coming from. But like the creepy little coward, you hide just in case.
> I offered to reveal my identity to you. You chickened out
> >
> > Liebermann likes to make comments as if he had a clue but just like his insane comments about aerodynamic drag, he loves to comment on things he knows nothing about. It is obviously an inheritable disease he got from his mother. "Always remember that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" and he said the opposite just to spite her and not because he ever knew any better.
> yeah, kind of like "whites are a minority in the US".
> --
> Add xx to reply
Shouldn't you be telling us that there's no such thing as humanized mice and the Chinese Military haven't developed a 100% fatal virus after having been taught how to do so using your tax money by Fauci? Instead you claim you offered to publish your address but I "chicken out". Tell me queer - how do I chicken out of you telling us your address?

Re: Past Jobs

<uo69he$1gctk$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99166&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99166

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 11:06:06 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:06 UTC

On 1/13/2024 1:57 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 1:50:29 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

>>> Prize cowards use distance and anonymity to throw insults. When I insult you you know where it is coming from. But like the creepy little coward, you hide just in case.
>> I offered to reveal my identity to you. You chickened out
>>>
>>> Liebermann likes to make comments as if he had a clue but just like his insane comments about aerodynamic drag, he loves to comment on things he knows nothing about. It is obviously an inheritable disease he got from his mother. "Always remember that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" and he said the opposite just to spite her and not because he ever knew any better.
>> yeah, kind of like "whites are a minority in the US".
>> --
>> Add xx to reply
>
> Shouldn't you be telling us that there's no such thing as humanized mice

Why would I do that?

> and the Chinese Military haven't developed a 100% fatal virus after having been taught how to do so using your tax money by Fauci?

You might want to replace that tin-foil hat tommy, it's starting to get
a little worn.

> Instead you claim you offered to publish your address but I "chicken out". Tell me queer

Jutelist # 1. Repeatedly accusing people of being "queer". He's a
closeted queer, afraid people will find out.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DqCb-ESz57s/m/ek6hLvzFAQAJ

--
Add xx to reply

Re: Past Jobs

<98814034-45cc-4536-bde9-8efd1e1b90d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99186&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99186

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:34:36 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:34 UTC

On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 8:06:10 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On 1/13/2024 1:57 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> I offered to reveal my identity to you. You chickened out

> >> yeah, kind of like "whites are a minority in the US".
> >> --
> >> Add xx to reply
> >
> > Shouldn't you be telling us that there's no such thing as humanized mice
> Why would I do that?
> > and the Chinese Military haven't developed a 100% fatal virus after having been taught how to do so using your tax money by Fauci?
> You might want to replace that tin-foil hat tommy, it's starting to get
> a little worn.
> > Instead you claim you offered to publish your address but I "chicken out". Tell me queer
> Jutelist # 1. Repeatedly accusing people of being "queer". He's a
> closeted queer, afraid people will find out.
> > - how do I chicken out of you telling us your address?
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DqCb-ESz57s/m/ek6hLvzFAQAJ
> --
> Add xx to reply
Now you've turned into Mr. Denial after you've been shown the paper. It's nice to know that such fear is beginning to break through your love of Biden and Fauci. Not to mention Janet Yellen. Maybe your government isn't all knowing after all.

Re: Past Jobs

<uo6i00$1gctk$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99195&group=rec.bicycles.tech#99195

From: funkmas...@hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:30:24 -0500
 by: Zen Cycle - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 18:30 UTC

On 1/16/2024 12:34 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at 8:06:10 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

>>> Shouldn't you be telling us that there's no such thing as humanized mice
>> Why would I do that?
>>> and the Chinese Military haven't developed a 100% fatal virus after having been taught how to do so using your tax money by Fauci?
>> You might want to replace that tin-foil hat tommy, it's starting to get
>> a little worn.
>>> Instead you claim you offered to publish your address but I "chicken out". Tell me queer
>> Jutelist # 1. Repeatedly accusing people of being "queer". He's a
>> closeted queer, afraid people will find out.
>>> - how do I chicken out of you telling us your address?
>> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/DqCb-ESz57s/m/ek6hLvzFAQAJ
>> --
>> Add xx to reply
> Now you've turned into Mr. Denial after you've been shown the paper.

What paper? All you did was go on a conspiracy rant about fauci
allegedly paying the the chinese to develop a bioweapon.

> It's nice to know that such fear is

There is very little in life I actually fear

> beginning to break through your love of Biden and Fauci. Not to mention Janet Yellen.

Where have I ever written that could be interpreted as "love" for any of
them?

> Maybe your government isn't all knowing after all.

No, but yours is.

--
Add xx to reply