Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:15:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The UTTER RUBBISH they call science
From: jte...@gmail.com (I Envy JTEM)
 by: I Envy JTEM - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 03:15 UTC

The media was never good at reporting science,
I grant you that, but I don't recall the media ever
making up crap until fairy recently.

Well. Apart from Gwobull Warbling and Out of
Africa purity...

You have to grasp how bad this is:

https://scitechdaily.com/scientists-discover-a-new-genetic-mutation-that-distinguishes-modern-humans-from-neanderthals/

: The predecessors of modern humans split from their closest
: evolutionary relatives, Neanderthals, and Denisovans, about
: 600,000 years ago, while the evolutionary divergence between
: our ancestors and those of modern chimpanzees dates as far
: back as 65 million years ago.

Jesus freaking Christ! 65 MILLION years ago?

Wtf?!?

And Neanderthals weren't a different species!

Look. There is no useful test, no clear dividing line that says
"Cross this and you're different species," but the single BEST
of all tests, of all "Arguments" on the subject is interbreeding.

If two different POPULATIONS can interbreed then they are
the same species.

Again, maybe it's not the perfect test but it is simply the best
there is, by far. And they did interbreed. And that interbreeding
started a VERY long time ago and was still going on less than
30,000 years ago, if the evidence of one hybrid child counts
for something...

And 65 million years ago? That's like the K.T. Boundary, isn't
it? They're saying that the same event that wiped out the
dinosaurs split the human line from the Chimp line?!?

AND it's just a rehashing of "News" they've reported before!

What do they call it when they use the media to hammer &
Hammer & HAMMER an idea into your head? Oh yes:

Propaganda.

Well today the call it "Science" but before the End Times it
was always called. propaganda

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/654567001642221568