Every program is a part of some other program, and rarely fits.

tech / sci.math / Noam Elkies,Dennis Gaitsgory,Robin Gottlieb,Benedict Gross You mean the 4 failures, Kibo Parry M, 30 year nonstop stalker of Usenet Why do they lack the honesty and decency to admit slant cut in single cone is a oval, never the ellipse? Why on tv

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,Archimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 `- Noam Elkies,Dennis Gaitsgory,Robin Gottlieb,Benedict Gross You meanArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

<6aa1ee6b-bbc8-47f2-99c6-9d4828d836f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93962&group=sci.math#93962

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 04:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 11:01 UTC

Analbuttfuckmanure Nicholas Thompson,John Baez, Brian Greene,Lisa Randall,Alan H. Guth, Michael E. Brown

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 1:31:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Putin's Stooge"
> "has anyone seen my marbles"

NOTICE
Sickfuck Kibo Parry M and the people who fund him is put on Notice. AP is fed up with 30 years of stalking by this sickfuck, and so, and unless someone kicks the sickfuck out of here, then several of these attack-backs will be on the front page of sci.math and sci.physics in perpetuity.

Unless the stalking stops, everyday his vile vulgar B.S. will be front and center

Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

> Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!
>

> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" .... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Moon Bear contents of Samsung and Hyundai? Is it true kibo Parry Moroney & Nicholas Thompson are investigating how much tortured moon-bear parts are installed in Samsung & Hyundai equipment??
by Herp Derpington

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Drs. Block, Dr. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math and "nude sluts". Is it any worse than Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945?
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney paid stalker, NSF Betsy DeVos dept of educ says fails at science Drs. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math "Mouse Dimple Cunt Hair"...
by Herp Derpington

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<58b7591c-a9cd-46fe-9686-e38422f7e7c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93989&group=sci.math#93989

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:00 UTC

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 7:01:20 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Analbuttfuckmanure...

While WILL you learn, Archie Pooh???

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Noam Elkies,Dennis Gaitsgory,Robin Gottlieb,Benedict Gross You mean the 4 failures, Kibo Parry M, 30 year nonstop stalker of Usenet Why do they lack the honesty and decency to admit slant cut in single cone is a oval, never the ellipse? Why on tv

<ab979fd1-97f7-46a7-bddb-425309a5e905n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99786&group=sci.math#99786

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Noam Elkies,Dennis Gaitsgory,Robin Gottlieb,Benedict Gross You mean
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 May 2022 05:44 UTC

Noam Elkies,Dennis Gaitsgory,Robin Gottlieb,Benedict Gross

You mean the 4 failures, Kibo Parry M, 30 year nonstop stalker of Usenet

Why do they lack the honesty and decency to admit slant cut in single cone is a oval, never the ellipse? Why on tv tonight was Attenborough talking of the magnificence of the oval known as the egg on NATURE. Yet here is all of Harvard Univ, academically dishonest and corrupt in admitting the truth.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:24:48 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Autistic
> The usual "12 Failures
> + personal attack + stalking of
> Harvard professors.

John Roberts loves Zika microcephaly. Kibo Parry M does he love covid-19 microcephaly even more?
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 5:13:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Why is it that Stupidis unable to learn *anything*, especially
> not to attack me? Maybe he'll learn after some more punishment!

Bozo Amy Coney Barrett loves Zika Microcephaly-- Kibo Parry M 30 year stalker on--
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 5:09:44 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "bozo"
Sam Alito Loves Zika Microcephaly

Why James Kibo Parry M? Is it because one of 4 reasons or all four combined that they lost their marbles? Or is it simply they lack the academic integrity and honesty to admit slant cut in single cone is oval, never ellipse.
1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Harvard in 2018
President Larry Summers

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

Harvard Math dept

Noam Elkies (FP)

Dennis Gaitsgory (FP)

Robin Gottlieb (PP)