A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.

tech / sci.math / Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT areArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole

<7d8fb696-c6e4-451d-8f81-f3cad8ad6222n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99788&group=sci.math#99788

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 23:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 May 2022 06:28 UTC

Caltech worse than MIT-- run and hide from Oval is slant cut in single cone, not ellipse.
Kip Thorne, David Goodstein, Thomas Rosenbaum, the run and hide crowd of physics, not the Dr. Feynman

Barry Barish,Felix Boehm,Steven Frautschi,David Goodstein, Kibo Parry M, why does Caltech continue to fail to see slant cut in cone is Oval, never the ellipse.

Kibo Parry M. why does Caltech Kip Thorne run and hide from the question which is the atom's true real electron -- muon or 0.5MeV particle. If Dr. Feynman were alive, you would entertain the question, not run and hide like Kip Thorne or David Goodstein or Thomas Rosenbaum.

> [...]
> >

> CalTech math dept
>
> Michael Aschbacher Group Theory, Combinatorics
> Alexei Borodin Asymptotic Representation Theory, Random Matrices
> Danny Calegari
> Low-dimensional Geometry, Topology and Dynamics
> Matthias Flach
> Number Theory, Algebraic Geometry
> Anton N. Kapustin
> Theoretical Physics and Mathematics
> Alexander Kechris Mathematical Logic, Set Theory
> Alexei Kitaev Theoretical Physics, Computer Science, and Mathematics
> Matilde Marcolli
> Noncummutative Geometry
> Nikolai Makarov Harmonic Analysis, Complex Dynamics
> Vladimir Markovic Low dimensional geometry, Teichmueller theory
> Hiroshi Oguri
> Theoretical Physics and Mathematics
> Eric Rains
> Dinakar Ramakrishnan Number Theory, Automorphic Forms, Algebraic Geometry
> Barry Simon Mathematical Physics, Functional Analysis
> Richard Wilson Combinatorics, Computing
> Tom Graber Algebraic Geometry
> Sergei Gukov String Theory, Geometry and Topology
> Elena Mantovan Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry
> Yi NI Geometry and Topology
>

> President Thomas Rosenbaum
> Caltech Physics Dept
>
> Barry Barish
> Felix Boehm
> Steven Frautschi
> Murray Gell-Mann
> David Goodstein
> Thomas Phillips
> John Schwarz
> Barry Simon
> Kip Thorne
> Petr Vogel
> Rochus Vogt
> Ward Whaling
>

> > NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--
> >
> > USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
> >

> > ---quoting Wikipedia ---
> > Controversy
> > Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> > --- end quote ---
> >
> > NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole

<6a347134-6d0a-462c-9f51-ecf11eb4ea62n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109646&group=sci.math#109646

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 03:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 10:01 UTC

Kibo on bozo; Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger,. Why Kibo? Is it because they cannot admit slant cut in cone is Oval, never the ellipse, or is it their failure to never produce a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see below).
On Saturday, August 20, 2022 at 1:24:46 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"bozo"
> fails at math and science:
>"not one single marble of commonsense..

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#12-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

MIT math dept.

Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan

Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
> by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

> Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > >
> > >http://www.netscum.net/fieldsm0.html
> > What the hell is this? As if it's not bad enough that we have a fake
> > Mao Zhedong here, now we have a fake kibo too?
> > Is there a fake xibo and a ~ibo to round out the trinity?
> > --scott
> > --
> > "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

Kibo cannot even do a proper correct percentage with 938 as 12% short of 945.

> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kibo fails at percentages and here the moron tries a geometry proof.

> [...]
> Kibo, is the flat screen composed of 12% tortured Moon Bear bile by Samsung? Kibo, is 12% of the
> 2:15 AM
> by Buck Futter
>
> Re: Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> AP's diary in 2020 lockdown and social-distancing // sociology series, book 2 Kindle Edition by
> 2:07 AM
> by Michael Moroney
>
> Re: 3-Nicholas Thompson, Wired magazine// Kibo Parry Moroney, stalker sickfuck gets published in Wired for his 938 is 12% short of 945, Yoo, Nick, why not publish Lisa Randall with her 938MeV proton, 0.5MeV electron which a hydrogen atom ceases to exist
> Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//
> 2:02 AM
> by Bret Alva
>

> Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> How 6 legged insects evolved//How bird wings evolved// Wing experiment// evolution series, book 2
> 1:55 AM
> by Michael Moroney
>
> Re: 7Barry Shein's Moroney's world std stalker's hideout-- why Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, flunked calculus & angular momentum never realizing Real proton has to be 840MeV
> The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics//
> 1:52 AM
> by Michael Moroney
>
> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
> Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution // biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition by
> 1:47 AM
> by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck
>
> Re: Barry Shein, instead of being cornholed by Kibo Parry Moroney, why not try mounting the Kibo and spraying some semen into his bottom and hopefully can cure his stalking, and make sci.physics a better place// tired of this 27 year stalking
> By Richard Cranium 2 posts 4 views updated
>
> Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
> Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) I
> 1:37 AM
> by Michael Moroney
>
> Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
> World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition by

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole

<928a9f43-537e-4e35-a109-958d1fad488cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109725&group=sci.math#109725

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 14:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 21:11 UTC

Kibo on bozo MIT,Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush. Why Kibo? Is it because they cannot admit slant cut in cone is Oval, never the ellipse, or is it their failure to never produce a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see below).