Entropy requires no maintenance. -- Markoff Chaney

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<9293e08d-fb92-41bd-b002-bcf5061247e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97108&group=sci.math#97108

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 06:08 UTC

14Apr 4 Gay tenors Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Nicholas Thompson, Kibo Parry singing "Kibo kills Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" at UCLA auditorium with General Paul Nakasone conducting the NSA symphony orchestra. Kibo is Dr. Tao and Dr Gene D. Block going to be in attendance or are they still trying to figure out how AP proved the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse??

Kibo Parry M of NSA responds:
On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 3:04:38 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "I ate your brain"
> "one marble illogical brain"

Re: entire STANFORD Univ. math dept fired// unable to acknowledge truth in math, and teaches that 2 OR 3 =5 when it is 2 AND 3= 5
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Nov 12, 2017, 2:23:06 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 3-Nicholas Thompson, Wired magazine// Kibo Parry Moroney, stalker sickfuck gets published in Wired for his 938 is 12% short of 945, Yoo, Nick, why not publish Lisa Randall with her 938MeV proton, 0.5MeV electron which a hydrogen atom ceases to exist
Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//
2:02 AM
by Bret Alva

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: 3-Is Jan Burse head of Homosexual stalker ring in sci.math causing decay of sci.math??//and suppressing real science of confirming real proton is 840 MeV, real electron is the muon= 105MeV, and the .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole
By red...@siu.edu 3 posts 26 views updated 7:02 PM

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Kibo song "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" sung in school and work with a rapp beat.
On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 8:51:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Much better to burn worthless Rubles to boil your water!

Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad by James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech claim on a Nick Thompson's Wired magazine fame.

> Kibo Parry recites Poem ballad "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth"
>
> Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Famous poem ballad of "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth".

James Kibo Parry M says of Dartmouth's Philip Hanlon. Why Kibo? Because you have 2 counterpoints on your 1st page of Google hits showing you to be an insane stalker oaf.
On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 3:04:38 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics
> "I ate your brain"
> "one marble illogical brain"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan Caltech Thomas F Rosenbaum, Harvard's Lawrence Bacow with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV ....
by ayaz.s....@gmail.com
Aug 16, 2020, 9:05:41 PM

crancks & loonies
by James Kibo Parry Sep 28, 1994, 5:14:31 AM

By the way
by James Kibo Parry March 8, 1999

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by
Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

> [...]
> > "I ate your brain"
> > tarded
> >"one marble illogical brain"
> >flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

> Harvard Univ
> President Larry Summers
> President now Lawrence Bacow
>
> Harvard Physics dept
> Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
> Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
> Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
> Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
> David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
> Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
> Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin
>

> MIT math dept.
>
> Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
> Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan
>
> Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
> President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)
>
> MIT physics dept
> William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young
>
> Why can no-one at Harvard or MIT ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<7c5816bc-93bc-447c-a2b9-72d5e1659b1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97288&group=sci.math#97288

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 00:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 07:23 UTC

Would Dr.Panchanathan and Fleming Crim be psychoceramics today if they had read AP's Mathopedia, question asked of James Kibo Parry M. And kibo, how much is the silly fool Dr. Panchanathan paying you to stalk AP-- for I hope it is 0 dollars, otherwise Dr. Panchanathan is a corrupt scientist. In fact, so corrupt he would not even be a scientist, but a blithering fool that stumbled into dumb politics where government pays stalkers to stalk private citizens. How much do they pay you-- arsewipe Kibo? Does it average out as $100 dollars per stalk post?

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 77 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 14Jan2022. And this is AP's 160th book of Science.

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 77 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Math.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

Alright, well, mathematics is a closed subject. What I mean by that is due to the textbook series of Archimedes Plutonium TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, that once you learn the polynomial transform and learn the two Power Rules of Calculus, you reached the peak, the pinnacle of all of mathematics, and anything further in math is just details of what you learn in that textbook series. Math is a completed science because it has this "peak of calculus", unlike the other 5 hard sciences of physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy. Those other five will continue to find new ideas, new things, while math remains static and complete to its peak of calculus understanding. Mathematics is finished complete as far as a science goes because the peak of math is going nowhere. And even though Physics will find new science such as how the proton toruses inside of atoms are configured in geometry, the geometry and calculus used in that configuration, that new science does not change nor does it create or require a new math peak/summit to handle the new physics.

Now I do need to discuss the errors of Math in general and the errors of math in geometry in particular. I have the feeling that Geometry is the more important of the two-- algebra - geometry. This list appears in partial form in most of AP's Teaching True Mathematics textbook series by Archimedes Plutonium, meant to be a guide and orientation, and a organizing of what must be covered before graduating from College, and what math to steer clear of.

Errors mostly, but not always, for some are included because too much time spent on them.

The listings in Mathopedia of errors, mistakes and fakes is based on the idea that Calculus is the supreme achievement of all of mathematics for it is the essential math of doing Physics electricity and magnetism. And in order to have a proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, we must clean up and clean out all the mistakes, fakes and errors of Old Math, erstwhile, we have no Calculus. So calculus is the consistency maker for the rest of all of mathematics.

2) List of 77 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Math.

1) Calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, a proof that derivative and integral are inverses of one another, just as addition and subtraction are inverses, or, multiplication and division are inverses. The only way to obtain a geometry proof is to clean up and clean out all the fakes, mistakes and errors of Old Math, such as their fake numbers-- the Reals. Their fake definition of function allowing anything be a function. Their fakery of a continuum when even physics by 1900 with Planck onwards in Quantum Mechanics proving the Universe is discrete Space not a continuum, yet by 1900 onwards those in mathematics following the idiotic continuum in the Continuum Hypothesis with even more avid interest, when they should have thrown the continuum on a trash-pile of shame.

2) The true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers, because you have to need and apply one mechanism only to obtain the true numbers of mathematics-- Mathematical Induction. In Old Math they had just a tiny few intelligent mathematicians, Kronecker, who emerged from the gaggle crowd of kooks to notice that Naturals all come from one single mechanism-- Mathematical Induction. But Old Math never had a crowd of mathematicians with logical brains to say-- all our numbers need to come from the one mechanism of Mathematical Induction.

3) The true numbers of math have empty space between successor and predecessor numbers. For example the 10 Grid is 0, .1, .2, .3, . . . , 9.8, 9.9, 10..0. Where no numbers exist between .1 and .2, etc. Only discrete numbers allow us to give a proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

4) All functions of mathematics must be a polynomial, and if not a polynomial, convert the offering to a polynomial over a specific interval.

Where is that stupid thread in sci.math, poising as a puzzle problem when it had no functions only pretend functions?

A few days back, 11Aug2021 appeared a stupid puzzle problem here in sci.math. Of someone pretending he had 3, 4 even 5 or 6 functions and wanting to prove equality.

Then I stepped into the conversation saying he had no functions at all, until they are converted into polynomials over a specified interval, then you can do calculus on those true real functions.

So, the world wide math community has got to begin to learn, no function is a function, until, and unless they are polynomials. This is an axiom of math and is proven true by the geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. You cannot have a FTC, if you have functions that are not polynomials.

So there is a trade off-- does math want calculus or no calculus? If you want calculus, all your functions have to be polynomials. This has to do with the concept of discrete geometry, not a continuum, for polynomials are discrete.

5) Space is discrete and all lines in space are strings of attached straight lines.

6) No curves exist in Geometry, only finer and smaller straight line segments attached to one another.
We can still keep the name "curve" as long as we know it is a string of fine tiny straightline segments strung together in what looks like a smooth curve. If curves exist, then the Calculus in Fundamental Theorem of Calculus cannot be proven and thus Calculus does not exist. We all know that we have to have Calculus, and so we throw out onto the trash-pile the curve of Old Math. And this is reasonable because starting in 1900 in physics there arose the Quantum Mechanics of Space being discrete. And a discrete space has no continuum, has no curve of Old Math.

7) Space has gaps in between one point and the next point. These gaps are empty space from one point to the next point, for example in 10 Grid there is no number between .1 and .2, and in 100 Grid there exists no number between .01 and .02.

8) Limit analysis was an insane fakery in Old Math, concocted because Old Math needed the excuse of some proof, so they invented the monster con-artist trick that a limit analysis would divert the fact it is no proof at all, but a Non Sequitur argument. Limit analysis is juju totem witchcraft dance around a desire to prove the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Just as idiotic as dancing around a sick person of a virus is going to cure the person. Analyzing something is not the same as proving "that something".

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<76559e0b-1ab5-43ac-9059-098c4ee05fccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99792&group=sci.math#99792

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 01:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 May 2022 08:03 UTC

Caltech worse than MIT-- run and hide from Oval is slant cut in single cone, not ellipse.
Kip Thorne, David Goodstein, Thomas Rosenbaum, the run and hide crowd of physics, not the Dr. Feynman

Barry Barish,Felix Boehm,Steven Frautschi,David Goodstein, Kibo Parry M, why does Caltech continue to fail to see slant cut in cone is Oval, never the ellipse.

Kibo Parry M. why does Caltech Kip Thorne run and hide from the question which is the atom's true real electron -- muon or 0.5MeV particle. If Dr. Feynman were alive, he would entertain the question, not run and hide like Kip Thorne or David Goodstein or Thomas Rosenbaum.