Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Roberts Supreme Court condemns every young pregnant mother, even with
Zika microbrain virus to carry that baby to term.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 May 2022 13:16 UTC

Roberts Supreme Court condemns every young pregnant mother, even with Zika microbrain virus to carry that baby to term.

Suppose you are a young woman, pregnant and see that you catch Zika virus. You see your unborn baby with a micro skull in microcephaly under a scan machine. But because Roberts Court and your state legislature outlawed abortion. That your federal and state governments are going to make this young pregnant mother to be a criminal if she does not give birth to a microbrain baby that she will have to attend to for the rest of her life.

Wow,that is a far cry from 1776-- life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That 5 "laymen in robes" has made this young woman a criminal, if she does what is natural in biology -- abort. Many of my wild cats do it every year, abort and abandon their young. But here in the USA, we have 5 justices holier than the laws of Science, dictating that woman's fate.

One can easily see a million microbrain babies being borne in the USA, all because a Supreme Court hates Biology science. Biology needs abortion, as all animals in Nature do it. But the Roberts court hates science and hates biology and thus is going to saddle millions of pregnant women with no choice. Hitler and others had the wrong profession. He should have become a Supreme Court Justice.

And no telling if the Covid-19 mutates into a microcephaly virus also. So we can well understand a Supreme Court that cannot tell the difference between bribery and free speech, cannot tell the difference between Biology science and a wretched self opinion.

But we saw a taste of this No Logic in the Roberts Supreme Court in 2010, when Chief Justice Roberts saw fit to redefine "bribery" as that of a expression of Freedom of Speech, in Citizens United versus campaign finance.

Apparently the Roberts Courtroom is run by anti-science, anti-logic, anti-reason.

Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revised on 9May2022. This is AP's 166th book of science.

Preface: This is AP's 166th book of science. A Supreme Court of Science & Technology to augment the existing Supreme Court. And AP is living through a viral pandemic of covid-19 which has now become a omicron variant that is highly transmissive. And to try to fight the virus the President Biden has surrounded himself with the experts in medicine and biology to make sound decisions. But in the mix is the silly hearings of the USA Supreme Court judging those actions. I say silly because none of the 9 justices of USA Supreme Court is knowledgeable on viral pandemics. And also silly because almost every week is news that the USA Supreme Court is going to deliberate on the issue of abortion. Abortion, here again is biology science, and medical science and a whole long host of life sciences, and for the USA Supreme Court to be deciding on such a science intense issue is another example of people out of their depth making decisions. Leading to the formation of a Science and Technology Supreme Court.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search hit on Dr. Feynman testifying before the USA Congress on what caused the explosion of the Space Shuttle in 1986. For Feynman was an expert in physics and well qualified to "judge" what the problem was and the solution. Again, pointing out that we need a Science and Technology Supreme Court.

Sadly, John Roberts fails being a justice for he fails using Laws of Science. Maybe he never took science in school.

AP