Whom the gods would destroy, they first teach BASIC.

tech / sci.math / Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the

SubjectAuthor
* exquisite 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes andArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes andMichael Moroney
 +- Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes andArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes andNick Kinoshita

1
exquisite 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the

<8205fa8f-b0a5-419d-a518-374e6db1ae8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99669&group=sci.math#99669

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 00:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: exquisite 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 11 May 2022 07:09 UTC

160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5 and ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09ZWFLKHC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1155 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 70 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the

<t5gg4c$11s$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99694&group=sci.math#99694

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 10:10:27 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 11 May 2022 14:10 UTC

🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> 160th published book
>
> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic
> by Archimedes Plutonium

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
7) Archimedes Plutonium
82) Archimedes Plutonium

Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the

<eee7225b-ef02-49b6-bcc1-4ede84940f12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99705&group=sci.math#99705

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 11 May 2022 16:13 UTC

Kibo Parry M on bozo Brett Kavanaugh, Sam Alito, failures of biology science, and nauseating Roberts Court.
James Kibo Parry M, likely paid for to stalk 30 years nonstop by NSF moron Dr. Panchanathan, likely paid 100 dollars per stalk post-- as waste abuse of public treasury
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:10:31 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"bozo"
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M on Roberts court goonclod failure should they strike down Roe v Wade abortion. We are starting to see Zika microcephaly microbrains in South America. Imagine tens, hundreds, thousands of pregnant women shut off from abortion because of the ANTI-Science Roberts, Gorsuch, Alito, Barrett, Kavanaugh, all failures and imbeciles of biology science and how science works. I would even bet that these 5 justices think the USA Constitution is bigger than the laws of Science, so much out of touch with reality that they exist in their own tiny bubble of opinion.

Can Barrett take a trip to South America and visit with Zika microcephaly hospitals. Or are Justices like Amy Coney Barrett kept in a closet all her life, never seeing biology.
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:09:12 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"goonclod failure of science"
> fails at math and science:

My 166th published book
Science &Technology Supreme Court involving science, not manmade laws but Natural laws of Science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Last revised on 9May2022. This is AP's 166th book of science.

Preface: This is AP's 166th book of science. A Supreme Court of Science & Technology to augment the existing Supreme Court. And AP is living through a viral pandemic of covid-19 which has now become a omicron variant that is highly transmissive. And to try to fight the virus the President Biden has surrounded himself with the experts in medicine and biology to make sound decisions. But in the mix is the silly hearings of the USA Supreme Court judging those actions. I say silly because none of the 9 justices of USA Supreme Court is knowledgeable on viral pandemics. And also silly because almost every week is news that the USA Supreme Court is going to deliberate on the issue of abortion. Abortion, here again is biology science, and medical science and a whole long host of life sciences, and for the USA Supreme Court to be deciding on such a science intense issue is another example of people out of their depth making decisions. Leading to the formation of a Science and Technology Supreme Court.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search hit on Dr. Feynman testifying before the USA Congress on what caused the explosion of the Space Shuttle in 1986. For Feynman was an expert in physics and well qualified to "judge" what the problem was and the solution. Again, pointing out that we need a Science and Technology Supreme Court.
---------------------------
Table of Contents
---------------------------

1) We hear almost weekly on PBS Newshour where the USA Supreme Court is going to decide on abortion or on some pandemic related issue.

2) Have the Attorney General communicate with the Supreme Court Justices on cases that need deferring to a science court.

3) Thanks Barrett, Gorsuch, Alito, Kavanaugh for halting the abortion of White Rhinos, the last two remaining white rhinos on Earth.

4) Most countries are opening up to free; and access to abortions; arguing women decide on their bodies, not governments.

5) Checks and Balances on USA Supreme Court, appear to be few.

6) Some history of Court failures of science issues.

7) Apple versus Samsung tried in a Science & Technology Court.

8) Space Shuttle disaster of 1986, adjudicated by experts in physics.

9) Repairing the USA Supreme Court.

10) A solution for the Supreme Court on issues of science and technology.

11) Leaked document that Roberts Supreme Court (an anti-biology court) about to overturn Roe versus Wade abortion.

12) Is there more brains in a zika virus than the collective brains of Roberts, Alito, Barrett, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh put together?

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09PJZX6TB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 1, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 807 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 32 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: nauseating 160th published book MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the

<t5jmag$ito$9@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99868&group=sci.math#99868

From: nin...@nociknci.kh (Nick Kinoshita)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 19:14:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick Kinoshita - Thu, 12 May 2022 19:14 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics &
>> logic by Archimedes Plutonium
>>
> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen

Ruble named world’s best-performing currency
https://www.rt.com/business/555354-ruble-named-worlds-best-performing-currency/

Switzerland releases some frozen Russian assets
https://www.rt.com/business/555381-switzerland-releases-frozen-russian-assets/

Russia changes position on Ukraine’s EU membership bid
https://www.rt.com/russia/555392-ukraine-eu-position-nato/
“We were at this point not very worrying about the European Union, but the situation has changed after Mr. Borrell’s statement that ‘this war should be won on the battleground’ and after the fact that the European Union is the leader in deliveries of arms [to Ukraine]. I think that our position on the European Union now is more similar to NATO because we don’t see a big difference,” the diplomat stated.

‘Russia not our enemy’ – US congressman
https://www.rt.com/news/555388-paul-gosar-putin-ukraine/
Ukraine is not our ally. Russia is not our enemy. We need to address our crippling debt, inflation and immigration problems. None of this is Putin's fault. — Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) May 12, 2022

UK PM comments on sending Ukrainian refugees to Africa
https://www.rt.com/news/555378-uk-rwanda-ukrainian-refugees/
The controversial Rwanda scheme was announced last month. Under the plan, asylum seekers who are deemed to have arrived in the UK illegally will be sent off to the African nation for “processing.”