"In the fight between you and the world, back the world." -- Frank Zappa

tech / sci.math / Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan BurseArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan BurseQuantum Bubbles
 +- Ross drive to get Balanced Google Search list on Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ed WArchimedes Plutonium
 +- Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole loArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<99177692-9263-4e4d-b564-07e922fb760en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62181&group=sci.math#62181

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:57 UTC

So is Jan Burse the forger, responsible for loading up Google Search hit of Archimedes Plutonium with 37% demonization and defamation of AP? Jan Burse tore down AP's Wikipedia page in years past, and Jan was banned from Google newsgroup. Does Jan need jail time? For his nonstop attack of other peoples seems endless.

Does Kibo Parry Moroney need jail time? Not content with attacking AP for nonstop each and every day for the past 28 years. The degenerate mind of Kibo Parry Moroney is now "up to packing a Google Search list of AP" stacking that list with "hate hits"

In the exampleproblems hit, did kibo call up the 4 stooges to get this high up on a Google search hit.
Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problemshttp://www.exampleproblems.com › wiki › index.php
Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Plutonium repeatedly claimed to be the greatest ...
‎Background · ‎Plutonium's claims · ‎Plutonium's assessment... · ‎Biographical notes

This hit, this "irrelevant" hit appears also on the first page of a Google Search of AP, and I can accept it as a Counterpoint. But I cannot accept the idea of kibo Parry Moroney spending every hour of the working day to engineer nothing but "hate spew for every AP search hit", for with the below hit of "owlapps" a hack job.

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of ...https://groups.google.com › sci.math
By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real ...

The below hit on first page of AP is likely to have originated from kibo Parry Moroney. Not satisfied with demonizing AP for 28 years nonstop, Kibo has taken it upon himself to have AP's Google Search list packed full of nothing but demonization. Kibo Parry Moroney and his allies of Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, belong in a asylum or prison, whichever is more handy.

Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950), also known as Ludwig Plutonium, wrote extensively about science and mathematics on Usenet. In 1990 he became ...

Kibo will not stop his defiling and demonizing of AP, until Kibo is in jail..
Stalkers are INSANE people, and should be treated in a shrink hospital, not given endless Internet access.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:35 PM (2 hours ago)

On the second page of a Google Search hits of AP, we can see the stalking demonizing insane Kibo Parry Moroney hard at work in trying to defile and demonize AP. Apparently Kibo is trying to learn how to influence the search code of Google so he can stack AP's search hits with more demonization and defiling of AP.

Did Kibo Parry Moroney or one of his allies Jan Burse or Dan Christensen forge the name Archimedes Plutonium to Twitter. AP has never ever used Jack Dorsey's Twitter. Never read twitter, never opened up twitter-- yet there is AP forgery to twitter. Kibo-- are you responsible for the forgery?

archimedes plutonium na Twitteru: "i want to have the option ...https://twitter.com › theophite › status
archimedes plutonium · @Theophite. Pronouns in bio. , more or less. sealand ( occupied doggerland). Vrijeme pridruživanja: ožujak 2011.

Same goes for Instagram-- AP never read, never opened, yet there is the demonization by the Instagram platform of AP. Jan Burse, or Dan Christensen, or Kibo Parry Moroney, is this some more of your stalker demonization. A jail prison for you maybe too good.

(@archimedes.plutonium) • Instagram photos and videoshttps://www.instagram.com › archimedes.plutonium
5 Followers, 263 Following, 4 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Archimedes.Plutonium (@archimedes.plutonium)

How much was Kibo Parry Moroney and his allies responsible for AP forged to Facebook. AP never read Facebook, never wanted to be in Facebook, never opened Facebook, yet there is AP, demonized on Facebook.

Archimedes Plutonium | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com › archimedes.plutonium.7
Archimedes Plutonium is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Archimedes Plutonium and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to ....

And these ugly Google Search hits of AP appear just on the first two pages of a Google Search list of AP.

AP is all for Point and Counterpoint in a Google Search List, but not to where AP search list is nothing but top heavy in hatred and demonization of AP.

Looking at "Dan Christensen math" he has one Counterpoint in his first two pages.

Looking at "Kibo Parry" he has 2 counterpoints in his first two pages.

Looking at "Jan Burse" who has at least one counterpoint in first two pages..

Looking at Harvard's Dr. Hau who has 1 counterpoint on first page of Google Search list.

Looking at Andrew Wiles, who has no counterpoint for the first million hits..

Looking at Terence Tao who has no counterpoint for the first million hits of him.

Looking at Archimedes Plutonium first two pages of a Google Search list and he has 7 demonizing hits of a total of 19 hits of the first two pages. Instead of 1 counterpoint to AP, there are 7/19 = 37%. Over one third of hits of AP in a Google Search are for the expressed intent of hatred and demonization of AP.

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<bd3c2cd5-ac21-479f-945d-e7525d8f5850n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62182&group=sci.math#62182

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:03 UTC

"Have you ever considered stamp collecting, or coin collecting Mr Plutonium? Or better yet, try bird watching or a bit of gardening; it will get you outside in the sunshine for a bit. Maybe help to reverse whatever personality disorder is traumatizing your life on an ongoing basis. Volunteering at a charity shop a couple of times a week; some human contact unrelated to the mental diarrhea you keep putting through your keyboard on here. Can't hurt.. Do you really want to be remembered as the thinking man's John Gabriel? There have got to be better legacies surely? Try it. You might like it."

Ross drive to get Balanced Google Search list on Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ed Witten. Fair, Balanced with Counterpoint just like the honest Harvard's Dr. Hau first page in a Google list.

<9f4d00ec-e998-4b6b-ba54-8ae84b2ba676n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62183&group=sci.math#62183

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ross drive to get Balanced Google Search list on Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ed Witten. Fair, Balanced with Counterpoint just like the honest Harvard's Dr. Hau first page in a Google list.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:13 UTC

Ross investigating if Princeton Univ has a full time employee who keeps Counterpoints in a Google Search list from appearing on first page of Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ed Witten.

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:07:46 PM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> Have you ever considered stamp collecting, or coin collecting? Or better yet, try bird watching; it will get you outside in the sunshine for a bit. Maybe help to reverse whatever personality disorder is traumatizing your life on an ongoing basis. Volunteering at a charity shop a couple of times a week; some human contact unrelated to the mental diarrhea you keep putting through your keyboard on here.

AP writes: Apparently Ross with his pinhead of logic never studied formal logic, never learned what non sequitur means as to asking Princeton Univ Dr. Christopher Eisgruber or Provost Deborah Prentice if they collect stamps or watch birds, although I did see a shining bright red cardinal out my window this morning. But Ross with your feeble intelligence and zip for logic, ask them if they have a full time employee at Princeton Univ who is payed to keep all Counterpoints in a Google Search of Tao or Wiles, keep those off the first page. Because Harvard's Dr. Hau has a Counterpoint in her first page of Google search hits meaning that Harvard is honest, but that perhaps Princeton Univ is dishonest in academics in fostering a Google Search list of Terence Tao and Andrew Wiles of 5 million hits, all raving glowing "genius" and not one CounterPoint in any page.

So, Ross, how is Princeton Univ able to do this propaganda of their alumni? How do they pull it off, and why would they want to be seen as dishonest compared to Harvard being above-board-honest?

Is it that Princeton Univ hit a dry spell of no achievements in math or science. Why the fools cannot even understand Calculus is geometry, yet not a Princeton math professor able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

> Can't hurt.

A geometry proof is no hurt no pain at all, but Princeton Univ needs at least a brain or two to get started.

> Do you really want to be remembered as the thinking man's John Gabriel? There have got to be better legacies surely?

Or as Edward Witten of Princeton Univ, so dumb in physics he could never ask the simple question a High School student asks-- which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon and the 0.5MeV particle the Dirac Magnetic Monopole. No, the Princeton Univ Ed Witten is absent of a logical brain comparable to Ross.

> Try it. You might like it.

I think Ed is too far past gone in science to even understand the question. And of course , Ed Witten needs a COUNTERPOINT in his first page of a Google Search list. A counterpoint saying to the effect-- Ed was so stupid in physics, he could not ask the simple question.

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<c57d577e-8d70-49b3-8a98-585cf3f67aban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62880&group=sci.math#62880

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:13 UTC

Steady stream of hatred of Jan Burse, never any math, never any physics. And a shame because Switzerland has high class health system yet not able to get Burse into a shrink's office.

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 3:03:35 PM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> "Have you ever considered stamp collecting, or coin collecting

AP writes, that would be a good idea for Jan Burse, with his constant rampage of hatred in newsgroups. And wisely Google banned him, but could not prevent Burse posting in fake names. But I have never seen any indication that Burse likes -- anyone or any school. Reminding me that Burse is like Kibo Parry Moroney who probably hates even his own mother.

So here is Jan Burses latest hate spew--
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 1:52:26 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> You dont need qualification to see that APs output is
> gibberisch. Infinity border 10^604 because pi has
>
> 2 zeros in its decimal expansion at the position 604?
> Thats not some alien yet undiscovered math, thats
>
> just plain nonsense, smelly brain farts.

AP writes: I do not think that ETH a outstanding Swiss Univ,, --- is smelly brain farts. I think that Jan Burse is a wretch that does not deserve or belong to be a Swiss. For AP has always felt that Swiss means high quality, yet Jan Burse is no quality at all.

Again, good call by Google to ban Jan Burse, that overtestosterone attack dog of anyone and anything.

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<2600ee75-5b62-4b55-8477-02c443b1209dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66747&group=sci.math#66747

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:35 UTC

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Stalker Jan Burse and his masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/"').
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<9596101e-e2e0-45d2-a421-93f573c89ec0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66788&group=sci.math#66788

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:34 UTC

Boycott Samsung and Hyundai until they free their moon bears
Jan Burse masterpiece of freeing Moon Bears

  \\  ("`****/").
   \\  `0_ 0  )   `-.
    \\ (_&_.)'  ._   )
     \\ `--'     /  /
      \\      ==1(li)===========
       \\
        \\

  \\  ("`*****/'").
   \\  `0_ 0  )   `-.
    \\ (_&_.)'  ._   )
     \\ `--'     /  /
      \\      ==1(li)===========
       \\
        \\

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<60911513-20e5-4611-a93d-d5ddd18c6050n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99904&group=sci.math#99904

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 17:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 May 2022 00:25 UTC

Richard Pink, Tristan Riviere, Dietmar Salamon, ETH, are you as dumb in math as Jan Burse, who still thinks the slant cut in single cone is an ellipse, yet the single cone has but 1 axis of symmetry. Stupidity like this is what keeps ETH from doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

crancks & loonies
by James Kibo Parry Sep 28, 1994, 5:14:31 AM

By the way
by James Kibo Parry March 8, 1999

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by
Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

Re: CIA, FBI, Police spam in sci.math, sci.physics, totally inappropriate with their drag-net// some Spaces in life need be free of police drag nets-- churches, schools, sci.math, sci.physics
by tabernacle mishkan stonehenge heelstone
NSA drag net spam

Re: AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher. Feb 3, 2022, 5:14 PM to sci.math AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher. This book is very much needed..
by Jeffrey Rubard Feb 5, 2022, 2:38 AM

Re: 2 CIA ruins sci.math
Chris M. Thomasson
Dec 15, 2021, 7:47 PM

Re: Psychoceramic NSF Dr. Panchanathan,F. Fleming Crim, kibo Parry M says will corrupt the minds of your children! Why kibo? Because they still teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and ellipse a conic when it never was.
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 4 , 2022, 1:33 AM

Re: 7:03:02 insane stalker Moroney wrote: > Math Failure..//Raymond Davis Jr.,Masatoshi Koshiba,Riccardo Giacconi,Gerardus 't Hooft,Martinus J.G. Veltman, never learned what Angular Momentum was
by
Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Dec 30, 2018, 7:59:02 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda
by Mostowski Collapse (Swiss Jan Burse) Sep 3, 2017, 7:02:26 PM

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<0117c552-3410-4d75-a5c4-888239adb536n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108474&group=sci.math#108474

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 01:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 08:40 UTC

ETH,Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

Ross what is Jan Burse, hatemonger's fascination in wheelchairs, is this what nutty people gravitate to as they become more nuts. Why the nutball Burse has me written in a Google search as obese in a wheelchair that cannot get through the gates at Dartmouth College. Is this what too much Swiss chocolates and coffee did to Jan Burse? Just look at a Google search of AP and find Burse attempting to smear the upright AP, research physicist, smear AP (it would be okay if it was organic swiss chocolate smear, but not hate spew smear).

In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.
ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

<b70c338a-2ee4-42cf-a098-d0a7931b774bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114629&group=sci.math#114629

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:25 UTC

Ross on Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Jan Burse & Dan Christensen cannot tell the difference between stamp collecting, math and logic. Ross is this why Burse & Christensen spam sci.math, they do not know where sci.logic is to hold that bullshit of their logic offerings on a silver platter?

You can teach a mule to go to water, but you have a harder time of teaching two arsewipes of Jan Burse & Dan Christensen to post their bullshit to sci..logic.

Jan Burse is a failure of logic.

Dan Christensen is a worse failure of logic.

Hard to penetrate their mindless airhead skulls, and there is only air up there.

This is where the education system at Canadian University of Western Ontario and ETH Zurich failed all of us, in that they encourage the mindless spamming behavior of Jan Burse and Dan Christensen.

So let us ask the professors of ETH-Zurich and Univ Western Ontario why they allow and encourage spamming of bullshit to sci.math. If they went exclusively to sci.logic, no-one would say a word. But no, idiots want the spotlight in sci.math, the glitz and glamour of being near the King of Science. Thinking the King is going to throw them a morsel or two. Just the opposite, the King wants them out of sci.math. For the insanity of Burse and Christensen only attract more insane nuts.

> ETH Zurich
>
> Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
> Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
> Emmanuel Kowalski
> Urs Lang
> Rahul Pandharipande
> Richard Pink
> Tristan Riviere
> Dietmar Salamon
> Martin Schweizer
> Mete Soner
> Michael Struwe
> Benjamin Sudakov
> Alain Sznitman
> Josef Teichmann
> Wendelin Werner
> Thomas Willwacher
>
> Zurich ETH, physics dept
> Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
>

> University Bern
> Christian Leumann
> Walter Benjamin
> Emil Theodor Kocher
> Kurt Wuthrich
> Daniel Vassella
> Rene Fasel
> Mani Matter

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: Shit for brains in Logic Morons of logic George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap, Jan Burse& Dan Christensen as moronette cadets of Boole, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi
by zelos...@gmail.com Mar 25, 2021, 12:55:15 AM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Dan Christensen says fire Stanford's John Lipa, Alexander Fetter, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash our
by Mutt Buncher

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Christensen,I am such a stupid insane imp of math and logic that I thought a vertex has a derivative, that distinct means not-distinct, and that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. And I love spam reading of vvgra and tomato hello, and I am a failure of academics and so I spend most days making out hate-lists of people who actually succeed in science for my pea sized brain is envious and jealous of those who succeed in science yet I failed in science.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<db1517be-fd8e-4d73-bd84-9d4e54b4a962n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114843&group=sci.math#114843

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 00:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 07:43 UTC

-Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, why cannot the spamming fool Jan Burse & Dan Christensen exit sci.math with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for both these fools will never understand Boole made a mistake in AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF.

<d7817fd1-98c8-424c-b4d7-55929b3ad01cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114920&group=sci.math#114920

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 13:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:46 UTC

Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito,Paul Biran why cannot the spamming fool Jan Burse & Dan Christensen exit sci.math with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for both these fools will never understand Boole made a mistake in AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF.

<a6d0a6b1-7076-4d8b-a99b-26a4c132163en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114956&group=sci.math#114956

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 18:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 01:21 UTC

Alain Sznitman,Josef Teichmann,Wendelin Werner why cannot the spamming fool Jan Burse & Dan Christensen exit sci.math and take their mistaken logic to sci.logic with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for both these fools will never understand Boole made a mistake in AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF.

<bb7b7391-f2b2-4fed-b6bc-92475d2ca0ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115159&group=sci.math#115159

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 18:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 01:10 UTC

Josef Teichmann,Wendelin Werner why cannot Zurich ETH with its Jan Burse & Dan Christensen ever admit slant cut of cone is an Oval, never ellipse??? Is that why Burse & Christensen cannot exit sci.math and take their mistaken logic to sci.logic with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for both these fools will never understand Boole made a mistake in AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF.

<7ef26d24-2c5c-4011-845e-566e05927a8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119673&group=sci.math#119673

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:33:36 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 22:33 UTC

On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 12:40:30 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney (Kibo Parry M) wrote:
> fails at math and science:
>
>Alan Shepard 🤡 of Math and Pauline Barmby 🃏 of Physics "Court Jester of Math"
> On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 12:40:30 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M, why you hate the NYT with David Brooks and Michael Roston, is it because no-one there can ask the simple question of AP-- which is the Atom's true electron-- Muon or 0.5MeV particle, is that why you hate the NYT newspaper--so so dumb in science.

The AP mantra of current science where most people fail:
> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

David Brooks, Michael Roston is it not childish to have a curse on AP, to never print his name in your newspaper, when the mature grown up act is to publish the fact in your Science section-- slant cut of cone is Oval, and is never ellipse. So that all the residents of New York state realize the truth, and intelligent people like Mr. Marshall Lett need not ask the question.. People in New York state and around the world asking which is the slant cut in cone-- is it ellipse or oval??? Yet the Science section of The New York Times refusing to publish the truth because it means printing the name Archimedes Plutonium for which NYT vows to never do. For to publish the truth on conics means having to print the name Archimedes Plutonium as discoverer of the truth. And nothing worse in all the world for Mr. Sulzberger is to have to print the name Archimedes Plutonium in his newspaper. Hatred rules the The New York Times, not the truth of the world.
> [...]
>
> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis".. And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.
>
> To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
11> #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<ed7cbbd1-a4d1-4a12-bdb4-cbd89ec2d51dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124092&group=sci.math#124092

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:21:12 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 00:21 UTC

Head up his arse Jan Burse. Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, is every ETH professor head up his arse like Burse???
On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 5:16:14 PM UTC-6, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> Q: Is an oval a conic section?
>
> A: An oval is not a conic section. A conic section
> is the intersection of a plane with a cone. The four
> types of conic sections are the circle, ellipse, parabola,
> and hyperbola. An oval is a shape that is similar to an
> ellipse but is not mathematically defined as a conic section.

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

My 3rd published book

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<3ac3afbc-97c8-420b-8048-120ea6395da3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124215&group=sci.math#124215

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 14:49:42 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 22:49 UTC

Jan Burse,ETH,Mete Soner,Michael Struwe,Benjamin Sudakov,Alain Sznitman,Josef Teichmann,Wendelin Werner are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry.

And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
......../\E
....../ c.\
F / .......\

entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.

Are they trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar rather than legitimate math with endless day after day spam?

Jan Burse (Mostow Coll) 151 "Who recognizes.. dark numbers"
Sergi_o 68, "Questions on...."
Wolfgang Mueckenheim 324 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
of the fine Bacarisse cheese
Ben Bacarisse 323 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
FromTheRafters (more like gutters) 221 "Two similar..."
Sergi_o 161 "Two similar..."
Ben Bacarisse 133, "Two similar properties..."

WM turning Gottingen Germany into geometry failures.
Kibo chasing corpses in WM gay pick up bar, for Kibo sure does not know the difference between Oval and ellipse as seen in his latest stupidity-- a revolving axis as Kibo the moron and BWR describes it--

Let's try again with your little diagram, fixed.

> > You chose point C to be the intersection of line segment EF and the axis
> > of the cone AG. As you say segment EC is smaller than CF. Not in
> > dispute. But that doesn't show that the intersecting curve isn't
> > symmetric around EF. C is not the center of EF. To see if the
> > intersection figure is symmetric around EF, you obviously have to start
> > at the center, the halfway point of EF. Here I called it B, and the
> > length BE = length BF. Now you need to show that the curve is or is not
> > symmetric around B. That the width at B+d is or is not = the width at
> > B-d, as bwr stated. Not quite as simple.

26
RE: 2-Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither
Jan 13, 2023, 4:39 PM

WM's profile photo
WM
, …
Jan Burse aka
Mostowski Collapse
151
Who recognizes these true pioneers of dark numbers?
Interestingly if you define rearrangement as any sequence with infinitely many O and infinitely many
4:29 PM

15
Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart

<a08afccc-a9cb-4397-8992-4c2b52fbe461n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124665&group=sci.math#124665

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 23:54:55 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 07:54 UTC

Jan Burse,ETH,Michael Struwe,Mete Soner,Benjamin Sudakov,Alain Sznitman,Josef Teichmann,Wendelin Werner are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry.

>Jan Burse,ETH,Mete Soner,Norbert Hungerbuhler,Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer,Michael Struwe are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry.

Jan Burse of Zurich Switzerland with his hate-speech of Google Search-- --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED --- "Young student reporters from the Dartmouth chronicles.. on his wheelchair.."
tsk,tsk,tsk-- why do the Swiss look for the most hate mongering shithead in all of Switzerland to run their ISP???

Earle Jones's profile photo
Earle Jones
, …
Michael Moroney
"Psychoceramics"
"necrophile"
19Jan2023, 1:42 AM

Trolidan7's profile photo
Trolidan7
, …
Michael Moroney
Re: Nobel physics prize to Roger Penrose is like giving V.Putin the Nobel prize in Peace and Penrose imp is on cover of New Scientist-- why he cannot tell a oval from a ellipse, and the idiot yaks about origin of Universe. Roger, you belong in the circus
1:34 AM

> [...]
> > Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> > Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> > Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> > Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> > #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> > #134 in Calculus (Books)
> > #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<c4922e39-19b5-4d0c-9bcd-d6e9394508b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125795&group=sci.math#125795

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 12:34:20 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 20:34 UTC

Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler is all of ETH as feeble minded as Jan Burse with his 2 OR 1 = 3, his ellipse a conic section and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Why does Switzerland put a numbskull in charge of a ISP???

[...]

134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon Kindle edition)

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..

Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2024 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 423 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs

<3a395629-627c-4138-b640-fec1e8525e5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130419&group=sci.math#130419

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 21:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 27 Mar 2023 04:48 UTC

Dr. Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, is this what ETH does all year long-- make hate sheets on AP and plaster them on his first page of a Google Search list??? When ETH should be finding a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus or finding the proton is actually 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law. Yet all ETH seems to do is make up hate sheets...

--- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

Google
https://groups.google.com › comp.lang.prolog

Google
https://groups.google.com › comp.lang.prolog

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from. Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide, he doesn't pass the entrance. Mostowski Collapse's profile photo ...

Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM

Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM