Men of peace usually are [brave]. -- Spock, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5

tech / sci.math / Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scientists have committed fraud//You are not a fraud if dumb and ignorant about math, but you are a fraud as you Run, Hide, away from data and facts.Re: Fermat status

SubjectAuthor
* Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scientisArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scieArchimedes Plutonium
||+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scieArchimedes Plutonium
|||`- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
||`* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|| `- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsmarkus...@gmail.com
| `- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scieArchimedes Plutonium
|+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
|+* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
||+* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
|||`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
||| `- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
||`- > On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5,Archimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study findsArchimedes Plutonium

Pages:12
Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<868d1a4f-a723-4177-9d2a-8102acaf3947n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91094&group=sci.math#91094

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:45:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:45 UTC

Wiles comedy farce math charade has gone on far too long. And none of his FLT is true for Wiles is a failure in math proofs, a deluded clown of mathematics that cannot even see a slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. For the deluded stupid clown of math that is Andrew Wiles can admit a ellipse has two axes of symmetry yet a single cone has but 1 axis of symmetry, yet this ignorant failure of mathematics Andrew Wiles cannot even admit his mistake in oval- ellipse and sure cannot admit he never had a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. Wiles needs to apologize to all students in the Oxford Univ student newspaper, his apology for failing to admit his many errors of mathematics.

Below is a true proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, as simple as the fact that the number 4 is special in that 2+2 = 2x2= 4 allowing for Pythagorean triples and not allowing for triples in exponent 3 or higher.

Wiles, you are a failure of math and time you stop clowning around and charading around your worthless FLT nonsense.

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface:
Real proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.

As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

-Dr Tao needs to publish in UCLA student newspaper that he now sees the light of day that a slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse and stop his propaganda bullshit math that Dr. Tao pollutes the minds of young students with. Why, any High School student can drop a Kerr lid (circle) into a scrolled up paper cone and eye witness the crescent moon shape added onto the circle to form a OVAL, never the ellipse, yet the bozo the clown of math Terry Tao still polluting the minds of students.

> [...]
> > >
> > > My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.
> > >
> > > Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.
> > >
> > > Product details
> > > File Size: 773 KB
> > > Print Length: 72 pages
> > > Publication Date: March 12, 2019
> > > Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
> > > Language: English
> > > ASIN: B07PMB69F5
> > > Text-to-Speech: Enabled

> > > Word Wise: Not Enabled
> > > Lending: Enabled
> > > Screen Reader: Supported
> > > Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
> > > 

> > > More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
> > >
> > > In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.
> > >
> > > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> > >
> > > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> > >
> > > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scientists have committed fraud//You are not a fraud if dumb and ignorant about math, but you are a fraud as you Run, Hide, away from data and facts.Re: Fermat status

<12e4af65-5a9e-4b3e-b295-1d8dcef7f99dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91172&group=sci.math#91172

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:28:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:28 UTC

<4c627900-ca5d-472b-9ee2-bf391a5aafc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93157&group=sci.math#93157

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 23:57:10 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 07:57 UTC

Univ Oxford's Andrew Wiles a mega-moron in math for he has yet to come to grips with the question of slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, yet Wiles runs and hides, hides and runs from math truth. Come on out Andrew and do real math for a change instead of your con-art.

Kibo Parry Moron starting to soften his stance on slant cut in cone, realizing there is ambiguity and error. But, does that make Univ Oxford's Andrew Wiles a mega-moron in math for he has yet to come to grips with the question of slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse due to number of axes of symmetry. Why, even a smart form school student in the Oxford area can prove to the math imbecile Andrew Wiles with a paper cone and Mason or Kerr lid that the figure has a "crescent shape add on to the circle" and thus a Oval. This is surprising news because Kibo Parry Moron cannot even do percentages correctly with his 938 is 12% short of 945, but Kibo Parry Moron sniffs out a mistake in conic sections.

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

No use in bothering Andrew Wiles with the world's first valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for Wiles is a failure in such simple geometry of Oval the slant cut in single cone for a oval has 1 axis is symmetry as well as the single cone, yet the math failure Dr. Andrew Wiles still abides by a ellipse of 2 axes of symmetry is the slant cut. Univ Oxford does not have a math teacher, it has a clown like Kibo Parry Moron.

Re: Andrew Wiles fraud of math//SCIENCE 16July2021 "Dutch study finds 8% of scientists have committed fraud//You are not a fraud if dumb and ignorant about math, but you are a fraud as you Run, Hide, away from data and facts.Re: Fermat status

<ac3ed31d-a757-4247-824c-5d958f3c2dddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99930&group=sci.math#99930

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 00:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 May 2022 07:01 UTC

Math con-artists of conic sections Roger Penrose, Andrew Wiles, Frances Kirwan, Terry J.Lyons, Ben Green. I at least expected mathematicians to be among the most honest people on Earth. Sadly, late in life I find they are some of the most corrupt run and hide....

The math failure, con artist Andrew Wiles, get help from Frances Kirwan, Terry J.Lyons, Ben Green, Roger Penrose to help the Wiles failure of geometry-- Oval is slant cut in Single Cone, never ellipse, because only the oval and single cone have 1 axis of symmetry, not 2 that the ellipse has.

Admit to Univ Oxford student newspaper that you all made a terrible mistake on geometry conics. Be honest and truthful in math, not corrupt and selfish and seeking fame-- never truth for that is the con-artist, not the scientist.

The reason that none of Andrew Wiles, Frances Kirwan, Terry J. Lyons, Ben Green, Roger Penrose could never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, is that you are all to stupid to even see the oval is different from ellipse.

#11-2, 11th published book

[...]

<e7389630-3505-4cd7-b523-5b1399946d19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104599&group=sci.math#104599

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:20 UTC

Olcott, like Wiles, conquering true logic by flooding the world with fake logic. Only difference, Wiles is a decorated con-artist of math with his ellipse a cone slant cut when actually it is a oval. And Olcott with his mindless Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Both are failures of science. Both can never admit to true math, true logic, both lust for fame and fortune and the truth of science be damn.

olcott
Re: Conquering the last rebuttal to H(P,P)==0 refutation of the halting problem proofs
4:59 PM

[...]

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

5th published book

[...]

<877084fc-2a75-4c08-a07c-e4a70031d29bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131894&group=sci.math#131894

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 18:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:25 UTC

Kibo,could Dr.Wiles even tie his shoes correctly?
On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 8:17:23 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Blowfly of Math and highly illogical

Kibo did Dr.Wiles get something correct in life, or like his math-- everything was wrong in your eyes? Of course he can never admit the truth of math slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse, you need a cylinder slant cut to get a ellipse, but did he even fail in tying his shoelaces, Kibo???

> > Stalker Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney:
> > On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 12:22:26 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > >"shithead oaf of math"
> > >"antiscience"
> > > fails at math and science:
> >
> > > Certifiably insane??Dr.Wiles,Dr.Tao,Dr.Stillwell,Dr.Hales,Dr.Charney
>

> On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 7:34:12 AM UTC-5, Angel wrote:
> >upload
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney- Volney - Angel
> new costume Kibo Parry Moron stalker???
> 

> > > Kibo & NSF Dr.Panchanathan on Dr.Wiles,Dr.Tao,Dr.Stillwell,Dr.Hales,Dr.Charney ever do anything correct in mathematics or are they complete failures forevermore as your posts imply. Certainly they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not the ellipse and they fail to ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or are they like arthritis of the brain--forever failures of math???

> > > 
> > > > >
> 

Click here to read the complete article
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote: > > I want to fuck her corpse

<2136c1b8-6592-4443-a756-ff531f27932cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133779&group=sci.math#133779

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 23:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: >_On_Sunday,_April_30,_2023_at_12:09:52 AM_UTC-5,_
Volney_wrote:__>_>_I_want_to_fuck_her_corpse_
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 06:24 UTC

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM
On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 12:39:12 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:43:31 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
Kibo's hatred of the Pope, for Kibo is a insane stalker....

Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Pluto, it's time for your punishment again, already? of Math and of Physics Archimedes "
by Volney May 2, 2023, 6:15:57 PM

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:14 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett