You have mail.

tech / sci.math / Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

SubjectAuthor
* --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
+* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|`* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
| `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|  `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   +* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |`- Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   +* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |`* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   | `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |  `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |   `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |    `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |     +* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |     |`* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |     | `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |     |  `- Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Mostowski Collapse
|   |     `* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Chris M. Thomasson
|   |      `- Chris Thomasson & Jan Burse oval Mushroom Cloud studiesArchimedes Plutonium
|   `- the endless attacking swiss moron Jan Burse Re: --- ARCHIMEDESArchimedes Plutonium
+* Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem thanArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem thanArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem thanArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---Archimedes Plutonium

Pages:12
--- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<0ca60061-26ce-4a30-953f-15b445d44224n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67540&group=sci.math#67540

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:00 UTC

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from
Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide,
he doesn't pass the entrance.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<9e8170c2-92d3-4ba3-9446-90de1e2c44a8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67543&group=sci.math#67543

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:06:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:06 UTC

Young student reporters from the Dartmouth chronicles, the
second most popular student newspaper on the campus,

found that the wheels on his wheelchair were oval
and not ellipse. So he was given the address of a math

professor, for some consultation about his wheelchair.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 18:01:06 UTC+2:
> ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from
> Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide,
> he doesn't pass the entrance.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<d5c92c11-2bf1-4deb-8419-33fe5cbe474bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67574&group=sci.math#67574

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:07 UTC

Finally archimedes plutonium got some funding. The
mathematics professor got interested in his card board
conic sections, that are oval but not ellipse.

The next project is a wheelchair made of cardboard.
The project got also momentum from Tokyo2020
and its cardboard beds:

"Following many questions about our cardboard beds, we
thought we should put them to the test. Can confirm they
are strong enough for activities! "
https://twitter.com/RachLynch27/status/1417390088309280768

Soon we will see archimedes plutonium racing back
and forthing between the library, in a card board
wheelchair. This will surely ultimately propell his

math research as well.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 18:06:30 UTC+2:
> Young student reporters from the Dartmouth chronicles, the
> second most popular student newspaper on the campus,
>
> found that the wheels on his wheelchair were oval
> and not ellipse. So he was given the address of a math
>
> professor, for some consultation about his wheelchair.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 18:01:06 UTC+2:
> > ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from
> > Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide,
> > he doesn't pass the entrance.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<06eec92a-2b2f-4b38-911f-00743b6be25fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67575&group=sci.math#67575

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:19 UTC

*** Breaking News ***
Archimedes Plutonium to publish in next Nature issue
*** Breaking News ***

The paper is scheduled for September. The
topic will be the Atom Wheelchair Total theory.
A crucial graphic will be:

|__
|__|
o o

--o o----
| | | |
| | | |
----o o--

o__o
|__|

Archimedes Plutonium is still busy with write
up of the details of the new Atom Wheelchair
Total theory. What has already been leaked

was that Wheelcharis have 2 wheels, so
2+2 = 2*2 = 4 will be the fundamental equation.
But the campus stationary store was running

out of grid paper, so there might be some delay.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 22:07:24 UTC+2:
> Finally archimedes plutonium got some funding. The
> mathematics professor got interested in his card board
> conic sections, that are oval but not ellipse.
>
> The next project is a wheelchair made of cardboard.
> The project got also momentum from Tokyo2020
> and its cardboard beds:
>
> "Following many questions about our cardboard beds, we
> thought we should put them to the test. Can confirm they
> are strong enough for activities! "
> https://twitter.com/RachLynch27/status/1417390088309280768
>
> Soon we will see archimedes plutonium racing back
> and forthing between the library, in a card board
> wheelchair. This will surely ultimately propell his
>
> math research as well.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 18:06:30 UTC+2:
> > Young student reporters from the Dartmouth chronicles, the
> > second most popular student newspaper on the campus,
> >
> > found that the wheels on his wheelchair were oval
> > and not ellipse. So he was given the address of a math
> >
> > professor, for some consultation about his wheelchair.
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021 um 18:01:06 UTC+2:
> > > ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from
> > > Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide,
> > > he doesn't pass the entrance.

Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem than ever the con-artist of Ken Ribet coupled with Andrew Wiles Re: --- Andrew Wiles BANNED from AMS ---

<2e4d0bdb-fdfe-440a-b74c-d63a6d80610fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67580&group=sci.math#67580

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem than
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:48 UTC

Actually Berkeley's Roland Dreier did far more in math for Fermat's Last Theorem than the dunce fool of Ken Ribet, also at Berkeley.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:01:06 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> he doesn't pass the entrance.

Why, ETH Zurich's Jan Burse? Is it because Ken Ribet and Andrew Wiles cannot do a geometry proof of Calculus Fundamental Theorem? Or because Andrew cannot do what a High School student does in making a homemade paper cone and dropping a Mason lid inside and prove the slant cut is a Oval never the ellipse?

Actually Berkeley's Roland Dreier did far more in math for Fermat's Last Theorem than the dunce fool of Ken Ribet, also at Berkeley. For Ken is so dumb in mathematics he failed to ever spot that the oval is the slant cut in cone, not the ellipse, and Ken could never do a geometry proof of calculus, so far in the weeds that he is.

But then Berkeley's Roland Dreier did far more for Fermat's Last Theorem than Ken Ribet and his ally Andrew Wiles.

Andrew Wiles, you are a con-artist, fraud of mathematics, so dumb in math you could never spot the error in Euler, so stupid in math you could never do a Geometry proof of Calculus Fundamental Theorem Re: Fermat status.

Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC. Thanks to Roland Dreier of Berkeley back in 1993.

Errors in Wiles's work on Fermat's Last Theorem
1) So dumb in logical reasoning that Andrew never saw the gaping hole in Euler's so called proof of FLT in exponent 3. The hole is that Euler had to prove no A,B,C all even numbers are a solution in A^3+B^3=C^3. One would think that a person wanting to prove all of FLT would have a good enough logical mind to spot a error in a proof of just exponent 3. No, not Andrew Wiles, for he is chasing after fame and fortune but never the truth of mathematics.

2) Andrew was stupid in math, for the most pressing problem of all of mathematics of the 1900s and now 2000s is a geometry proof of Calculus Fundamental Theorem. This was #1 urgent problem in all of mathematics because for the simple reason, it corrects and cleans out the entire house of mathematics in the "giving of a geometry proof of calculus". Reals are not the true numbers of mathematics. Functions and equations have to be turned into polynomials to be valid, just to list two key items that a geometry proof of Calculus would clean up and clean out. But where was Andrew? Of course, chasing after fame and fortune, but not math truth.

3) Andrew was intensely stupid in Logic, for you need logic to prove FLT, but there was Andrew with his Boole logic that 2 OR 1 = 3, that Either..Or...Or.. Both is acceptable, with Andrew accepting the logic that 2 AND 1 is subtraction, that the truth table of AND for Andrew was TFFF when in reality it is TTTF. That Andrew thought the truth table of IF-Then was TFTT when in reality it is TFUU where U means unknown. And where Reductio ad Absurdum, RAA is not a valid proof method for mathematics, yet, stupid Andrew uses RAA for his fakery FLT.

4) Andrew's FLT is so dumb, that he never thought about Shadowy FLT where you get a equation of A^x+B^y= C^z where one of x,y,z is exponent 2 and it turns that these Shadowy FLT follow the same course of geometry-- Condensed Rectangles as does Generalized FLT, except the one exception of 1^3 +2^3 = 3^2. This Shadowy FLT was totally unknown to Andrew Wiles as was a proof of Generalized FLT. So Andrew Wiles is a con-artist and fraud mathematician that has duped the world down his insane path away from the real truth of mathematics.

Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.

Thanks to Roland Dreier of Berkeley back in 1993. For I was working on the algebra, but Roland was too fast for me and had it before I did.
Berkeley's Roland Dreier was extremely generous in 1993, and he needed not state that AP had proven FLT, for it is obvious that AP had proven FLT and Roland had given that part of the proof with his (below proof) that Pythagorean Triples are built from 2+2 = 2x2 = 2^2 = 4.

On Friday, December 3, 1993 at 7:36:50 PM UTC-6, Andrew Wiles wrote:
> In view of the speculation on the status of my work on the
> Taniyama-Shimura conjecture and Fermat's Last Theorem I will give a
> brief account of the situation. During the review process a number of
> problems emerged, most of which have been resolved, but one in
> particular I have not yet settled. The key reduction of (most cases
> of ) the Taniyama-Shimura conjecture to the calculation of the Selmer
> group is correct. However the final calculation of a precise upper
> bound for the Selmer group in the semistable case (of the symmetric
> square representation associated to a modular form) is not yet
> complete as it stands. I believe that I will be able to finish this
> in the near future using the ideas explained in my Cambridge
> lectures.
> The fact that a lot of work remains to be done on the
> manuscript makes it still unsuitable for release as a preprint . In
> my course in Princeton beginning in February I will give a full
> account of this work.
>
> Andrew Wiles.

Andrew, your FLT is junk and a sham proof. So dumb on FLT are you, Andrew, that you never spotted the error of Euler in his exponent 3 of FLT, the error that Euler could never prove the case of when all three A,B,C are even, A^3 + B^3 = C^3. You never spotted that error of Euler and yet you are so pompous that you think you found a proof of all of FLT. No, Andrew, actually you are a math failure for you never recognized that the pressing problem in all of mathematics of our generation is to give a Geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see below at end). Instead, you, Andrew chased after fame and fortune, but never the "truth of mathematics".

5-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 7, 2021, 11:10:15 PM
to sci.math
For thirty years, 30 years, AP has been at it on Fermat's Last Theorem. It was 1991, that I saw that 2+2=2x2=4 was the heart and crux of the proof of FLT. And it was a hard and bumpy ride in those 30 years, with much fanfare and intrigue. And where the fame and fortune of proving FLT by AP was stolen from him, stolen by Andrew Wiles. But I am not sorry of that stealing because in the meantime, I had far far more important work and discoveries to do, than to claim back my proof and success of FLT. But now, here in 2021, some 30 years later, I am not so generous, not so lenient, and now I want my proof to have its rightful historical place mark. FLT was never proven by Andrew Wiles and his alleged proof is a massive joke. And a measure of how dumb and a joke that Wiles offering was, is easily seen in asking Wiles, how his offering proves that exponent 2 has solutions. Ask Wiles how his technique or mechanism of elliptic curves shows A^2+B^2=C^2 has solutions but not A^3+B^3=C^3 with no solutions. You see, Andrew Wiles has few logical marbles to ever be doing a mathematics proof, let alone FLT. Let alone asking Andrew to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP reclaims his "world's first valid proof of Fermat's Last Theorem".

More to add to AP's 6th book//World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author). A scientist, when he does a math proof or a physics theory, none of them.

More to add to AP's 6th book//World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

A scientist, when he does a math proof or a physics theory, none of them leave you, none leaves you alone after a while. All of them continually nag you and the nagging never goes away. Such is the case of doing science. And sometimes in this nagging a new twist enters the picture. I have found this to be the case of nearly all my science work. Every time I write something on those discoveries, it is as if a new twist is bursting to come forth.

So on FLT which I proved in early 1990s, as early as 1991, my argument was that of a Basis Vector of Algebra is the reason no exponent 3 or higher has a solution. Of course, there are ample solutions in exponent 2 and more so in exponent 1.

But the new twist that dawned on me, is that a proof of FLT, should involve exp 1 and exp 2 and then exp3 and higher, as a mathematical induction proof.

Maybe we need not start at exp 1, for that is arithmetic A + B = C. Then exp 2 is the Pythagorean Theorem. So we have two starting true cases of the General FLT. For exp 2 we have the basis vector 2+2 = 2x2 =4, where we have a number that is equal under add and multiply. Now for exponent 1 we could say the basis vector is all of Arithmetic. Now for exponent 3, we can have no n+n+n = nxnxn = m, same for higher exponents.

So what I missed in my book was to emphatically suggest that a proof of FLT has to fully incorporate the exponents that do have solutions. Every mathematician before AP , looks at FLT in isolation of exponent 2, and by doing so, cut off their chances of finding a valid proof of FLT. Because the moment your mind asks the question, why no solutions in exp 3 but myriad solutions in exp 2, forces the mind to think that the valid proof has to incorporate in its proof, a mechanism, a mechanism the spans and bridges between exponent 2 and exponent 3, fully incorporate the picture that exp 2 has solutions not exp 3. And that then puts the onus of the mind to look at a Basis Vector where add is the very same as multiply. So that solutions are metaphorically analogous to building concrete block buildings and the concrete blocks are the basis vector.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem than ever the con-artist of Ken Ribet coupled with Andrew Wiles Re: --- Andrew Wiles BANNED from AMS ---

<8db0ef60-80e3-4dc8-b04d-730cbcf17dc9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67583&group=sci.math#67583

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:00 UTC

Who wants to bet? Bet that the Ribet theorem "epsilon conjecture" is a Reductio Ad Absurdum.

Because con-art math in the time frame of 1800s to 2021 was virtually all built on Reductio Ad Absurdum. Starting with Alfred Kempe in 1879 not shown to be a fake until Percy Heawood in 1890.

So that in modern times, the length of endurance of the Wiles fake FLT had outstripped that of Kempe's fake. This is probably because of how remote are the concepts of elliptic curves applied to the Natural Counting Numbers.

But what is not obscure, is the fact that every Fake Math proof of modern times is a Reductio Ad Absurdum.

Is Ken Ribet's theorem another Reductio Ad Absurdum b.s. fakery? Or is Ken in hiding along with Andrew Wiles and only sends out a barrage of stalker hate mongers of Kibo Parry M. Dan Christensen and Jan Burse.

So, what is it Ken, is your alleged proof a Reductio Ad Absurdum, or, do you even know what that is?

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Roland Dreier did far more for math of Fermat's Last Theorem than ever the con-artist of Ken Ribet coupled with Andrew Wiles Re: --- Andrew Wiles BANNED from AMS ---

<ab7cdb2c-061a-4bc2-91f7-e030d8169acbn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67611&group=sci.math#67611

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 05:00 UTC

Wiles proof is invalid, just on fact it is Reductio Ad Absurdum.
Jan Burse, you spent some time in logic but seemed not to grow much, so how many RAA was in Wiles FLT and did the Ribet theorem have RAA method?

> Who wants to bet? Bet that the Ribet theorem "epsilon conjecture" is a Reductio Ad Absurdum.
>
> Because con-art math in the time frame of 1800s to 2021 was virtually all built on Reductio Ad Absurdum. Starting with Alfred Kempe in 1879 not shown to be a fake until Percy Heawood in 1890.
>
> So that in modern times, the length of endurance of the Wiles fake FLT had outstripped that of Kempe's fake. This is probably because of how remote are the concepts of elliptic curves applied to the Natural Counting Numbers..
>
> But what is not obscure, is the fact that every Fake Math proof of modern times is a Reductio Ad Absurdum.
>
> Is Ken Ribet's theorem another Reductio Ad Absurdum b.s. fakery? Or is Ken in hiding along with Andrew Wiles and only sends out a barrage of stalker hate mongers of Kibo Parry M. Dan Christensen and Jan Burse.
>
> So, what is it Ken, is your alleged proof a Reductio Ad Absurdum, or, do you even know what that is?

Jan Burse needs to be barred from all science newsgroups as a hyper attacking miscreant.

One of the reasons that ETH Zurich has never confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole, is that it takes all the staff at ETH, just to make sure Jan Burse does not wreck the place and ongoing experiments, for Burse continues to try to tear down AP's Wikipedia page.

ETH's_Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, is Jan Burse violent-stalker the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
> have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
>
> This one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> * *
>
> Or this one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> o o

Jan Burse is a different type of bully stalker for he tore down AP's Wikipedia page in 2017 and then participated in condoning the forgery of AP to Math Stack Exchange in 2017 along with Dan Christensen, and then has continued to post graphic pictures of bodily violence on AP and then Burse has posted the real-estate near AP in order to incite violence upon AP. Burse is a new type of bully stalker with overt violence in his posts and I recommend that he be permanently banned from sci.math and sci.physics before someone gets hurt from all his over-testosterone bullying and violence association.

o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Navy dog says: Jan Burse, --- brain in the sewer, never any math or science, just a sewer kook

Joel Mesot,Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger,Sarah M. Springman

Joel Mesot, President
Sarah M. Springman, Rector

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

So , Jan Burse, reporter at ETH Zurich, which of these math (fake) proofs, contain the largest number of RAA, overall RAA and use of other proofs that are RAA?
1) Wiles FLT
2) Appel & Haken 4 Color mapping
3) Hales Kepler Packing
4) Green & Tao lengths of prime intervals
5) Ribet theorem
6) Poincare conjecture alleged proof

So, Jan, are all 6 a RAA, and which has the most RAA using other RAA inside the larger RAA?

Does your computer find that data Jan??

Say hello to the library at ETH where in 1999, I used to post to sci.math and sci.physics.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<97f9135e-b40d-4b89-be37-0fb26d52b9a5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67618&group=sci.math#67618

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 00:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:12 UTC

*** Breaking News ***
Archimedes Plutonium to publish in next Nature issue
*** Breaking News ***

Woa! The campus stationary store just got
a delivery of grid paper. Archimedes Plutonium
is jumping in squares, he is so happy now.

<0bbc4847-0edc-4215-817f-250cfa1714den@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67733&group=sci.math#67733

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 01:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 08:46 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium got also donations
from the Convent for Science and Religion.
They donate a pack of ball pens.

<a261de27-0bc8-409d-a4dc-bc3aa587f313n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=67734&group=sci.math#67734

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 02:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:12 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium contribution to high energy
physics consists in the wheelchair interaction.
This accounts for dark matter, for neutrino masses,

and for the matter-antimatter asymmetry in Nature.
Going beyond the Standard Model encompasses several
distinct directions. One of these directions is

the search for a dark sector. The dark sector
was already observed in Archimedes Plutoniums
kitchen, when ellipses suddently turned into ovals.

Now the dark sector has been made tangible through
thermal freeze-out or freeze-in, creating sterile
neutrinos, now embodied in the oval wheels of

his wheelchair. A real breakthrough!

Normal Wheelchair Dark Sector Wheelchair

|_ |_
|_| |_|
o o * *

<seggjl$jv1$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69578&group=sci.math#69578

From: janbu...@fastmail.fm (Mostowski Collapse)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 13:04:21 +0200
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:04 UTC

Mostowski Collapse schrieb:
> *** Breaking News ***
> Archimedes Plutonium to publish in next Nature issue
> *** Breaking News ***
>
> Woa! The campus stationary store just got
> a delivery of grid paper. Archimedes Plutonium
> is jumping in squares, he is so happy now.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<75e75fba-3529-4751-b22b-25a025459284n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71318&group=sci.math#71318

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:11 UTC

And the winner for the worst logic brain is:
Archidummy Plutodummy

His stupidity contribution:
Atom Totality theory

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<b3029830-a577-4b1d-9100-9daf3ff6c505n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78645&group=sci.math#78645

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 20:50 UTC

Can one get mentally ill and pervert from mosquitos?
Archimedes Plutonium is both.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 16. August 2021 um 02:11:18 UTC+2:
> And the winner for the worst logic brain is:
> Archidummy Plutodummy
>
> His stupidity contribution:
> Atom Totality theory

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<32e155b5-a6af-46bc-ba65-a295f66a260dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78648&group=sci.math#78648

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 14:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:07 UTC

"Facebook may have "deplatformed" itself, along
with Instagram and WhatsApp. Hope no one depends
upon "Login with Facebook!" Whoopsie! Somehow, the
BGP entries for Facebook's DNS resolvers have been
withdrawn from the Internet's routing tables. Insider?
Attack? Who knows. Wow."
https://twitter.com/SGgrc/status/1445114137739026434

LoL

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 4. Oktober 2021 um 22:50:58 UTC+2:
> Can one get mentally ill and pervert from mosquitos?
> Archimedes Plutonium is both.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 16. August 2021 um 02:11:18 UTC+2:
> > And the winner for the worst logic brain is:
> > Archidummy Plutodummy
> >
> > His stupidity contribution:
> > Atom Totality theory

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<9cf5c2e7-b3ab-4de9-8e73-f2dc04f77ed1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82876&group=sci.math#82876

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:13:37 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:13 UTC

Why is AP brain farto so stupid. He writes:

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Freitag, 12. November 2021 um 22:48:52 UTC+1:
> Jan Burse can Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt please help Dr. Hau
and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather
than play ad hominem games.

Friedrich Dürrenmatt is already dead!

† 14. Dezember 1990 in Neuenburg
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_D%C3%BCrrenmatt

Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
name lists together with hate speach about these people.

It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<16eeeedd-bb3a-4ad5-ba18-6e30706386f7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94246&group=sci.math#94246

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 03:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 10:27 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium lost his marbles when suddently
all ellipses became oval, because of some wormhole in his kitchen.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 15. November 2021 um 10:13:42 UTC+1:
> Why is AP brain farto so stupid. He writes:
>
> Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Freitag, 12. November 2021 um 22:48:52 UTC+1:
> > Jan Burse can Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt please help Dr. Hau
> and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather
> than play ad hominem games.
>
> Friedrich Dürrenmatt is already dead!
>
> † 14. Dezember 1990 in Neuenburg
> https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_D%C3%BCrrenmatt
>
> Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
> Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
> name lists together with hate speach about these people.
>
> It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
> psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
> on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
> Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<194e661d-a6dd-4eac-b0e9-675ad4b15d89n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94289&group=sci.math#94289

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 18:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 01:30 UTC

Ha Ha, AP brain farto has Alzheimer.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 19. März 2022 um 11:27:28 UTC+1:
> Archimedes Plutonium lost his marbles when suddently
> all ellipses became oval, because of some wormhole in his kitchen.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 15. November 2021 um 10:13:42 UTC+1:
> > Why is AP brain farto so stupid. He writes:
> >
> > Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Freitag, 12. November 2021 um 22:48:52 UTC+1:
> > > Jan Burse can Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt please help Dr. Hau
> > and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather
> > than play ad hominem games.
> >
> > Friedrich Dürrenmatt is already dead!
> >
> > † 14. Dezember 1990 in Neuenburg
> > https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_D%C3%BCrrenmatt
> >
> > Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> > for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
> > Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
> > name lists together with hate speach about these people.
> >
> > It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
> > psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
> > on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
> > Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<73383ce7-f5ab-4630-a4e0-c418b50e2f62n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96529&group=sci.math#96529

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 01:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 08:42 UTC

The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse:

Horse 1: Corona Pandemic
Horse 2: Ukraine Russo Conflict
Horse 3: Graham Cooper
Horse 4: Archimedes Plutonium

Aphrodite's Child - The Four Horsemen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVExlaxaweo

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 20. März 2022 um 02:30:12 UTC+1:
> Ha Ha, AP brain farto has Alzheimer.
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 19. März 2022 um 11:27:28 UTC+1:
> > Archimedes Plutonium lost his marbles when suddently
> > all ellipses became oval, because of some wormhole in his kitchen.
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 15. November 2021 um 10:13:42 UTC+1:
> > > Why is AP brain farto so stupid. He writes:

> > > and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather
> > > than play ad hominem games.
> > >
> > > Friedrich Dürrenmatt is already dead!
> > >
> > > † 14. Dezember 1990 in Neuenburg
> > > https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_D%C3%BCrrenmatt
> > >
> > > Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> > > for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
> > > Archimedes Plutonium all the times posts people
> > > name lists together with hate speach about these people.
> > >
> > > It is highly likely Archimedes Plutonium is
> > > psycho. Archimedes Plutonium belongs in prison not
> > > on usenet for his mind is complete hate hate hate.
> > > Put the creep in jail and throw away the keys.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<eef4c532-2bd4-4559-ac56-bef6cfc02de0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96534&group=sci.math#96534

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 02:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 09:14 UTC

Greatest sci-fi books ever written

#23-1, 66th published book

Ur, and his Firebox// sci-fi series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Scene and storyteller, since these people spoke in a language that no-one today can understand. The storyteller will tell this story and transcends time in this story and can jump back in time or jump forward in time.

Storyteller:

Neanderthal valley Rhineland, Germany is a scene by a campfire, and young Ur who is crippled in both legs from a fall in youth from a tree, trees that he loved, stays back at the campsite attending to chores, and his main chore is to keep the fire going.

Cover Picture: my picture from the computer of a Google search for bowfireboxes
Length: 13 pages

Product details
File Size: 1146 KB
Print Length: 13 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: October 5, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07YRWRYSB

#23-2, 71st published book

Archos Archimedes of Ancient Greeks// sci-fi series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Storyteller: This is a short history of Archimedes of Ancient Greek times who lived on the island of today's Sicily. The Ancient Greek city state was called Siracusa, which is today's Syracuse, born 287 BC and died 212 BC and so he lived for 75 years. People of today have a difficult, very difficult time of reckoning backwards of 287BC to 212BC. Our minds are not used to arithmetic going backwards. And so in the story of Archimedes, it is appropriate to lecture the audience at the beginning about math, arithmetic and science, for Archimedes, as you well know, was the greatest scientist of the Ancient World, and perhaps all of human history. So it is fitting to start Archimedes life with one of his great beliefs, -- there are no negative numbers.

Cover picture is my photo of a google search of images of Archimedes of Ancient Greek time.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B082279KKD
Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 26, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1106 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#23-3, 78th published book

Archimedes Plutonium// sci-fi series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 22May2021. This is AP's 78th published book.

This story is _based upon a true history story of the person named Archimedes Plutonium_, and most of it is true history, however, since it has several slices of science fiction within the story, means it is overall a beautiful science fiction.

Cover Picture is a collage of pictures starting with a Rock-Elm forest then a photo of AP with his father Willis, and then a photo of AP shortly after the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality theory.
Length: 79 pages

Product details
File Size: 832 KB
Print Length: 79 pages
Publication Date: December 31, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B083D8WP1M
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #306,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2621 in Two-Hour Literature & Fiction Short Reads
#84 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#979 in Two-Hour Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads

#23-4, 63rd published book

White Rhino, I loved you // sci-fi series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This was my first sci-fi book published, not the first written sci-fi, but the first published, because of the rage inside me in seeing the Natural World being polluted, destroyed and wild animals and wild plants destroyed, all for what? More human overpopulation. After publishing this rage book, I then went back to write the preceding sci.fi books that accompany this book, for I had to write 3 more that go backwards in time, and then one more that goes forward in time from this book. I wrote this book White Rhino in 2019, and not until August 2020 would I discover and write Sun Red Giant phase forcing humanity to evacuate Earth and go and make a new home on Europa, Mars, Pluto. That discovery forced me to write a follow-on book to White Rhino.

This book is ongoing in that it is to be completed over time. It is the passion and rage inside me, that I see the Natural World crumbling to pieces, all for what-- for human overpopulation. Is there a moment in the life of Humanity, where they say-- enough humans, let us give wildlife a chance. LIVE and LET LIVE. Atom

Cover Picture: Pictures taken from my computer of the beautiful animal the Northern White Rhino for which there exists just 2 animals at this moment in time 12 September 2019. Shame on you humanity.
Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 900 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07XV96V2Z
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #298,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#95 in 30-Minute Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads
#2126 in Genetic Engineering Science Fiction (Books)
#343 in 30-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads

Two White Rhinos, I loved you// sci-fi series, book 4, edition 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Revised 29Aug2021 and this was my 63rd published book for it was the second edition of White Rhino, I loved you.

[...]

Table of Contents
--------------------------
Chapter 1: Aliens Arrive
Chapter 2: Godhead
Chapter 3: Proportional Terraform
Chapter 4: War
Chapter 5: Contact
Chapter 6: Statistics of War
Chapter 7: The Waiver
Chapter 8: Building the Expanded Spacecraft for Embarkation
Chapter 9: Celebration and Parade before Completion of Spacecraft
Chapter 10: Departure

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08LP4YXSQ
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 21, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1085 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#23-5, 147th published book

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date : December 31, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 77 pages
• Lending : Enabled

Click here to read the complete article
Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<13fecc33-dff8-4b85-a178-178a75d00560n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96675&group=sci.math#96675

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 18:11 UTC

AP brain farto farted

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 10. April 2022 um 10:42:35 UTC+2:
> The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse:
>
> Horse 1: Corona Pandemic
> Horse 2: Ukraine Russo Conflict
> Horse 3: Graham Cooper
> Horse 4: Archimedes Plutonium
>
> Aphrodite's Child - The Four Horsemen
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVExlaxaweo
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 20. März 2022 um 02:30:12 UTC+1:
> > Ha Ha, AP brain farto has Alzheimer.
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 19. März 2022 um 11:27:28 UTC+1:
> > > Archimedes Plutonium lost his marbles when suddently
> > > all ellipses became oval, because of some wormhole in his kitchen.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<6019ff45-6eda-4cc9-beaa-5a5499a59255n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99939&group=sci.math#99939

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 13 May 2022 14:50 UTC

ATOM TOTAL FAILURE

LoL

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Montag, 11. April 2022 um 20:11:51 UTC+2:
> AP brain farto farted
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 10. April 2022 um 10:42:35 UTC+2:
> > The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse:
> >
> > Horse 1: Corona Pandemic
> > Horse 2: Ukraine Russo Conflict
> > Horse 3: Graham Cooper
> > Horse 4: Archimedes Plutonium
> >
> > Aphrodite's Child - The Four Horsemen
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVExlaxaweo
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 20. März 2022 um 02:30:12 UTC+1:
> > > Ha Ha, AP brain farto has Alzheimer.

Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<a7832de8-786d-41db-8962-1e21cb2da709n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132472&group=sci.math#132472

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 18:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 01:50 UTC

Zurich,Bern▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Jan Burse aka Tranfinite aka Mostowski Collapse:
> > > The Mostowski Collapse was a harbinger of the mushroom cloud of the Sarmat missile

Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
by ross.pro...@gmx.com Jun 9, 2021, 3:03:35 PM

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
12/13/17
by Dan Christensen

Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM

Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM

Jan Burse aka Transfinite aka Mostowski Collapse

<33d34f2a-5266-4f8a-b963-8dfe542b8c87n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132510&group=sci.math#132510

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 13:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:21 UTC

Prague,Vienna▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

> Jan Burse aka Tranfinite aka Mostowski Collapse:
>
> Re: Joel Mesot of Zurich ETH, why cannot the idiot Jan Burse understand Boole logic is all wrong with his 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, is Jan Burse a insane failure of math and logic??? On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:36:08 AM UTC-5, Jan Burs
> by ross.pro...@gmx.com Jun 9, 2021, 3:03:35 PM
>
> Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
> by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM
>
> Re: Zurich's ETH Dr.Thomas Willwacher's stupid all his life in teaching Calculus, never a picture diagram of FTC// as evidence- Jan Burse
> 12/13/17
> by Dan Christensen
>
> Re: Dr.Giovanni Felder, Zurich ETH, Jan Burse says that farting is taught before geometry, after counting in Switzerland/is that true??
> By Jan 3 posts 35 views updated 2:59 AM
>

> Re: Dr.Tom Ilmanen Zurich ETH, Jan Burse asks if you read Page10 of Atom Totality Re: PAGE10, 1-10, Evidence....
> By Jan 5 posts 27 views updated 2:52 AM
>
> Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV
> By Jan Jul 27, 2018, 5:15:55 PM
>
> Jan Burse aka Transfinite aka Mostowski Collapse
> On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 1:49:12 PM UTC-5, Transfinite Numbers wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
the endless attacking swiss moron Jan Burse Re: --- ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED---

<246c302d-ab8f-48f1-ae15-5e9609791698n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136825&group=sci.math#136825

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: the endless attacking swiss moron Jan Burse Re: --- ARCHIMEDES
PLUTONIUM BANNED---
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 21:58 UTC

Jan Burse on ETH,Joel Mesot,Paul Biran, Marc Burger, why not put a stop to your Swiss compatriot who on a daily basis defiles and demonizes other people. Jan Burse gives all of Switzerland a bad name.

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 6:58:21 PM UTC-6, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>brain ffuffuffufaarttotoooo ?

Dan Christensen,Joel Mesot,Paul Biran, Marc Burger, why not put a stop to your Swiss compatriot who on a daily basis defiles and demonizes other people. Jan Burse gives all of Switzerland a bad name.

> Unplug the 20 yr demonizer & defiler Jan Burse
> Still there--- Burse's demonization and defiling of AP in a Google Search---
> ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from. Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide, he doesn't pass the entrance. ...Mostowski Collapse's profile photo.....

Jan Burse and Dan Christensen, your hate scree is still there....

Tom Zakharov's profile photo
Tom Zakharov
,

2
Test Bank Business Analytics, 2nd Edition by Jaggia
Moscow▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Beijing mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing
4:21 PM

EMERGENCY PHARMACY's profile photo
EMERGENCY PHARMACY
,

2
buy mounjaro online in my city/+17023442144
Is insane Putin more likely to drop a Atomic bomb on Ukraine without NATO army fighting alongside
4:17 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …
Heath Lucassen
11
A Paradox of Equality?
Mild Shock wrote: > /* Replacement Rules */ EXIST(x):A(x) ~~> ~ALL(x):~A(x) > ALL(x):A(x) ~~
4:12 PM

<u5gd46$3lr0o$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136826&group=sci.math#136826

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:59:34 -0700
<16eeeedd-bb3a-4ad5-ba18-6e30706386f7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 21:59 UTC

On 3/19/2022 3:27 AM, Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Archimedes Plutonium lost his marbles when suddently
> all ellipses became oval, because of some wormhole in his kitchen.

All ellipses are ovals, but not all ovals are ellipses. Does that piss
him off?

;^)