"All language designers are arrogant. Goes with the territory..." (By Larry Wall)

tech / sci.math / Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, WernerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV

<def7ae47-9e12-4a90-b690-7b0170def838n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99776&group=sci.math#99776

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 21:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 May 2022 04:15 UTC

Jan Burse why Joel Mesot,Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, cannot ask the simple question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 6:35:36 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) wrote:
> [...]

> >should be thrown in jail
> > for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal
>
> Swiss government: Walter Thurnherr, Guy Parmelin, Ignazio Cassis
>
> Unclear how the fraud waste abuse money flows, whether USA-NSF pays the Swiss for Jan Burse stalking directly, or whether some other flow for stalking, or, none at all. But the stalking has been constant for 10 years.
>
> NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--
>
> USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
>

> ---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> --- end quote ---
>
> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh
> Arden Lee Bement Jr.
> Rita R. Colwell
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>

> ETH Zurich
>
> Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts, Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer, Emmanuel Kowalski, Urs Lang, Rahul Pandharipande, Richard Pink, Tristan Riviere, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, Michael Struwe, Benjamin Sudakov, Alain Sznitman, Josef Teichmann
> Wendelin Werner, Thomas Willwacher
>
> Zurich ETH, physics dept
> Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
> Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
> Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
> Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
> Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
> Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
> Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
>
> University Bern
> Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Friedrich Durrenmatt, Daniel Vassella, Rene Fasel, Mani Matter

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV

<40ef8265-ee9e-4523-8630-31cb058f4aeen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99929&group=sci.math#99929

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 23:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 May 2022 06:58 UTC

Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher is the reason Jan Burse could never admit slant cut in single cone is actually a Oval, never ellipse due to number of axes of symmetry, the same reason that everyone at Bern are failures of geometry, for a ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, cone 1 and oval 1. Yet the Jan Burse moron still thinks ellipse is conic.

Has Bern brainwashed the poor little tyke Jan Burse.

And is the reason no-one at ETH Zurich ever did a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--- well, first ETH must understand Oval is the slant cut, not ellipse in cone.

Get your act together in Zurich Switzerland.

[...]

Christian Leumann, Walter Benjamin, Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Daniel Vassella, Rene Fasel, Mani Matter

Re: Jan Burse says ETH is a wheelchair Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg //no picture diagram of Calculus proof// still believing proton is 938MeV electron .5MeV when they are 840MeV, 105MeV

<a5194f9c-e9c7-43a4-918a-c34d1d335737n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=99957&group=sci.math#99957

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 May 2022 18:50 UTC

Emil Theodor Kocher, Kurt Wuthrich, Daniel Vassella it is so much easier for Univ Bern and ETH to admit the truth-- slant cut in single cone is oval, never the ellipse than to hire a goonclod stalker of Jan Burse to stalk anti-science. Is the reason Jan Burse could never admit slant cut in single cone is actually a Oval, never ellipse due to number of axes of symmetry, the same reason that everyone at Bern are failures of geometry, for a ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, cone 1 and oval 1. Yet the Jan Burse moron still thinks ellipse is conic.