From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Homo came from Euroasia
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:13:06 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 07:13 UTC

How do I know?
Brain size. The more northern you are, the bigger brain size.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: Homo came from Euroasia

<saun08$b04$2@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9999&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#9999

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: Homo came from Euroasia
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:14:16 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 07:14 UTC

On 23.6.2021. 9:13, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>         How do I know?
>         Brain size. The more northern you are, the bigger brain size.

And yes, brain size is for thermoregulation.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: Homo came from Euroasia

<sauq94$dji$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10003&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#10003

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:10:12 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:10 UTC

On 23.6.2021. 9:14, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 23.6.2021. 9:13, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>>          How do I know?
>>          Brain size. The more northern you are, the bigger brain size.
>
>         And yes, brain size is for thermoregulation.

Oh yes, Kenyanthropus was the first one that came from Euroasia. "Flat
face". Again, thermoreghulatory feature, just like we can see it today,
where humans from warmer areas have more prognathic face.
I mean, is it really so hard to conclude those *simple* conclusions.
Believe me, if I can do it, then everybody should be able to do it.
Since all those used tools, it is obvious that Euroasian guys had more
sophisticated language, while African guys (Australopithecus) had only
simple language.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: Homo came from Euroasia

<sauqho$dmb$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10004&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#10004

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:14:49 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:14 UTC

On 23.6.2021. 10:10, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 23.6.2021. 9:14, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>> On 23.6.2021. 9:13, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>>>          How do I know?
>>>          Brain size. The more northern you are, the bigger brain size.
>>
>>          And yes, brain size is for thermoregulation.
>
>         Oh yes, Kenyanthropus was the first one that came from
> Euroasia. "Flat face". Again, thermoreghulatory feature, just like we
> can see it today, where humans from warmer areas have more prognathic face.
>         I mean, is it really so hard to conclude those *simple*
> conclusions. Believe me, if I can do it, then everybody should be able
> to do it.
>         Since all those used tools, it is obvious that Euroasian guys
> had more sophisticated language, while African guys (Australopithecus)
> had only simple language.

One interesting thing. It looks like Kenyanthropus used very primitive
tools. The tool usage probably allowed him to go more north, and become
Homo habilis. This is why we have the increase in brain size.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: Homo came from Euroasia

<38a8861e-f33b-4d0d-ad16-86b93cfbed01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10023&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#10023

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:12 UTC

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4:10:13 AM UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 23.6.2021. 9:14, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> > On 23.6.2021. 9:13, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> >> How do I know?
> >> Brain size. The more northern you are, the bigger brain size.
> >
> > And yes, brain size is for thermoregulation.
> Oh yes, Kenyanthropus was the first one that came from Euroasia. "Flat
> face". Again, thermoreghulatory feature, just like we can see it today,
> where humans from warmer areas have more prognathic face.
> I mean, is it really so hard to conclude those *simple* conclusions.
> Believe me, if I can do it, then everybody should be able to do it.
> Since all those used tools, it is obvious that Euroasian guys had more
> sophisticated language, while African guys (Australopithecus) had only
> simple language.

So Eskimos & penguins have sophisticated language while Egyptians & parrots had only simple language??

> --
> https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
> human-e...@googlegroups.com

Re: Homo came from Euroasia

<sb0cgl$j96$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10026&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#10026

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 00:27:32 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:27 UTC

On 24.6.2021. 0:12, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4:10:13 AM UTC-4, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>>>
>>> And yes, brain size is for thermoregulation.
>> Oh yes, Kenyanthropus was the first one that came from Euroasia. "Flat
>> face". Again, thermoreghulatory feature, just like we can see it today,
>> where humans from warmer areas have more prognathic face.
>> I mean, is it really so hard to conclude those *simple* conclusions.
>> Believe me, if I can do it, then everybody should be able to do it.
>> Since all those used tools, it is obvious that Euroasian guys had more
>> sophisticated language, while African guys (Australopithecus) had only
>> simple language.
>
> So Eskimos & penguins have sophisticated language while Egyptians & parrots had only simple language??

I am talking about the time of few million years ago. Yes, those who
lived on a coast developed sophisticated language. Those who lived
inland didn't advance in language.
If you take a look at the shape of Africa, you will see that there the
dominant should be inland living. Also, if you take a look at the shape
of possible living quarters of humans outside Africa, you would see that
it is dominated by a coastline. Coastal living advances language, it
sharpens your sound analyzing abilities, and improves you sound
articulation abilities.